View Full Version : wheres my right go?

04-02-2009, 09:55 AM
i cant post anywhere except this subforum, include threads and make posts rights. wtf? 1st april gone

04-02-2009, 09:58 AM
You pissed off Skizo. Now you have to face it.

Don't flame me.

04-02-2009, 10:09 AM

lol, im not kidding anyone. if i shd get infractions just gimme it, but dont take my rights to make so "userful" posts. because u cant survive without it!

04-02-2009, 10:11 AM
It might be a bug. The BT Lounge was added today and there might have been change in the permissions because of that. It is better if you open this thread in report section.

04-02-2009, 10:17 AM
haha, some1 gave it back to me. i guess it was tsol. the problem was that i cant post in giveaway, trade and seedbox section. i dont care abt bt longue, it shd wait a bit before ill come here and make great success. now this thread can be closed

04-02-2009, 02:19 PM
I touched nothing :O

I think there are actually a few bugs with the forum recently, because someone else didn't have the option to create polls yesterday. Not really sure why this is happening, but it's good that someone's fixed/your issue fixed itself.. If something fishy is happening with someone else's account I would file a report so we know about it.