PDA

View Full Version : [req] TT

sake
04-10-2009, 06:27 AM
Because i see that it`s not obvious what is my wish from the title i `ll write it again - it`s TT (trancetraffic). I have written and read a lot and i am sure that this is the tracker that will suits me best. Please, help me if you are able to.

Ratioproof 1: http://img12.imageshack.us/img12/6898/nordict.png

Ratioproof 2: http://img10.imageshack.us/img10/7167/scenehd.png

Ratioproof 3: http://img14.imageshack.us/img14/8579/25412658.png

SPeedtest 1 : http://www.speedtest.net/result/449036606.png (http://www.speedtest.net)

SPeedtest 2: http://www.speedtest.net/result/449037152.png (http://www.speedtest.net)

no_bother
04-10-2009, 11:06 AM
Its a hard tracker to get invites for, the best way to get invites for sites like this is to be friends with a member.
IM not gonna slate this, I will say put more effort into it, theres no reasons why, other than you read about it.
why you want it, what music you like, what you want out of it.
And also, if yu willing to sacrifice e-p33n, I can give you a traneroute ivnite if you PM me.

sake
04-10-2009, 05:11 PM
Its a hard tracker to get invites for, the best way to get invites for sites like this is to be friends with a member.
IM not gonna slate this, I will say put more effort into it, theres no reasons why, other than you read about it.
why you want it, what music you like, what you want out of it.
And also, if yu willing to sacrifice e-p33n, I can give you a traneroute ivnite if you PM me.

Thank you very much for your good answer and for your willing to help me. I am sorry, but i don`t need tranceroute, because my interests are connected only to house and techno music - i know that these styles are missing in tranceroute. Thanks in advance one more time! Here is the story of my RQ :

http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-43/t-tracker-house-and-techno-music-345068#post3181838

Andrew26
04-10-2009, 05:27 PM
hello,

I'm trying asking one trancetraffic invite. I'm music addict.I like rock, trance, techno, rnb, pop... and have tranceroute but especial trance music/albums only are on tt. I know VIP and uploaders can send invite. I won't disappoint anybody. I already get into on TT for a long time.
need myself, not trade not cheat
Please who can help me

Happy Easter Everybody!

bye

Ahmed047
04-10-2009, 05:32 PM
hello,

I'm trying asking one trancetraffic invite. I'm music addict.I like rock, trance, techno, rnb, pop... and have tranceroute but especial trance music/albums only are on tt. I know VIP and uploaders can send invite. I won't disappoint anybody. I already get into on TT for a long time.
need myself, not trade not cheat
Please who can help me

Happy Easter Everybody!

bye
you can start a new thread .

Andrew26
04-10-2009, 07:20 PM
sorry

no_bother
04-10-2009, 08:48 PM
Ic ant help you for a TT invite. elektronick is a great site, with loads of FL stuff,
and with these categorieshttp://img5.imageshack.us/img5/516/elektronikcats.jpg
it just might be easier to get into.

sake
04-10-2009, 08:56 PM
Ic ant help you for a TT invite. elektronick is a great site, with loads of FL stuff,
and with these categorieshttp://img5.imageshack.us/img5/516/elektronikcats.jpg
it just might be easier to get into.

Yes i know, i was thanking you about your offer for TR. Thanks again!

no_bother
04-11-2009, 07:51 AM
I know, im jsut saying elektronik might be an alternative.

sake
04-11-2009, 09:27 AM
I`ve seen that there are a lot of TT invites here in the forum but they are only available if you are going to trade.

One friend of mine gave me TL invite and now i`ll try.

P.S. hah everybody laughed at me :( So i`ll continue with my RQ. I just have no choice, but i have a big desire to have such an invite.

MoHaX
04-11-2009, 10:50 AM
try to make new friend that's all you need for TT invite :) GL

sake
04-11-2009, 11:58 AM
try to make new friend that's all you need for TT invite :) GL

Hah ... it sounds easy, but i can`t see how this could eventually happen. I just don`t know anybody in there.

no_bother
04-11-2009, 12:04 PM
if you dont have elektronik, it might be worth your while trying to get that, and keep this request. But makign friends is the easiest way to do it. Their IRC is open

sake
04-11-2009, 12:19 PM
if you dont have elektronik, it might be worth your while trying to get that, and keep this request. But makign friends is the easiest way to do it. Their IRC is open

I`ll try with the IRC then ;)

I found a friend of mine with elektronik account :rolleyes:

I`ve heard that for house and techno TT is even better. I am not sure of that of course.

Glitterstep
04-11-2009, 04:16 PM

I`ve heard that for house and techno TT is even better. I am not sure of that of course.

Its nothing like that bro....the content is pretty much the same....:)

sake
04-11-2009, 08:38 PM

Its nothing like that bro....the content is pretty much the same....:)

Is that true? Have you heard it or have you seen it with your eyes? :) Please, tell me to stop searching for TT invite, cause in a while i`ll be able to find elektronik acc. because my friend will send me an invite. Cheers!

MoHaX
04-12-2009, 10:26 AM
Hah ... it sounds easy, but i can`t see how this could eventually happen. I just don`t know anybody in there.
Yes it's easy if you have good friends :)

I saw many invites lately so maybe someone will help you :)

sake
04-12-2009, 11:29 AM
Yes it's easy if you have good friends :)

I saw many invites lately so maybe someone will help you :)

Can you give me the irc server? The channel is well known :)

Chief_Garbonzo
04-12-2009, 11:55 PM
Yea, you need to make friends with people. Thats the way Im gonna stick to for now on as well, I recently gave someone an invite to a 0 day tracker and im having a hell of a time getting that person to give me a rep point or even talk to me now. Its like they got what they want and now they ignore me. All i asked was to be my friend on the tracker I invited them to and give me a point, but nope. So that forces people like me to have to know people now. I'm a VIP at TT, and the invites flow freely, but like I said, its important to know the person now days :-/

sake
04-13-2009, 06:24 AM
Yea, you need to make friends with people. Thats the way Im gonna stick to for now on as well, I recently gave someone an invite to a 0 day tracker and im having a hell of a time getting that person to give me a rep point or even talk to me now. Its like they got what they want and now they ignore me. All i asked was to be my friend on the tracker I invited them to and give me a point, but nope. So that forces people like me to have to know people now. I'm a VIP at TT, and the invites flow freely, but like I said, its important to know the person now days :-/

I know, i have had the same negative experience like you. Twice :)

Ok. I`ll stick to that rule in the future. I`ll connect to the IRC Channel of TT as fast as possible. I am sure that i`ll have what to talk to the other music members because in fact we are talking about house and techno, we are electronic music lovers. I think that we will have sommething in common. So ... wait me there :)

P.S. When we do not trust one another then why are we making this BT Rep? THen it seems that we don`t need it, because neither we have it or not, people won`t trust me. I don`t see the point then.

no_bother
04-13-2009, 12:19 PM
Bt rep is more for traders. Anyone here whos been around a while knows the trustworthy members, all it takes first of all is a quick check of the post history. But friends are a good thing!

sake
04-14-2009, 11:37 AM
Bt rep is more for traders. Anyone here whos been around a while knows the trustworthy members, all it takes first of all is a quick check of the post history. But friends are a good thing!

Friends are a good thing, of course ... i have them but not in these internet spheres :) but in the real life. They don`t listen to my style of music, just some of them. The difference is that i am dedicated to electronic music and i am downloading all the time (everytime when i am free) vinyls and sets, but they don`t do that. They listen this music just in the clubs, not at home, in front of the PC and so on.

no_bother
04-14-2009, 12:11 PM
I meant friends in the BT world.

sake
04-14-2009, 12:29 PM
I meant friends in the BT world.

Yes of course ... i just wanted to say, in additiond to your words, that these friends that i have are helpless here :unsure:

Chief_Garbonzo
04-14-2009, 05:28 PM
well you make me feel so sorry for you :) i could NEVER live without my TT acc, LOL. i tell yah what.. if no one has invited you by the time I get home from work tonight, I will =) You can be my wingman, and I will be yer mentor. haha. i work 12-9pm PST. today is MY monday so im running behind, so I will check forums when I get home in like 11 hrs. <(:-)

sake
04-14-2009, 06:30 PM
well you make me feel so sorry for you :) i could NEVER live without my TT acc, LOL. i tell yah what.. if no one has invited you by the time I get home from work tonight, I will =) You can be my wingman, and I will be yer mentor. haha. i work 12-9pm PST. today is MY monday so im running behind, so I will check forums when I get home in like 11 hrs. <(:-)

LoL, are you serious? ... i don`t have any hope that somebody will do something before you ... :)

Chief_Garbonzo
04-15-2009, 06:25 AM
Chief Garbonzo only speaks truth! chek yer pm =)

sake
04-15-2009, 06:41 AM
Chief Garbonzo only speaks truth! chek yer pm =)

:w00t:

Hey man i don`t have what to say! I just want to thank you very very much because i`ve never seen something like that here before - TT invites are only trade for the highest rangs in the most difficult trackers but you gave it to me just like that. I`ll do everything to have a good ratio and to be a good member. I wish you everything best, friend. I think that this is the way of making true friends!