PDA

View Full Version : Help

IdolEyes787
03-27-2009, 06:15 PM
Could someone please go on TL irc and find out why my account has been disabled .
I honestly have no idea.Thanks.

kingrob
03-27-2009, 06:17 PM
your a staff member on a trading forum all fst staff found will be banned
same as any trader or user doing give aways

edit

this is done due to the incease on ebays sales linking back to fst
the bans with never be removed and please do not pm me on this site if you need more info contact a staff member though tl chans

redMonster
03-27-2009, 06:17 PM
edit: TL staff has himself given the reply.

IdolEyes787
03-27-2009, 06:21 PM

OK fine but since when is that like .
But isn't that a bit hypocritical since I've never actually traded or promoted it in any way.
Be honest this is just in response to certain people recently getting banned here for being assholes.

I mean you belong to this forum. Wouldn't by your logic be culpable then also.

I'd like a better answer than the one you've given please.

I'm waiting.

Don't PM you fuck off.Like I was going to .I only wanted an honest explanation.In public like.

kingrob
03-27-2009, 06:25 PM

But isn't that a bit hypocritical since I've never actually traded or promoted it in any way.
Be honest this is just in response to certain people recently getting banned here for being assholes.

as i have said i will not get in to a debate on right and wrong we would never agree you are a mod on a forum that allows trading by doing so you are helping members break tl's rules

i do not expect you to agree to this but it is the way it is

this will be my last reply as i do not offer support here any more

IdolEyes787
03-27-2009, 06:32 PM
OK fine be a dick.
So if I ban you from here for your association (which I'm not because I am not an incrediblely narrow-minded serving putz) that would be perfectly reasonable too in your mind.

jasperr
03-27-2009, 06:33 PM
not to get in the middle of this.... but, since when has TL cared about traders?? O.o

IdolEyes787
03-27-2009, 06:36 PM
I am so incredibly angry right now .Partly because of your arrogance and partly because the stupidity involved in TL's response.Ban a good member and allow 10thousand bad ones to remain.
I have said it before and I will say it again I am so fucking fed up with this torrenting bs I am getting the fuck out.

bilkenter
03-27-2009, 06:37 PM

edit

this is done due to the incease on ebays sales linking back to fst
the bans with never be removed and please do not pm me on this site if you need more info contact a staff member though tl chans

if i talk, i will say things that will really be freaking, so keep calm and overlook it. But know this, never seen such an attitude really, and now trackers are using their weight to compel fst to take a decision, that sucks. No more talking, but really pissed like hell.

IdolEyes787
03-27-2009, 06:37 PM
You guys wouldn't know an honest person if he kicked you in the balls.

Anyway I have to go out I will rant some more when I get back.

! TRADE !
03-27-2009, 06:43 PM
use ip torrent or zamunda

they are become like them now and good sites

and if i was u i will make now thread in trade section and get tl invite or acount and keep smiling

bilkenter
03-27-2009, 06:45 PM
Honestly when i was a member, we could talk about trade freely, and they listened maturely now this attitude shows what kinda sham it was... This attitude of yours, admin, only pushes people to the edge nothing more. I understand you have your reasons et cetera, but still fst staff didnt deserve such an action, you are just forcing their hands to come there under cover nothing more, if they ever want it anymore though... I wish every tracker staff was like the ones on fst... THEY RULE .

jasperr
03-27-2009, 06:54 PM
i just asked a honest question... i have no idea why you directed this at me....

bilkenter
03-27-2009, 06:55 PM
oh that is a mistake, not intended really removing it right now

KFlint
03-27-2009, 07:01 PM
Let's just say there is an history of fucks between TL and FST that I think happened before you joined here Idol.. TL accounts trade were forbidden at some point but things started to fall apart

I personally let my account die long time ago...

That trading argument is bogus, you aren't a trader yourself and shouldn't be consider guilty by association. I'm quite sure you haven't even been implicated in any TL account trade as a third-party.

They aren't solving anything by doing so.

bilkenter
03-27-2009, 07:04 PM
Let's just say there is an history of fucks between TL and FST that I think happened before you joined here Idol.. TL accounts trade were forbidden at some point but things started to fall apart

I personally let my account die long time ago...

That trading argument is bogus, you aren't a trader yourself and shouldn't be consider guilty by association. They aren't solving anything by doing so.
exactly my point, they seem to think that fst is backing traders up obviously they dont, they just people do whatever they want, if they dont trade it here, they will trade somewhere else, at least you kinda have a control mechanism here yourself if traders are all here, if not, you wiill track them for a while to hunt them. Anyway, gonna be stay away from such discussions, i really hate this trader or non trader argument, we all are traders by nature, and they want to defy the nature of ours in the first place, They do exchange money for bread right or any other material thing. If you are so against such a thing, then dont trade in your life 2, anyway none of it really matters

edit: back to playing yeti flamingo

That1Guy
03-27-2009, 07:04 PM
Sux, and if it some power trip cus of something that happened recently then it sux even more so.

But its their rules, and honestly these are the risks you took/take by staffing a forum with trading.

cinephilia
03-27-2009, 07:13 PM
lies. i've reported traders (with proofs ofc) numerous time but TL staff never did anything against them (they didn't even get a warning...).

sez
03-27-2009, 07:25 PM
Holy shit!what the fuck is happening to bittorrent?and more holy shit,sceners have been right all along.....if the reason is what that TL staff gave,i really hope he didn't read it to see how dumb a reason it sounds(text to speech)...and if its guilt by association,you should go ban yourself too for being a member on a forum that condones trading,you are contaminated too(see how kindergarten that sounds?how fucking old is this guy)...if it was a trading mod,then maybe...but idoleyes?...without being disrespectful,i think u owe a better explanation to him,and i don't think you have something along what u gave in your explanation as regards banning him on TLs rules,so its a dickhole dictatorial illegal move ..and if u cant keep to your own rules,then why would others but then again if u r a junior staff/foot soldier my apologies.....seems like nowadays its better to have your own personal tracker,its the money that has started to get into these people headz i think...watch your bubble carefully,you are obviously next now i can see..

IdolEyes787
03-27-2009, 07:25 PM
Well I'm back and I've can't say that I've exactly calmed down but am a little more focused at least.
First of course TL has a right to do with my account whatever they want .It never really belonged to me but I really resent the lack of honesty in the given reasoning.

It is indeed an strange coincidence that after being a member there for close to a year less than 24 hrs after a few influential low-life's got booted off FST my account is conveniently disabled.

And while I am at it kingRob don't presume to tell me if I can pm you are not.(I haven't btw)This isn't your site anymore than TL was mine.So in case I didn't make it abundantly clear earlier fuck off.

One last note what really bothers me the most is the total lack of respect on how this was handled .Someone could have simply pm'ed me here and told me what was transpiring and avoided all this ugliness.
But maybe I am expecting too much considering the people apparently involved.

One other last note:pinch: .As I said I am probably going to quit all this shit FST,trackers even computing.(throwing the baby out with the bath water I know) as I would rather have I life than continue to deal this the kind of mean-spirited mentality that is becoming pervasive in the BT world these days.

And thanks to those who offered but I have no desire for another TL account it isn't how I do things,honestly(that's a play on words for those to dim to get it)

I've just been informed unequivocally that the true reason was because, like I thought ,certain people got kick off of this site (and although I had nothing to do with it it was justified)
Like I said people like that are a blight to the BT community and they should be the ones getting banned instead of doing the banning.

FaithNoMore
03-27-2009, 08:01 PM
Such an abuse of little power. Such inconsistency.
What a disappointment. I really liked tl.

cinephilia
03-27-2009, 08:02 PM
not to mention they claim that they are against trading while they announce invites distribution (via irc) on torren-invites.com.
pathetic...

bilkenter
03-27-2009, 08:06 PM
not to mention they claim that they are against trading while they announce invites distribution (via irc) on torren-invites.com.
pathetic...
but it is their other site isnt it? it was at least namely pu...torrents right? they were giving invites to their own site as far as i know, havent seen anything other than giving their own invitations to members on the irc, since it is their own invitation, it wouldnt matter i suppose right? correct me if i am wrong

CaptanAmerica
03-27-2009, 08:23 PM
may i put my 002 here? take it easy and dont care abt taht bt shit. all trackers are similar at some or mb many aspects, so imo if u got all for free (how it shd be ofc), but then suddenly found that one/few/all of em were banned, i suppose uve nothing to worry abt. if u care of the community (lol, tell me moar) u have to know there is an irc, mail, etc

as for me i got some acct disabled due too fucking retarded reasons, as i can got from theirs irc and i dont give a fuck of em after all that

but i rly dont understand how idol was pissed off by that fact, usually he dsnt edit his posts and it takes its own a part of a case

IdolEyes787
03-27-2009, 09:13 PM
I am pissed because they choose to lie about things instead of telling the truth because the truth no doubt would have put them in such a bad light.
I kind of have a thing about the truth.Funny me.
I edited my post to add things btw .I can have some other mod print the original version if you want.

CaptanAmerica
03-27-2009, 09:18 PM
depends on u. dunno wheres the truth between two points of view, both of u arent talk their opinions manner so i have no clue where may i find right way to start thinking

kevinsert
03-27-2009, 09:24 PM
Come on FST Staff..Rules Rules Rules..OR your going to ban from everywhere..i think this is the little intimidate from trackers to you:cry::cry::cry: :lol::lol:

Yeah Bilkentli Funniest Thread i have ever seen in my life :D

bilkenter
03-27-2009, 09:27 PM
Hahahaha FST Staff hunting down by one by :D :D :D LUlzzzzzzz
smt funny about it? cuz i cant see it really

Bone.W.Machine
03-27-2009, 09:47 PM
Come on FST Staff..Rules Rules Rules..OR your going to ban from everywhere..i think this is the little intimidate from trackers to you:cry::cry::cry: :lol::lol:

Yeah Bilkentli Funniest Thread i have ever seen in my life :DWhat's so funny with this thread? :blink:

cinephilia
03-27-2009, 09:48 PM
pathetic...
but it is their other site isnt it? it was at least namely pu...torrents right? they were giving invites to their own site as far as i know, havent seen anything other than giving their own invitations to members on the irc, since it is their own invitation, it wouldnt matter i suppose right? correct me if i am wrong
no, that's not what i was talking about.
i was refering to a sticky thread at torren-invites.com where a TL staffer announced that they would distribute some invites on their #invitation chan.

PS: don't give attention to kevinsert, this retard will never change.

IdolEyes787
03-27-2009, 09:54 PM

Yeah Bilkentli Funniest Thread i have ever seen in my life :DWhat's so funny with this thread? :blink:

It will get funnier when I ban him I promise.;)

Skiz
03-27-2009, 09:55 PM

as i have said i will not get in to a debate on right and wrong we would never agree you are a mod on a forum that allows trading by doing so you are helping members break tl's rules

i do not expect you to agree to this but it is the way it is

this will be my last reply as i do not offer support here any more

If you aren't here to offer support, and you won't be posting here any longer, I see no need for you to retain your account. You appear to be doing nothing with it anyhow other than to track users and ban them.

Piss off.

IdolEyes787
03-27-2009, 09:59 PM
as for me i got some acct disabled due too fucking retarded reasons, as i can got from theirs irc and i dont give a fuck of em after all that

I only understand but every third word you've written(actually not true I understand every word but the order you've put them in doesn't make any sense) but chat is for teenage girls isn't it?

I only talk to other guys in sports bars over steak and even then I feel gay doing it.