PDA

View Full Version : Bitmetv GA

sez
04-07-2009, 11:25 PM
/bump
am bumping this for the last time,otherwise i have already made a couple of conclusions about such GAs here.

your account here ought to have some activity that would be considered helpful.so less flaming,trolling n spamming.

-A descent post count to BT rep ratio(1000:1 is imo selfish and ridiculous!)

-A nice prose as to why u think u will find this hard to seed tracker with staff who have been confirmed to be among the worst in BT by popular opinion to be at all useful.A couple of pointers would be like lying to me as to how you were a huge fan of judging amy back in the day and how you have been searching for the show on every tracker and warez forum u could possibly come up with but without any success,to make the lie even juicier you can add of hearing of a collectors DVD that unfortunately too,you have been unable to find and your intuition tells you that it may be lying in wait for u on bitmetv.But for some reason if it isn't u believe that unlike what u have heard of the staff,the community in general as told by a friend of a friend's irc mate will easily pool its resources to afford u the luxury of this show,you can even go ahead and preempt me and devise another lie that,yes indeed you found the show on tvtorrents but only 3 seasons were available and as you found out after downloading,some of the avi's were corrupt and of poor quality,they were incomplete,the tvrips were in korean,no nude scenes etcetc...basically it would be nice,if you had a reason.

people may say otherwise but it would be good if u had a seedbox when it comes to this one.

Speedtests from each of these continents:
U.S.A
south america
africa
asia
australia
and europe .

if u got a slow connection i will gladly listen if u can prove to me that u know how to not get banned inspite of your situation.

Before posting,please try visiting the site first to see if your ISP/IP range is banned..

U can apply for torrentleech too.

I will ask for more info if need be..

good luck!

cinephilia
04-08-2009, 04:03 AM
you didnt specify if you were offering an invite or an account.

Roooney
04-08-2009, 08:38 AM
Great giveaway mate:)

sez
04-08-2009, 04:08 PM
Great giveaway mate:)

if thats a shot at irony then good one :)
i hope i didn't scare anybody,but thats just how the place is.i think if u bookmark /browse.php u will be OK!

killercam101
04-08-2009, 04:11 PM
I'm scared :O

NOT

http://tinyurl.com/ctxozm

sez
05-09-2009, 03:39 AM
Bump!Bump!Bump!

eric13
05-09-2009, 12:52 PM
you should ask for a blood test too lol