PDA

View Full Version : Req sct

Progressive
04-09-2009, 03:28 AM
I am looking for sct invite long time ago. Thanks in advance

cinephilia
04-09-2009, 03:55 AM
are you kidding or what ? :huh:
your first request (E* lol) hasn't been filled yet and you're already requesting for another "hard-to-get" tracker without even stating why you want it...

lisabritpop
04-09-2009, 04:58 AM
S*T....its hard to get in .....

Enlightened
04-09-2009, 05:16 AM
S*T....its hard to get in .....

LOL.Not if U have >> $$$$$. that helps a lot.:lol:

Swift
04-09-2009, 09:39 AM
send me 1000 E i will help you long time

Charger
04-09-2009, 10:12 AM
You gotta earn the tracker, by being more active and maybe giving some giveaways urself. Then you stand a chance for getting SCT.

harshytkage
04-09-2009, 11:46 AM
Damn it....why don't poelpe just get it! didn't you read ANY other request before making ur own, and even if they were like your's you shud've read the (deserved) critisism after it....you don't go waltzing into killercams house asking for an enzo do you? :unsure:

cinephilia
04-09-2009, 01:32 PM
we help him to realize that it's not the way to get in... com one, 23 posts and a E* & ScT request without any argument...

The_Martinator
04-09-2009, 01:46 PM
we help him to realize that it's not the way to get in... com one, 23 posts and a E* & ScT request without any argument...

Not true, he said he was searching it for a long time, lol.

To the OP, you should listen to these guys.

no_bother
04-09-2009, 03:09 PM
BT is alla bout making friends, and knowing the right people.
Get to know the right people.

redMonster
04-09-2009, 03:15 PM
Get to know the right people.Are you sure? I think the first purpose of BT is to share files, not build a community. The phenomenon of (closed) private trackers has made it necessary in the BT world to have friends who can give you invites.

no_bother
04-09-2009, 03:20 PM
Get to know the right people.Are you sure? I think the first purpose of BT is to share files, not build a community. The phenomenon of (closed) private trackers has made it necessary in the BT world to have friends who can give you invites.

Sorry I was in a hurry when I typed that.
What I really meant to say, was that getting into private trackers, is liek politics. you know the right people, you get what you want. it shouldnt be that way, but it is.

and off topic, First purpose of BT is to share files, Im with you on taht, but I dont think that BT is about community at all. Im a member of communities that centre themselves around bittorrent, but I dont talk to them about torrents..... You dont need communities for BT, they just make it nice sometimes