PDA

View Full Version : Req - GFT

M4XT0R
02-26-2009, 03:27 PM
Hi everyone, I have a little request :D.

First, sorry my english (my native language is spanish), for me is a bit difficult write in english much easier read (Google translator help me), for that reason im not very active here.

I want to join GFT because i read alot about it and i think is a great tracker.
I have slow upload speeds (only 256kbits almost 25kB) and is very very hard keep a good ratio (slow speed vs high speed or seedboxes = "Fatality... Finish him!!!"). For that reason sometimes i download only freeleechs and not what I really like because if I do my ratio would go to the floor.
I can seed many days, that is no problem for me, my problem is the upload speed.

If anyone can invite me to GFT i will be very grateful and i promise be a good member and respect the rules. Thanks in advance.

Albo Da Kid
02-26-2009, 03:39 PM
http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-invite-giveaways-and-requests-90/t-req-gft-338886

Becareful. A lot of these guys have dupe if not triple accounts and they REQ the same tracker in each account to see if one of them gets lucky.

All I have to say is remember that Egyptian guy with 40+ dupe accounts. Take that into consideration before filling such requests from someone with less than 50 posts.

M4XT0R
02-26-2009, 04:31 PM
http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-invite-giveaways-and-requests-90/t-req-gft-338886

Becareful. A lot of these guys have dupe if not triple accounts and they REQ the same tracker in each account to see if one of them gets lucky.

All I have to say is remember that Egyptian guy with 40+ dupe accounts. Take that into consideration before filling such requests from someone with less than 50 posts.
Many people want to join GFT, then it is strange that there is more than a req... NO.

Honestly before i create this thread i read that other GFT req, when i see the comments i think maybe is not so imposible get an invite. Then i post this with all my reason why i want to become a member.
Maintain only one account in a tracker is very difficult to me, so why i will have more than one?

Thanks for the up, greetings.

Albo Da Kid
02-26-2009, 04:34 PM
It is impossible with only 25 posts in 5 months

M4XT0R
02-26-2009, 04:42 PM
Dude... please read, i speak spanish, im writing this with Google Translator.
Te quisiera ver a vos tratando de ser miembro activo de un foro en espaņol, teniendo conocimientos basicos del idioma.

Albo Da Kid
02-26-2009, 04:50 PM
There are hundreds of users here whose first language isn't English, and that doesn't stop them from posting.

You're just making up excuses. Gft is known for it's community and forum activity also and I don't think they would appreciate someone like you who idles just because their English isn't good.

thebazzla
02-26-2009, 04:53 PM
nothing is impossible Albo even with his post count i am not a member on there but i wish you good luck in finding an invite

M4XT0R
02-26-2009, 04:54 PM
Ok man, you are the owner of the truth, see you in another life brother (Desmond Hume voice :D). Bye.

Albo Da Kid
02-26-2009, 05:08 PM
nothing is impossible Albo even with his post count i am not a member on there but i wish you good luck in finding an invite
How to be a good member of Fst: +1 . GL bro, hope you get it. Wish one day i also get invited there. you are good member at FST. nice request and nice proofs.

M4XT0R
02-26-2009, 07:47 PM
http://www.runners.es/impossible-is-nothing/imagenes/impossible.png

Thanks "thebazzla" and "Albo Da Kid" :ermm:, at least i'm honest, i could have lied and said that i will be the most active members of all, have the best time in post per minute, or more cr*p, but not I did.
If anyone can invite me thanks, if not, thanks anyways, it's simple.

OffTopic: I have a doubt, how qualifies my level of English from 1 to 10? :blushing:

daemOn
02-26-2009, 07:49 PM
-removed-

(a joke is not a joke ...when no one laughs..)

consider it as a joke ...

mamacita
02-26-2009, 08:07 PM
Oye, no dejes que las idiotas como ese albo te quitan la esperanza. Quizas hablamos por mensaje privado?

Albo Da Kid
02-26-2009, 08:29 PM
mamacita if you were man enough you'd say that in English. You really are two-faced.
I always had a feeling you were the d-sucker type since that discussion we had in the uk-t review thread. I discovered you since then but I changed my mind about you when we had the irc convo because you looked like calm understanding guy. I just found out that was an act.

Notice the OP has only 25 posts in 5 months and he keeps finding excuse after excuse to why he isn't active, but since he's latin you seem to overlook that fact and straight up call me an idiot.

Ik ere fytyrdele. shko qiu n'byth...(and you can google translate that)

daemOn
02-26-2009, 08:38 PM
"mamacita if you were man enough you'd say that in English."

I was thinking the same thing albo...

ben99
02-26-2009, 08:53 PM
Oye, no dejes que las idiotas como ese albo te quitan la esperanza. Quizas hablamos por mensaje privado?
translation: Don't let idiots like albo kill your hope. Do you want to talk in pm?

:cool:

M4XT0R
02-26-2009, 09:28 PM
daemOn i read your first msg (-1) :blushing:... :lol: very funny.
mamacita thanks (igual no hacia falta la agresion).

Notice the OP has only 25 posts in 5 months and he keeps finding excuse after excuse to why he isn't active, but since he's latin you seem to overlook that fact and straight up call me an idiot.

Ik ere fytyrdele. shko qiu n'byth...(and you can google translate that)
Albo... Albo... what can i say... you are an old user but acts like a child (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Troll_%28Internet%29), i'm breaking any activity rule? Link please.
Stop spam my thread, we all know your opinion, buchon... (and you can google translate that)

Albo Da Kid
02-26-2009, 09:47 PM
M4XT0R you might be new here and don't have an idea of the kind of filth that goes on in here. A lot of members create dupe accounts and pull all sorts of stunts to get what they want.
You didn't post any proofs or offered to pm userlinks or anything of that sort. With two gft requests in one day and both of them have the amount number of posts, with no explanation why they want gft, It's a little suspect. You can't blame one for shouting some kind of wanring.
Usually new members here stick around for a while, get a feel of how a community works, get to know a few people, they jump to requests. And when they do so they formulate a decent request with ratio proofs and a couple of reasons to why they want the tracker.
You seem like a smart user. You should have coaporated a little bit earlier and save all the spam posts telling you to make your req more detailed.
I guess since you have trouble with english, you get a pass this time.

ovisan
02-26-2009, 10:25 PM
M4XT0R (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../../members/m4xt0r-210684) you could at least make a decent request mate, give us a few more reasons you want to get in there. A few screenshots will always help, but the more REASONS (razon) the more chances you have. As you can see its quite hard to get in at the moment.

your level of English is good, don't worry about that

mamacita
02-26-2009, 10:58 PM
Whatever Albo. I've never ever hidden my feelings towards what you do here at FST. So if you want to talk about two-faced, lol, bring it on.

I don't know if what you do here is for pure amusement, some sort of "god complex" or you just really feel the need to put others down because of a lack of self-esteem. We'll never know.

I'm sorry you feel hurt that I called you an idiot. Maybe if you acted with a sense of maturity like you try to show on our other mutual forum, I'd have no cause. But I'm here to tell you to your face, I'm absolutely sick and tired of your bullshit here at fst. If its all a farce, then so be it. But that's what people here have to go by, and that is what you will be judged on.

There is no love lost between us. If you come to me talking in a mature way, then I will respond, as per our irc chat. If I see you being an ass for no reason, I'll return the favor.

For some reason people think it is their god-given right to diss and smear shit all over the faces of the "noobs" here at fst. You all were once noobs too, you know. If you don't like the request, or think that person is a bad candidate, then either say so in a polite, informative manner or shut the hell up. Its getting ridiculous. I say this out of respect for what fst once was and what it did for me.

M4XT0R
02-26-2009, 11:37 PM
mamacita i agree with you.

The reason i want to get in there is in the first page and im talking about the ratio free policy (like all we are, pretimes??? a few minutes doesn't make the difference and the rest is blablabla, it's only a tracker not a Fight Club)
GFT is ratio free so i think that the ratio proof doesn't worth, but my profile links was always available if someone wanted me to invite, screens??? even Paris Hilton can use the paint.

This thread is dead, thanks Albo you did it.

PLEASE CLOSE.