PDA

View Full Version : Counterstrike

[Icy]Kerry
09-18-2003, 05:57 PM
If we do not come up with a plan the RIAA will keep sueing people who download music. As many of you know if you play war games you can make a road fairly bumpy for an enemy. Well, I propose that we should make a very bumpy road for the RIAA. You do not have much powerful as in individual online, but your words can make a difference. The government has not really interfered with the RIAA's doing. They countiue to target Americans and not other people in different countries. Please visit http://www.senate.gov and find your senators for your state. Next, send them an e-mail asking them to do something about the RIAA. Tell them your concerns and possibly act laws against them. You will get a response. I e-mail my senator about 6 months ago and she gave me a personal response. If you do it, the same should happen.

Sparkle1984
09-18-2003, 08:51 PM
I registered at your Boycott forum, but I didn't receive the confirmation link in my email inbox (meaning I cannot view any of the forum's posts). So then I went back to the forum, and clicked on Resend Validation Email, then checked my inbox, but still no luck.
Is this a problem, or is it just that you haven't completely finished setting up the forum yet?

Dieris
09-19-2003, 12:05 AM
Yahhhhh...... :lol:

Meehowski
09-19-2003, 12:07 AM
Since day one.........all I do is e-mail.........

It is now a daily habit....until the "fuckers" leave us alone!!

Be well.......

[Icy]Kerry
09-19-2003, 03:37 PM
We are in the process of setting up our website and the forums. I am going to look into becoming a non profit organization. I think it may be around $20 or so to do it through Matthew Lesko's book. We are also going to open up a main site with hopefully tons of information. I've also considered possibly looking for loopholes in the system. I really do want to start up a site to raise a million against this corporation, because of what they did to that 12-year-old girl. It makes me think of the other people they may sue next. The RIAA also goes against my business ethnics. I am setting up a nice clean business, but were not going to sue people if they do not pay. I will give them a month to pay and if something is wrong about getting the money together i'll extend their deadline.

The forums are working.

Sparkle1984
09-19-2003, 05:05 PM
The forums are working.

Good, I can access them OK now. :)

[Icy]Kerry
09-19-2003, 05:57 PM
Yes, this is the only way I can help put an end to the RIAA at least for the moment. I just want to get people to start writing to senators, because I got a reply from my senator via US Mail.