PDA

View Full Version : Ftn REQ : Can it be ?!!!!

mark_over_mars
03-02-2009, 07:57 AM
First of all ,, many thanks to all members here who helped me before ,, and to all my friends who gave me invites to trackers i have ,, everyone know the fact when i promise about something i do ,, All my trackers are active , i am with the fact : take it to use it and do not take it only for collecting ...
Sure , Not so many Giveaways , but i believe in the fact of helping others in Pms is better, here or somewhere only to gain new friends .

Now it is the hard part , i request Ftn ,, i know that it is so hard to be obtained ,, All of u know that in all trackers where i am ,, my name is there ,, All of u know that i am not a cheater , scammer or never did those shamfull things ..

I think As u know , ftn invite go only to one who deserves it , the one who could have the perfect tracker with its excellent pretime , content , ratioless download, fantastic forums , great community there ,- i am interesting to join to be in that community-. the one with trusted name who would keep that and deal with it in a right manner ..

i am nearly - as some say- in need of nothing , my trackers are enough for my needs , movies , games , TV , E-learning ,, then u say go and use them ,, stay away from ftn ,, i do not think so, u are in , so why not me ? ,,i wanna to enjoy that community and that tracker with its advantages like u ...

At last i will not keep that close , open for everyone who could help , Welcome to all spammers , Even if i get no invites on it ,, i will not be so unhappy, my friends here are more precious than anything , i am always the winner ...

Thanks For u all ....

Di@monds
03-02-2009, 08:38 AM
Damn no offence but i cant understand what are you trying to say

Ahmed047
03-02-2009, 09:35 AM
Do not make the same mistake that i did before when i tried to obtain FSC from here ,this kind of invites (invites to top sites) are not handled easy & are very rare ,you will not obtain invite to sites like this from public places like FST ,you need to make friends & be active in your other trackers & you may obtain the invite ,while your chance here is very very poor .

Swift
03-02-2009, 11:12 AM
you don't have enough reps

no_bother
03-02-2009, 11:47 AM
rep is for traders.....
you dont have enough POSTS.
Ill leave the SPAM man to someone else Ithink.

The_Martinator
03-02-2009, 01:18 PM
You keep repeating the words ''perfect tracker''. There is no such thing.

I got some negative feedback for asking for info about FTN on my 20th post, I wonder what you're gonna get for requesting a FTN invite on you 60th.

mark_over_mars
03-02-2009, 01:21 PM
Do not make the same mistake that i did before when i tried to obtain FSC from here ,this kind of invites (invites to top sites) are not handled easy & are very rare ,you will not obtain invite to sites like this from public places like FST ,you need to make friends & be active in your other trackers & you may obtain the invite ,while your chance here is very very poor .

Thanks for your kind words , I wanna to try my luck here ,, And as i say if no invites , no prob friend ...

As i see ,, That is not the real thing to know about me ...

rep is for traders.....
you dont have enough POSTS.
Ill leave the SPAM man to someone else Ithink.

u can say all what u wanna ,, welcome to all of FST members , I know that i have no enough posts i know , But anyone could see my name in other forums/trackers will know that i am a trusted member, afraid of nothing .

Still waiting Brothers ...:):):):):):)

You keep repeating the words ''perfect tracker''. There is no such thing.

I got some negative feedback for asking for info about FTN on my 20th post, I wonder what you're gonna get for requesting a FTN invite on you 60th.

I said perfect tracker bro , not for all here , meaning -for me if u well understood my words- ,, As i said i wanna to be a part of that ..

Aha , i know , the same words not enough posts ,, u are right , But as i say who know my name in where i am in ,, will know that i deserve ,,, u give invites to a trusted member not to one who would spoil everything ...
Thanks for advice ..

IdolEyes787
03-02-2009, 01:48 PM

He was being facetious.
Although rep points aren't only for trading they are seen by many people as having negative connotations.
Rule of thumb if you want to get into certain trackers the fewer the rep points the better.(zero in the most extreme cases)

walkman79
03-02-2009, 01:51 PM
The_Martinator is right, there is no such perfect tracker. FTN has a very good tracker but their forums are not fantastic at all.
As Ahmed047 said, if you make friends in your other trackers you will probably find someone that can help you, irc is the best way to know new people. But I don't think you made a mistake by posting here, I know some people who got into ftn by requesting here.

mark_over_mars
03-02-2009, 02:29 PM

He was being facetious.
Although rep points aren't only for trading they are seen by many people as having negative connotations.
Rule of thumb if you want to get into certain trackers the fewer the rep points the better.(zero in the most extreme cases)

Thanks IdolEyes to make that clear , u know, u always gain my respect for helping me , i owe a lot for u ..

The_Martinator is right, there is no such perfect tracker. FTN has a very good tracker but their forums are not fantastic at all.
As Ahmed047 said, if you make friends in your other trackers you will probably find someone that can help you, irc is the best way to know new people. But I don't think you made a mistake by posting here, I know some people who got into ftn by requesting here.

Thanks mate for your kind post ,i know about the tracker and i post before i wanna to be a part of that as i think it will be good for me, about irc i keep trying to do so , but u know FTN invites are not too many , so i thought if i wrote a request here a kind member would see it and help me ..

sez
03-02-2009, 10:03 PM
Damn boy whats with the ass kissing :P the best way to get into these highly held trackers is through irc i believe...as much as they will put it loud n clear that you dont ask for invites in their channels,think of it as only applying to 1st time visitors...people who dont know how to create conversation and keep pestering for invites(ask like u r not asking lol)...

of course you will get kicked a couple of times,sometimes for no reason..but if u really want in its no biggie.the kicking is part of the conversation...conversation for some may even be months so take your time,but eventually they'll notice u and u will get invited..staff have alot of invites at their disposal and also statistically speaking they can't always be in a bad mood chances are at one point u will catch them in a good mood and they may throw one your way(i really hope am not misleading this guy,if someone could back me up.?)..my advice,keep this thread alive(yes,i have seen it happen in the few months i have been here..u may get it)but also to better the odds if time isnt a factor in your quest,try the irc thing...at least its what am doing :)
also keep it up with the english man,eventually u will come to master it..

mark_over_mars
03-02-2009, 10:17 PM
Damn boy whats with the ass kissing :P the best way to get into these highly held trackers is through irc i believe...as much as they will put it loud n clear that you dont ask for invites in their channels,think of it as only applying to 1st time visitors...people who dont know how to create conversation and keep pestering for invites(ask like u r not asking lol)...

of course you will get kicked a couple of times,sometimes for no reason..but if u really want in its no biggie.the kicking is part of the conversation...conversation for some may even be months so take your time,but eventually they'll notice u and u will get invited..staff have alot of invites at their disposal and also statistically speaking they can't always be in a bad mood chances are at one point u will catch them in a good mood and they may throw one your way(i really hope am not misleading this guy,if someone could back me up.?)..my advice,keep this thread alive(yes,i have seen it happen in the few months i have been here..u may get it)but also to better the odds if time isnt a factor in your quest,try the irc thing...at least its what am doing :)
also keep it up with the english man,eventually u will come to master it..

lol :D:D , have fun man with your kissing job ,, keep trying as u wanna , and let me try in other ways , i feel that u have been kicked for many times ...
aha , i would say i had some of my invites by this way who can know ?!:whistling:whistling:whistling:whistling

$SnoopDo2G$
03-03-2009, 02:14 AM
who knows... :lol:

hbkwarez
03-03-2009, 07:53 AM
it's almost 4 years am looking for FTN still...........:( :( :(

mark_over_mars
03-03-2009, 09:26 AM
who knows... :lol:
lol:rolleyes:

it's almost 4 years am looking for FTN still...........:( :( :(

Wish u good luck mate , Ftn invites for all :fst::fst:

Red pirate
03-03-2009, 06:19 PM
:ermm: :ermm:
Very tough i think .. wish you good luck

mark_over_mars
03-04-2009, 07:00 AM
:ermm: :ermm:
Very tough i think .. wish you good luck

:):):):):):):)

Swift
03-04-2009, 08:57 AM
If you have a REAL friend who donated now is the time to invite you. If you don't have I don't think you'll ever join

mark_over_mars
03-04-2009, 09:24 AM
If you have a REAL friend who donated now is the time to invite you. If you don't have I don't think you'll ever join

yeah man , i heard so , but bad luck i don't have a donor close friend there now :(, But i am still waiting for someone with an invite for me, as i heard there is some invites now for some members more than usual , for that i wrote this request to obtain one from any member there; who could help , i know this is hard:frusty: but not impossible:noes::noes: .
Thanks for advice :)..

ghurka
03-04-2009, 02:27 PM
it's almost 4 years am looking for FTN still...........:( :( :(That's a bit of an exaggeration....they haven't even been open for 3 years yet.

rytheguy
03-04-2009, 08:10 PM
it's almost 4 years am looking for FTN still...........:( :( :(That's a bit of an exaggeration....they haven't even been open for 3 years yet.

Haha...also FTN invites did not used to be so rare, so I'm sure you could have gotten one from a friend.

mark_over_mars
03-05-2009, 02:41 PM
That's a bit of an exaggeration....they haven't even been open for 3 years yet.

Haha...also FTN invites did not used to be so rare, so I'm sure you could have gotten one from a friend.

I suppose i will have a friend from here to invite me ..:):yup::):yup: lol .

colombianino
03-05-2009, 04:36 PM
not blowing your chances but this type of requests are not usually made, if you havent noticed already, most members got it in another way, not by making a request thread (not that it doesn't work).

i do hope that you get it, it looks like you do deserve it, more likely from being persistent. But if you decide to have it this way, then expect it to take its time and hope that one day you get lucky.

ps:and yes rep doesn't help at all, neither does having 1000 posts.

mark_over_mars
03-05-2009, 04:45 PM
not blowing your chances but this type of requests are not usually made, if you havent noticed already, most members got it in another way, not by making a request thread (not that it doesn't work).

i do hope that you get it, it looks like you do deserve it, more likely from being persistent. But if you decide to have it this way, then expect it to take its time and hope that one day you get lucky.

I have time mate , And as i said if no invites , no problem ,, Kind members support like u is enough for me .. :yup::fst::yup::fst::yup::fst:

mark_over_mars
03-06-2009, 09:37 AM
up up up up up up up ....

mark_over_mars
03-06-2009, 11:33 PM
up up up up up .....

Arnej27
03-07-2009, 02:39 PM

I have time mate , And as i said if no invites , no problem ,, Kind members support like u is enough for me .. :yup::fst::yup::fst::yup::fst:

bro 1 piece of advice..invites on FTN are usually handed for donating site in order to pay for server's costs but that is not mandatory(to receive one if u have donatedcuz it's considered u want to help).This month the expenses for the server have been covered and those who donated will get an invite.Pls read this and try to figure out what it says bro..

Hey guys,

I feel like we've been spamming you with news posts lately, I apologize for that.
Just wanted to let those of you who donated this last month know that I haven't forgotten about you. My scripts didn't automatically work with the new server the way I had thought, so I'm having to re-do them which is taking more time than I would like (and more time than I have).

Rest assured though, I've not gone against my word. Everyone who donated last month will get an invite (unless you're invite locked).

Stay tuned, I'll get them out soon.
Sorry for the delay!

BN

mark_over_mars
03-07-2009, 03:36 PM

bro 1 piece of advice..invites on FTN are usually handed for donating site in order to pay for server's costs but that is not mandatory(to receive one if u have donatedcuz it's considered u want to help).This month the expenses for the server have been covered and those who donated will get an invite.Pls read this and try to figure out what it says bro..

Hey guys,

I feel like we've been spamming you with news posts lately, I apologize for that.
Just wanted to let those of you who donated this last month know that I haven't forgotten about you. My scripts didn't automatically work with the new server the way I had thought, so I'm having to re-do them which is taking more time than I would like (and more time than I have).

Rest assured though, I've not gone against my word. Everyone who donated last month will get an invite (unless you're invite locked).

Stay tuned, I'll get them out soon.
Sorry for the delay!

BN

Thanks man for advice ,, and the only thing that makes me happy , lots of members here trying to help , i feel i am too close for my target ,, Thanks for u all ..
:fst::fst::fst::fst::fst::fst::fst::fst:

Aliyans
03-07-2009, 05:39 PM
u could have been more active.. its almost one year since u joined..be patient, be more active.. wait wait i have been here since Decem 07 i havent made any request thread for any trackers i want to be a part of.. if somebody want to invite u they might think its too early coz u havent been that active here..

mark_over_mars
03-07-2009, 06:13 PM
u could have been more active.. its almost one year since u joined..be patient, be more active.. wait wait i have been here since Decem 07 i havent made any request thread for any trackers i want to be a part of.. if somebody want to invite u they might think its too early coz u havent been that active here..

yes i am with u ,, 1 year is not so much ,, But helping people don't depend on how many posts u have or how long are u ,, of course i am not new in torrent world , members here in ( some ) trackers can see my name (there) , and know that i deserve this ,, i know This is hard ,, but i continue repeating not impossible ,,
Thanks for Advice ..:):)

no_bother
03-07-2009, 08:42 PM
Look, some people come here just to troll forums, (me included) so Im gonna do what I cae here to do. you seem persistant, so good luck. you Haventy lost the rag which is more than I can say for most people who request. Is there any reason its your perfect tracker?
No ratio-GFT, SITR, demonoid?????
Speed-SCC, SCT, TL, RevTT
Pretimes-SCC, SCT
"community"-TR, GFT SCC GOEM PTN BCG practically any tracker
E-p33n-there is no substitute for a good FTN request.

mark_over_mars
03-07-2009, 09:02 PM
Look, some people come here just to troll forums, (me included) so Im gonna do what I cae here to do. you seem persistant, so good luck. you Haventy lost the rag which is more than I can say for most people who request. Is there any reason its your perfect tracker?
No ratio-GFT, SITR, demonoid?????
Speed-SCC, SCT, TL, RevTT
Pretimes-SCC, SCT
"community"-TR, GFT SCC GOEM PTN BCG practically any tracker
E-p33n-there is no substitute for a good FTN request.

ok bro no prob , i said in my 1st post :

with its excellent pretime , content , ratioless download, fantastic forums , great community there

Did u see that ??!!!! :noes::noes:

no_bother
03-07-2009, 09:24 PM
Sorry I forgot to cover content..... every other 0day tracker out there. TL.
what?
I did see that in your first post, I was almost quoting your first post. thats a site for each of the thigns taht you requested instead of FTN

mark_over_mars
03-07-2009, 09:54 PM
Sorry I forgot to cover content..... every other 0day tracker out there. TL.
what?
I did see that in your first post, I was almost quoting your first post. thats a site for each of the thigns taht you requested instead of FTN

I Know man what u mean the answer is here : :yup::yup:

i am nearly - as some say- in need of nothing , my trackers are enough for my needs , movies , games , TV , E-learning ,, then u say go and use them ,, stay away from ftn ,, i do not think so, u are in , so why not me ? ,,i wanna to enjoy that community and that tracker with its advantages like u ...

If anybody think like that , Nobody will search for ftn invites , which is not reasonable ..:noes::noes::noes::noes::noes::noes::noes:

no_bother
03-07-2009, 10:46 PM
Your post makes no sense.
you ahve everything you need content wise, speedwise, I dealt with that already.
you want a community? that takes more than 82 posts in a7 months, thats .29 posts a day....,. theres no IRC here, I mean anyone can make that up from nothing. There is reason for anyone to give you a FTN invite, you have given no real reason for why you want it, other than an active community, where the only proof you have of being in a community is your status here.

Thats not a reasonable request at all.

mark_over_mars
03-07-2009, 10:50 PM
Your post makes no sense.
you ahve everything you need content wise, speedwise, I dealt with that already.
you want a community? that takes more than 82 posts in a7 months, thats .29 posts a day....,. theres no IRC here, I mean anyone can make that up from nothing. There is reason for anyone to give you a FTN invite, you have given no real reason for why you want it, other than an active community, where the only proof you have of being in a community is your status here.

Thats not a reasonable request at all.

I said before , Activity to help members is not measured by No. of posts ,,,,

No. of spamming posts are measured like that ...:whistling:whistling:whistling:whistling:whistling

no_bother
03-07-2009, 10:57 PM
community isnt all about taking part in heklping others. its about voicing opinions.
Ill believe that number of posts isnt directly proportional to how helpful you are, but its the best idea any of us have.
you gonna go tell us that you operate through PM's only, aksing and giving invites? thats against the rules.
you want us to believe that you want FTN, and will be active there when you havent done anything to show your inviter that you will use it well

mark_over_mars
03-07-2009, 11:14 PM
community isnt all about taking part in heklping others. its about voicing opinions.
Ill believe that number of posts isnt directly proportional to how helpful you are, but its the best idea any of us have.
you gonna go tell us that you operate through PM's only, aksing and giving invites? thats against the rules.
you want us to believe that you want FTN, and will be active there when you havent done anything to show your inviter that you will use it well

I wonder Where i said that ??!!!

All what u know to help members here is to give them invites through pms ,,lol ,, :D:D:D i think u should have more time here to learn ,, Torrenting help is not only to give invites ,, if u give advice , it may be so helpfull , like : good trackers to join , ways to be a good sharer , seedbox configuration ..

i think u should change your mind , as by this way u will not make any good friends here or anywhere,, u rush only for invites ,, i said before if this topic gives me no ftn ,, i will not be so unhappy ,, but i gain the trial hounor ..

Ok , another thing ,, Didn't u ask yourself why , i have not the ordinary spamming like majority of subjects here ??!!!:whistling:whistling

Thanks for spamming .... ;);)

db_la_23
03-08-2009, 02:00 AM
at lest don't spam if u don't want to give the guy the invite

arham12
03-08-2009, 07:23 AM

you r the one spamming :blink:

mark_over_mars
03-08-2009, 10:39 AM

you r the one spamming :blink:

:):):):):):):):)
No Prob mates ,,, just calm down ...
Still waiting ......

no_bother
03-08-2009, 12:30 PM
I wonder Where i said that ??!!!

All what u know to help members here is to give them invites through pms ,,lol ,, :D:D:D i think u should have more time here to learn ,, Torrenting help is not only to give invites ,, if u give advice , it may be so helpfull , like : good trackers to join , ways to be a good sharer , seedbox configuration ..

i think u should change your mind , as by this way u will not make any good friends here or anywhere,, u rush only for invites ,, i said before if this topic gives me no ftn ,, i will not be so unhappy ,, but i gain the trial hounor ..

Ok , another thing ,, Didn't u ask yourself why , i have not the ordinary spamming like majority of subjects here ??!!!:whistling:whistling

Thanks for spamming .... ;);)

Im looking for invites here am I?
Look through every one of my posts here, not once have I asked for an invite here, all my posts havebeen offering opinions to others, or offering invites to other people. Im not looking for invites here, you are. dont deny it, your the one who requested FTN.

I ahve good friends, elsewhere, and most are members on here aswell, I just hope that you do too, because thats the only way your going to get this filled.

mark_over_mars
03-08-2009, 12:56 PM
Im looking for invites here am I?
Look through every one of my posts here, not once have I asked for an invite here, all my posts havebeen offering opinions to others, or offering invites to other people. Im not looking for invites here, you are. dont deny it, your the one who requested FTN.

may be i understood u in wrong way ,, As i see u are used to pm others to have invites or to give them , whatever .. :whistling:whistling , u mentioned things that i didn't say so at this point i ask with wonder , if your thoughts are directed to the wrong way of Pms ,, i wanted only to make that clear for u ..

yeah , i have a request of FTN , But not spoiling others threads with useless posts adding nothing except showing i have the whole world wisdom even if having nothing:noes::noes::noes::noes: ..

I ahve good friends, elsewhere, and most are members on here aswell, I just hope that you do too, because thats the only way your going to get this filled.

man , i don't beg for invites , i said 100 times , just asking friends here to help , if no invites i will apperciate every post trying to help ,, another thing this thread gave me extra 3 friends which is more fantastic than invites:yup::yup::yup::yup: ..

Last ,, Keep going man ,, and make friends in a right manner without spoiling threads ,, in my point of view Friends are more precious than flamming or destroying others threads ..

Again ,, thanks for useless spamming ,, i wish u take the reasonable side one day ..:(:(:(:(

mark_over_mars
03-09-2009, 01:27 AM
up up up up up up

mark_over_mars
03-10-2009, 02:42 AM
up up up up up up up up .......

Di@monds
03-10-2009, 09:52 AM
lemme help you with this bump

mark_over_mars
03-10-2009, 10:37 PM
up up up up up up up

Cabalo
03-10-2009, 10:48 PM
First of all ,, many thanks to all members here who helped me before ,, and to all my friends who gave me invites to trackers i have ,, everyone know the fact when i promise about something i do ,, All my trackers are active , i am with the fact : take it to use it and do not take it only for collecting ...
Sure , Not so many Giveaways , but i believe in the fact of helping others in Pms is better, here or somewhere only to gain new friends .

Now it is the hard part , i request Ftn ,, i know that it is so hard to be obtained ,, All of u know that in all trackers where i am ,, my name is there ,, All of u know that i am not a cheater , scammer or never did those shamfull things ..

I think As u know , ftn invite go only to one who deserves it , the one who could have the perfect tracker with its excellent pretime , content , ratioless download, fantastic forums , great community there ,- i am interesting to join to be in that community-. the one with trusted name who would keep that and deal with it in a right manner ..

At last i will not keep that close , open for everyone who could help , Welcome to all spammers , Even if i get no invites on it ,, i will not be so unhappy, my friends here are more precious than anything , i am always the winner ...

Thanks For u all ....
if you're looking for that, you already are in the perfect place, and it's open signups last time i checked. It's here.

no_bother
03-10-2009, 11:25 PM
Sorry, there are plenty of people here who will back me up on the fact that I do have good friends already in the BT world. Im not saying you should beg for invites, im saying a friend will fill this, because from this request noone else will I hope.

mark_over_mars
03-10-2009, 11:31 PM
Sorry, there are plenty of people here who will back me up on the fact that I do have good friends already in the BT world. Im not saying you should beg for invites, im saying a friend will fill this, because from this request noone else will I hope.

Sorry man ,, i miss-understood u ,, Sorry for my words ,,,
Ok as i said i know it is hard to get ,, but i will keep trying till get bored,, and as i said more posts may equal more friends ....

IdolEyes787
03-10-2009, 11:45 PM
Reminder English only please.Anything else will be deleted

mark_over_mars
03-11-2009, 08:41 PM
up up up up up ....

Albo Da Kid
03-11-2009, 10:22 PM
if you're looking for that, you already are in the perfect place, and it's open signups last time i checked. It's here.This statement is 100% accurate and it never gets old. I think I just found something to counter the community excuse

mark_over_mars
03-12-2009, 04:59 PM
up up up up up up ........

mark_over_mars
03-13-2009, 07:17 PM
up up up up up up

mark_over_mars
03-14-2009, 04:37 PM
up up up up up

mark_over_mars
03-15-2009, 10:33 AM
up up up up up

mark_over_mars
03-16-2009, 12:18 PM
up up up up up

spark
03-16-2009, 09:08 PM
I wonder when will mods close this thread?

no_bother
03-16-2009, 09:13 PM
They wont, itll take until he gets his request filled or unitl he gets bored bumping it before he closes it.
he sperfectly entitled to request it and say up up up up up daily if he wants to. Thats how you make a great community, everyone wants to know you can say up up up up up

mark_over_mars
03-16-2009, 09:47 PM
I wonder when will mods close this thread?

I wonder too ,, That is not your business ...

They wont, itll take until he gets his request filled or unitl he gets bored bumping it before he closes it.
he sperfectly entitled to request it and say up up up up up daily if he wants to. Thats how you make a great community, everyone wants to know you can say up up up up up

I know u forget another good thing to be a good member in a community ,, entering others threads and speaking like that shit ,, I think u should give a good advice or shut up ,,,,, or even u can swallow your own tongue,, that will be better for everyone here .. :whistling:whistling:whistling:whistling:whistling:whistling:whistling:whistling

I am not so unhappy for some foolish posts in this thread "not meaning the above ones" ,, i mean some posts ,, I think Members with "brilliant" torrent history especially this month come and give dammin advices ,, I think if your house is made by Glass Don't throw others by stones ...

Always i apperciate every post tried to help ,, my real friends here ,, every pm from respected members here ,, they told me to close the thread and post from time to time to prevent some fool members "Not meanning ones who post here" from spoiling that ....

I think the thread will go to this line i will close it to prevent that ....

mark_over_mars
03-17-2009, 06:52 PM
Still waiting >>>>>>>>