PDA

View Full Version : Why is JP an ass?

Detale
02-22-2009, 08:56 PM
There it is. Do you think he was born this way or was it from years and years of conditioning? Some of you that know him from way back would know better than I so I figured it's best to ask here.

Proper Bo
02-22-2009, 09:04 PM
rule 9 - racism/discrimination/insults
there will be no offensive or inflammatory posts meant to offend or hurt any other member(s) or guest(s) of this forum. The use of racial, ethnic, gender based insults, contents or discriminatory comments of any kind will not be allowed or tolerated. Expect action against you if you do.

:o

Mr. Mulder
02-22-2009, 09:06 PM
same reason we're all pricks. our uncles fucked us when we were 7.

S3v3N
02-22-2009, 09:08 PM
same reason we're all pricks. our uncles fucked us when we were 7.

:lol:

Rat Faced
02-22-2009, 09:12 PM
Rule 8 - Profanity
There will be no excessive use of profanity. Please keep all foul language to a minimum. Action will be taken against those who choose to disobey, no exceptions.

Rule 9 - Racism/Discrimination/Insults
There will be no offensive or inflammatory posts meant to offend or hurt any other member(s) or guest(s) of this forum. The use of racial, ethnic, gender based insults, contents or discriminatory comments of any kind will not be allowed or tolerated. Expect action against you if you do.

Tsk Tsk..

The answer though is quite obvious.. It's because he wants to be..

...and franky we're all quite good at it at times, thread starter included :P

Detale
02-22-2009, 09:17 PM
So now the loungies are going to start quoting rules on me? Little girls LOL

Oh I may be ass at times but no where near the level some of you guys are. I can only hope to be that good one day.

Rat Faced
02-22-2009, 09:19 PM
Detale,

While you wear the blue, you must show an example..

Can't enforce rules if you break 'em ;)

Proper Bo
02-22-2009, 09:20 PM
Yeah, cocksnot.

Detale
02-22-2009, 09:22 PM
Jesus so now I cant even have a joke thread in the lounge. Fine I'll edit

Better? I wouldn't want to hurt JP's feelings you know. We all know how sensitive he is :dabs:

Mr. Mulder
02-22-2009, 09:30 PM
sensitive in his pants, terrorists.

Rat Faced
02-22-2009, 09:32 PM
Jesus so now I cant even have a joke thread in the lounge. Fine I'll edit

Better? I wouldn't want to hurt JP's feelings you know. We all know how sensitive he is :dabs:

Ass..

See, much better to call him a Donkeys Cock than a Prick.

It's bigger for starters :rolleyes:

JPaul
02-22-2009, 09:37 PM
Detale,

While you wear the blue, you must show an example..

Can't enforce rules if you break 'em ;)

I've had that discussion with him before, he doesn't accept it as an argument. Doesn't see that a mod must adhere to the rules if he expects to enforce them.

Detale
02-22-2009, 09:43 PM
It's a legitimate question. I'm sure most if not all will agree that you are in fact an ass.

IdolEyes787
02-22-2009, 09:44 PM
Re: Why is JP a prick

I don't think that he is.

S3v3N
02-22-2009, 09:47 PM
It's a legitimate question. I'm sure most if not all will agree that you are in fact an ass.

No, not really .

droste
02-22-2009, 09:48 PM
R we talkin about JP the guy?

Proper Bo
02-22-2009, 09:49 PM
No, JP the bird.

Detale
02-22-2009, 09:51 PM
I hate that bird!

KFlint
02-22-2009, 09:52 PM
Is there a drama quota to meet on this board?

If so, think it's exceeded for the current month :ermm:

Rat Faced
02-22-2009, 09:55 PM
Drama Quota... like it. Put the idea forward :)

Detale
02-22-2009, 09:57 PM
So no one knows I'm joking then?

Rat Faced
02-22-2009, 10:02 PM
The use of smilies usually helps those that don't know you, to see if your joking.

As I dont know you very well, I'd be unable to comment upon your state of mind when you posted.

However, whether you were or not.. JP is old enough, daft enough and well capable enough to stick up for himself.

I was trying to make your Job as a Moderator easier, in that no one will listen to a Moderator that breaks the rules themselves.. so you REALLY need to show that your taking the piss in the post, not just assume that everyone thinks you are.

droste
02-22-2009, 10:03 PM
So no one knows I'm joking then?
i wasent sure wat we talked about.... i though u man meant the JP guy ;) if u joking then wat you joking?

NinjaX
02-22-2009, 10:08 PM
Everybody knows that the bird is the word..

droste
02-22-2009, 10:13 PM
Everybody knows that the bird is the word..INDEED :lol::lol: i saw family guy and he sang all the time was real funny :lol:bird bird bird is the word b-b-b-b-bird bird bird bird is the word :D

JPaul
02-22-2009, 10:15 PM
The use of smilies usually helps those that don't know you, to see if your joking.

As I dont know you very well, I'd be unable to comment upon your state of mind when you posted.

However, whether you were or not.. JP is old enough, daft enough and well capable enough to stick up for himself.

I was trying to make your Job as a Moderator easier, in that no one will listen to a Moderator that breaks the rules themselves.. so you REALLY need to show that your taking the piss in the post, not just assume that everyone thinks you are.

Like I said mate we've had this discussion before. He really won't accept that someone moderating a forum must behave in a particular way and that is not the same as other members.

It's a position of authority, whether he wants to accept it or not. However not to accept it is to abrogate that responsibility.

That's primarily why I wouldn't want to do it, if anyone were ever mental enough to ask.

Detale
02-22-2009, 11:28 PM
^^^^ Exibit a

You're an ass :P ( <- Smiley to denote a joke )

Haven't you heard? The Bird is equal to or lesser than the word

Skweeky
02-23-2009, 09:55 AM
Yeah JP, you arse. How come you've stopped sending me stuff via the real mail?

You donkey cawk.

droste
02-23-2009, 02:52 PM
^^^^ Exibit a

Haven't you heard? The Bird is equal to or lesser than the wordbird is greater than the word man. bird = life unless its dead bird and life is more valuable than word ;)

Skweeky
02-23-2009, 06:12 PM
Who the fuck are you and what are you on about?

ghurka
02-23-2009, 06:27 PM
^^^^ Exhibit A

Fixed. You really are an illiterate donkey. Try using a spellchecker ffs.:P

And yeah just about everything droste posts is unintelligible drivel.

JPaul
02-23-2009, 08:23 PM
Yeah JP, you arse. How come you've stopped sending me stuff via the real mail?

You donkey cawk.

Bizarrely I was just about to but you've spoiled the surprise now.

Chevy
02-23-2009, 08:32 PM
why were you just about to do it bizarrely.

JPaul
02-23-2009, 08:37 PM
why were you just about to do it bizarrely.

That didn't sound very bizarre to me :blink:

Chevy
02-23-2009, 08:46 PM
that's suprising

JPaul
02-23-2009, 08:47 PM
I knew you were going to say that.

Chevy
02-23-2009, 08:48 PM
spoiler above :p

JPaul
02-23-2009, 08:51 PM
That however was surprising.

Skweeky
02-23-2009, 09:24 PM
It seems we have all gone psychic.

Totally off topic. I have just read a fantastic book called 'Six Black Candles' by a bloke called Des Dillon. It plays in Coatbridge. It's brilliant. Read it.

JPaul
02-23-2009, 11:52 PM

Totally off topic. I have just read a fantastic book called 'Six Black Candles' by a bloke called Des Dillon. It plays in Coatbridge. It's brilliant. Read it.

I'll do something else if it's all the same with you.

Coatbridge local team is Albion Rovers. My chums and I sponsor two of their players. Have done for the last 2 seasons. True Story. Different players each season like.

And also, I used to work in Coatbridge. In St Ambrose High. Also a True Story. I was a lab technician.

The Rector was Bob Crampsey (legendary sports writer (ask Gem)) he was also also Brain of Britain. His wife was a consultant surgeon. True as fuck.

One of his deputies was John Cushley (former Celtic player). We also has Sandy Caddell sp, ex of Partick Thistle, who played in the 5 a side team with me. Again, all true.

j2k4
02-24-2009, 12:18 AM

Coatbridge local team is Albion Rovers. My chums and I sponsor two of their players. Have done for the last 2 seasons. True Story. Different players each season like.

And also, I used to work in Coatbridge. In St Ambrose High. Also a True Story. I was a lab technician.

The Rector was Bob Crampsey (legendary sports writer (ask Gem)) he was also also Brain of Britain. His wife was a consultant surgeon. True as fuck.

One of his deputies was John Cushley (former Celtic player). We also has Sandy Caddell sp, ex of Partick Thistle, who played in the 5 a side team with me. Again, all true.

All that and rich as fuck, to boot.

Well, you deserve it all, I guess.

Except the guitar.

PS-

Someday I hope to own more PCs than JP - I might pull it off as long as I don't tell him how many I have.

JPaul
02-24-2009, 12:32 AM

All that and rich as fuck, to boot.

Well, you deserve it all, I guess.

Except the guitar.

PS-

Someday I hope to own more PCs than JP - I might pull it off as long as I don't tell him how many I have.

We both know that isn't going to happen. Unless you have plans to buy PC World.

I'm thinking about getting another acoustic btw, I saw an Epiphone which I'm quite keen on. However it's quite difficult to get excited about any guitar when I have the one of my dreams.

Mrs JP ftw.

Skweeky
02-24-2009, 10:21 AM
If you own a company Kev, I can possibly do you a deal with Dell.

/me runs

Skweeky
02-24-2009, 10:23 AM
Oh, and this book is about life in the Slap Up, Irish Immigrants and all that. but dead funny.

Swift
02-24-2009, 02:59 PM
my mistake