PDA

View Full Version : 2009 PTN Authorized Recruitment (2nd)

bumrocks
02-25-2009, 12:24 AM
Once again...

There is no catch here. I don't have to know you. I will simply be looking at your history and profiles. I don't need or require rep points. I do have lots of friends and you can therefore rest assured that if there is something that reflects negatively about you, I will find out. The point being...Be honest. It goes along way...Better for you to tell me now than for someone to tell me later! You will become part of my invite tree...So believe me I will scrutinize your app.

If I do know you and what kind of user you already are we can forgo the app. ONLY IF I KNOW YOU, though!

If you are a current trader, please do not waste our time. If you have traded in the past but are "retired" then you might still have an opportunity. If you retired anytime in the last few months then please don't bother. I would ask or require more time to ensure that you have in fact changed your ways.

I welcome everyones feedback on this thread in regards to the potential invitees...If you want to recommend them then feel free. If you have some dirt on them that is legit and can be backed up then also feel free to post. So in order for this to work properly I will only consider people who first post here... "PM sent!" or something to that fact. If you do not post in this thread before you PM me your app then I will not consider your app. I will delete your PM without reading...If you don't have the consideration to read this then I am not inclined to read what you have to say.

Make sure you read the above before PMing me your answers!!! It will be obvious if you haven't and I will delete your PM without reading!

1) How old are you and where are you from? Here at PtN we have an international community and users from every age group and we want to know how you fit in.

2) Why do you want to join this tracker? How did you hear about PtN and why do you want to join us?

3) How active will you be if you get accepted? Here at PtN, we strive to be an active tracker as well as online community, hence we want only active users that will post in forums and download torrents regularly. No room for collectors.

4) Provide 4 profile links of your most used trackers. We need to see how well you are doing on your other trackers. Whether you have good torrent practices or not because we want only the best for PtN.

5) How long do you keep your files seeding? PtN has no ratio, so we like to know how long will you contribute to file seeding for the benefit of the other users.

6) What is your experience level with torrents? Do you know how to forward and optimize your torrent client? Do you know how to rip, encode, upload torrents?

7) What do you think you can offer PtN? Tell us why you would make a welcome addition to PtN. Do you have any other special skills that may interest or be useful to our community.

8) Have you ever traded before? If so when was the last time you traded after retiring? Be honest! Trust me that lies will eventually be found out. Honesty pays.

9) What are your views on trading (accounts and/or invites). There are merits to every view, so we would like to know what is your take on this matter.

10) Are you easily offended by jokes and pranks?

11) If a friend you just met recently on an online forum asks you what is PtN and whether it's a great place, what will you tell him about us? This is not a trick question. You may discuss the tracker in a private matter with a friend. I understand that this question is hard to answer since you are not yet a member...Just do your best.

12) Your email address:

DO NOT INCLUDE SCREENSHOTS OR SO CALLED "RATIO PROOFS"!!! NO PROFILE LINKS = NO INVITE!

Samurai84
02-25-2009, 01:04 AM
great tracker , excelent comunity
good work

killercam101
02-25-2009, 01:19 AM
great tracker , excelent comunity
good work

better ingredients, better pizza, papa johns

SunKing
02-25-2009, 01:21 AM
Just sent a PM. Thanks

chec
02-25-2009, 02:15 AM
pm sent

nemrac
02-25-2009, 04:20 AM
Good luck to all. PTN is a great place with lots of good members.

PS. don't forget to visit the forum often once you're in.

Nemrac

central2rbay
02-25-2009, 05:24 AM
Very nice chance for those worthy within the FST community.

Best of luck to those who express interest ;) An amazing tracker, and simply awesome community.

battues
02-25-2009, 05:40 AM
If i had the time to be super active on their forums the way that this great site deserve then this is the site i wanted to be in but sadly i have me bullshit academic degree that i have got to take care of first.

But as far as i know this is a great site with extremely great community so good luck to u all and once again thank you bumrocks for giving us the chance...

Ahmed047
02-25-2009, 01:32 PM
as always ,nice thread bumrock :),to all people who do not have PTN this is the best movies tracker available with a unique system & very nice forums ,this is a golden chance to join this great tracker ,do not miss it ,be honest & answer the questions carefully & sure you will be considered ,good luck to all .

micropino
02-25-2009, 01:36 PM
PM sent! :)

aj8892
02-25-2009, 02:52 PM
Pm sent..:D

The_Martinator
02-25-2009, 03:04 PM
I hope you find some worthy members, bumrocks.
Btw, I'm surprised there hasn't been more replies here. Or are many just not following rules (post first then PM)?
I hope it's the first and if so, then people apply. PTN is one of my favs.

ManB
02-25-2009, 03:07 PM
would the staff raise the limit of 2009 users or it will remain the same?

The_Martinator
02-25-2009, 03:29 PM
would the staff raise the limit of 2009 users or it will remain the same?
I guess they'll raise it to 2010 next year, lol.

darkside87
02-25-2009, 04:44 PM
I can't send PM's because he's inbox is full :(

M4XT0R
02-25-2009, 05:34 PM
PM sent!

bumrocks
02-25-2009, 05:50 PM
I just dumped a bunch of PMs...Sorry, I didn't know I was that close to being full!

Reviewing current apps now...

Btw...Some are not following rules and posting in thread before sending me a PM...

And for those that are trying to dupe me...

The user here at FST AxonX also goes by the username BlasterXXX at one other trading forum. Yes, he is a current trader and has even offered his PP account up for trade which some of you may have received invites for as of late (offer to trade at other site and giveaway of invites here). Personally, I find it a shame because this guy does do alot of giveaways here and there but for some reason feels the need to trade occasionally. He was somewhat honest in his PtN app by stating that he had traded in the past but I found a trade offer from just a few days ago...

Please do not waste my and your time by applying if you are a current trader...I am not as stupid as you hope...

addiction
02-25-2009, 06:45 PM
PM sent...

iveling
02-25-2009, 09:09 PM
PM sent ;)

Aliyans
02-25-2009, 11:44 PM
i would like to join ptn ..i love active trackers with great community..PM in few minutes..

LJ.
02-26-2009, 12:24 AM
PM sent

bumrocks
02-26-2009, 06:07 AM
Thanks to all that applied...All apps have been processed!

Enjoy!