PDA

View Full Version : (REQ) TorrentLeech or any general tracker

t3h_n3wbie
04-13-2009, 12:40 PM
I'm fairly new to torrents (hence the username) and basically I am looking for an invite or even a point in right direction towards a tracker which has fast pre times for all torrent catergories.

I heard TorrentLeech was a very good tracker and did enter a giveaway on another website, but apparently ratio proof on Demonoid doesn't count (as thats what I unfortunately use at the moment).

I know 17 posts is a very small post count and you may be hesitate to even bother replying to me, but I've notched up a few thousand posts on other forums and the same may happen here also (gotta start somewhere right?).

So basically I'm in need of some guidance and even better an invite to a half decent tracker, but I also appreciate you have to work your way up in this game.

Thanks.

redMonster
04-13-2009, 01:28 PM
Try joining www.torrentbytes.net

It is open for registration several times a day whenever the user count drops below the maximum allowed users. It has decent pretimes and a really good site. Very easy to maintain a ratio.

Roooney
04-13-2009, 02:11 PM
IPTorrents is also a great general tracker:)

t3h_n3wbie
04-13-2009, 02:33 PM
Try joining www.torrentbytes.net

It is open for registration several times a day whenever the user count drops below the maximum allowed users. It has decent pretimes and a really good site. Very easy to maintain a ratio.
Unfortunately when I try to sign up there I recieve this message:

You are either behind proxy or using ISP which is not qualified to use TorrentBytes.

I am with Virgin Media.

And noted Roooney, nice avatar as well ;)

technodrome
04-13-2009, 03:04 PM
I don't have any TL invitation but i can give you IPtorrents (High quality as TL) Nordic-T or BiTT invitations..

t3h_n3wbie
04-13-2009, 03:10 PM
If its as high quality, I would love an IPTorrents account if you are willing to share an invite.

technodrome
04-13-2009, 03:19 PM
off course i will :) send me your mail address via pm..

t3h_n3wbie
04-13-2009, 03:24 PM
Thank you very much, I have sent it.

I'm not sure on the procedures here of closing threads, but this thread will no longer be needed :)

technodrome
04-13-2009, 04:40 PM
invite sent ;)

Chief_Garbonzo
04-13-2009, 05:16 PM
i love seeing happy endings!! :)

technodrome
04-13-2009, 06:03 PM
i love seeing happy endings!! :)

:clap: :D

bumrocks
04-13-2009, 06:43 PM
Thank you very much, I have sent it.

I'm not sure on the procedures here of closing threads, but this thread will no longer be needed :)

Click on the "Thread Tools" button to the upper right and choose "Close thread" option....

Congrats!

If you get off the ScT kick (which you will not receive anytime soon) then I would check out this site...

www.randombytes.org (http://www.randombytes.org/)

Talked about at this thread...

http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-43/t-randombytesorg-newest-fastest-growing-scene-tracker-345883

technodrome
04-13-2009, 09:19 PM
bumrocks is right.i register random bytes today and i think it's a great tracker. They have good pretimes and archive. They also have bonus system. You can easily earn huge bonus.