02-27-2009, 06:59 PM
Nah

nah
02-27-2009, 07:00 PM
Anything else?

nah:whistling

D1zkK1ll
02-27-2009, 07:07 PM
Good luck, seems that you don't want them because any levels.

CaptanAmerica
02-27-2009, 07:16 PM
nice request, nice proofs and ull get all u asked for ofc

The_Martinator
02-27-2009, 07:18 PM
Well as long as you're an old member...

Have you tried IPtorrents, btw?

neve2009
02-27-2009, 07:22 PM
Doesn't really seem like you care if you get these or not. Theres no reason specified as to why you want these trackers and I don't know about anyone else but im not at all convinced that you would appreciate an invite to any of these trackers. Please be more specific with your requests.

ajsi
02-27-2009, 07:22 PM
Hello, im a old member :D
holy shit man, that completely changes the situation. somebody just give him a revtt invite and close it

nah
02-27-2009, 07:35 PM
Actually i need only one of them, i need to upload stuff into my torrentleech account cause i am downloading alot xbox games from there.
And movies and other stuff :D

nice request, nice proofs and ull get all u asked for ofc

No, what content they do have and whats the speed?

Red pirate
02-27-2009, 07:35 PM
why didnt you wish to enter paradise also :rolleyes:

nah
02-27-2009, 07:38 PM
why didnt you wish to enter paradise also :rolleyes:

Where can i apply?:01:

IdolEyes787
02-27-2009, 07:48 PM
Actually i need only one of them, i need to upload stuff into my torrentleech account cause i am downloading alot xbox games from there.
And movies and other stuff :D

The logic of that statement totally escapes me.
You can't keep a ratio on TL so you want ScT(which is even harder to seed on) to fix that .:ermm:

Maybe try be more conscientious seeding on TL.
Either that or download less.

nah
02-27-2009, 07:50 PM
My ratio is fine on TL, and i need to download things ; ) thats why i need some other tracker too ...

http://img6.imageshack.us/img6/4526/60684414.th.jpg (http://img6.imageshack.us/my.php?image=60684414.jpg)

ajsi
02-27-2009, 07:59 PM
lol idol, i don't get it either. nah, tell us what you gonna do if invited to revtt/sct/scl. i dunno why you wanna get there, you wanna just leech the stuff from there and cross seed it on tl?

nah
02-27-2009, 08:01 PM
Cross seed, and with 2 trackers i downlod half less from TL dont i? And i burn my games, watch movies, listen music, read ebooks. What else you need to know?

Albo Da Kid
02-27-2009, 08:05 PM
He knows what cross seeding is but he doesn't know how to keep a ratio at Tl.. If you want to cross seed you will have an easier time using tl+Iptorrents

nah
02-27-2009, 08:06 PM
As you see my ratio is pretty fine on TL right now, but Does IPtorrents have ALOT xbox360 games? if yes id like it.

flashback3r
02-27-2009, 08:09 PM
the fuck?

IdolEyes787
02-27-2009, 08:11 PM
One of us isn't making any sense and I hope it isn't me(although it wouldn't be the first time)
So basically as I understand it you are looking to be a bad member on 2 sites instead of an adequate member on one.
Cross seeding doesn't let anyone download to you so you might be benefiting but you are screwing other people's ratio.

nah
02-27-2009, 08:18 PM
What the heck, i mean i download the files, i can seed it in 2 trackers AT the same time omfg i need to reload the torrent file and point the location of THE EXACT SAME RELEASE, what are you talking about that anyone cant download from me??? And uploading keeps me a bad member and i screw others peoples ratio with seeding the torrent????

Dude tell us what are you smoking, i want it too!!!:stars:

ban
02-27-2009, 08:25 PM
As you see my ratio is pretty fine on TL right now, but Does IPtorrents have ALOT xbox360 games? if yes id like it.
if you want xbox why dont just ask for bcg , the ratio is not a probleme there if you are connectable and dont h&r and this way you dont need cross seed

Albo Da Kid
02-27-2009, 08:26 PM
nope.. Bcg has and bitgamer have a lot of 360 games. This req should have been about those two if your main priority is to leech games.

Edit. Seems like ban already beat me to the response

nah
02-27-2009, 08:27 PM
I asked in stoi's thread, he said, he might give or he might never give ...
And yes im connectable ...

Edit i got bitgamer also, but its kinda slow.

ban
02-27-2009, 08:32 PM
i can help you with ug if is not open sign up , just send my your mail ,sorry but i dont have any bcg invete for now
with this req ,you least prove you not a leval hunter :)

nah
02-27-2009, 08:34 PM
whats ug?

ban
02-27-2009, 08:35 PM
underground-gamer , something like bitgamer but with more torrents

nah
02-27-2009, 08:36 PM
Speeds are in 10 point scale?

ban
02-27-2009, 08:37 PM
7/10

Swift
02-27-2009, 08:42 PM
if you can't manage a ratio on TL try parcial seeding

Albo Da Kid
02-27-2009, 08:47 PM
I think the OP has proved himself to e a worthy member...Give him a Ftn invite

nah
02-27-2009, 08:48 PM

Jesus christ ive uploaded over 400GB there, and you come to teach me how to seed? My download speed is 20Mbit down and 5 mbit up... I need a second tracker.

Albo Da Kid
02-27-2009, 08:50 PM
^So what's the point of thise request then?? I thought it was to improve your TL ratio..

nah
02-27-2009, 08:51 PM
It is and ive explained it with the seeding from one tracker to another and reverse.

IdolEyes787
02-27-2009, 08:52 PM
omfg i need to reload the torrent file and point the location of THE EXACT SAME RELEASE, what are you talking about that anyone cant download from me??? And uploading keeps me a bad member and i screw others peoples ratio with seeding the torrent????

Dude tell us what are you smoking, i want it too!!!:stars:

to you

Don't believe in drugs or in casual insults for that matter.

OK so if you are only uploading and not downloading from anyone else explain to me how anyone's ratio benefits other than yours.

UG is only for older games

"Underground Gamer is a torrent site dedicated to the preservation and sharing of classic gaming and game-related media. We're purely focused on retro gaming from 1970's DOS games right up to the death of the Dreamcast around 2001 - we don't accept new games from any of the current or next generation consoles!"

nah
02-27-2009, 09:00 PM
Ok i make it christal clear to you:
1. I download a popular release from torrentleech, i keep it seeding(until i get ratio 1.0 or more). But meanwhile seeding it in tl im seeding it in a second tracker also (cause the realease is popular there are many people downloading it... when many people finish downloading, my upload speed will go down... cause they will start seeding) but meanwhile while they are downloading i can upload fast there and i get extra ratio with it ...
Got it?

Albo Da Kid
02-27-2009, 09:02 PM
Jesus christ ive uploaded over 400GB there, and you come to teach me how to seed? My download speed is 20Mbit down and 5 mbit up... I need a second tracker.
^^^Read. Your ratio is already good. You've said it yourself. Plus you have a "20/5 Mbps".... Sooo I think you used the TL ratio improve as an excuse.

I would have seriously helped you out finding a Ftn invite if you were being somewhat honest.

IdolEyes787
02-27-2009, 09:17 PM
1. I download a popular release from torrentleech, i keep it seeding(until i get ratio 1.0 or more). But meanwhile seeding it in tl im seeding it in a second tracker also (cause the realease is popular there are many people downloading it... when many people finish downloading, my upload speed will go down... cause they will start seeding) but meanwhile while they are downloading i can upload fast there and i get extra ratio with it ...
Got it?

http://www.gourmetgiftbaskets.com/images/products/Champagne-Gift-Baskets/Louis-Roederer-Cristal-Champagne-2000-Gift-Box.jpg

I don't see how that differs from what I just said .You only presumable downloaded from one tracker so people on one site get zip.

Maybe someone else could explain it to me.:unsure:

nah
02-27-2009, 09:18 PM
^^^Read. Your ratio is already good. You've said it yourself. Plus you have a "20/5 Mbps".... Sooo I think you used the TL ratio improve as an excuse.

I would have seriously helped you out finding a Ftn invite if you were being somewhat honest.

Lets look it from a different angle, there are plenty of xbox games on TL i want to download (from the retro section and old games i still havent played) But those games have very low ammount of leechers and bigger ammount of seeders and some games on there are even on 2 double layer discs (over 12gb, one xbox360 game is about 6,7gb...)

(And heck it doesnt even have GTA 4 for pal release what my friend wants, and i dont have the files on my computer nomore and i cannot copy the disc... i already wasted one verbatim trying...)

ajsi
02-27-2009, 09:19 PM

omfg, obviously, you need to be taught how to seed. cause if you can't get yourself at least a little buffer with a 5mbit upstream on TL, then you're doing something wrong. you do not need another tracker, you would need another tracker if you would have said "i want another tracker cause there is not enough xbox360 games on TL", but you either should seed more longer, or download releases from another categories, like known tv shows for example to get some upload.

Roooney
02-27-2009, 09:22 PM
What about xbox-sky tracker, was open yesterday I think.

nah
02-27-2009, 09:23 PM
omfg, obviously, you need to be taught how to seed. cause if you can't get yourself at least a little buffer with a 5mbit upstream on TL, then you're doing something wrong. you do not need another tracker, you would need another tracker if you would have said "i want another tracker cause there is not enough xbox360 games on TL", but you either should seed more longer, or download releases from another categories, like known tv shows for example to get some upload.

Did you read one post above from your post?

Xbox sky i have a account there, they have great Xbox360E releases but its kinda awful to wait about 1 or more weeks for a game. From TL you get it with 2 hours...

Albo Da Kid
02-27-2009, 09:29 PM

Lets look it from a different angle, there are plenty of xbox games on TL i want to download (from the retro section and old games i still havent played) But those games have very low ammount of leechers and bigger ammount of seeders and some games on there are even on 2 double layer discs (over 12gb, one xbox360 game is about 6,7gb...)

And you think you'll find more seeders/leechers in sct or ftn?? pftttt.. cmon now cut the bullshit. You either don't know what you're talking about, or you act like you don't know.

Tl has the most amount of 360 games after bcg,bitgamer and cbocx-sky, so you're good where you at. Plus you got a good ratio already so you don't need to cross-seed.

Close the thread now

Swift
02-27-2009, 09:32 PM
i only wanted to help i'm just saying if you have those speeds on TL ... you'd already have 1TB upload.

ajsi
02-27-2009, 09:32 PM

Did you read one post above from your post?

Xbox sky i have a account there, they have great Xbox360E releases but its kinda awful to wait about 1 or more weeks for a game. From TL you get it with 2 hours...i didn't read it before i wrote my post, cause i was writing the post while your was posted, but, what has that post to do with you not being able to seed on tl? it just says how much GB's do the x360 releases have on tl and that you can't burn a dvd.

nah
02-27-2009, 09:35 PM
ajsi, read it once more please or 10x until you get the point.

Albo da kid, as i explained how i get the extra ratio with cross seeding, so i would use the extra ratio to download the old releases which have very low or no seeders.

Albo Da Kid
02-27-2009, 09:39 PM
yea yea keep talking out of your ass. What is your buffer on Tl?? if you have a bigger buffer than 100GB close this thread right now because you don't need anymore extra ratio than that. (or keep it open if you want, you're still going to end up getting shit)

I refuse to reply to any more of this inflammatory bs

ajsi
02-27-2009, 09:50 PM

Albo da kid, as i explained how i get the extra ratio with cross seeding, so i would use the extra ratio to download the old releases which have very low or no seeders.
you really start annoying me. i don't care about xbox360 releases, how are they big or how big is the chance that somebody will dl the old release or how many seeders/leechers do the releases have. what am i telling you is, you should seed as much as you can. if you are not able to get buffer for downloading with using just xbox360 category, download something else from time to time, like a movie or something, with 5mbit upstream you will get a buffer in no time. i think you are just lazy bastard. i don't care that after i referred that you should be taught lessong how to seed that you said that i should read a post where you are saying something related to xbox360 releases on TL. it is like i was talking about apples and you were talking about oranges. it seems to me that you are just crying that you can't download your loved xbox360 games because you are not clever enough to download anything else and seed it properly. i'm done here, good luck with seeding and everything else

Roooney
02-27-2009, 09:52 PM
Really don't understand why you'd want to be a part of those trackers if you are looking for 360 games. There are several gaming trackers out there. Have you checked out Bitsoup btw? Fantastic general tracker with alot of 360 games.

ajsi
02-27-2009, 09:58 PM
double

nah
02-27-2009, 09:59 PM

you really start annoying me. i don't care about xbox360 releases, how are they big or how big is the chance that somebody will dl the old release or how many seeders/leechers do the releases have. what am i telling you is, you should seed as much as you can. if you are not able to get buffer for downloading with using just xbox360 category, download something else from time to time, like a movie or something, with 5mbit upstream you will get a buffer in no time. i think you are just lazy bastard. i don't care that after i referred that you should be taught lessong how to seed that you said that i should read a post where you are saying something related to xbox360 releases on TL. it is like i was talking about apples and you were talking about oranges. it seems to me that you are just crying that you can't download your loved xbox360 games because you are not clever enough to download anything else and seed it properly. i'm done here, good luck with seeding and everything else

Good luck seeding a torrent with has only seeds, you are so smart SIR, could i give you a award :01:

ajsi
02-27-2009, 10:05 PM

Good luck seeding a torrent with has only seeds, you are so smart SIR, could i give you a award :01:okay man, i'm just about to use CAPS LOCK, so watch out. DOWNLOAD RELEASES WHICH GET A BIG AMOUNT OF LEECHERS. like tv shows or movies.

Albo Da Kid
02-27-2009, 10:08 PM
Ajsi give it up. You're dealing with a bored housewife who wont stop replying no matter what.

Mods should move this to the Shite forum. Anyone agree?

nah
02-27-2009, 10:19 PM
Thats a great way to treat a honest member, all i want is to get the old good releases what i havent played, thatway i want XBox trackers...

sez
02-27-2009, 11:16 PM
Got it?

were you sent here by someone from
irc.torrentleech.org:7011 #help
??

cinephilia
02-28-2009, 12:36 AM
your post history proves you're just a fuckin beggar whinning for invites.
get the hell out of here, you won't get anything by being bull-headed and dishonest.

ps: according to an old thread, you already have Torrentbytes, TorrentDamage and Bitsoup...

nah
02-28-2009, 12:57 PM
get the hell out of here, you won't get anything by being bull-headed and dishonest.

ps: according to an old thread, you already have Torrentbytes, TorrentDamage and Bitsoup...

No shit sherlock, you dont have any REP-s and saying me to get the fuck out here???
Im giving invites away, what the fuck are you doing here???

And yes i got TB, and bitsoup (havent used it very much) Torrent-Damage i dont have nomore cause my account was deleted due to inactivity. And guess what TB has about 5 xbox360 games, id reccomend to read the thread from begging so you would get "why" i would like a tracker with xbox360 games.:frusty:

Sanka113
02-28-2009, 01:27 PM
We all know (or we should by now) that rep's don't really meaning anything. You can be a helpful honest member here without doing public giveaways or anything. You've been lurking around here long enough that you should know that if you request a nice tracker like FTN, or SCT, you should be prepared to explain why YOU of all people deserve for someone to part ways with their hard earned invite. Flaming folks isn't gonna get you anywhere. Do some research on other similar request threads, reasses your situation, then go from there.

PS: You might want to close this thread and only open it to bump it yourself. Or not.

Albo Da Kid
02-28-2009, 04:13 PM

No shit sherlock, you dont have any REP-s and saying me to get the fuck out here???

:lol::lol: ahha this made my day.. You tell him Nah. A man without Bt rep+ amounts to nothing.
That's why cinephilia isn't member of any high level sites, because no1 wants to invite someone without any rep points.

Swift
02-28-2009, 04:24 PM

:lol::lol: ahha this made my day.. You tell him Nah. A man without Bt rep+ amounts to nothing.
That's why cinephilia isn't member of any high level sites, because no1 wants to invite someone without any rep points.

don't make a fool of yourself nah and close this .

nah
02-28-2009, 05:00 PM
Never!