PDA

View Full Version : Help....cm4

lee_lotzof
09-16-2003, 02:48 AM
basically, when ive tried various different downloads for CM4 - championship manager 4 - and when ive installed and run the the file, the screen goes all scrambled...

now i think its suming to do with resolution....but i dont know how to get around this....is it my display settings??

:ph34r: :blink: :unsure: :blink: :( <_<

[P][RO][CE][SS][OR]
09-16-2003, 04:07 AM
Ahh...welcome to the world of fakes...aint it fun? Well the only way to ever know if it&#39;s not a fake, is to buy the game, or download a cd image. cd images usually are about 600k-750k kb. So if you&#39;re on 56k modem, it would take you about 1 week to d/l for 8 hours a day. or about 2 days going full blast with good users.

Have Fun&#33;
Welcome to the forum&#33;

lee_lotzof
09-16-2003, 05:55 PM
i really dont think its a fake....as this file should run as its been cracked and is installed, as i can see its running, just scrambled

i got daemon tools, and i installed sim city 4...and guess wot...when i mount the bugger....same happens....nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo :ph34r: :ph34r: :blink:

Inevitable
09-16-2003, 08:15 PM
I put the only real file of CM4 on Kazaa Lite when I got it off of Emule a while back when it just came out. The file size is around 280MB or so not really sure.

[P][RO][CE][SS][OR]
09-18-2003, 12:22 AM
do you have safedisk on?

lee_lotzof
09-18-2003, 12:37 AM
hi peeps...right....the problem continues...

now i have purchased the proper game....yes thats rite&#33;&#33;from a shop

the sam thing happens...the screen goes scrambled...as the game shud be in 1024 x 768...so surely my comp shud beable to go to this resolution without playing up shudnt it...im usre ive played games b4, and they have been fine, does anyone know if i need to change sum sort of settings on my comp....

:unsure: :unsure: :angry: :angry: :blink: :( <_< :o

DarthInsinuate
09-18-2003, 09:01 AM
have you installed the latest enhancement pack?

have you updated your graphics card drivers?

what how many colours is you desktop set to?

have you read the readme?

have you tried asking the people who made the game (Sports Interactive (http://www.sigames.com))?