PDA

View Full Version : I want an ISP via satalite

abosamer
02-11-2009, 09:19 AM
Hi there

I want an ISP via satalite like this one (http://www.europeonline.com/)

I was using it for a while in the past but i was suffering from limited bandwidth .

So i really need help in this .

i want it to have a good download and upload speed without limit or a good bandwidth ,and with good price .

I don't mind to hear any offer .

and i hope that service provide it on an europian SATALITE ( like eutlsat and hotbird )

any info i will be so greatful.

SonsOfLiberty
02-11-2009, 05:48 PM
Well, we had Sat connection, it was slower than DSL...and twice as much, in my opinion, it's not that good, unless it's your only alternative.

abosamer
02-12-2009, 02:15 PM
Well, we had Sat connection, it was slower than DSL...and twice as much, in my opinion, it's not that good, unless it's your only alternative.

yes it is

and i don't think anyone know how bad are our isp :(

so please someone help me :(

abosamer
03-05-2009, 01:56 PM
any help please ?

mishunika
03-06-2009, 08:40 PM
abosamer has chosen not to receive private messages or may not be allowed to receive private messages. Therefore you may not send your message to him/her.

If you are trying to send this message to multiple recipients, remove abosamer from the recipient list and send the message again.

open PM maybe I can help you

MackDaddy
03-07-2009, 05:53 AM
A lot of the satellite isps have a monthly bandwidth cap of around 20 to 40 gigs a month, which is not much data, and they are very expensive

Make sure to ask the satellite isps what their monthly bandwidth cap is, also if you go over the cap if they will charge you more money for the extra bandwidth over the limit that you would be using

Is there any cable, dsl, or fiber optic isps available?

If there is then you should stick with one of those and not satellite.

If they throttle certain apps and networks then you should get something like BTGuard, it will encrypt and reroute the traffic

abosamer
03-07-2009, 06:31 PM
Thanks for reply

But i can't find a good ISP with fair bandwidth , for a good price

If u can help with an address , i will appreciate that

OldIronTits
03-20-2009, 06:21 AM
Where are you...geographically?

abosamer
03-20-2009, 06:18 PM
Where are you...geographically?

Palestine , Gaza Strip

gueriLLaPunK
04-18-2009, 10:05 PM
And you can't get cable, fiber, or ADSL?

abosamer
04-19-2009, 11:11 AM
And you can't get cable, fiber, or ADSL?

I prefer using my dial up modem better than using ADSL

cinephilia
04-29-2009, 05:10 PM
your people is currently dying and you play with trackers like they were pokemon cards... good job abosamer.

abosamer
05-02-2009, 10:52 AM
your people is currently dying and you play with trackers like they were pokemon cards... good job abosamer.

Thanks for caring about my pple

I'm just having some rest on the net from time to time , cause almost all our times are hard .

So I think getting into the net and having fun doesn't mean I'm careless about what is happening beside my home .

and I'm suffering exactly as my pple suffering for like 60 Years , but as I said , being under a lot of pressure will result in losing my mind , so getting some rest time is good for everyone here .

Thanks again for remembering my pple in good things :)

cloggy45
05-02-2009, 11:41 AM

What the hell?

iansltx
05-04-2009, 09:01 PM
The fact that sat internet has to go up ito space then back down again means that you'll get crappy connection speeds/bandwidth caps/latency. Worse than dialup in some cases.

For example, the best satellite package in the US from one of the major providers (WildBlue) has 17 GB of download and 5 GB of upload bandwidth, for $80/month. Not great at all.

gtorde
05-05-2009, 06:48 PM
it's bad. too high ms response

eldiesel
11-06-2009, 05:19 PM

useless comment .