PDA

View Full Version : what.cd banned for no reason

superkiller1
05-25-2009, 10:40 PM
they said I traded my accounts, but I didn't.
I tried to trade, but I did not.(bad idea, never do it again)
And in fact, i wont be stupid enough to trade my tracker accounts, I worked hard for them.

can anyone help me?
I was banned from irc.what.cd after I tried to tell the truth that I really did not trade my accounts

Skiz
05-25-2009, 10:50 PM
In this situation, trying to trade it is the same thing as actually trading it. Then add the fact that you went to their IRC and told them you were attempting to trade it until it was disabled. What did you expect?

You broke the most important rule on that tracker and they no longer trust you. I think its time to face facts; your What.cd account is gone. For good.

superkiller1
05-25-2009, 10:55 PM
fine..
i will take the punishment....
can i do the interview? because i really want to be in that site.

in fact, before I attempted to trade, I did not know that the tracker rule states can not trade

shipwreck
05-25-2009, 11:02 PM
Why oh why didn't you do the interview first, why the (supposedly) easy route? Can't really see them giving you that chance now.

Let this be a lesson to you. Trading won't get you anywhere in the long run.

Frankthetank1
05-25-2009, 11:02 PM
i really doubt it, but you would have to ask them. Not knowing is even worse, because that means you didnt read the rules which you agree to when you signed up.

superkiller1
05-25-2009, 11:04 PM
shipwreck, i failed the interview once.......
so i afraid that if i fail all three of them i will never get in what.cd...... i know it was stupid....... and i deserve the ban. so i want to redo a interview to get one by myself. do i deserve another chance?

frankthetank1, the sign up is after i got the invite. and before the invite i did not know.

Skiz
05-25-2009, 11:07 PM
do i deserve another chance?

No.

fine..

If you really want to be there, why did you attempt to trade your account today?

shipwreck
05-25-2009, 11:08 PM
From my (limited) experience, the What staff are really nice people. But I do know that they are very strict on trading, so I'd say that your chances aren't that great. You could try to ask them on IRC, but I really wouldn't get my hopes high.

superkiller1
05-25-2009, 11:10 PM
i did not attempt to trade my account.
i will never want to trade my what.cd account.. why would i want to trade an account that i wanted so badly?

where did you hear that i attempt to trade my account today?

shipwreck, thanks for the advice, but they banned me from the IRC....

Skiz
05-25-2009, 11:11 PM
i did not attempt to trade my account.
i will never want to trade my what.cd account.. why would i want to trade an account that i wanted so badly?

where did you hear that i attempt to trade my account today?

shipwreck, thanks for the advice, but they banned me from the IRC....

they said I traded my accounts, but I didn't.
I tried to trade, but I did not.(bad idea, never do it again)

:lol:

superkiller1
05-25-2009, 11:12 PM
i tried to trade other tracker account for a what account, but failed..........

AkaiDoresu
05-25-2009, 11:13 PM
No.

fine..

If you really want to be there, why did you attempt to trade your account today?

Now I know who ratted me out in What.CD giveaway.

Nice. You could been more subtle with expressing your What.CD affiliations. You know this is illegal to spread other members IP's without their permission?
I knew you're the rat from the beginning. I don't need more proofs.

Skiz
05-25-2009, 11:13 PM
^:blink:

The guy said in his first post he tried to trade his account. I'm not affiliated with what. :lol:

superkiller1
05-25-2009, 11:16 PM
Akaidoresu, what?

so would it be possible for me to do an interview?

AkaiDoresu
05-25-2009, 11:18 PM
^:blink:

The guy said in his first post he tried to trade his account. I'm not affiliated with what. :lol:

Sure sure.

Skiz
05-25-2009, 11:20 PM
Akaidoresu, what?

so would it be possible for me to do an interview?

Again, no.

Why would they ban you this morning if they wanted you to be a potential member this afternoon? :wacko:

superkiller1
05-25-2009, 11:23 PM
is there any way i can unban my account then?

i really feel regretful for trying to trade accounts. but i really could not find what.cd forum rules before that.

common

Skiz
05-25-2009, 11:27 PM
is there any way i can unban my account then?

i really feel regretful for trying to trade accounts. but i really could not find what.cd forum rules before that.

So now you are saying you had an account and it was banned. :frusty:

This is going nowhere and you're failing to see the points we're making and you aren't being truthful.

Closed.