PDA

View Full Version : Do I Need A Crack

gbfan
09-14-2003, 10:44 PM
Well it self explanatory but I couldn't find one at the usual haunts so I was wondering if I need one at all. Also if one is needed after installing the bonus charcter expansion. Thx 4 ne and all help :D

gbfan
09-15-2003, 04:18 AM
Okay guys I know I need one now but any ideas where might have one been looking and will continue to look but ne help would be appreciated cuz so far I've had no luck w/ ne of the sites I know. :( Thx 4 ne and all help guys!

cpt_azad
09-15-2003, 04:37 AM
8. Posting topics that contain direct download links to copyrighted software, private ftp sites, serial numbers, warez sites and hacking sites is prohibited. Posts directly or indirectly related to any of this information will be edited. Hacking discussions are strictly prohibited within the forum. Sig2dat quicklinks and hashes are NOT considered to be DDL, therefore allowed.

or

8. Posting topics that contain direct download links to copyrighted software, private ftp sites, serial numbers, warez sites and hacking sites is prohibited. Posts directly or indirectly related to any of this information will be edited. Hacking discussions are strictly prohibited within the forum. Sig2dat quicklinks and hashes are NOT considered to be DDL, therefore allowed.

hope that helped :D

k, i'm out :ph34r:

gbfan
09-15-2003, 04:41 AM
Oh thank you thank you gamecopyworld didn't have it that's the one I had checked. But I couldn't remember the megagames one and of course that's where it was at so thank you again :D

cpt_azad
09-15-2003, 04:51 AM
no prob dude :D :D

gbfan
09-15-2003, 05:00 AM
One more question this kind of a noob one but should I dl and install all of the patches or just the newest one? Thx again

Edit: nm dude I'm a dumbass says the answer right in front of my face :D thx neway

cpt_azad
09-15-2003, 05:05 AM
check with megagames and see what the latest version crack is, then dl that version patch and install it, then simply apply the same version crack to the game, and there ya go. :D

:ph34r: