PDA

View Full Version : Just My Opinion About

MeMeMeSoHony
09-17-2003, 04:01 AM
I have downloaded dozens of new albums this year. What did i do to the those albums/mp3s? I deleted them. I dont even want the mainsteam crap for FREE. NOT EVEN FREE!! Thats how bad alot of the new albums suck.

Think about this....there's 2 through 4 MILLION users on kazaa , and we still struggle to find some mp3s. Not all of us , i agree. But that should tell the RIAA something. Most of the people who download mp3s cant afford a new cd or cant afford to pay 1 buck for 1 song. One low quality song btw.

Suing 12 year olds and making it public , wont help either.

I have more on my mind , but i hope whoever works for the RIAA thinks about what i said. People aint willing to pay so much for so little. (i meant a cd of course)

internet.news
09-21-2003, 02:49 PM
yes, you are right, although i understand copyright issues, we have
to share our thoughts openly to understand each other better, ALSO OFFLINE!
also if it is difficult - and that is for RIAA guys, some of you - and it is sometimes indeed...

...but it is important.

I want to say if some music is really good and worth to support it, I would
buy it - so the musician would be able to continue making good music :)
and If I want the musician to get all the money I buy it directyly from him - some
artists are offering directly while playing on streets :) but unfortunately not hte bigger ones :( ...

thks...

Gre1
09-21-2003, 04:16 PM
Originally posted by MeMeMeSoHony@16 September 2003 - 23:01
I have downloaded dozens of new albums this year. What did i do to the those albums/mp3s? I deleted them. I dont even want the mainsteam crap for FREE. NOT EVEN FREE!! Thats how bad alot of the new albums suck.

Think about this....there's 2 through 4 MILLION users on kazaa , and we still struggle to find some mp3s. Not all of us , i agree. But that should tell the RIAA something. Most of the people who download mp3s cant afford a new cd or cant afford to pay 1 buck for 1 song. One low quality song btw.

Suing 12 year olds and making it public , wont help either.

I have more on my mind , but i hope whoever works for the RIAA thinks about what i said. People aint willing to pay so much for so little. (i meant a cd of course)
Yep, that's your opinion but I never really use kazaa for albums only a couple I couldn't find and when I make people's mix cd's.