PDA

View Full Version : Modify a Torrent Tracker Script Site ???

$SnoopDo2G$
03-26-2009, 05:53 PM
http://img266.imagevenue.com/loc116/th_19869_afterpre_122_116lo.jpg (http://img266.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=19869_afterpre_122_116lo.jpg)

Hello y'all, i've found that site not long ago,
it looks like a torrent tracker, but it's not, i need more info on this,
i tried to join them via IRC, but i can't join.

if anyone here is able to show me a similar script, i got a nice template,
but i really would love to use that script, it's using tbdev, i think...

please consider helping me.

So basically i need a script that have it's features.
and removed the .torrent side of the script.
and allow "uploaders" to add their links instead torrents.

URL: http://afterpre.com/

Thanks for reading.

(ps if it's not the right section could you move it please. thx)

$SnoopDo2G$
04-21-2009, 07:56 PM
Bump !, post modified, any help ?

ashford
04-29-2009, 02:25 PM
I could help, for some little $. Pm.

$SnoopDo2G$
04-30-2009, 09:34 PM
Thx for showing up, but still im not planning payin' anyone...
but i could get you something else tho in reward, not money tho.
it's not like you gonna provide much lol (php stuff i guess)... nobody can trick me
and no pm... if you wanna help, then help and we'll see after ;)

Wwwildthing
04-30-2009, 11:28 PM
We are a fast growing site where you will be able to find RapidShare links to just released stuff on the net - so called scene releases, which appear on the site sometimes even seconds after they've been released. It's so much different from all the warez forums and other warez sites. Everything is categorized which makes searching for the desired stuff so much easier. There are up to 500 new releases a day, which combined with the fact those are scene releaes ONLY (checked and verified content), makes the AfterPre.com much more attractive than other similar sites.

Just another Warez site... any forum software can do that.

$SnoopDo2G$
05-01-2009, 01:33 AM
yeahh ahaha ... yet another one... that's down :P

what forum software ???

SonsOfLiberty
05-01-2009, 04:56 PM
We are a fast growing site where you will be able to find RapidShare links to just released stuff on the net - so called scene releases, which appear on the site sometimes even seconds after they've been released. It's so much different from all the warez forums and other warez sites. Everything is categorized which makes searching for the desired stuff so much easier. There are up to 500 new releases a day, which combined with the fact those are scene releaes ONLY (checked and verified content), makes the AfterPre.com much more attractive than other similar sites.

:lol: Who the fuck whats to use Rapidshare after they go after uploaders and downloaders now? Any sane person would say to use NG's.

Wwwildthing
05-01-2009, 11:40 PM
yeahh ahaha ... yet another one... that's down :P

what forum software ???

Unless you have an interior screenshot, or the site comes back up, there's no way to know. If you were that 'in love' with it, you should have found out while it was still online.

:lol: Who the fuck whats to use Rapidshare after they go after uploaders and downloaders now? Any sane person would say to use NG's.

I'd completely agree, but the guy who started this thread... seems to have other ideas.

tesco
05-02-2009, 02:16 AM
it's not like you gonna provide much lol (php stuff i guess)... nobody can trick me
What you want (to convert a torrent tracker into just a link directory) would require a ton of work.
Many hours of coding. How can you say that isn't providing much?

It's not like someone is just going to change one little piece of code and charge you a couple hundred for it, it takes a lot of work.;)

stoi
05-02-2009, 03:33 AM
Is this what you mean

Instead of uploading a torrent, the uploaders post a link instead, so on browse.php all you have is a list of links, not torrents?

I really dont think that will be to hard tbh.

Only bits you would really need to change are.

Upload.php to take links, not torrents.
Browse.php to show links, not torrents.
Bittorrent.php to get rid of the stuff you dont need, Seeds/Peers etc.

You could probably learn how to do that yourself with PHP for dummies or something.

PS: and before the OP asks, no I cant do it, i have a list as long as my arm to work on with my site.

$SnoopDo2G$
05-06-2009, 03:13 AM
@ stoi, Thank YOU !!! Very much at least your post is helpful to me,
finally someone with a real answer :)

Wwwildthing
05-06-2009, 08:29 AM
I'm fimilar with the TBDev code, I modded a copy to make a NZB site. The documentation for that mod is 49 pages (2,224 lines).

Get a job, get some money... then we'll talk.

$SnoopDo2G$
05-06-2009, 03:26 PM
:lol: don't worry i got a job, and makin money more than u could imagine
but im stingy.
also i got a site set up already,
peace !

and thx again stoi :)
/closed plz

pakito
10-22-2011, 04:45 PM
http://www.rlsbb.com/
http://mukki.org/