PDA

View Full Version : Deus Ex

Inevitable
09-15-2003, 04:52 PM
Just wondering. Deus Ex 2 is on it's way.

RGX
09-15-2003, 04:53 PM
I thought it was pretty crap, but then again I only played the demo

good fun shooting my supposed geneticly augmented brother though :P

chalice
09-15-2003, 05:03 PM
Deus Ex is an amazing game.
Can't wait for the second one.
And yep, its good fun shooting your supposed genetically augmented brother.

ttttttttt
09-15-2003, 05:13 PM
Originally posted by RGX@15 September 2003 - 16:53
I thought it was pretty crap, but then again I only played the demo

good fun shooting my supposed geneticly augmented brother though :P
Get the full game cause the first leves arent that good

In other words they suck

-=Cyrus=-
09-15-2003, 09:24 PM
Yeah this game is good :D it gets better the more into the game you get and i cant wait for Dues Ex 2 but am gona get half life 2 first :D

hobbes
09-15-2003, 09:38 PM
I liked the game, but it had some serious repercussions in my real life. After playing the game, I stuck with the habit of always going places the least obvious way. People kept getting mad at me for showing up to class by either falling through a ceiling panel or via the air conditioning vent.

Thanks to intensive therapy, I no longer open every grate I pass by and I actually use my key to enter my apartment, rather than pointlessly picking the lock.

ttttttttt
09-15-2003, 10:23 PM
:lol: :D :lol: :D :lol: :D

RedRival
09-15-2003, 10:28 PM
Originally posted by hobbes@15 September 2003 - 22:38
I liked the game, but it had some serious repercussions in my real life. After playing the game, I stuck with the habit of always going places the least obvious way. People kept getting mad at me for showing up to class by either falling through a ceiling panel or via the air conditioning vent.

Thanks to intensive therapy, I no longer open every grate I pass by and I actually use my key to enter my apartment, rather than pointlessly picking the lock.
sad but we are laughing no doubt. :rolleyes:

Illuminati
09-15-2003, 10:30 PM
The first few levels, truth be told, are relatively dull when compared with the later levels. Once the conspiracy kicks in proper, it's a pretty decent game (different from most of the other FPSs around methinks)

Roll on Deus Ex 2 :D