PDA

View Full Version : Space Quest 6

uNz[i]
09-16-2003, 12:35 PM
I'm a bit of a fan of the old point 'n click adventure games. I've managed to track down the previous 5 incarnations of the SQ series pretty easily, but the sixth has proved to be impossible to find anywhere... can somebody please help me out?

The full title of the game is

Space Quest 6: The Spinal Frontier

Cheers.

uNz[i]
09-22-2003, 07:05 AM
*bump*

wtf? Only 10 people viewed this request in 6 days?
Come on folks.. at least look like your trying! :rolleyes:

uNz[i]
10-21-2003, 01:37 PM
*bumpus bumpridge*

Mad Cat
10-21-2003, 09:41 PM
Change the title to something people will look at... something that has Half Life 2 in it... :P

Edit (forgot to put this part in :">): I think I've heard of this game before, not sure though. If its really old, then look for some abandonware sites, I used to know a few goods ones, but they slowly seem to die off...

(don't flame me because abandonware is legal...)

uNz[i]
10-22-2003, 09:32 AM
Thanks for the input Mad Cat. I've got no prob at all with abandonware.. I'd prefer getting it by direct dl than use kazaa tbh :)

I've already tried all the abandonware sites I can find.. that's how I got the first 5 episodes.

Trouble is, the 6th Space Quest is about 650Mb.. so not many sites want to host it.
I have found a couple that do.. one in bulgaria, the other in russia... but the dl from both is so slow (under 1Kb/s) and really irregular... so if I even get the entire file, it's sure to be full of errors :(

I guess what I really need is someone hosting it on a ftp server... :unsure: