PDA

View Full Version : traders beware

L3g3ndary
02-05-2009, 08:09 PM
do not trade on these boards, there are tracker admins among the FST staff that can check your IP's whenever they want

I don't really care about the accounts I lost, those are replaceable, although I'm deeply disappointed in FST

edit: wrong place, not like it matters, topic will be deleted soon I guess

Technix
02-05-2009, 08:11 PM
thx 4 info;]

Shalafi
02-05-2009, 09:47 PM
do not trade on these boards, there are tracker admins among the FST staff that can check your IP's whenever they want

I don't really care about the accounts I lost, those are replaceable, although I'm deeply disappointed in FST

this topic cant be deleted coz this is a fact of FST and why fst is not like the days before while people trading in peace.

My little advice for safe trading is finish the trade only and only in pm.
And if u've made the trade,never write "done" in your thread.open min. threads and watch carefully about others thread and then jump to the trade which u think opportunitive and finish the trade on pm.

Thats the key thing u should.

There is nothig to do anymore.here is not a peaceful place for trading.So be careful.

L3g3ndary
02-05-2009, 10:16 PM
this topic cant be deleted coz this is a fact of FST and why fst is not like the days before while people trading in peace.

My little advice for safe trading is finish the trade only and only in pm.
And if u've made the trade,never write "done" in your thread.open min. threads and watch carefully about others thread and then jump to the trade which u think opportunitive and finish the trade on pm.

Thats the key thing u should.

There is nothig to do anymore.here is not a peaceful place for trading.So be careful.

no, you dont understand it, what I meant to say is you shouldn't trade at all on these boards, for example ive got banned from BCG while I never traded any BCG invite/acc, they just banned me cause I've traded other invites here on FST

IdolEyes787
02-06-2009, 12:25 AM
That's a bucket of horseshit.No one is allowed to be both staff here and staff on a tracker.That's one of the first questions that they asked me when they offered me the job.

The first part is no doubt true the second I couldn't care less about

Believe it or not FST tries to be fair to everyone that is a member trader or not.
And while it is a fact that people do hunt traders here (as elsewhere) it is not with the FST sanction nor co-operation.
If you choose not to believe that like I said I couldn't care less go some place else and spread lies if you like.

L3g3ndary
02-06-2009, 01:47 AM
its funny now i've posted this here you have a lot say about it, but when I came up with this in the report section you just ignored me

That's a bucket of horseshit.No one is allowed to be both staff here and staff on a tracker.That's one of the first questions that they asked me when they offered me the job.

Believe it or not FST tries to be fair to everyone that is a member trader or not.
And while it is a fact that people do hunt traders here (as elsewhere) it is not with the FST sanction nor co-operation.
If you choose not to believe that like I said I couldn't care less go some place else and spread lies if you like.

"fair" that word lost it's meaning when one of your admins gave out my IP to multiple trackers, but meh it's easier to call me a liar huh? you're an admin and im just a random srub after all, right?

Intr4ns1t
02-06-2009, 01:51 AM
I will speak from personal experience that this site does not cooperate with trackers on traders in the least bit. Quite the opposite in my experience honestly.

L3g3ndary
02-06-2009, 02:09 AM
I will speak from personal experience that this site does not cooperate with trackers on traders in the least bit. Quite the opposite in my experience honestly.

is that so? then how would you explain my case? when I asked the BCG admin he knew my FST username right away, even tho I never EVER mentioned to anybody that I had a BCG account in the first place, same with bitmetv

btw take a look at the "Scammers and cheaters" section:

"NOTE: Those scamming on the site may have
their accounts banned at other sites."

"The member drxmsa (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/members/drxmsa-129971) is now banned from FST and other sites.
The account at BitMeTV and multiple other bt sites are banned also... "

no co-operation huh IdolEyes787

IdolEyes787
02-06-2009, 02:10 AM
Like I said no one gave out your ip to anybody.There are plenty of other ways someone hunting you could find out your address through you pms that that contain links or image that I would have no way of knowing about.

About the report I'm sorry if you felt I ignored you but it was marked nothing to do(not by me btw) as it was just an unfounded accusation like this and it's not common practice to go back and look at something once it's looked after so I wasn't even aware that you posted again.

And I never called you a liar I said you were lying which in fairness I guess is the same thing but you were and by insisting that someone on staff here gave out your information to multiple trackers you still are.

Cabalo
02-06-2009, 02:22 AM

have you got the slightest clue of how many people trying to hunt traders like you, lurk around here? or do you think that trading here is a peace of mind?
hunters are more than you can imagine. and there are so many ways of getting to your details, it doesn't take to be staff here to get to all of it.
so, if you haven't facts, don't blame your noobishness and getting caught on FST's staff.

no matter wherever you wanna go on this discussion, but in the genesis, it is all your fault in the first place.

Intr4ns1t
02-06-2009, 02:25 AM

is that so? then how would you explain my case? when I asked the BCG admin he knew my FST username right away, even tho I never EVER mentioned to anybody that I had a BCG account in the first place, same with bitmetv

btw take a look at the "Scammers and cheaters" section:

"NOTE: Those scamming on the site may have
their accounts banned at other sites."

"The member drxmsa (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/members/drxmsa-129971) is now banned from FST and other sites.
The account at BitMeTV and multiple other bt sites are banned also... "

no co-operation huh IdolEyes787

I would explain your case exactly as IdolEyes did. You got caught by someone from somewhere who was probably looking specifically to catch a trader. If you don't know that there are hunters here, then you've no one to blame but yourself.

Intr4nsedit: If you also don't know that many sites share info about traders and cheaters then you should just stop while you are ahead. All it takes is getting found out by one site to get alot of shit from many sites. It's a much smaller world than some think it is I guess ;)

Detale
02-06-2009, 02:30 AM
Sweet lord in heaven, this again? OK firstly I want to make a correction to my friend Idol not a bucket of horse shit but a barrel of horse shit at very least. We do not help these trader hunters out. In fact as most of you know There was an attempted global ban put on me for catching and disabling a trader hunter, so how dare you suggest FST staff is involved in this. There are many other places that collect and share trader info between site staff members and they are pretty good at what they do. This has nothing to do with FST unless they are caught here. When they are caught they are disabled immediately.

Maybe Idol isn't calling you a liar but I certainly am. Either you are a liar or you haven't a clue what you're going on about.

Many sites collaborate with each other in the hunting of traders and again this has nothing to do with FST. Stoi from BCG recently resigned from being a community rep here so whatever direction he decides to go in is his and his staffs business.

hangemhigh
02-06-2009, 02:39 AM
this guy probably used the same screenname on other trackers,
and/or screenname same as email...
they check his history (sct,softmp3,bitmetv)here and see hes a trader and presto..accounts deleted

L3g3ndary
02-06-2009, 02:54 AM
alright I have no intention to argue with you ppl, nor do I want to convince any of you
I told you what I wanted, it's up to you to believe it (or not) I don't care either way

hangemhigh
02-06-2009, 03:17 AM
was I right?
I know aom compares usernames.

pro267
02-06-2009, 04:13 AM

Old news man, everyone already knows that Detale is the sysop of GheyTorrents and staff in FeedDaQueers. You should really stop trading here as soon as possible, it's not safe you know.

P.S. @ Shalafi: I wouldn't be so sure about your method, after all the are multiple reports about staff here being able to read PMs.

Tokeman
02-06-2009, 04:58 AM
P.S. @ Shalafi: I wouldn't be so sure about your method, after all the are multiple reports about staff here being able to read PMs.

Oh noes, they're watching us :shifty:

Trading comes with risk, accept it or don't, but don't blame others when it doesn't work out.

Detale
02-06-2009, 05:27 AM

Old news man, everyone already knows that Detale is the sysop of GheyTorrents and staff in FeedDaQueers. You should really stop trading here as soon as possible, it's not safe you know.

Banned :angry: You'll never download another ghey torrent in this town

Seriously tranny boi we cant read PM's

Shalafi
02-06-2009, 06:18 AM

I will speak from personal experience that this site does cooperate with trackers on traders in the least bit.

pone44
02-06-2009, 06:22 AM
LOl

Shoot your offer.

The offer which contains under level 5 will not be replied.(except buffered waffles.)

Long-term Rapidshare account is acceptable.

Uh, is a public forum and i think anyone can sign up? So i doubt your statement very much!

Detale
02-06-2009, 06:31 AM

I will speak from personal experience that this site does cooperate with trackers on traders in the least bit.

OK now you are pissing me off. To simply say it without proof is bullshit. If you are going to show the same screens from 100 years ago don't bother it was 100 years ago. I have said it before and here it is again.

While I have been staff here there has been no one giving out any of our members info at all or aiding in the "outing" of any traders here. I stake every account I have on it. So show some proof or shut up. Don't make some lame ass excuses either you said "personal experience" so by all means elaborate.

Shalafi
02-06-2009, 06:42 AM
Sweet lord in heaven, this again? OK firstly I want to make a correction to my friend Idol not a bucket of horse shit but a barrel of horse shit at very least. We do not help these trader hunters out. In fact as most of you know There was an attempted global ban put on me for catching and disabling a trader hunter, so how dare you suggest FST staff is involved in this. There are many other places that collect and share trader info between site staff members and they are pretty good at what they do. This has nothing to do with FST unless they are caught here. When they are caught they are disabled immediately.

Maybe Idol isn't calling you a liar but I certainly am. Either you are a liar or you haven't a clue what you're going on about.

Many sites collaborate with each other in the hunting of traders and again this has nothing to do with FST. Stoi from BCG recently resigned from being a community rep here so whatever direction he decides to go in is his and his staffs business.

The most important site that they collaborate with each other in the hunting of traders is http://******** .Maybe this site must be hacked LOL :D

Lets see an example on this site :)))

Removed by D for a friend

But this doesnt mean that FST doesnt help the trader hunters out.Some of mods are really good people here and trying to help the people who has passion on torrenting and trading.But some of them are really,really stabbing the knife behind the traders and because of them trading on FST died while ago.

pone44
02-06-2009, 06:44 AM
Sorry for spamming but if so - Is the Op's choice to not follow rules and i doubt Fst has anything to do with most- if any accounts being banned for trading but i do not know? I REALLY doubt! :. I choose not to go that way!bye:

Detale
02-06-2009, 06:53 AM
Now lets be clear if you post a users IP here again I will ban you on the spot. I am only giving you a pass because maybe you misunderstood. DO NOT let it happen again

I edited your pic and if anyone else's name is in there and wants it edited let me know and I'll do it asap. I also edited the site URL wouldn't wan't them logging any more FST ip's now would we ;)

Now what the fuck does this show, other then that you are a moron??
No one in this pic is staff here so how does this mean FST collaborated with them?? Again you said "personal experience" right?? I know all the people in there and you aint them so again stop trying to slander FST.

Shalafi
02-06-2009, 06:58 AM
Now lets be clear if you post a users IP here again I will ban you on the spot. I am only giving you a pass because maybe you misunderstood. DO NOT let it happen again

I edited your pic and if anyone else's name is in there and wants it edited let me know and I'll do it asap.

Now what the fuck does this show, other then that you are a moron??
No one in this pic is staff here so how does this mean FST collaborated with them?? Again you said "personal experience" right?? I know all the people in there and you aint them so again stop trying to slander FST.

I sent Skizo a screenshot via msn which is unique and which is only i can have coz i took this screenshot and sent nobody except Skizo.Then i saw this screenshot in the site i've mentioned in my previous post which the trackers staff collabrate with each other in the hunting of traders and they were talking about "We have a leak"

So now what the fuck does this show, other than all you are fooling traders here??

Detale
02-06-2009, 07:03 AM
Again you have not backed up your statements and so I say you sir are full of shit and please spread you lies elsewhere.

Shalafi
02-06-2009, 07:06 AM
You are so funny,Detale.I'm telling that your manager shared my screenshot with the trackers' staff to show that they have leak on their sharing forum and you are telling me that i have not backed up my statements and so you say i am full of shit.

You are funny,mate.

Detale
02-06-2009, 07:16 AM
No you did not say that anywhere. Also you have shown absolutely NO proof whatsoever of that happening. so yep you're still full of shit :dabs:

EDIT:Also funny is I just looked up those posted Ip's and they don't match anyone on our site, so now you just look foolish, well Serb does.

EDIT 2: Ahh I see your edit now so you did say it. Logs?? Lemme guess you don't save them?? Skizo is not the manager BTW

Skiz
02-06-2009, 07:18 AM
It's been ages since that happened and it was a mistake. I told you that then and I'm saying it again now. I showed the pic to one person and I didn't even know you didn't want me sharing that pic until it was too late. I apologized but you didn't really give a shit.

And if I remember right, there wasn't even anything revealing in the pic; you just didn't want anyone knowing it came from that site or something.

Get over it. :wank:

Shalafi
02-06-2009, 07:19 AM
No you did not say that anywhere. Also you have shown absolutely NO proof whatsoever of that happening. so yep you're still full of shit :dabs:

I sent Skizo a screenshot via msn which is unique and which is only i can have coz i took this screenshot and sent nobody except Skizo.Then i saw this screenshot in the site i've mentioned in my previous post which the trackers staff collabrate with each other in the hunting of traders and they were talking about "We have a leak"

I mentioned his nickname on FST.Why dont you ask him as a proof?He is the proof.Your manager.The Staff of FST.

redMonster
02-06-2009, 07:20 AM
I don't know about Shalafi, but in my personal opinion, I think FST staff don't share our info with trackers. In fact, whatever their personal opinion about trading be, they still allow trading to happen here. They are very quick in banning scammers. I think, if you are alert enough not to click on something from unknown users, you are safe.

One advice from my side, if you are a trader and have a dynamic IP, reset your IP before you login to FST. Do not login to any trackers, especially higher ones up, while you are surfing FST. That way, even if some trader hunter tried to catch you, he won't be able to match the IP with their tracker records.

BTW, who is m4rduk? was he a former manager? I can't see him on this page (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/showgroups/). And just now I came to know that Skizo is a manager now. Isn't his nick supposed to be in red like other managers.

Edit: oh wait, Skizo is listed both under manager and moderator. wtf does that mean? are there two skizos? :P

I really want to know one thing. For example, I posted something, then edited it. Can you staff members see what the person had posted before editing the post.

Skiz
02-06-2009, 07:21 AM
This has been moved so as not to taint a legitimate section.

Moved to the Shite section with the rest of the shite.

BTW, who is m4rduk? was he a former manager? I can't see him on this page (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/showgroups/).

No. He/She has never been a mod or otherwise on FST. I can't even say the user name rings a bell. :unsure:

EDIT: I just looked up "m4rduk" and he/she has 2 posts. Why would you think that user was a mod?

And just now I came to know that Skizo is a manager now. Isn't his nick supposed to be in red like other managers.

Edit: oh wait, Skizo is listed both under manager and moderator. wtf does that mean? are there two skizos? :P

I just wanted to retain my blue stars. :01:

I really want to know one thing. For example, I posted something, then edited it. Can you staff members see what the person had posted before editing the post.

Nope.

Detale
02-06-2009, 07:27 AM
LOL OK fine you got one. Skizo when did you become a Manager?? Congrats.

I'll quote my previous post so you can re-read

OK now you are pissing me off. To simply say it without proof is bullshit. If you are going to show the same screens from 100 years ago don't bother it was 100 years ago. I have said it before and here it is again.

While I have been staff here there has been no one giving out any of our members info at all or aiding in the "outing" of any traders here. I stake every account I have on it. So show some proof or shut up. Don't make some lame ass excuses either you said "personal experience" so by all means elaborate.

Shalafi
02-06-2009, 07:29 AM
I don't know about Shalafi, but in my personal opinion, I think FST staff don't share our info with trackers. In fact, whatever their personal opinion about trading be, they still allow trading to happen here. They are very quick in banning scammers. I think, if you are alert enough not to click on something from unknown users, you are safe.

One advice from my side, if you are a trader and have a dynamic IP, reset your IP before you login to FST. Do not login to any trackers, especially higher ones up, while you are surfing FST. That way, even if some trader hunter tried to catch you, he won't be able to match the IP with their tracker records.

BTW, who is m4rduk? was he a former manager? I can't see him on this page (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/showgroups/). And just now I came to know that Skizo is a manager now. Isn't his nick supposed to be in red like other managers.

m4rduk is a bitch detective lol :)

but i really admire his way.

creazz
02-06-2009, 01:13 PM
Funny shit.You have to check the damn FST threads before to start trading shit.FST staff is not reporting your IP,there are some spy(an example PirateEagle)can easlily access your IP history.They are sending a PM you with some shit proofs,when you click it BOOOOM :P your vato,they got your fucking IP logs. Yes PirateEagle is shame of FST.He has been banned at FST,but he has a dupe acc here again.If you want to know his real tracker name,PM me.

lynx
02-06-2009, 02:41 PM
Funny shit.You have to check the damn FST threads before to start trading shit.FST staff is not reporting your IP,there are some spy(an example PirateEagle)can easlily access your IP history.They are sending a PM you with some shit proofs,when you click it BOOOOM :P your vato,they got your fucking IP logs. Yes PirateEagle is shame of FST.He has been banned at FST,but he has a dupe acc here again.If you want to know his real tracker name,PM me.
That's exactly how the hunters do it.

If that sort of behaviour is spotted in general threads the user gets banned instantly (as did PirateEagle). Since we can't read PMs we can't spot that sort of behaviour in PMs unless the PM is forwarded to us or reported, and even then we would only know that there was anything suspicious if they used a known logging site.

Don't forget that IP logging is extremely easy to set up, it is a feature available on many free hosting sites and web space offered by ISPs, so it is impossible to prevent without banning all external images.

If you want to protect yourself from this sort of logging you should disable Avatars, Sigs and Images before viewing a PM. You will still see the URL for any images but your IP won't be revealed unless you click on the link. And if you insist that any images have to be posted in a well known image hosting site they can't get your IP.

I don't believe PirateEagle has bothered coming back here, unless he's completely changed his IP range.

sert
02-09-2009, 10:08 AM
If that sort of behaviour is spotted in general threads the user gets banned instantly (as did PirateEagle). Since we can't read PMs we can't spot that sort of behaviour in PMs unless the PM is forwarded to us or reported, and even then we would only know that there was anything suspicious if they used a known logging site.

Don't forget that IP logging is extremely easy to set up, it is a feature available on many free hosting sites and web space offered by ISPs, so it is impossible to prevent without banning all external images.

If you want to protect yourself from this sort of logging you should disable Avatars, Sigs and Images before viewing a PM. You will still see the URL for any images but your IP won't be revealed unless you click on the link. And if you insist that any images have to be posted in a well known image hosting site they can't get your IP.

I don't believe PirateEagle has bothered coming back here, unless he's completely changed his IP range.

Hi, if you want to disable IP tracking from images/pics without disabling avatars, sigs etc, you have to use firefox and install an addon imglikeopera (https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/1672)

After you install and restart firefox you have to set the options. Note that on the second tab the list is read from top to the bottom meaning that the if a rule is higher to the top than another, then the last one will simply be overruled by the higher.

So in simple words, in our case we want to view all images from all sites, except in FST, where we want to see all avatars and sigs (in my example uploaded in imageshack, tinypic, photobucket and speedtest.net) but we do not want to load images from other sites (other than FST and image hosts that you consider "safe"). These safe hosting image sites are usually big sites that will not disclose your IP to anyone. Then the filters will be like the following example (2nd tab):

http://i42.tinypic.com/2nurpsp.png

For the 1st tab, it is better to set it @: "load all images" unless you know why you want to change that.

http://i39.tinypic.com/973zad.png