PDA

View Full Version : Is it just me .............

Artemis
03-17-2009, 02:02 AM
Look I know I'm not a regular regular around here or anything, and I can only wish to aspire to the cuntishness of the great chavish one, but I have a question. When did the bus from the spastic school get rerouted to stop off in the lounge ?

http://i39.tinypic.com/2sadrgz.jpg

Albo Da Kid
03-17-2009, 02:13 AM
since when the BT users got tired of reading your washed out "why traders trade" explanation posts:lol:

What are you doing here btw?. I thought your whole life revolved around solving the "Trading" issues

Artemis
03-17-2009, 03:09 AM
Come on Albo, you can do better than that, you haven't even sworn at me yet ? Just don't lick the windows on the bus :naughty:

Albo Da Kid
03-17-2009, 03:44 AM
...you haven't even sworn at me yet
ahah i couldn't take you seriously enough. Sorry but everytime I see you struggling to make a joke, I can't help but think of that guy from The Flight of the Conchords

http://img4.imageshack.us/img4/8813/murrayhewitt.jpg (http://img4.imageshack.us/my.php?image=murrayhewitt.jpg)

(http://g.imageshack.us/img4/murrayhewitt.jpg/1/)

Artemis
03-17-2009, 03:51 AM
* Sigh, and I told Ben he was a shining wit...........

Albo Da Kid
03-17-2009, 03:54 AM
...My replies are usually subtle and humorous:lol:

apextwin146
03-17-2009, 04:10 AM
Nicely done art .. looks like the plan to banish him from the BT section mite just work ..
While u are baiting him in the depths of lounge i am appealing the BT mods to lock him out of BT section while we still have the time ..

peat moss
03-17-2009, 05:58 AM
Why is it Detale has a sig with a short bus or makes a comment on retards and all hell breaks out ? I think the rules should apply here too , its bullshit to make fun of handicapped people .

Albo Da Kid
03-17-2009, 05:59 AM
While u are baiting him in the depths of lounge i am appealing the BT mods to lock him out of BT section while we still have the time ..
There goes another delusional groceries store clerk seeking authority...

ahah so i see you're on a mission to get me banned... Now only if you dedicated yourself to something more productive, you'd be somewhere else making moves instead of fantasizing in the lounge section.

Now go plot how you're going to get me banned while you're locking up the pit

Albo Da Kid
03-17-2009, 06:12 AM
its bullshit to make fun of handicapped people .
Guys like Artemis are so desperate to get that little attention they seek for, and they overlook the part where certain unfortunate people like handicaps are human beings also.
I'm sure he cares about handicapped people, but his self satisfaction matters more in this case.

Artemis
03-17-2009, 06:20 AM
Why is it Detale has a sig with a short bus or makes a comment on retards and all hell breaks out ? I think the rules should apply here too , its bullshit to make fun of handicapped people .

Au contraire, I was merely making a comment about the route the bus is currently taking, others seemed to be volunteering as passengers of said bus :blink:

apextwin146
03-17-2009, 06:40 AM
There goes another delusional groceries store clerk seeking authority...

ahah so i see you're on a mission to get me banned... Now only if you dedicated yourself to something more productive, you'd be somewhere else making moves instead of fantasizing in the lounge section.

Now go plot how you're going to get me banned while you're locking up the pit
Albo on TV
http://www5.picturepush.com/photo/a/1498293/img/1498293.jpg (http://www.picturepush.com/public/1498293)

Disme
03-17-2009, 06:56 AM
People like Albo are a plague on boards like these, and as a matter of fact about everywhere they succeed to crawl into.

His modus operandi is trying to create as much havoc as possible, turn everyone against him except the poor fools who get blinded by his post-count and see him like some kind of commando as pictured before.

He always claims to put up some kind of charade, but I guess this is just his natural behaviour because he is just a sad character frustrated by his obseleteness in the real world.

Oops, I think I hear the sound of the school bell so I guess Albo will soon be leaving us for yet another day filled at his elementary school.

Albo Da Kid
03-17-2009, 07:20 AM
:lol: we got the whole crew in here finally...

Disme, I've told you this before and I'll say it again...Observing and analyzing someone's behavior with close attention for months, is more pathetic than everything you just mentioned up there. Get a life ffs lol or at least say something different for a change. I can't remember the last time you posted anything that was unrelated to me. You love to be on my dick i guess. I'll let you enjoy it but if you ever get tired of it, you can always go do what your buddy Artemis does. Focus your attention and frustration on the bad guys.. The traders lol

lol you're pathetic if you ask me.. Fukin old man still trying to inject his ego in a forum board instead of taking his daughter to the park or something

apextwin146
03-17-2009, 07:31 AM
You love to be on my dick i guess.

Where was it ever proven that u have one? As potrayed in my previous pic u have rare condition ( a genetilia disorder)where u were born with a keyboard instead of a dick .. So we knw how u get off kid

lol you're pathetic if you ask me.. Fukin old man still trying to inject his ego in a forum board instead of taking his daughter to the park or something
:glag: Thats more like a 12 yr old retard try to diss ppl .. Have u overdosed on m&m ?

Albo Da Kid
03-17-2009, 07:34 AM
ahah I'd love to see a real life pic of apextwin146.. why don't you post one? you seem to come off as a confident fella

apextwin146
03-17-2009, 07:38 AM
ahah I'd love to see a real life pic of apextwin146.. why don't you post one? you seem to come off as a confident fella
i dont indulge in ghey solicitation .. u can search google to find some in ur locality is u r getting really desperate

Albo Da Kid
03-17-2009, 07:41 AM
ahaa o shit.. I searched google for apextwin/nerd..and look what the first result was http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20081229041355AAcspaD

:lol:is it safe to assume you're that apextwin??

hoodeh
03-17-2009, 07:45 AM
Guys like Artemis are so desperate to get that little attention they seek for

Coming from FST's biggest attention whore :lol:

Disme, I've told you this before and I'll say it again...Observing and analyzing someone's behavior with close attention for months, is more pathetic than everything you just mentioned up there. Get a life ffs lol

:lol: :lol:
Albo, nobody's observing and analyzing you, you're just impossible to miss with all your pathetic posts, not to mention your pretentious "I am the shit" attitude, which is really the funniest thing, knowing how pathetic you really are...
Not more than a month ago you had a big "I NEED FTN AND GFT" signature. :shutup:

You obviously should look at yourself in the mirror before telling people to get a life...

This recent thread (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-43/t-best-both-worlds-339372) is another proof of how everybody is annoyed by your pathetic bullshit.

Somebody PLEASE give him that Uk-* invite already so we don't have to cope with the kid anymore...

apextwin146
03-17-2009, 08:59 AM
ahaa o shit.. I searched google for apextwin/nerd..and look what the first result was http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20081229041355AAcspaD

:lol:is it safe to assume you're that apextwin??

HAHAHAHAHAHAH
:glag:
really a nice joke mate ..
Your googling abilities are worse than my dog :dry: ..
If we could ever harness energy from stupidity you would be my first pet hamster
I guess ur mommy forgot to give u a fake nipple to suck on today

Disme
03-17-2009, 09:20 AM

We don't need to see a pic of you to know what kind of person you are.
if you really think I have to spend months analysing your behaviour, you're dead wrong. You've been infesting the whole place with your childish behaviour and every thread I read has your rotten stamp on it.

Also, since you don't know the slightest bit about my private life, you are (once again) making an arse of yourself trying to stirr me up with your comments about what i should do at my age or with my family.

I am perfectly capable of handling my own private life and I don't need any counseling in regard to it from you. Anyways ... you should already have noticed you are missing your goal here. You cannot make me angry because I have a tendency to treat everything you write as it should be ... as worthless mumblings from an immature kid with way to much times on his hands.

Snee
03-17-2009, 08:01 PM
Look I know I'm not a regular regular around here or anything, and I can only wish to aspire to the cuntishness of the great chavish one, but I have a question. When did the bus from the spastic school get rerouted to stop off in the lounge ?

http://i39.tinypic.com/2sadrgz.jpg

I'm not really sure how all this happened, since I've been busy with work lately, and haven't been paying much attention.

But I can only assume that the regulars around either have them all on ignore, are really bored and need something to laugh at or are as busy as I. Seeing as how they haven't called the monkey-clan all kinds of stupid and told them to fuck of in single-syllable words so as to facilitate at least a rudimentary line of communication, like.

Either way, every now and then, it's kind of nice to have a reminder how fortunate one has been in being born with a whole brain.

chalice
03-17-2009, 08:43 PM
Tards, like verrucae or more accurately, haemorrhoids, come and they go.

The lounge has always been this way. Some are more persistent (or woefully dense) than others, but they're still the same old unimaginative, self-absorbed nitwitty type who wander in here, post something in monglish and expect everyone to applaud.

Sometimes the regulars respond and it can be funny. Other times the imbecilic cunts just aren't worth the effort.

Rarely, though, in the course of inter-human events, does a spastic of such titanic cluelessness as that cabbage-head Pentomato come along. He is the fabled Ubertard and I am astounded and amused to decipher every last attempt of coherent English he makes. Man, that's one proper stupid cunt right there and no mistake.

Rat Faced
03-17-2009, 08:59 PM
Posting pictures of yourself on your hols isn't against the rules, is it?

Artemis
03-17-2009, 09:31 PM
Posting pictures of yourself on your hols isn't against the rules, is it?

:glagpinch: :emo:

Albo Da Kid
03-18-2009, 01:14 AM
it's kind of nice to have a reminder how fortunate one has been in being born with a whole brain.
..and this is coming from somebody with 19'000 posts and whole lot of wasted hours in his lifetime. The only brain you have/might have had, has been distilled with alcohol and despicable aura from the lounge. Fukin sad that your life revolves around this place

Disme, your posting this month has solely been about me so I'll take that as a clue that you feed on drama and take every chance you get to take a shot at me. From now on I'll be pretty much ignoring your posts unless they're related to something else other than me.
Also you seems to think of yourself as a contributor to the fst board. When was the last time you have actually participated in a decent topic and gave an intelligent opinion?
Cmon now. You like to point fingers but you don't take one sec to look at yourself. Like I said. You're an e-drama whore. That explains it in a few words. You only show up to criticize someone. Other than that, you're a ghost.

Artemis I guess your whole idea of this thread was to make some friends and show off your joke making abilities. You already made me laugh with your crippled attempts to make yourself recognizable as a decent character. Now I'll be seeing you in the bt section hopefully, discussing about.... you know what.

Apextwin, I'm actually embarrassed to have wasted my time replying and scooping down to your level.
What I wonder though is how the fuck did you go so low from the "intellectual wannabe" to posting images and replying childishly. I guess the intellectual aura doesn't get you anywhere in a place filled with drunks and two-time lowlifes, like that guy Snee who has 19'000 posts lmaoo... what a joke

Hoodeh, you failed big time..Only if you knew how big

Artemis
03-18-2009, 01:56 AM
Well there seems to be only one passenger on the bus at the moment, going round & round & round......... Albo I told you not to lick the windows.......

Albo Da Kid
03-18-2009, 02:14 AM
^very funny..ahaha

...My replies are usually subtle and humorous

hoodeh
03-18-2009, 03:16 AM
Hoodeh, you failed big time..Only if you knew how big

Wow what a stupid useless answer, I knew you were pathetic, but you just smashed it out of the park with this one :lol:

OK kid, I think it's bed time for you now, come back and act like the king of the invite request section after school tomorrow, rofl..

Albo Da Kid
03-18-2009, 03:45 AM
Hoodeh, you're not too bright obviously.. At least Artemis and Disme were capable to decipher a thing or two out of my BT posts..But you, you're just a fish..

hoodeh
03-18-2009, 03:52 AM
What ever you say kid... :rolleyes:

/ignore

Disme
03-18-2009, 06:52 AM
@ Albo ... yes ... I haven't had to much time to visit here lately ... but everytime I read a topic your name pops up and although you accused me of being an e-drama whore I don't see that much helpfullness in your posts.
You just keep insulting everybody you find on your way, and if the're not on your way, you'll find a reason to get on theirs.

BTW ... have I ever claimed I wasn't an e-drama whore? It's the main reason I still visit FST. I think most people with half a brain consider the torrent-section like a 'virtual' kiddy theatre.

Anywhoo ... as jkwlx317 said above ...

质量问题不可商量。纯粹的工作作风:认真,严谨,务实。纯粹的哲学:纯粹的状态就是最本质的状态,做人如此,做事如此,经营亦如此。纯粹的感觉就是家的感觉,这里没有华丽的装饰,简单开放式的布置

Snee
03-18-2009, 07:49 AM
it's kind of nice to have a reminder how fortunate one has been in being born with a whole brain.
..and this is coming from somebody with 19'000 posts and whole lot of wasted hours in his lifetime. The only brain you have/might have had, has been distilled with alcohol and despicable aura from the lounge. Fukin sad that your life revolves around this place.
I was going to give you a serious response to this, but then I realized you are a fucking idiot. So I'll change my tack.

You're a mongmongmongmongmongmongmongongmongmongmongmongmongmongmongmongmong *jazzhands* mongmongmongmongmongmongmongmong. I'm surprised you figured out you were included in the whole me calling you lot idiots, cos you are that stupid.

And the best part is that I know you'll read everything directed at you in this thread, cos all that about e-drama whoring and whatnot, yeah, that's you projecting.

Here's a clue, though: When everyone else calls you a moron, it's probably not them who's got it wrong.

The Flying Cow
03-18-2009, 10:10 AM
..and this is coming from somebody with 19'000 posts and whole lot of wasted hours in his lifetime. The only brain you have/might have had, has been distilled with alcohol and despicable aura from the lounge. Fukin sad that your life revolves around this place
[...]
I guess the intellectual aura doesn't get you anywhere in a place filled with drunks and two-time lowlifes, like that guy Snee who has 19'000 posts lmaoo... what a joke

Acutely observed.

I'd say, from the reactions instilled in said lifeless being, that you hit the nail on the head.

The Flying Cow
03-18-2009, 10:11 AM
Furthermore, 19000 posts certainly does reek of dementia. Mental instability in the very least.

He could have lost his life at a game of cards with Mephistopheles. Clearly a long time ago.

The Flying Cow
03-18-2009, 10:20 AM
But a short trip down memory lane will lend the observer the facts. Snee's post history illustrates just how frustrated he really is, out there (the internets being his sole comfort.)

In short, don't take his crap personally Albo. It's more an instance where pity is elicited.

Alien5
03-18-2009, 10:56 AM
this place is full of douchebags

Albo Da Kid
03-18-2009, 11:50 AM
Furthermore, 19000 posts certainly does reek of dementia. Mental instability in the very least.

He could have lost his life at a game of cards with Mephistopheles.
It's funny because I was thinking the same thing...
I mean, what causes someone to trap himself in a melancholic labyrinth for such a long period of time? It's quite puzzling to be honest.

I was thinking that maybe he went through some kind of traumatic event at one point of his life. Maybe after a divorce or so, and the only place he found some kind of comfort in was the lounge by instilling misery and pity along with the others, which have made this place a second home by now. Which I might add share the same ideas and life assets as him.

I hope I'm wrong because I wouldn't wish that disaster on nobody, but the unfortunate truth is that there's definitely something wrong with Snee. I mean 19'000 posts... He could have formed a book if he put all those paragraphs and wasted thoughts together.

And just for the record TFC. You're only rational guy that I have come across in the lounge so far. The others seem to be washed out, exhausted schizophrenics...

apextwin146
03-18-2009, 12:37 PM

He could have lost his life at a game of cards with Mephistopheles.
It's funny because I was thinking the same thing...
I mean, what causes someone to trap himself in a melancholic labyrinth for such a long period of time? It's quite puzzling to be honest.

I was thinking that maybe he went through some kind of traumatic event at one point of his life. Maybe after a divorce or so, and the only place he found some kind of comfort in was the lounge by instilling misery and pity along with the others, which have made this place a second home by now. Which I might add share the same ideas and life assets as him.

I hope I'm wrong because I wouldn't wish that disaster on nobody, but the unfortunate truth is that there's definitely something wrong with Snee. I mean 19'000 posts... He could have formed a book if he put all those paragraphs and wasted thoughts together.

And just for the record TFC. You're only rational guy that I have come across in the lounge so far. The others seem to be washed out, exhausted schizophrenics...
:lol:
This is Epic

Disme
03-18-2009, 01:36 PM
It's funny

It's as funny as Dildo Da Kid or Albo Da Prick ... both true, but still funny :dabs:

Skweeky
03-18-2009, 08:09 PM

D

People in glass houses...

Rat Faced
03-18-2009, 08:25 PM
..shouldn't walk around nekkid?

enoughfakefiles
03-18-2009, 08:30 PM

I'm not a schizo.

That's my other account :emo:

JPaul
03-19-2009, 01:07 AM
In other news, there's an ignore function.

Use it or do something else.

Something Else
03-19-2009, 02:54 AM
I wanted to use my ignore function and do something else. :sadwalk:

Disme
03-19-2009, 06:37 AM
I wanted to use my ignore function and do something else. :sadwalk:

Don't let us stop you from using it :whistling