PDA

View Full Version : BlackCats Invite

Austin316
02-25-2009, 05:42 PM
Can someone help me with a blackcats invite please? :(

killercam101
02-25-2009, 05:50 PM
Since there are no invites and you were once a member why not try your luck in BCG's IRC and plead your case. Staff might be able to help you out.

Austin316
02-25-2009, 06:00 PM
and how am I suppose to know what their IRC is? I GIVE UP!!!!!!! SCREW IT!!!!!! BLACKCATS CAN SHOVE IT UP THEIR"S!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I HOPE THEY GET HACKED AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!

Albo Da Kid
02-25-2009, 06:06 PM
Sorry but even If the invites were open and I had one, I wouldnt give it to you. You let your previous account rot there for about a year without even signing in at least once.
I was busy at one time also..For about 8 months I payed no attention to BT and trackers, but I still found the time to log in once every two weeks and download a couple of stuff once in a while.
You basically shited on all your trackers without even finding time to log in once a month. Don't even give me that "I was traveling" BS.

Now go in the Irc and wait there like the rest. You're no better.

central2rbay
02-25-2009, 06:11 PM
and how am I suppose to know what their IRC is? I GIVE UP!!!!!!! SCREW IT!!!!!! BLACKCATS CAN SHOVE IT UP THEIR"S!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I HOPE THEY GET HACKED AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!

Heh, pretty ridiculous... Thread should be closed and tossed in the trash can. :pinch:

Albo Da Kid
02-25-2009, 06:17 PM

Heh, pretty ridiculous... Thread should be closed and tossed in the trash can. :pinch:

LOL at I HOPE THEY GET HACKED AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!

IdolEyes787
02-25-2009, 06:19 PM
and how am I suppose to know what their IRC is?

Ask:unsure:

Sincerely:whistling

H&K
02-25-2009, 06:35 PM
:lol: Couldn't have said it better myself idoleyes. Truth of it is, there are invites AND Stoi could create you an account but i don't see you getting either now.

no_bother
02-25-2009, 06:39 PM
I would gladly give it to anyone on FST other than this guy.

Red pirate
02-25-2009, 10:53 PM
no chance to win it , i suppose :whistling

tony1328
02-26-2009, 08:44 AM
can somone please check why my account is gone username samq
i cant think of any reason , ive been good on this site
must have been when it all changed was off for 2 months can i get it back
by invite please , dont know how to use chat sites thanks

pone44
02-26-2009, 09:28 AM
tony-why wait 2 months?
A Community Rep thread here also to help with that:console:!
Why don't member realize that it what that thread is for?
Besides asking a member for the Irc channel #?

This is the invite-request thread.. Again there is a CR thread if you look.?

:fear: Is lame^