PDA

View Full Version : Why are women so crazy?

Smith
03-02-2009, 12:56 PM
I mean..my girl is nuts. I've never met someone so insecure.. How do I make her less crazy.

Barbarossa
03-02-2009, 01:02 PM
The thing you've got to remember is that they're not female men. No way.

Squeamous
03-02-2009, 01:13 PM
How old is she? It usually takes until we're about 30 to get really nuts. Have you tried getting yourself a younger one?

Moresa
03-02-2009, 01:24 PM
What is wrong with your girl? Probaly in this way she is trying to say something to you?

MackDaddy
03-02-2009, 01:25 PM
I noticed that girls try to gauge people's reactions

My step mom is the same way, I think that she does that so that she can see if people care about her

I had a girlfriend that would do that as well, I think that she was really trying to see if I would identify with her in a positive way

MackDaddy
03-02-2009, 01:26 PM
Although it goes both ways, if she is two faced then you should be on guard

Hairbautt
03-02-2009, 02:24 PM
Go read books about women. Ex. The Female Brain by Louann Brizendine, M.D.

Seriously. It'll help you to understand and appreciate them even more.

Skweeky
03-02-2009, 02:35 PM
Read the Mars and Venus book. Success guaranteed.

Hairbautt
03-02-2009, 02:41 PM
Read the Mars and Venus book. Success guaranteed.
Is that guy serious? I remember seeing him on Infomercials and I thought someone told me he was a fake - and people in Infomercials are...well usually fake...:unsure:

Just found it on Amazon: http://www.amazon.co.uk/Men-Mars-Women-Venus-Understanding/dp/0060574216/ref=pd_bbs_sr_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1236004636&sr=8-1

/added

pentomato
03-02-2009, 03:20 PM
The secret to good a relationship with your girlfriend is to always say "yes dear" and apologize even if you are not at fault in an argument, that by the way, for women, men are always at fault always. So you will never understand women, just yes dear and she will be happy, and after that, tell her you need her in your life, women love to hear that, they love to hear they are always right. They need men to need them.

Squeamous
03-02-2009, 03:59 PM
I'm really enjoying this. Please, go on.....

Hairbautt
03-02-2009, 04:09 PM
:lookaroun

100%
03-02-2009, 04:54 PM

Charles Bukowski has an easier angle.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g8KJiay6EI0

Cows In Art Class

good weather
is like
good women-
it doesn't always happen
and when it does
it doesn't
always last.
man is
more stable:
if he's bad
there's more chance
he'll stay that way,
or if he's good
he might hang
on,
but a woman
is changed
by
children
conversation
sex
the moon
the absence or
presence of sun
or good times.
a woman must be nursed
into subsistence
by love
where a man can become
stronger
by being hated.

Squeamous
03-02-2009, 05:56 PM
Omg! I'd read about that in an autobiography but I didn't realise it was on film. I'll tell you what, when a man you love looks at you and speaks to you like that it's the worst feeling in the world. You feel about 2 inches tall. Men are bastards.

:eyebrows:

lamuller
03-02-2009, 06:11 PM
women do it too.

pentomato
03-02-2009, 07:41 PM
Omg! I'd read about that in an autobiography but I didn't realise it was on film. I'll tell you what, when a man you love looks at you and speaks to you like that it's the worst feeling in the world. You feel about 2 inches tall. Men are bastards.

A real man would never talk to a woman like that, that guy is an idiot, he should be castrated.
Not all men are bastards, sometimes women talk to men like that, abuse comes in all shapes and forms.

Bone.W.Machine
03-02-2009, 08:32 PM
Why are women so crazy?it's in their nature...

Hairbautt
03-02-2009, 09:58 PM

Charles Bukowski has an easier angle.

g8KJiay6EI0

Cows In Art Class

good weather
is like
good women-
it doesn't always happen
and when it does
it doesn't
always last.
man is
more stable:
if he's bad
there's more chance
he'll stay that way,
or if he's good
he might hang
on,
but a woman
is changed
by
children
conversation
sex
the moon
the absence or
presence of sun
or good times.
a woman must be nursed
into subsistence
by love
where a man can become
stronger
by being hated. HaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHa!!!!!!!!!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v383/Hairbautt/Smilies/LaughMyAssOff.gif

Btw, any women who says that all men are bastards should take a good look at the choices that they've made.

Cabalo
03-02-2009, 11:25 PM
The secret to good a relationship with your girlfriend is to always say "yes dear" and apologize even if you are not at fault in an argument, that by the way, for women, men are always at fault always. So you will never understand women, just yes dear and she will be happy, and after that, tell her you need her in your life, women love to hear that, they love to hear they are always right. They need men to need them.
i agree with most you said, but what if she also complains that you agree too much and you don't show your opinion often.
for the record, i usually do the same as you described, but even so i can't avoid all the discussions. shit.

How old is she? It usually takes until we're about 30 to get really nuts. Have you tried getting yourself a younger one?
what happens when they turn 30 ? :unsure:

pentomato
03-03-2009, 12:59 AM
i agree with most you said, but what if she also complains that you agree too much and you don't show your opinion often.
for the record, i usually do the same as you described, but even so i can't avoid all the discussions. shit.

Believe me Cabalo women will never complain about agreeing with them, of course you can make believe you don't agree and come around of course, women are very smart, but they love to be right all the time.
Just loose the arguemnt and tell her you need her and you are nothing without her, well sex tonight, I should have done that more often, og well single life is better lol. blood pressure is lower
30? Aren't women the same all the time at every age?

clocker
03-03-2009, 03:47 AM
Aren't women the same all the time at every age?
Yes, all women are exactly the same all the time.
Kind of like McDonalds burgers.

Hairbautt
03-03-2009, 04:15 AM
I like'em with Sweet 'n Sour sauce.

pentomato
03-03-2009, 10:25 AM
Btw, any women who says that all men are bastards should take a good look at the choices that they've made.[/quote]

You are right, and it is funny that women always say they want a good man, but always end up with the bad boys, and then complaint about it, most women don't know what to do with a good man anyway.

Squeamous
03-03-2009, 12:40 PM

A real man would never talk to a woman like that, that guy is an idiot, he should be castrated.
Not all men are bastards, sometimes women talk to men like that, abuse comes in all shapes and forms.

I quite like Bukowski, so I find myself torn now :O.

I can't imagine ever talking to anyone with such disrespect. If I ever felt that angry I'd just walk away.

Anyway, judging by your past posts you take being a bastard to the level of an art form!

Squeamous
03-03-2009, 12:43 PM
Btw, any women who says that all men are bastards should take a good look at the choices that they've made.

Btw, I thought we were doing crass generalisations right now?

walkman79
03-03-2009, 02:02 PM

You are right, and it is funny that women always say they want a good man, but always end up with the bad boys, and then complaint about it, most women don't know what to do with a good man anyway.

Exactly, some of them have sex with the man in the first week and they blame men for being insensitive and sexism :blink:, and these type of women usually make their choices based on physical appearance.

Skweeky
03-03-2009, 02:16 PM
Some of you guys have come out with some crap, I've got to say.

Did you learn all this watching 1960's sitcoms?

Squeamous
03-03-2009, 02:31 PM

Exactly, some of them have sex with the man in the first week and they blame men for being insensitive and sexism :blink:, and these type of women usually make their choices based on physical appearance.

I have no idea what you're talking about. I make my choices based on how rich he is :smilie4:

Hairbautt
03-03-2009, 02:38 PM

Btw, I thought we were doing crass generalisations right now?
I'll expand upon it later.

pentomato
03-03-2009, 02:39 PM

I can't imagine ever talking to anyone with such disrespect. If I ever felt that angry I'd just walk away.

Anyway, judging by your past posts you take being a bastard to the level of an art form!

If that was for me, I don't think you or anyone else can know anyone for a few posts. Assumptions are for ignorants, I don't know anyone here at all to say how they are.
You are right, it is better to walk away, I can't imaging talking like that to someone I loved or love, that would say the kind of horrible person I am.
But that kind of behaviour is about control, abuse and that should never be tolerated by the other person or society.

pentomato
03-03-2009, 02:43 PM

So if a woman has sex with you the first hour we meet, you have the right to treat her like crap?
It is like when people say that a woman with a mini skirt deserves to be raped, and no they do not deserve to be raped.
Having sex with anyone doesn't give anyone the right to treat the other person like that.
It is about choices and responsability, a people have to stop the control they have to have over the other one.

Squeamous
03-03-2009, 02:50 PM

If that was for me, I don't think you or anyone else can know anyone for a few posts. Assumptions are for ignorants, I don't know anyone here at all to say how they are.
You are right, it is better to walk away, I can't imaging talking like that to someone I loved or love, that would say the kind of horrible person I am.
But that kind of behaviour is about control, abuse and that should never be tolerated by the other person or society.

Well given that I was replying to your post, yes it was aimed at you. Personally I don't care if you want to pretend to be an ignorant sexist cunt, although I'm slightly baffled as to why. Unless it's an improvement on your real personality :O.

In hindsight I think Buk was playing the big shot for the cameras.

I think that kind of behaviour always comes from a place of psychological weakness, so I suppose people like that should be pitied. After being segregated from normal people naturally.

pentomato
03-03-2009, 04:07 PM

Well given that I was replying to your post, yes it was aimed at you. Personally I don't care if you want to pretend to be an ignorant sexist cunt, although I'm slightly baffled as to why. Unless it's an improvement on your real personality :O.

I think that kind of behaviour always comes from a place of psychological weakness, so I suppose people like that should be pitied. After being segregated from normal people naturally.

How did you come with that impression that I was a sexist?
Not that I care at all, but for you to make such statements about me, you should back that up, I repeat I really don't care anyway.
If anyone acted sexist that was you in what you said before about all men.
It's not sexist to say that women always want to be right, that's a fact, if you like it or not.
Men a women like that, they should be given a letal injection, they are not good for nothing anyway.

walkman79
03-03-2009, 04:18 PM

So if a woman has sex with you the first hour we meet, you have the right to treat her like crap?
It is like when people say that a woman with a mini skirt deserves to be raped, and no they do not deserve to be raped.
Having sex with anyone doesn't give anyone the right to treat the other person like that.
It is about choices and responsability, a people have to stop the control they have to have over the other one.

I think you are trying to cover your true colors because of what Squeamous said. I was actually referring to women who make bad choices. I have friends who behave like that and I give them advice but they actually don't listen (or forget), I have never disrespect a woman or treat her bad for her behavior or how she looks. But I will never expect love from a short adventure, I'm old enough to differentiate love from an adventure. I'm a married man who has never cheated on my wife.

Hairbautt
03-03-2009, 04:35 PM
This is a great topic.

pentomato
03-03-2009, 04:53 PM

I think you are trying to cover your true colors because of what Squeamous said. I was actually referring to women who make bad choices. I have friends who behave like that and I give them advice but they actually don't listen (or forget), I have never disrespect a woman or treat her bad for her behavior or how she looks. But I will never expect love from a short adventure, I'm old enough to differentiate love from an adventure. I'm a married man who has never cheated on my wife.

My true colors? lol lol regardless of what you meant to say, you are the one that said it, so look at your colors first.
Listen bro, I am not interest on your life and I don't think you are interested on mine, so let's keep this on topic, let's not make it a you or me thingy.

kallieb
03-04-2009, 12:29 AM
Considering how some of the gentlemen in this thread posted in reply, I think the answer as to 'why women are crazy' lies there ;)

Cabalo
03-04-2009, 01:06 AM
but it's still ok to have sex with a woman we haven't met before, yes? :unsure:

... as before that day.

Rat Faced
03-04-2009, 01:11 AM

I think I'm in love :wub:

Actually, I've only read this last page, so I'd better go and read the rest of the thread before I commit myself :unsure:

Rat Faced
03-04-2009, 01:20 AM
Skweeky & Squeamous, I'd like to apologise for the level of patronisation in this thread.

I'd like to, but then I'd be associating myself with some of the opinions shown. :unsure:

I think you should continue with your current Diversity training though, I'm sure if you kick 'em enough they'll stay down ;)

pentomato
03-04-2009, 01:20 AM
but it's still ok to have sex with a woman we haven't met before, yes? :unsure:

... as before that day.

Yes it is ok but use a full body condon, they have them in condomania.

callum
03-04-2009, 02:45 AM
Considering how some of the gentlemen in this thread posted in reply, I think the answer as to 'why women are crazy' lies there ;)

What do you mean? Asking for advice about women on a filesharing forum on the internet, is well known to be the right way to go about getting the right answers about such things. Neotheone has created several threads like this and he's now been dumped by several girls.

MackDaddy
03-04-2009, 06:31 AM
I would be pissed off as well if my girlfriend treated me like that, it looks like she was trying to make a public spectacle of Charles Bukowski as if he is not good enough for her and that he is a door mat by cheating on him

She's typical trailer trash

Squeamous
03-04-2009, 12:32 PM
Skweeky & Squeamous, I'd like to apologise for the level of patronisation in this thread.

I'd like to, but then I'd be associating myself with some of the opinions shown. :unsure:

I think you should continue with your current Diversity training though, I'm sure if you kick 'em enough they'll stay down ;)

Don't worry about it, it's an education :huh:

I would be pissed off as well if my girlfriend treated me like that, it looks like she was trying to make a public spectacle of Charles Bukowski as if he is not good enough for her and that he is a door mat by cheating on him

She's typical trailer trash

I think she said she would stay over with other people if she wanted to, I didn't hear anything about her having sex with them. In any case, she was quite upfront about it. Would you think it acceptable if you told a girl you didn't want an exclusive relationship with her and she kicked you in the face?

No-one has a right to make demands of another person to fit with their world view. If you can't live with someone you leave, you don't try to have your cake and eat it by changing them. People who want to control other people are just small and frightened inside, and their self confidence is reliant on other people doing as they're told and confirming their choices are the right ones. Really self aware and confident people have their own personal limits and allow other people theirs. It makes me so angry when people treat other people like the latest must-have gadget and think it's ok to bash them against the wall because they don't know how to work them properly. Truly pathetic.

MackDaddy
03-04-2009, 01:25 PM
Woops, my bad, I thought that she was saying to him that she was cheating on him and that she didn't understand why he had a problem with that

Squeamous
03-04-2009, 01:58 PM
I've looked at it again and he does say 'sleep with other people'.

Still, no mention of cheating. Cheating is sleeping with other people behind someone's back, and she seemed quite open about it.

Seriously, I don't know what she saw in him though. You wouldn't be able to tell which end you were having sex with :(.

pentomato
03-04-2009, 02:22 PM
Even if she was having sex with other people, that's not reason for anyone to abuse the other person, if you don't like it, move on, that's all.

Skweeky
03-04-2009, 02:44 PM
Someone's changed their tune.

Squeamous
03-04-2009, 02:58 PM
Yes, funny that!

walkman79
03-04-2009, 03:05 PM
lol

pentomato
03-04-2009, 04:39 PM
Let's not confuse respect and freedom of choice with reality.

Squeamous
03-04-2009, 06:00 PM
Oh shut up you knob.

pentomato
03-04-2009, 09:18 PM
Trash would be the one for you

rytheguy
03-04-2009, 09:22 PM
The better question is...why are you seeking advice on women on the internet?

MackDaddy
03-04-2009, 10:52 PM
Oh, she was really cheating on him and making a spectacle of it?

You can take the girl out of the trailer park but you can't take the trailer park out of the girl

Bitch got what she deserved

Rat Faced
03-05-2009, 12:12 AM
Oh shut up you knob.

Stop sitting on the fence.

Say what you mean ffs

Squeamous
03-05-2009, 09:00 AM
Oh shut up you knob.

Stop sitting on the fence.

Say what you mean ffs

:sneaky:

Skweeky
03-05-2009, 04:00 PM
Oh, she was really cheating on him and making a spectacle of it?

You can take the girl out of the trailer park but you can't take the trailer park out of the girl

Bitch got what she deserved

I thought Cro Magnon had died out.

Skweeky
03-05-2009, 04:02 PM
In case the above statement is too subtle for you;

Piss off you dickhead.

Squeamous
03-05-2009, 06:25 PM
http://videogamecentral.com/gamersvoice/wp-content/uploads/2008/12/lolcats-finish-him.jpg

MackDaddy
03-06-2009, 01:06 AM
http://videogamecentral.com/gamersvoice/wp-content/uploads/2008/12/lolcats-finish-him.jpg

Are you sure that your fiance' wouldn't be angry at you if you were cheating on her and making a spectacle of her while you were spending her money?

It is a joke ffs

fstalk
03-06-2009, 01:26 AM
I recommand you the torrent sites.
bitseduce, theplace

Proper Bo
03-06-2009, 01:28 AM
:blink:

Hairbautt
03-06-2009, 01:29 AM
You can bet she's a woman.

callum
03-06-2009, 01:31 AM
You can bet she's a woman.

No. He has 22 bt rep points, half-wit would be a safer bet.

Lady LoTL
03-06-2009, 03:27 AM
I'm really enjoying this. Please, go on.....

Indeed...

Nothing. They're just not 29 or 31.

I have no idea what you're talking about. I make my choices based on how rich he is :smilie4:

LMMFAO!!

It's not sexist to say that women always want to be right, that's a fact, if you like it or not...

Um...

One would think, eh?

Thanks for the 10 minutes of entertainment! Maybe I should get out more.

MMMnnnnahhhhh.

KFlint
03-06-2009, 04:01 AM
Indeed...

Nothing. They're just not 29 or 31.

LMMFAO!!

It's not sexist to say that women always want to be right, that's a fact, if you like it or not...

Um...

One would think, eh?

Thanks for the 10 minutes of entertainment! Maybe I should get out more.

MMMnnnnahhhhh.

you post outside the trackers open for signup thread sometimes? :O

colt45joe
03-06-2009, 04:44 AM
where is smith?

Squeamous
03-06-2009, 07:58 AM

Are you sure that your fiance' wouldn't be angry at you if you were cheating on her and making a spectacle of her while you were spending her money?

It is a joke ffs

You're the one who's settled on the word 'cheating'. I saw nothing that says she wasn't perfectly upfront about it. If the fat, mangled old wanker didn't like it he should have dumped her. Unless he was whoring out his wallet, house and heart for a few hot meals, clean sheets and a pretty face.
Fuck it, some people are sick, I don't like to get involved in their tangled pathetic lives.

Skweeky
03-06-2009, 01:26 PM
That picture reminds me of Tekken for some reason...

brightsid
03-06-2009, 08:59 PM
If you are not married you haven't met a really crazy one yet :)

pone44
03-06-2009, 09:41 PM
I may have to agree to disagree on that one. As i have met some :wacko: loony women but i can not generalize and claim all women are crazy,at all!
Lets not forget, We are pretty Crazy ourselves! :lol:

People are crazy in general!

j2k4
03-07-2009, 01:42 PM
I mean..my girl has nuts.

How do I make her less crazy.

/fixed

You see the problem here, don't you.

j2k4
03-07-2009, 01:45 PM
If you are not married you haven't met a really crazy one yet :)

Boyo, is that true or what.

Marry some of 'em and crazy works out to evil as well.

Ooooh, the stories I could tell...

Rat Faced
03-08-2009, 01:30 AM
Then please do..

brightsid
03-08-2009, 07:57 AM
*me waits for stories also

j2k4
03-08-2009, 02:14 PM
Then please do..

Can't.

My daughter occasionally reviews her father's postage.

Snee
03-08-2009, 04:30 PM
Hi, J2's daughter :wave:

(For when she reads through.)

lamuller
03-08-2009, 05:21 PM
She doesn't know her dad is gay? Only a gay man would want to say bad stuff about his ex

Skweeky
03-08-2009, 06:55 PM
Can we have a throphy please?
This definitely qualifies as 'most stupid post of the day'.

Something Else
03-08-2009, 07:02 PM

Is a throphy when someone throws a trophy. :unsure:

Snee
03-08-2009, 07:04 PM

Have you seen the competition around the board?

It's more like the most stupid post between 16:55 and 17:05, gmt.

Which by no means makes it not be shit.

Rat Faced
03-09-2009, 12:01 AM
I dunno.. I think it must be in the running.

Most show either a lack of intelligence, lack of wisdom or lack of common sense.

This has all of the ingrediants of a classic postage.

http://widget-4c.slide.com/fsnapshot/432345564238989388/1/290/230/0/0/0/FFFFFF/image.jpg

Rat Faced
03-09-2009, 01:04 AM
Why are women so crazy?it's in their nature...

http://widget-de.slide.com/fsnapshot/2666130979415644382/1/290/230/0/0/0/FFFFFF/image.jpg

Skweeky
03-09-2009, 01:42 PM

Is a throphy when someone throws a trophy. :unsure:

It's a trophy with a lithp.