PDA

View Full Version : it finally happened...the break up

stitched
02-25-2009, 12:03 AM
ok i finally i told her it was over...there was this temptation of me wanting to meet her and hold her breast again, may be do it all the way...but i stopped myself.... i knew she would have dumped me it was just a matter of when , soo i dumped her before she dumped me. besides i guess i am growing too old, and i have very little time to waste on the same gal who dumped me once before,...
so i am finally free from the magic spell of breast and beauty but only time can tell if i really am or not
untill the next episode bye everyone

anwyas... thanks for the replys to my previous thread
i hope everyone of u will show the same enthusiasm as in teh previous ..
thanks for reading and letting me post and everything else

for the more drama enthusiasts:
look at teh spoiler :happy:

stitched
02-25-2009, 12:13 AM
me to she..... i told u i wasnt home since morning i jsut came

me to her..... dont mind

me to her.....! take care

she to me..... sooo again u goinn

she to me..... wat da hell

me to her..... cya around ina while or mahy be tom

she to me..... fine am not any1 to stop u

she to me..... helllo

she to me..... y u went offline

me to her..... sorry got dc

she to me..... u der

she to me..... y u went offline??

me to her..... yeha i am here

she to me..... its k an yess am waitin

me to her..... i have tot about what u said...and i still love u

me to her..... but i cant take u back

me to her.....! i started talking to u believing we still ahd a chance tot about what u said

me to her..... but on teh wya i passed the lake, skipped a few roack and was thinking about my life

me to her..... we leave some parts of life in the past for a reason

me to her..... what u and i had was a wonderfull thing

ğme to her..... and as much as i still ahve a great deal of love for u

me to her..... our time is over

she to me..... huh........

me to her..... i want u to live ur life , live it in the full and most wonderfyull way u can

*the bold ones are from the family guy season 7, episode 1
and the main big inspiration behind what i did was family guy season 7, episode 1... a few of the lines i used are from that episode..the ones in bold

callum
02-25-2009, 01:15 AM
You've made a big mistake. Finding someone that loves you is hard. Especially someone close by. Most villages only have the one idiot.

Albo Da Kid
02-25-2009, 01:32 AM
haha stiched I don't like how you explained everything to her. If I was you I'd make her suffer. I'd say something like "I don't you back. That off time I had from you made me realize that I don't even like you as much as i thought I did.(that will make her regret ever pulling that breake upp shit in the first place. Her plan didn't go her way and that will get her even more pissed off lolol)

Seriously though in these types of situations you're supposed to talk less and not explain shit. That will keep her mind busy for the next week or so to figure out why you wouldn't want her back. It would be more fun to fuck with her mind. Make her feel worthless.( this will also help you forget her quicker )

Albo Da Kid
02-25-2009, 01:37 AM
You've made a big mistake. Finding someone that loves you is hard. Especially someone close by. Most villages only have the one idiot.
Made a mistake?? Fuk I forgot how that Albanian proverb went.. Something like "A wolf can change it's color and look, but never forget his old habbits"

She would have ended up suckering him again and the worst would have been if they ended up getting married and he found her in bed with someone else.. Imagine where stiched would have ended up. In a mental instituion probably planing your assassination for giving him such null advice.

callum
02-25-2009, 01:50 AM
Made a mistake?? Fuk I forgot how that Albanian proverb went.. Something like "A wolf can change it's color and look, but never forget his old habbits"

She would have ended up suckering him again and the worst would have been if they ended up getting married and he found her in bed with someone else.. Imagine where stiched would have ended up. In a mental instituion probably planing your assassination for giving him such null advice.

I couldn't be arsed typing much and wanted to point out he was a bit thick.

He said in his first thread that his ex wanted to be friends. No mention of anything romantic. He's now said he's dumped her. Where's the part where they got back together. If the conversation he had with her is anything like the one he has posted and I think it might be, then she probably thinks he's a tad mental now.

I didn't read all that other thread, so I could be wrong. I just didn't tot i'd be sane by the end of it.

pentomato
02-25-2009, 11:13 AM

Albo you are cruel but right lol.
Not second chances, people like that never change.

Skiz
02-25-2009, 11:34 AM
"*the bold ones are from the family guy season 7, episode 1
and the main big inspiration behind what i did was family guy season 7, episode 1... a few of the lines i used are from that episode..the ones in bold"

:glag:

Squeamous
02-25-2009, 12:44 PM
Listen Stitched matey, I don't think you're taking this seriously at all.

Skweeky
02-25-2009, 01:21 PM
/me turns her head away and giggles

100%
02-25-2009, 02:45 PM
How to break up 2009:BC

she to me..... y u went offline

me to her..... sorry got dc

me to her..... our time is over

she to me..... huh........

me to her..... i want u to live ur life , live it in the full and most wonderfyull way u can

Gddamn! Now that is what i call a Break Up, the passion is ooozing from this one.
Drama needs to update.

hoodeh
02-26-2009, 04:24 AM
seriously you broke up with your girlfriend on chat?
rofl grow a pair of balls man :D

Albo Da Kid
02-26-2009, 03:21 PM
^And how would you do it genius?

The Flying Cow
02-26-2009, 04:18 PM
ok i finally i told her it was over...there was this temptation of me wanting to meet her and hold her breast again

There is something of the local bard here.

A keen, candid eye for poetic beauty.

Barbarossa
02-26-2009, 04:26 PM

Well duhhhh, the old-fashioned way, obviously; Over the phone! :frusty:

hoodeh
02-27-2009, 12:55 AM

Well, I usually go for right after sex :P
Although last time it didn't work out to well, I guess she saw it coming or something.
So she dumped me right BEFORE sex.
Painful. :pinch:

pentomato
02-27-2009, 01:35 AM
A few days after sex, you have to say that you are not ready for a relationship, that is you not her the one with the problem, lol

clocker
02-27-2009, 04:14 AM
...there was this temptation of me wanting to meet her and hold her breast again

This is where you screwed up.
Both of you would have been happy if you'd just told her to stay home and send the breast by itself.

Squeamous
02-27-2009, 10:37 AM
I've got this mental image of that scene in American Pie 2 where a bored Alison Hannigan is getting her breasts rotated in clockwise motion by that bloke.

Rat Faced
02-27-2009, 08:28 PM

Well duhhhh, the old-fashioned way, obviously; Over the phone! :frusty:

Or the equally old fashioned method of just not telling her?

Albo Da Kid
02-27-2009, 11:39 PM
A few days after sex, you have to say that you are not ready for a relationship, that is you not her the one with the problem, lol
I once broke up by saying I was moving to florida and I convinced her that it was better to break up before we got too serious with eachother. This was after i fuked her about 5 or 6 times lol
She used to ask me in school every week like "when are you leaving, when are you leaving?" and I used to be like "Idk this month i think. My family is going through some shit right now"
Lol after a few months she found out I was lying to her this whole time and she hasen't talked to me since then

hoodeh
02-27-2009, 11:54 PM
I once broke up by saying I was moving to florida and I convinced her that it was better to break up before we got too serious with eachother. This was after i fuked her about 5 or 6 times lol
She used to ask me in school every week like "when are you leaving, when are you leaving?" and I used to be like "Idk this month i think. My family is going through some shit right now"
Lol after a few months she found out I was lying to her this whole time and she hasen't talked to me since then

Wow that's awesome, you want an award or something? :huh:

rofl "Hey guys I fucked this bitch like 5 times and then I dumped her, aint I the shiit??"
Keep that for your pals man nobody here wants to hear that shit :rolleyes:

pentomato
02-28-2009, 01:07 AM

Wow that's awesome, you want an award or something? :huh:

rofl "Hey guys I fucked this bitch like 5 times and then I dumped her, aint I the shiit??"
Keep that for your pals man nobody here wants to hear that shit :rolleyes:

At least I'll have sex and a few days later bye bye, so I don't want to hear oh my god I was thinking and she broke up with me, you have to be convincing, not telling her we do it today but I don't want you after that, learn man.

Albo Da Kid
02-28-2009, 02:59 AM
^Yea exactly, you have to do it with fashion or else it could backfire and then you'll end up beating yourself up like Hoodeh.(I'm guessing Hoodeh is suffering from a recent discharge)

peat moss
02-28-2009, 04:35 AM
Boy am I ever old fashioned , I think I only ever broke a girls heart once "when young " by breaking up . I took her out for dinner and made sure she had a good time then told her it was not going to work out .

She kicked me in the nuts , poured my drink over my head and threw my truck keys down the hill . I asked if a good bye BJ was out of the question . I sure miss that lil redhead . :dabs:

Swift
02-28-2009, 12:51 PM
the one from the avatar ?

tesco
02-28-2009, 02:23 PM
the one from the avatar ?
That's his wife.;)

pentomato
02-28-2009, 03:57 PM
And as someone said here, do it over the phone, it is easier and you don't have to see nobody crying or kicking your ass.

chalice
02-28-2009, 04:01 PM
And as someone said here, do it over the phone, it is easier and you don't have to see nobody crying or kicking your ass.

The only sex you've ever had has been over the phone, you fucking spunk-bucket you.

Your divorce was finalised when they cut your phone off, saddo.

The Flying Cow
02-28-2009, 07:03 PM

The only sex you've ever had has been over the phone, you fucking spunk-bucket you.

:lol:

pentomato
02-28-2009, 07:41 PM

:naughty::fst: love you too cuchi cuchi cu

chalice
02-28-2009, 07:55 PM

I'm far too stupid to think of anything to say to that clever man who just insulted me. I know I deserve it. After all, I'm probably the stupidest cunt on this forum at the minute. And that's fucking saying something, like.

Fixed.

pentomato
02-28-2009, 11:35 PM
I am sorry I insulted you, the thing is I am a retard impotent that needs a man to love him and back, maybe coming out of the closet would be the thing to do, but I love men and I am ashame to admit it, please help me.

Fixed.

Fixed

chalice
03-01-2009, 08:48 AM
Fixed.

Fixed

You do realise that you fixed your own post there, don't you?

Now that's cutting edge stupidity right there. You must be taking lessons in how to be a fucking dildo.

:lol:

pentomato
03-01-2009, 10:35 AM
bla bla bla bla

chalice
03-01-2009, 10:42 AM
bla bla bla bla

Do the monumentally stupid like yourself actually know how stupid they are, or is that just another one of the many things that escape your feeble little mind?

Why am I asking you? You're a fucking cretin.

pentomato
03-01-2009, 10:11 PM
bla bla bla bla

Do the monumentally stupid like myself actually know how stupid I am, or is that just another one of the many things that escape my feeble little mind?

Why am I asking my stupid self? I am a fucking cretin, I just want to kill myself, I am not good for nothing.

Fixed

clocker
03-01-2009, 10:58 PM
Brilliant use of the "fixed" trope.

It never gets old.

Barbarossa
03-01-2009, 10:59 PM
Pentomato, you are a total prick.

Fixed :smilie4:

clocker
03-02-2009, 02:41 AM
I've been served.