PDA

View Full Version : Mad Bar Steward

JPaul
03-01-2009, 10:51 PM
http://media.omfgif.com/gif/omfg_light_pants_on_Fire.gif

clocker
03-01-2009, 10:54 PM
Oh those kids.

Used to be cigarettes and sin-sin, groping your daughter at the prom or watering down your liquor cabinet.
Now it's all self-immolation and ball stomping.

On the upside, his chances of reproducing are pretty low.

Barbarossa
03-01-2009, 10:56 PM
:glag:

Stamp harder!

JPaul
03-01-2009, 11:07 PM
Oh those kids.

Used to be cigarettes and sin-sin, groping your daughter at the prom or watering down your liquor cabinet.
Now it's all self-immolation and ball stomping.

On the upside, his chances of reproducing are pretty low.

Indeed, as ever you find an upside.

I can't look at that without larfing like a drain. I think it's genious to the macs.

Something Else
03-01-2009, 11:54 PM
I set fire to my mate's balls in a metalwork lesson once. He was wearing an apron, I had a blowtorch. I will say no more.

nemrac
03-02-2009, 12:16 AM
I set fire to my mate's balls in a metalwork lesson once. He was wearing an apron, I had a blowtorch. I will say no more.

Accidentally?:whistling

JPaul
03-02-2009, 12:27 AM

He should really have been more thoroughly dressed, that would have saved a lot of unpleasantness.

Unless of course you went to Catholic school, where being dressed in nothing but an apron saved a lot of thyme. I speak through bitter personal experience, obviousement.

Artemis
03-02-2009, 02:10 PM

He should really have been more thoroughly dressed, that would have saved a lot of unpleasantness.

Unless of course you went to Catholic school, where being dressed in nothing but an apron saved a lot of thyme. I speak through bitter personal experience, obviousement.

So which one were you during the bitter personal experience JP, the panzer grenadier or the milkmaid ? :blink:

Skweeky
03-02-2009, 05:22 PM
Why were you wearing an apron? Did they make you bake stuffs?

Something Else
03-02-2009, 06:42 PM
Why were you wearing an apron? Did they make you bake stuffs?

I wasn't. They were madatory for metalwork tho'.

:fuknose: why.