PDA

View Full Version : dear females

Mr. Mulder
03-15-2009, 03:37 PM
how do you cook chicken drumsticks? or breasts? or any other filthy named chicken part?

i've tried googleing it but they keep telling me to add herbs and trees and shit and cook it in cat juices, i just want to make it unfrozen, i've tried it frozen and it displeases me greatly :eyebrows:

i take it you just put it in the oven on a tray for a bit or some shit like that? :ermm:

Something Else
03-15-2009, 03:47 PM
I'd guess so. Spurt some grease on it first tho' :unsure:

Mr. Mulder
03-15-2009, 04:50 PM
do u have to buy that from a shop or wot? :unsure:

Something Else
03-15-2009, 05:31 PM
Olive or sunflower oil should do.

peat moss
03-15-2009, 05:55 PM
Make your own sweet and sour sauce and bake it . Cup of catsup , two teaspoons of mustard and one of brown sugar , brush on and bake at 350 for an hour .

chalice
03-15-2009, 05:59 PM
Tonight I will mostly be eating the fuck out of sirloin steak, home-made chunky motherfucking chips, peas with...wait for it....wait for it...Jack Daniels Hot Chilli barbecue sauce.

Didn't know Jack Daniels made barbecue sauce, now did youse? Well I didn't either until about an hour ago, like.

Top that, fuckers!! Woo hoo!!

Mr. Mulder
03-15-2009, 06:02 PM
there's some vegetable oil, will that do? what do i do put it on the chicken or the baking tray, won't it just slip off the tray? :unsure:

Proper Bo
03-15-2009, 07:25 PM
ffs, microwave it or put it in the kettle or something

iceman0113
03-15-2009, 08:02 PM
To defrost, just run, not let it sit, lukewarm water over the chicken. If it's breast, it's going to take a while, drumsticks, maybe 30-45 minutes. Breast is best off leaving it out overnight to thaw. You don't want to pop in a microwave or put it in the oven while frozen because the outside will cook quicker than the inside, especially bone-in. You'll end up with burnt chicken outside and frozen inside.

For recipes: http://allrecipes.com/Recipes/Meat-and-Poultry/Chicken/Main.aspx

@chalice
I totally knew there was a JD sauce. Did you know there's also a Jim Bean sauce? That stuff is amazing and sounds like a meal fit for a king.

Mr. Mulder
03-15-2009, 08:06 PM
Roight, so if i take the drumsticks out of the freezer tonight and put them in a cupboard over night tomorrow i just put them on an oven tray, pour water on them and cook them for 45 minutes, yes? :unsure:

chalice
03-15-2009, 08:19 PM
Roight, so if i take the drumsticks out of the freezer tonight and put them in a cupboard over night tomorrow i just put them on an oven tray, pour water on them and cook them for 45 minutes, yes? :unsure:

Fuck sake, phone your mum. That's wot she's for.

Take the drumsticks out of the freezer and stick 'em in the fridge overnight.

They'll be sorted when you get home from wurk the morrow, like. Stick 'em in the oven at about 190 degrees for about 35 minutes and Robert is your mother's brother. You don't need oil or water or any of that shite. A bit of salt and pepper will help. Just cook the fuck outta them. They cook in their own juices.

Juices.....mmmmmm.

Mr. Mulder
03-15-2009, 08:28 PM
you disgust and arouse me. :wub:

enoughfakefiles
03-15-2009, 08:32 PM
Is the cononal not in :unsure:

pentomato
03-15-2009, 08:33 PM
Mulder get the pieces of chicken clean it with water, then season it with garlic, oregano or any other spices you may like, then in you make in the oven, put a little bit of oil in the tray, and to the oven, cook it in 450F for at least 40 minutes or untill you see that is ready, if you don't have a termometer cut it near the bone and if it is pink it is not ready, you should see brown all over, it is ready.

Mr. Mulder
03-15-2009, 08:36 PM
is steak a spice? :unsure:

i love nothing more than to see a bit of pink :naughty:

are these the same rules for all chicken parts then? :eyebrows:

Mr. Mulder
03-15-2009, 08:39 PM
and what about steaks, can you make steaks in the oven? i used to grill the fuck out of anything and everything meat wise and it tasted of win but there's no grill here and ovens confuse the fuck out of me :unsure:

i tried making bacon in a frying pan yesterday and it tasted mega fail :no:

enoughfakefiles
03-15-2009, 08:42 PM
Just but a full chicken from the supermarket and cook it how it say's on the bottom of the packet :smilie4:

Something Else
03-15-2009, 08:42 PM
Give it to the wenches you live with. They'll do the rest or gtfo hopefully. :smilie4:

Mr. Mulder
03-15-2009, 08:45 PM
Just but a full chicken from the supermarket and cook it how it say's on the bottom of the packet :smilie4:
that's almost too sensible :eyebrows:

do they really have instructions on the bottom? :unsure:

Mr. Mulder
03-15-2009, 08:46 PM
Give it to the wenches you live with. They'll do the rest or gtfo hopefully. :smilie4:
:no: :no: :no:

one of thems a veg... a vega... i can't even bring my self to say it :no: and the other one doesn't seem to eat food... :unsure:

chalice
03-15-2009, 08:46 PM
and what about steaks, can you make steaks in the oven? i used to grill the fuck out of anything and everything meat wise and it tasted of win but there's no grill here and ovens confuse the fuck out of me :unsure:

Use a large frying pan. A wee bit of olive oil at a high heat first. Season the steak. Sear the steak on both sides. Lower the heat a good bit. Let the cunt cook and take it off when it reaches your desired steakness.

Hint: The longer you fucking cook it, the more well done it will be.

True story.

enoughfakefiles
03-15-2009, 08:49 PM
that's almost too sensible :eyebrows:

do they really have instructions on the bottom? :unsure:

It tells you how long to put it in the oven and the temperature. Just make sure you pierce it at the end to make sur the juices are clear :01:

P.s smear butter on it to stop the chicken burning

Mr. Mulder
03-15-2009, 08:49 PM

Use a large frying pan. A wee bit of olive oil at a high heat first. Season the steak. Sear the steak on both sides. Lower the heat a good bit. Let the cunt cook and take it off when it reaches your desired steakness.

True story.
sounds win, what kind of frying pan would ewe ewese? one of those ones with deep sides or one of those bigger more open ones or does it not matter? and how long does it take on average? :eyebrows:

chalice
03-15-2009, 08:54 PM

True story.
sounds win, what kind of frying pan would ewe ewese? one of those ones with deep sides or one of those bigger more open ones or does it not matter? and how long does it take on average? :eyebrows:

One with deep sides. And it depends on the size of the steak, you nut.

Poke it with a knife after a couple of minutes. Either blood will rise out of it or the juices will be clear. That's water-coloured, to us laymen. If it's bloody coloured, it means it's rare, if it's pink coloured, it means it's medium, if it's clear, it means it's well-done. If nothing comes out, you've overcooked it and you're a fucking flid.

Cooking facts!

iceman0113
03-15-2009, 08:56 PM
http://www.wikihow.com/Cook-Steak-in-a-Frying-Pan

Mr. Mulder
03-15-2009, 08:56 PM
if you were any more :sage: you'd be a fucking herb garden :smilie4:

Mr. Mulder
03-15-2009, 08:57 PM
im getting a boner just thinking about all this potential food :drool:

iceman0113
03-15-2009, 08:58 PM
Great, now I want a steak.

Mr. Mulder
03-15-2009, 09:00 PM
Great, now I want a steak.
make sure you stab it with a knife before putting it in the fridge so it doesn't burn then put some butter on it, rtie guys? :smilie4:

enoughfakefiles
03-15-2009, 09:00 PM
Get yourself round to Mulders and ewe can cook him one at the same time :smilie4:

CrabGirl
03-15-2009, 09:06 PM
Best Thread Ever. Mulder you are a numpty.

Mr. Mulder
03-15-2009, 09:08 PM
Best Thread Ever. Mulder you are a numpty.
you spelt hungry wrong :snooty:

CrabGirl
03-15-2009, 09:10 PM
Buy this

http://images.barnesandnoble.com/images/13920000/13923770.JPG

Mr. Mulder
03-15-2009, 09:11 PM
is there a film of it i could watch instead of reading? :smilie4:

iceman0113
03-15-2009, 09:13 PM
yup

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MtIiR7DBAqY

CrabGirl
03-15-2009, 09:13 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HP23Vv64DwM&feature=related

Yes you mong.

lamuller
03-15-2009, 09:14 PM
If your chicken is pink, you can get salmonella, your chicken has to be cook at least at 165F, it means very well done, if not you may get sick.
With steak is different, it can be pink as long is not contaminated.
Remember never to leave anything out of the fridge for two hours, after that contamination start to grow.

Skweeky
03-15-2009, 09:51 PM
Mulder, you big fanny. Go to Tesco or something similar and buy one of those cheapy George Foreman grills. They're about a tenner these days.
Otherwise go to Argos and spend a tenner on a slowcooker. They're even easier than grills. Chuck meat and veg in, leave house, come back from work, take food out of pot and eat dinner. No expertise required.

'sake.
I'm surprised you can find yer own cawk

Snee
03-16-2009, 04:55 PM
:no: :no: :no:

one of thems a veg... a vega... i can't even bring my self to say it :no: and the other one doesn't seem to eat food... :unsure:
It's easy. Say it with me.

Vegemite.