PDA

View Full Version : REQ: ftn

FIAcausePAE
02-28-2009, 04:52 AM
you know i have been in the scene for a long time probably 6+ years. i have always been a good seeder even when i was on slow dsl, i have always kept good ratios seeded each torrent for more then a week no matter what. i have a good collection of sites but the one that i never have had a chance to be a proud member of is ftn. i am very aware that it is very hard to get into so i am not expecting this to happen... i know that you must "know" someone to get in, but the thing is i dont know anyone personally who does the torrent thing or if they do they use pbay lol. if i have ever invited someone it is because i know they will keep a good ratio and contribute to the site. with that said i would kindly ask anyone if they could invite me to this site. i have ratio proof and speedtest to show that i would be a great contribution to the community.

thanks.

cinephilia
02-28-2009, 05:46 AM
i have a good collection of sites but the one that i never have had a chance to be a proud member of is ftn.
if you have a good "collection", i assume you don't need FTN...

FIAcausePAE
02-28-2009, 06:08 AM
maybe so, but i heard ftn is awesome for pre times and packs

Cabalo
02-28-2009, 06:19 AM
:rolleyes:

http://i67.photobucket.com/albums/h320/Ammon77/Awesome.jpg

additionally, you could try a little harder writing a decent request for such secluded site.
about awesome stuff, i heard america is awesome too!
check it out:
http://img100.imageshack.us/img100/5996/americaisawesome.jpg

horiZen
02-28-2009, 06:37 AM

they're OK, but if you looking for pre-times you wont get better than SCC,GFT :yup:

for packs check out ScL/ScT,SCC,,FTN is a nice site but when comparing it to so many ratioless sites nowadays it loses that uniqueness

have a look @ torrentbits.ro if you want a ratioless tracker

darkside87
02-28-2009, 03:28 PM
torrentbits.ro isn't ratioless

Swift
02-28-2009, 03:35 PM
no but everything is freeleech

Mano
02-28-2009, 03:41 PM
try to get GFT better than FTN

rytheguy
02-28-2009, 09:05 PM
As horiZen pointed out, FTN is not the absolute best for either PRE times or packs. If those are the only reasons you want it then I suggest you get SCC or SCT.

C-mos
02-28-2009, 09:09 PM

wtf ?:)

btw :good luck ! :)

FIAcausePAE
02-28-2009, 09:56 PM
scc or sct..? hard to get?

walkman79
02-28-2009, 11:04 PM
I agree that FTN is not probably the best scene tracker in pre times or contents but FTN is a great site as a whole. You can find there almost everything you can find on any other scene tracker, they also have good packs and staff is very mature imo, the site is very secure, and they are a non ratio tracker. Their forums are usually overyhyped, there isn't activity there, but the tracker hell yeah! I don't think there is any other tracker that active with such a small userbase.

Anyway, both ScS and ScT are very hard to get nowadays. Try TL and RevTT, they are scene trackers which also allow non scene rips and everybody love them :)

I remember you are already on TL right?

Funkin'
03-01-2009, 04:45 AM

Are you a member of both to make that kind of opinion?