PDA

View Full Version : what.cd

KollA
02-27-2009, 03:09 PM
Hello! i would like to get an invite. thx:happy:

sefo
02-27-2009, 03:45 PM
Go to their IRC channel they will interview you, If you fit you will get in.
BTW, no one will risk inviting you because giving away what invites is forbidden.

KollA
02-27-2009, 04:50 PM
thank you. but how can i go to irc? I never use it...;)

Glitterstep
02-27-2009, 05:06 PM
Go to their IRC channel they will interview you, If you fit you will get in.
BTW, no one will risk inviting you because giving away what invites is forbidden.

Forbidden,,???WTF..:(

walkman79
02-27-2009, 09:18 PM
Maybe someone can help you but your inviter has to be sure that you will never try to trade again...

Anyway, it would be easier if you just try their irc.

Btw, giveaway threads are forbidden but you are encouraged to giveaway invites to your friends, people who you trust. As I said, maybe someone can help you if he trusts you enough.

Wilton331
02-28-2009, 04:29 AM
I had one giveaway on this site and the administrators at What marked me as a trader because of it and permanently banned me. I tried multiple times to defend myself, via email and irc, but they would not even give me the time of day. It was like dealing with a teenager (wouldn't be surprised if the people I spoke with were). By far the most frustrating event of my bittorrent career.

SKEPTICPROD
02-28-2009, 06:37 AM
I had one giveaway on this site and the administrators at What marked me as a trader because of it and permanently banned me. I tried multiple times to defend myself, via email and irc, but they would not even give me the time of day. It was like dealing with a teenager (wouldn't be surprised if the people I spoke with were). By far the most frustrating event of my bittorrent career.

that blows man. :dabs:

Cabalo
02-28-2009, 06:48 AM
so why do you keep whatcd's userbar ?

Wilton331
02-28-2009, 08:11 AM
so why do you keep whatcd's userbar ?

i haven't posted on FST in months. laziness i guess.

UltraUser
02-28-2009, 06:40 PM
@ Wilton331 - hard to believe you were caught by surprise...

"Trading, selling or offering invites in public is strictly prohibited, and will get you permanently banned. "

@OP - IRC is the way to go