PDA

View Full Version : Worms 2 Music Files

Wolfmight
09-14-2003, 11:05 PM
I downloaded like 3 different "claimed to be" actual ISO copies of the Worms 2 game, but i know that my friend had a copy of the game awhile back he lent to me. That game had this kickass Serious Action Hero Music (nothing kiddie), and it could also be played in a Cd player as well.
It seems theres no actual copy of this game online, becuase i tried many different ones and they all had the 8 music files (in the sounds folder), replaced with blanks. This is really annoying.
Does anyone here got a real CD copy of Worms 2, or just the music files luckly that they can send to me? Use Bittorrent or some other way besides a Kazaa hash to send the 8 music files extracted from the game (they are .mp3 i think, should be easy to ripp).

BiLLy_BloggZ
09-15-2003, 04:46 AM
If you could play the music on a CD player it wouldnt be MP3 format because CD players cant understand MP3 data, they can noly play high quality wave files and they only check the base folder of a CD for files like Track01.cda Track02.cda Track03.cda and so on. Did you play Worms with the CD in your computer or without it, because if the CD wasnt in the drive the soundtrack proabbly wont play.

Wolfmight
09-15-2003, 02:25 PM
yea i burned and tried to play.. nothin

Can u ripp for music files and send to me over AIM, Yahoo, MSN or Bittorrent?
contact me

porjay
09-16-2003, 11:16 AM
Dude u want to listen to game music thats sad :unsure:

j4y3m
09-16-2003, 11:54 AM
he can listen to what he wants! gta's sound track is great

Wolfmight
09-17-2003, 12:57 AM
No, i want the orignal music with the game.. I hate ripps.
Plus last time i heard it.. it was like Action Hero Arnold Swartnegger music.