PDA

View Full Version : Delete all those PTN/FTN request threads

LJ.
02-05-2009, 02:29 PM
Seriously it's getting annoying, YOU WON'T GET AN INVITE UNLESS IT'S YOU'RE FRIEND. And you guys are really stupid if you believe in what Cabalo and Albo everytime says in your topic (I don't have anything to you guys :shifty:). It's also always the same story, "omg I am a movie fan invite me to ftn" "omg I like packs invite me to ptn".

Flame = on haters..

danio
02-05-2009, 02:48 PM
meh, chill dude.. let people request whatever they want.. btw, what you're saying is not true:

http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-invite-giveaways-and-requests-90/t-requesting-ftn-invite-255958

:P

LJ.
02-05-2009, 02:57 PM
We are in 2009 mate, that was from 2007/

danio
02-05-2009, 03:13 PM

true that. that was a little over a year ago.. ftn invites may be a little harder to come by today.. ptn invites however, are not. however, same thing was said then as you said now.. that it's impossible and those requests should be deleted..

Villalltheway
02-05-2009, 03:18 PM

So, anyway what make PTN AND FTN get more special treatment then other trackers??????, if u say delete PTN and FTN requests may as well say delete all requests.

ajsi
02-05-2009, 03:26 PM
useless thread, really...

/me calls cabalo and albo to finish the guy off

1000possibleclaws
02-05-2009, 03:37 PM
some fresh shite for you guys to bash:P

Villalltheway
02-05-2009, 03:46 PM
some fresh shite for you guys to bash:P

LOL unlucky OP. seems like everyone thinks ur thread is :shit:

The_Martinator
02-05-2009, 03:52 PM
Agreed to the shit thread part.
Anyway, maybe we can make a system, where anyone who wantso to start a req thread should ask Cabalo and Albo for their opinions first, lol. (joke)

PS: PTN is not that hard to get if you know where to look.

KushBlow
02-05-2009, 03:53 PM
We need TakeMS in this thread ASAP! Let the shit smiley spam begin.

Cabalo
02-05-2009, 04:49 PM
Seriously it's getting annoying, YOU WON'T GET AN INVITE UNLESS IT'S YOU'RE FRIEND. And you guys are really stupid if you believe in what Cabalo and Albo everytime says in your topic (I don't have anything to you guys :shifty:). It's also always the same story, "omg I am a movie fan invite me to ftn" "omg I like packs invite me to ptn".

Flame = on haters..
but... but... did you read the last FTN request? we actually were so nice and supportive of the OP's request ! :cry:
he wanted to stop trading if someone invited him to FTN, that really touched deep in my heart :cry:

and we actually were the ones who convinced him to open the request thread. hey, after all there was almost 2 days without any FTN/GFT request at the forum, and not so many interesting threads.

I support incentives for those who want to start their own FTN request, like free beer or smth. :idunno:

nsk
02-05-2009, 05:46 PM
Delete LJ. :wave: :wank:

LJ.
02-05-2009, 06:07 PM
Delete LJ. :wave: :wank:

oh please don't i am begging you

Intr4ns1t
02-05-2009, 09:13 PM
PS: PTN is not that hard to get if you know where to look.

:yup:

primevil
02-05-2009, 11:10 PM
or who you know^^^

Sanka113
02-06-2009, 12:38 AM
Maybe a "recommended method to getting into PTN/FTN" thread would be more appropriate. I understand the OP's frustrations, that for the most part, the people who make those request don't understand what it takes to get that type of invite from a place like this. Thus, turning their request into a joke.

Intr4ns1t
02-06-2009, 01:45 AM
I think the biggest frustration comes from open traders making requests for sites that are blatantly anti-trade. It's a bit daft tbh, and only begging for flamage or sarcasm at the very least.

The best way to get into PtN is to ask in a recruitment thread at one of the sites where we have them, and the best way to get into FTN is to be good friends with people that are good users. I don't see it as any more complicated than that. PtN invites aren't exactly rare in all honesty. There are a lot more out there I think than most people assume, but members don't use them as often as I would like.

Not my problem though as they are there to be used when the possesor chooses, not when we want them to, or don't want them to. we have like 250 open slots to fill before we hit our current user limit, and there are enough invites out there to make it so. ;)