PDA

View Full Version : BCG Request Please

nsk
04-07-2009, 03:11 PM
I’m looking for a BCG invite please.

My xbox360 recently broke, 1 red light - e74 error, so I sent it away to be fixed and got it modded at the same time, so i’m now looking for a specialized gaming tracker, looking through old threads I think BCG is the one to go for.

I’ll be honest and say i’m pretty much a noob when it comes to console modding, so I’m looking for a decent forum where I can get help and advice if needed, a place to read tutorials etc as well as download. Content wise I’m looking to download most of my old existing games, I have about 40 odd I think, then I might sell the originals or something, and of course I’ll download new releases.

I’m a good torrent user with a few years experience and a member at some top trackers, seed pretty much 24 / 7 and always keep a good ratio, I won’t post proofs at the moment if you require any just ask or drop me a PM and I’ll give you profile links or screen shots to other sites.

So yea, if you have a spare invite have a look through my history and if you think I’m okay then it would be much appreciated if you could pass one my way, thanks.

Cheers,
NSK.
:)

Charger
04-07-2009, 03:19 PM
Regarding modding your x360, 360mods.net would be the place to seek help.

Good luck!

nsk
04-07-2009, 03:22 PM
Regarding modding your x360, 360mods.net would be the place to seek help.

Good luck!

Thanks for that link mate, I'll add it to my bookmarks. :happy:

FILLED. CLOSED. :fst: