PDA

View Full Version : Is This Cheap?



netweiser
09-20-2003, 10:42 PM
1 per 100mb webspace. max 5000mb
1 per 5GB bandwidth used per month. max 3500gb

???

3rd gen noob
09-20-2003, 10:44 PM
did you hear about the bird on sale?
it went cheap

now that's a joke...

netweiser
09-20-2003, 10:45 PM
Originally posted by 3rd gen noob@20 September 2003 - 22:44
did you hear about the bird on sale?
it went cheap

now that's a joke...
dont get ya?

mogadishu
09-20-2003, 10:47 PM
Originally posted by www.netweiser.com+20 September 2003 - 17:45--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (www.netweiser.com @ 20 September 2003 - 17:45)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-3rd gen noob@20 September 2003 - 22:44
did you hear about the bird on sale?
it went cheap

now that&#39;s a joke...
dont get ya? [/b][/quote]
i think he means.. why is this in funy stuff.

3rd gen noob
09-20-2003, 11:12 PM
Originally posted by mogadishu@20 September 2003 - 22:47
i think he means.. why is this in funy stuff.
yep :D

netweiser
09-21-2003, 01:30 PM
woops&#33;&#33;&#33; i thought i was browsing the lounge. sorry guys :ph34r:

notorious_k
09-21-2003, 04:23 PM
LOL :D

That was so shit it was funny

LOL :lol:

infamousalbo101
09-22-2003, 04:38 AM
Originally posted by www.netweiser.com@20 September 2003 - 23:42
1 per 100mb webspace. max 5000mb
1 per 5GB bandwidth used per month. max 3500gb

???
http://www.picpop.com/gallery/albums/userpics/OffTopic/holyshit-wrong_forum.jpg

Somebody1234
09-22-2003, 06:30 AM
Now this is a funny thread&#33;

:lol: :lol: :lol: