PDA

View Full Version : girl problem

stitched
02-18-2009, 06:36 PM
i knew this gal 2-3 years back ....she was kinda pretty. and i tot i loved her...i told her all those things people say when they are in love....she was comparitively more expreinced with guys in a physical way..i tot she was sweet, like i said i loved her ....she was sweet to me...she liked me, i sucked her breast in a theater for the first time while watching mission impossible3 she walker away during the interval i stayed back and watched the rest of the movie, but she didnt love me...and she lost in touch with me after a while...she said she loved some one else...i tot about her for a while....all thou i was kinda hurt, i eventually got over her

yesterday she sent me a mail for the first time in 2-3 years
she wants me to call her...she said all of a sudden she rememebr about me and now she wants to be friends....she game me her number she wants me to call her....
i cant seem to decide if i should call her or not?....

i am not a total dick, i am kinda sentimental..i dont think i love her anymore , i dont wanna her to think i am being mean, and also i am kinda tempted she being a gal and all ,she looks pretty hot, great boobs...
you all know how gals are....cant live with, cant live without...
i mean i dont wanan start thinking i love her once i meet her and all...i dont wanan feel bad later on about having got back with her after if she leaves me again.
i usually start thinking i love some one just because she is a gal and she let me suck her boobs

100%
02-18-2009, 07:32 PM
she wants me to call her....

so call her.

tralalala
02-18-2009, 07:45 PM
You can't be older than 17 by the sounds of it.. The spermage is strong and driving your brain insane... Do what you feel right, as long as it doesn't involve spending too much money on making her happy and co... Be sweet, love her tender, and she'll do likewise.

Mr. Mulder
02-18-2009, 08:29 PM
great boobs...

if you're not going to call her at least post her number ffs, i've got MI3 on DVD!1 :w00t:

clocker
02-18-2009, 08:32 PM
The return of internetnews.
Ah, good times.

stitched
02-18-2009, 08:43 PM
:P this is one place i can tell everything and anything ....i feel like a load is off my head after i post all these senseless posts.
thanks for reading everybody...and thanks for all ur replys... this place is jsut great.. it has bittorrent, lounge, and the serious section....everyone is great here.

this gal and the hairy boobs gal are 2 diff gals thats y i didnt post it in the same section i didnt wanna give the impression that i am a womenizer because i am not...i am just an other abnormal guy with abnormal dilemmas in life.i get lucky sometimes

pentomato
02-18-2009, 08:52 PM
Call her but do not buy her anything, even if she buys you whatever.
Play hard to get, be very sweet, be a gentlman, but do not waste time without trying to get into her pants, women like a man that takes charge and tries everything. Chances are she will fall for you, but do not tell her you love her for a while even if you do, girls get scare when you say the L word.

100%
02-18-2009, 08:54 PM
It is interesting that watching the rest of mission impossible 3 while sucking her nipple
was more important than walking her home.

Your priorities were not right as a gentleman,
or maybe they where,
since as you claim you do not care about her.

She contacted you.

It means it is your turn.

Replying does not mean instant nipple suction, aka commitment.

What ever your choice, no need for drama, enjoy and have fun.

Nothing wrong with talking and maybe finding some closure or openings.

@pentomato - your words bring honey to the bees.

RedRansom
02-18-2009, 09:18 PM
Well, probably she leaved from other guy(or he leaved from she cuz already taste her "great boobs") or she just want to make someone jealous with you...not a big deal what happened there can be more complications but...
if you still want her "great boobs" you need to go on and call her but i think you are feeling a little fear cuz if she leave you again or just want to use you like a devicle for another guys but this is not big problem for you cuz you only want her "great boobs" so you will suck again...
if i were you and dont have a new gf still, i will go on cuz i already said a thousand time "i love you" to her.

pentomato
02-18-2009, 09:21 PM
i knew this gal 2-3 years back ....she was kinda pretty. and i tot i loved her...i told her all those things people say when they are in love....she was comparitively more expreinced with guys in a physical way..i tot she was sweet, like i said i loved her ....she was sweet to me...she liked me, i sucked her breast in a theater for the first time while watching mission impossible3 she walker away during the interval i stayed back and watched the rest of the movie, but she didnt love me...and she lost in touch with me after a while...she said she loved some one else...i tot about her for a while....all thou i was kinda hurt, i eventually got over her

yesterday she sent me a mail for the first time in 2-3 years
she wants me to call her...she said all of a sudden she rememebr about me and now she wants to be friends....she game me her number she wants me to call her....
i cant seem to decide if i should call her or not?....

i am not a total dick, i am kinda sentimental..i dont think i love her anymore , i dont wanna her to think i am being mean, and also i am kinda tempted she being a gal and all ,she looks pretty hot, great boobs...
you all know how gals are....cant live with, cant live without...
i mean i dont wanan start thinking i love her once i meet her and all...i dont wanan feel bad later on about having got back with her after if she leaves me again.
i usually start thinking i love some one just because she is a gal and she let me suck her boobs

I didn't read about the nipple sucking, my god you must be a bad nipple sucker, if you did it right she would never leave you. You need some tongue training.
Get some training man, get videos, learn how to kiss and suck, your tongue is the beginning of everything, if that tongue does it right, then you are all set.
I woulnd't call her right away, send her your phone, let her be the first one to call and do not expect anything from her, but try everything.

Skweeky
02-18-2009, 09:23 PM
Is she an illiterate as well?

Barbarossa
02-19-2009, 10:12 AM
i knew this gal 2-3 years back ....she was kinda pretty. and i tot i loved her...i told her all those things people say when they are in love....she was comparitively more expreinced with guys in a physical way..i tot she was sweet, like i said i loved her ....she was sweet to me...she liked me, i sucked her breast in a theater for the first time while watching mission impossible3 she walker away during the interval i stayed back and watched the rest of the movie

:eyebrows:

Her: Let's go somewhere more private
You: No I want to watch the rest of the film...
Her: OK, Bye then.

Epic loser! :glag:

Squeamous
02-19-2009, 11:52 AM

I can see how confusing this situation must be for you. Your head must be all over the place. Dick says :drool:, pride says :noes:. Lets cut to the quick. You don't have any pride, and you would walk across hot coals just to have a sniff of her nipple. Call her.

KultNavn
02-19-2009, 04:15 PM
Call or gay imo

stitched
02-19-2009, 04:20 PM

I can see how confusing this situation must be for you. Your head must be all over the place. Dick says :drool:, pride says :noes:. Lets cut to the quick. You don't have any pride, and you would walk across hot coals just to have a sniff of her nipple. Call her.
THANK YOU :fst:...this is exactly how i feel ^^....i called her anywas...will create a new topic after she dumps me

Skweeky
02-19-2009, 04:32 PM
Can you make sure you're quite emo about it? I like that kind of stuff.

KultNavn
02-19-2009, 04:43 PM
THANK YOU :fst:...this is exactly how i feel ^^....i called her anywas...will create a new topic after she dumps me

Attaboy

Keep us posted ;)

Rat Faced
02-19-2009, 06:52 PM
Is she an illiterate as well?

I think you need some Diversity training missy.

You should respect people for the individuals they are.

Besides, he already said she has nice tits, that overcomes any problems she may have in the reading and writing department :P

pentomato
02-19-2009, 10:17 PM

What is that emo thing?
Is it about people cutting?

chalice
02-19-2009, 10:18 PM

What is that emo thing?

Try cutting yourself and see.

Post pics. We'd all like a laugh.

pentomato
02-19-2009, 10:29 PM
What is that emo thing?

Try cutting yourself and see.

Post pics. We'd all like a laugh.

:huh: I would love to cut something, but I won't tell you here, it wouln't be apropiate.

chalice
02-19-2009, 10:32 PM

You are quite possibly the stupidest cunt I've ever encountered.

Do you still have your father's semen lodged deep in your brain or is it a serious genetic defect?

pentomato
02-20-2009, 12:21 AM

Do you still have your father's semen lodged deep in your brain or is it a serious genetic defect?

You must feel great fighting behind a computer, I think the medal goes to you, the big one, god knows it will fit well. lmao
I am ignoring you retard, you are not worth my time, to little of a penis for a brain, lol lol

chalice
02-20-2009, 12:49 AM

You must feel great fighting behind a computer, I think the medal goes to you, the big one, god knows it will fit well. lmao
I am ignoring you retard, you are not worth my time, to little of a penis for a brain, lol lol

The fact that you are replying to me, dickhead, means you're not ignoring me.

I'm not fighting. I'm just doing what I do. That is, pointing out dickheads who nobody likes in this itty bitty part of the internets.

I didn't understand the rest cos you're a fucking illiterate cunt who struggles with English as a first language.

Dickhead. :rolleyes:

callum
02-20-2009, 12:56 AM

Do you still have your father's semen lodged deep in your brain or is it a serious genetic defect? Get a life, get laid, wanker.

Fixed

I googled that to make sure I got it right, google knows. The first two results were from here.

chalice
02-20-2009, 01:00 AM
Get a life, get laid, manker.

Fixed

I googled that to make sure I got it right, google knows. The first two results were from here.

/fixed.

Shirley.

callum
02-20-2009, 01:12 AM
Fixed

/fixed.

Shirley.

I was going to do the manker bit, but i thought it might be too confusing, for the new pricks. I wouldn't want pentomato questioning my speeling abilty.

peat moss
02-20-2009, 01:53 AM
Two words of advice , Love the your with . Ok that was four words , but you licked her nipples in the theater ? What a wimp , next time give them the old butterfly flick or better yet the tigers kiss .

Have that large popcorn container ready ( the one that you cut the bottom out ) you''l need it . Extra butter my dear ?

Proper Bo
02-20-2009, 02:10 AM
Peat, you're a wrong'en.

Lilmiss
02-20-2009, 02:46 AM
Peat, you're a wrong'en.

:ermm:

Proper Bo
02-20-2009, 03:13 AM
:huh:

Lilmiss
02-20-2009, 03:17 AM
Now, don't play silly. :whistling

How do I get Double Wires back?

PlayeR
02-20-2009, 06:33 AM
I was gonna ask how Alien has the ability edit your post. then i noticed it's part of your sig.:ermm:

Squeamous
02-20-2009, 12:34 PM
Two words of advice , Love the your with . Ok that was four words , but you licked her nipples in the theater ? What a wimp , next time give them the old butterfly flick or better yet the tigers kiss .

I think the first is where you flutter your eyelashes against them, but I'm not sure about the second :unsure:.

Cheese
02-20-2009, 02:01 PM

I think the first is where you flutter your eyelashes against them, but I'm not sure about the second :unsure:.

Quietly sneak up behind your partner (or any random stranger) making sure they do not know what you are going to do. Out of the blue, grab them and gently rip out their throat bite their neck. Make sure to get a few good gropes to the chest growls in too. This will surely surprise them.

KFlint
02-20-2009, 04:25 PM
You should definitely call your sister back, 2-3 years is a long time :mellow:

nemrac
02-20-2009, 06:13 PM
You should definitely call your sister back, 2-3 years is a long time :mellow:

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

That's good. Did not see that one cumming.

Albo Da Kid
02-22-2009, 08:36 PM
Be a man and be careful not to fall for this kind of shit again.

Tell this girl to go fuk herself and next time try not to discuss personal stories on the webs.. Thats what RL friends are for. Half of these guys here don't know shit anyway. Their favorite subjects are star wars and bad humor. You can't ask help from the helpless.
What I would do is think about it calmly and find a way how to get out of the situation..And if you're somewhat intelligent, you won't get yourself in this kind of situation again.

No offense to anyone in here..

Rat Faced
02-22-2009, 09:10 PM
None taken...

You obviously know me very well..

MCHeshPants420
02-22-2009, 09:15 PM

Tell this girl to go fuk herself and next time try not to discuss personal stories on the webs.. Thats what RL friends are for. Half of these guys here don't know shit anyway. Their favorite subjects are star wars and bad humor. You can't ask help from the helpless.
What I would do is think about it calmly and find a way how to get out of the situation..And if you're somewhat intelligent, you won't get yourself in this kind of situation again.

Cunt.

No offense intended ...

droste
02-22-2009, 09:53 PM
U sucked her boobs in theathre? :blink: did other watch?

Rat Faced
02-22-2009, 09:56 PM
Don't think he mentioned Dogging anywhere..

stitched
02-23-2009, 02:00 AM

hey thank you for ur post,...i hadnt made a fool of myself in the lounge for a while and like everything else.... i did it in the heat of moment, given second chance i wouldnt have created this thread...

there have always been nice people and not so nice people ,i try and take the good and leave out the bad.... and i have got some really good sugesstions/help from a few member form this place, and this is the only forum i post , i cant be smart all the time...most of the times i am foolish....but yes i will try and be a little more totfull next time i create a thread like this...
and thanks again for taking time out to write this post

U sucked her boobs in theathre? :blink: did other watch?
i dont know if soem oen watch me...but i always keep an eye out for couple when they are in theaters, i am dissappointed everytime...no one does anything in theaters ,anymore. i guess its just me,.....
i always tot a guy and a gal want to go to a theater together because they wanna do something in the dark and they couldnt find a better place . i guess not everyone thinks the way i do

Squeamous
02-23-2009, 02:54 PM
i always tot a guy and a gal want to go to a theater together because they wanna do something in the dark and they couldnt find a better place . i guess not everyone thinks the way i do

The world is a confusing, scary place. But just remember, it's not you, it's everyone else.

Barbarossa
02-23-2009, 02:57 PM

Is it 1955 again and nobody told me? :blink:

droste
02-23-2009, 03:02 PM

Is it 1955 again and nobody told me? :blink:
no it is 2009 but depending country different culture ;)
in some place they have habit from 1955 for instance

Barbarossa
02-23-2009, 03:06 PM
Where are you from?

IdolEyes787
02-23-2009, 03:11 PM
no it is 2009 but depending country different culture ;)
in some place they have habit from 1955 for instance

Where are you from?

Isn't it obvious?Finland.

Hey droste . Munapää:)

droste
02-23-2009, 03:26 PM
Where are you from?

Hey droste . Munapää:)i thought u could know cuz ur staff here, my ip shud tell you man ;)

@ Idol :lol: wat exactly u did try to translate? that mean "egghead" :lol:
btw, my native or mother tongue isnt finnish but i know it 2.
swedish is mine :)
may i ask wat all languages u speak, idol? u told me canada one country with many languages :yup:

hushpuppies
02-23-2009, 03:30 PM
Hey guys what's wrong to you, i mean little bit privacy should be there

Barbarossa
02-23-2009, 03:38 PM
You must be confusing me with someone who ritually checks everybody's IP address :dabs:

droste
02-23-2009, 03:41 PM
You must be confusing me with someone who ritually checks everybody's IP address :dabs:i dont think any1 ritually does... i just thought you could easily now as ur staff :)

Barbarossa
02-23-2009, 04:03 PM
You'd be surprised, and you're right I can :happy:

I was just trying to have a conversation...

droste
02-23-2009, 04:36 PM
You'd be surprised, and you're right I can :happy:

I was just trying to have a conversation...
well u succeed :D

Barbarossa
02-23-2009, 04:37 PM
That's just your opinion. Others may disagree. ;)

droste
02-23-2009, 04:55 PM
That's just your opinion. Others may disagree. ;)
true :01:

Squeamous
02-23-2009, 05:23 PM

Hey droste . Munapää:)i thought u could know cuz ur staff here, my ip shud tell you man ;)

may i ask wat all languages u speak, idol? u told me canada one country with many languages :yup:

Did you learn the English from the internets?

droste
02-23-2009, 05:30 PM
i thought u could know cuz ur staff here, my ip shud tell you man ;)

Did you learn the English from the internets?well, i learned in school but let me say 90 % of my english is from the internet cuz im active here and inactive in school :lol:

Squeamous
02-23-2009, 05:40 PM
I think that's wonderful. Pretty soon internet English will replace proper English as the most common second language in the world, and you won't be able to tell where anyone's from when you're on the internet. Unknown to the powers that be the world will get more and more homogenous and then we will get closer and closer to the utopian Star Trek vision of a harmonious mankind. All we will need is an alien race to fight to complete our unification.
You have inspired me with your talkies.

Barbarossa
02-24-2009, 09:38 AM
"Panglish" is the future language of the world, apparently.

Everyone should totally be forced to watch QI. Everyone. :cool:

Squeamous
02-24-2009, 11:12 AM
I agree. I've been to watch it filmed you know, it was very good. Rarely do you get something worth having for free.

Snee
02-24-2009, 01:47 PM
I think that's wonderful. Pretty soon internet English will replace proper English as the most common second language in the world, and you won't be able to tell where anyone's from when you're on the internet. Unknown to the powers that be the world will get more and more homogenous and then we will get closer and closer to the utopian Star Trek vision of a harmonious mankind. All we will need is an alien race to fight to complete our unification.
You have inspired me with your talkies.

And all it cost us is having to listen to everyone talking like they've got some sort of brain damage.

Squeamous
02-24-2009, 02:14 PM
He's 28, and he's still excited about tits. What's not to like?

Swift
02-24-2009, 02:52 PM
He's 28, and he's still excited about tits. What's not to like?

men can't get over tits never :cool:

Squeamous
02-24-2009, 04:26 PM
Depends on their size shirley?