PDA

View Full Version : Fuck Off, Cunt.

chalice
02-11-2009, 08:04 PM
As the title testifies, cunts have to be fucking off. True story.

The lounge has reached the point where Sherman has become the acceptable level of humour, like.

Oh holy holy mother fucking sorry sorry mother fucking wank, like.

:01:

Proper Bo
02-11-2009, 08:09 PM
Your ideas intrigue me and I wish to subscribe to your newsletter.

IdolEyes787
02-11-2009, 08:22 PM
Sherman is dead.
In his continuing efforts to become more Chalice-like he traveled to the British Isles for research were he met an unfortunate fate at the hand of football hooligans.
True story.

chalice
02-11-2009, 08:23 PM
Your ideas intrigue me and I wish to subscribe to your newsletter.

Is 'newsletter' Biffa rhyming slang for 'bed-wetter' or 'red-setter' or 'go-getter' or are you just calling me a cunt?

I can never tell with you.

Skweeky
02-11-2009, 08:25 PM
Who is this Sherman character you speak off?

Proper Bo
02-11-2009, 08:26 PM
We don't have any rhyming slang, like.

chalice
02-11-2009, 08:27 PM
Where the fuck did that :lol: spring from in my last?

It looks as stupid as seventeen spastics in a steamy, soapy nuclear bunker.

chalice
02-11-2009, 08:28 PM
Who is this Sherman character you speak off?

Village Cawk Smoker, aka, Flying Cawk, like.

Skweeky
02-11-2009, 09:17 PM
Ah him. Yes he seems to have taken a healthy dislike to you.

chalice
02-11-2009, 09:33 PM
Ah him. Yes he seems to have taken a healthy dislike to you.

Oh, I wouldn't say that, like. Unless you are otherwise privy.

He loves me. The idiot

Skweeky
02-11-2009, 09:53 PM
Maybe he's into that newfangled S&M stuff.

Snee
02-12-2009, 08:36 AM
Sherman has become the acceptable level of humour, like.
:blink:

No, no, no.

JPaul
02-12-2009, 02:30 PM
Sherman has become the acceptable level of humour, like.
:blink:

No, no, no.

I second those nose.

Something Else
02-13-2009, 01:16 AM
Absolutely, thirdly knott.

chalice
02-13-2009, 04:42 PM
To the triumvirate above...

Then why, in the name of fuck, do youse permit these atrocities?

Time was, shenanigans like the recent downward lounge-trend would've been harshed out of existence- nay, very history itself.

You take a hard earned sabbatical, come back, and the tards have shit all over the furniture. Fuck sake, like.

Skweeky
02-13-2009, 04:46 PM
Don't look at me; I'm totally rubbish at being mean. It's bad for my karma.

I can do sarcasm I suppose. I shall try harder.

chalice
02-13-2009, 05:09 PM
Sarcasm is rendered somewhat redundant when dealing with the current array of spastics. It whizzes like Exocet missiles over what passes for their craniums, like.

Hard and heavy. In and out and all that. Consider yourself educated, Skweeks.

Skweeky
02-13-2009, 06:11 PM
I suppose my more subtle attempts at insulting the plebs have not been noticed by the insultées.

Snee
02-13-2009, 06:47 PM
:idunno:

I've been in the drawering room, lately. The interesting bits of the lounge have been pretty quiet. I generally just harsh to clear the field when there's a point.

The Flying Cow
02-13-2009, 11:45 PM
It's funny and at the same time fetid how the system of give-and-receive works here.

X and Y ingratiate themselves with Z, and so does W and the others. In turn, Z provides them with cheap thrills, and honorable mentions in his diatribe.

Watch as the general summons his troops. I could put in some specific Roman ranks but honestly couldn't be bothered.

It's sad really that things have come to this. This "Logic", which once upon a time (what now looks like a mirage) showed promise, with perhaps more than the essentially banal harshness that is now distributed, has become really nothing more than that.
To quote from the pseudointellectual Commander-In-Chief, "intellectual conversations" are really nowhere to be seen.

The fact of the matter is, if it wasn't for the estrangement of the same old "newcomers", there would really be nothing here except talk about the "puntsphere" (is this clever wordplay for football?), the use of cars, and other such intensely exciting patter.

The few females that used to make an appearance, and very occasionally still do, with whom sexual interplay of a sort could be exchanged, have left, and now, overcrowded with personality-less sophists, doom is here.

The aforementioned Commander makes a striking appearance in the other section, launching himself into highly intellectual and interesting speeches on such current affairs as the recent Israeli offensive which really bring a lot of new material to the table (it is not already known I think by everyone, and I mean every single person in the globe, that both sides of that conflict are dirty - this is news to us peasants), and X Y and the others rush to compliment him on his serious highminded displays.

It is indeed sad.

I shall now go into hibernation again, to quote from the King Gorilla, "because you're fucking cawks, like".

callum
02-14-2009, 12:47 AM
I shall now go into hibernation again, to quote from the King Gorilla, "because you're fucking cawks, like".

Thank god for that last bit, it almost made it worth reading all that pish.

chalice
02-14-2009, 02:00 AM
It's funny and at the same time fetid how the system of give-and-receive works here.

X and Y ingratiate themselves with Z, and so does W and the others. In turn, Z provides them with cheap thrills, and honorable mentions in his diatribe.

Watch as the general summons his troops. I could put in some specific Roman ranks but honestly couldn't be bothered.

It's sad really that things have come to this. This "Logic", which once upon a time (what now looks like a mirage) showed promise, with perhaps more than the essentially banal harshness that is now distributed, has become really nothing more than that.
To quote from the pseudointellectual Commander-In-Chief, "intellectual conversations" are really nowhere to be seen.

The fact of the matter is, if it wasn't for the estrangement of the same old "newcomers", there would really be nothing here except talk about the "puntsphere" (is this clever wordplay for football?), the use of cars, and other such intensely exciting patter.

The few females that used to make an appearance, and very occasionally still do, with whom sexual interplay of a sort could be exchanged, have left, and now, overcrowded with personality-less sophists, doom is here.

The aforementioned Commander makes a striking appearance in the other section, launching himself into highly intellectual and interesting speeches on such current affairs as the recent Israeli offensive which really bring a lot of new material to the table (it is not already known I think by everyone, and I mean every single person in the globe, that both sides of that conflict are dirty - this is news to us peasants), and X Y and the others rush to compliment him on his serious highminded displays.

It is indeed sad.

It's always good to have an hermaphrodite to poke around.

Jebus, Sherman, you really are a fucking plank, like.

j2k4
02-14-2009, 03:06 AM
Chalice, my brother - how are you, apart from your current pique?

Snee
02-14-2009, 10:16 AM

It's always good to have an hermaphrodite to poke around.

Jebus, Sherman, you really are a fucking plank, like.
I dunno. That was pretty funny.

I don't think I've ever met anyone that bad at figuring shit out. It's also the most roundabout way of writing "waaaaaaah, you're mean" I ever seen. True story.

Thank god for that last bit, it almost made it worth reading all that pish.
It'll be just like last time, I reckon. He'll flounce right back in a bit trying to gain acceptance and attempting to relate to people with failproof subjects like "drugs are cool" and "microsoft is bad".

Snee
02-14-2009, 10:21 AM
Also. I'm the lounge commander this week :01:

Skweeky
02-14-2009, 12:00 PM
Can someone tell me in brief what Sherbert was on about? He lost me at 'X'?

Something Else
02-14-2009, 12:52 PM
I think he's just stalking chalice and snee.

Even i've got a stalker ffs. :fear:

Snee
02-14-2009, 02:29 PM
Can someone tell me in brief what Sherbert was on about? He lost me at 'X'?

It's mainly a rant about how some people in the lounge are friends, but not with him, and how they aren't interested in what he posts.

Then there's something about there not being any girls on the internets. Also, everyone talks about footie, apparently.

Then he does some free interpretation of a couple of my posts.

It's not his best work, but it's up there.

-=-=-

This is, in my opinion, his very best post, ever:

The argument of superiority through which Israel proclaims to be acting in pursuit of something "good" or "correct" is invalid. They are making Hitler and Stalin look like cherubims.

It still makes me smile.

j2k4
02-14-2009, 03:24 PM
This is, in my opinion, his very best post, ever:

The argument of superiority through which Israel proclaims to be acting in pursuit of something "good" or "correct" is invalid. They are making Hitler and Stalin look like cherubims.

It still makes me smile.

Wow, that is good/bad.

I missed it first time 'round.

Chevy
02-14-2009, 04:59 PM
http://img339.imageshack.us/img339/4937/afcahxmv6.gif

Skweeky
02-14-2009, 10:24 PM
Thanks for the valuable tip earlier Chavis, I'm practising on lynx as we speak. I expect a full evaluation by morning; I feel I'm still not full on enough.

Old Geezer
02-14-2009, 11:39 PM

The lounge has reached the point where Sherman has become the acceptable level of humour, like.

Ah. You found someone to replace me. Now I don't feel so bad.:rolleyes:

JPaul
02-15-2009, 12:04 AM

It is indeed sad.

:lol: my favourite bit is that you went to all that bother to say fuck all.

Well not fuck all per se, more hackneyed derivative tripe. Are you a tabloid "journalist" at all.

callum
02-15-2009, 12:25 AM
I'm not really sure who X,Y and Z are, but he is definitely F.

Artemis
02-16-2009, 10:25 PM

The difference is, your stalker would never dream of following you in here for fear of incurring Chalice' mighty harshness :blink:

chalice
02-16-2009, 10:34 PM

The difference is, your stalker would never dream of following you in here for fear of incurring Chalice' mighty harshness :blink:

I'm not that bad, Art.

Sherman just got her panties in a twist as usual.

It's getting now that you can't call cunts cunts any more in case they strop off like pussies or something else.

I actually quite like Sherman. I don't like his posts, they're just shite. But his heart's in the right place place, like.

Well, it would need to be. Otherwise he'd be like some fucking freakoid cunt.

It's just that he disappoints on an Olympic level. And to invoke an interwebs staple...a special Olympic level.

:dabs:

Proper Bo
02-16-2009, 10:46 PM
http://img525.imageshack.us/img525/153/chavisee7.jpg

chalice
02-16-2009, 10:48 PM

Ah. You found someone to replace me. Now I don't feel so bad.:rolleyes:

As to you, you stupid old wanksock, you don't enter into my sphere of thought enough for me to give two fucks about your sorry, illiterate intrusions.

So, put yourself to the back of the window-licker queue and await your turn like every other non-entity who tries to be noticed on this forum.

chalice
02-16-2009, 10:49 PM
http://img525.imageshack.us/img525/153/chavisee7.jpg

:lol:

Noice.

:happy:

Proper Bo
02-16-2009, 10:51 PM
Are you a Catholic? No I am a Cunt

We want to make the Society of Cunts an official religion of the UK.

If 10,000 people become members of the Society of Cunts, we can apply for official status (as those cunts the “Jedi Knights” did in the 2001 UK census). Simply become a member (or nominate a friend) and once we get enough, we’ll apply. Are you a Christian? Or maybe a Buddhist? No, I’m a Cunt.

genious.

chalice
02-16-2009, 10:59 PM
Are you a Catholic? No I am a Cunt

We want to make the Society of Cunts an official religion of the UK.

If 10,000 people become members of the Society of Cunts, we can apply for official status (as those cunts the “Jedi Knights” did in the 2001 UK census). Simply become a member (or nominate a friend) and once we get enough, we’ll apply. Are you a Christian? Or maybe a Buddhist? No, I’m a Cunt.

genious.

Best. Fucking. Religion. Like. Ever.

True story.

Skweeky
02-17-2009, 09:15 AM
We can easily get 10000 people to join. All we need to do is making a requirement before you get into the invite section.

Snee
02-17-2009, 09:22 AM
I actually quite like Sherman. I don't like his posts, they're just shite. But his heart's in the right place place, like.
I think he's pretty fucking creepy.

I dunno if it's the incredibly desperate and poor attempts to make friends, or the way he always pretends to be someone else, or the way he just popped in and started talking to people like he knew them, or the way he's flaky as fuck.

I agree on his posts being shit, though. Which doesn't preclude them from being funny in an "@ not with"-way. Srsly.

chalice
02-17-2009, 10:26 AM

I dunno if it's the incredibly desperate and poor attempts to make friends, or the way he always pretends to be someone else, or the way he just popped in and started talking to people like he knew them, or the way he's flaky as fuck.

I agree on his posts being shit, though. Which doesn't preclude them from being funny in an "@ not with"-way. Srsly.

Fair enough, I'm now inclined to agree. I was suffering from red wine-induced magnanimity. Upon sober reflection, I completely forgot about him being an overly familiar tosspot with just about everybody.

I also forgot about him adopting my idioms and such. He even stole my avatar at one stage. :fear:

What a bawlbag. He calls me 'king-gorilla' now. I have feelings too, you know. :cry:

Artemis
02-17-2009, 11:30 AM

I'm not that bad, Art.

Sherman just got her panties in a twist as usual.

It's getting now that you can't call cunts cunts any more in case they strop off like pussies or something else.

Well, it would need to be. Otherwise he'd be like some fucking freakoid cunt.

It's just that he disappoints on an Olympic level. And to invoke an interwebs staple...a special Olympic level.

:dabs:

Ahhhhh but ben's stalker is albo da kid, I would actually be deeply surprised and utterly disappointed if you did not descend upon him ....... the only problem is he usually needs a translator to figure out he has been insulted.

As for Sherman, he could be a vulcan ? that would cover all the bases and answer your question about his heart too ?

As for the society of cunts..... you could all do your social networking on my favorite site www.arsebook.org

Snee
02-17-2009, 12:03 PM

Fair enough, I'm now inclined to agree. I was suffering from red wine-induced magnanimity. Upon sober reflection, I completely forgot about him being an overly familiar tosspot with just about everybody.

I also forgot about him adopting my idioms and such. He even stole my avatar at one stage. :fear:

What a bawlbag. He calls me 'king-gorilla' now. I have feelings too, you know. :cry:
Commander > King Gorilla. Fact.