PDA

View Full Version : Air france flight 447.What do you think?

sez
06-05-2009, 02:12 PM
What do you guys think?From what i have read from various blogs and forums all over the net,this plane couldn't just have fallen off the sky.Its way too advanced for weather to have brought it down.One lady who works at the air france headquarters says she has started noticing alot of military personnel around that place.

Around the same time another pilot flying near that area reports of seeing flashes of white llight(collaborated by the co pilot and some passengers)Lights are said to have also been sighted by locals that day.

Reports talk of electrical fault,now we are hearing of the plane recording false flight speed.
I think its on discovery 'plane crash investigation'.I have seen a couple of episodes and i honestly cant remember one where a plane falls off the sky,hits the floor of the ocean and sinks without breaking at least in half.If you are following this story you should know by now that the debris found have been confirmed not to be from flight 447.
People with access to flight data sent to the world meteorological organisation confirm that two lufthansa aircrafts flew through that area of turbulence too but without encountering any problems,further reinforcing the experts view that weather effects just couldn't bring this state of the art aircraft down.

There are folks who sensed a cover up from the onset when the authorities said they think they were not going to find the blackbox(like,how do you know you are not going to find something you haven't even started to look for)
The airbus announcement to pilots 'follow procedure if you notice changes in speed' is also being seen as part of that cover up.
Some have already come to a conclusion that there is no blackbox and any that pops up is a fake.
On a personal note,i think a plane is too big to just go missing(that's what sarkozy is saying)and if it plunged into the atlantic ocean,it ought to have broken apart,hence we should have seen some debris by now.

Am not insensitive,but i don't think this aircraft is in the ocean(i hear that place is near the bermuda triangle?)and am certain it did not blow up(unless they recover something else other than the blackbox).A few days before this happened i was reading alot on aliens and trust me lights,speed and electrical interference are well associated with alien motherships.

You honestly gotta be open to anything as no one is giving any consistent explanations.
So what do you think?

Rat Faced
06-05-2009, 05:41 PM
They said they weren't going to find the Black Box because the wreckage they'd found was in a stretch of Ocean that we can't reach the bottom of very easily. This means that when you take into account tides etc, it is very unlikely that we could find it in an area that large at that depth.

I thought they'd just announced that the wreckage wasn't from the plane though?

sez
06-05-2009, 07:19 PM
They said they weren't going to find the Black Box because the wreckage they'd found was in a stretch of Ocean that we can't reach the bottom of very easily. This means that when you take into account tides etc, it is very unlikely that we could find it in an area that large at that depth.

I thought they'd just announced that the wreckage wasn't from the plane though?

yeah the wreckage they found was from an old ship or something not from the plane.I think i now understand why they preempted not finding the blackbox.But i still find it strange they haven't recovered anything thus far.You have to toy around the possibility of alien abduction.

Cabalo
06-05-2009, 07:50 PM
Aren't the blackboxes auto sufficient to broadcast a GPS signal to track them ?

Alien5
06-07-2009, 07:39 PM
Aren't the blackboxes auto sufficient to broadcast a GPS signal to track them ?no, but they do have an Underwater Locator Beacon.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/5/51/ULBeacon.jpg/180px-ULBeacon.jpg

djerholler69
06-08-2009, 05:38 PM
I sort of feel relieved that at least bodies were recovered. Although not all were, and can be found, at least it won't turn out to be a bermuda triangle-esque mystery.

Yoann64
06-09-2009, 06:01 PM
Aren't the blackboxes auto sufficient to broadcast a GPS signal to track them ?no, but they do have an Underwater Locator Beacon.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/5/51/ULBeacon.jpg/180px-ULBeacon.jpg
Beacons emit a signal, but the sound propagates in the water according to numerous variables: besides the depth, there is a temperature, a salinity and currents.
They (IFREMER) said:

If we succeed in tightening the zone in some km, we can use the submarine "Nautile", which is equipped with a sonar tracking down the signal of blackboxes in 200 m.
Only 200 meters ?