PDA

View Full Version : How To...?

Kaaazalite
10-01-2003, 05:14 AM
Is there another ISO program besides ISOBuster and WinISO that you use to open iso files? When i try to open most files, it says "Volume 9960 not found!" Some of those are "Jedi academy cracked beta", "warcraft3 full iso","rise of nations iso." Is those not working versions or am i missing something?

Also, how do you install games that are more than 1 cd long (like CCgenerals, heroes4)?

And how do you use Daemon Tools. I have installed it but i cant open it for some reason. I tried messing with it but nothing happens.

MUSLEMAN
10-01-2003, 05:41 AM
Originally posted by Kaaazalite@1 October 2003 - 01:14
Is there another ISO program besides ISOBuster and WinISO that you use to open iso files? When i try to open most files, it says "Volume 9960 not found!" Some of those are "Jedi academy cracked beta", "warcraft3 full iso","rise of nations iso." Is those not working versions or am i missing something?

Also, how do you install games that are more than 1 cd long (like CCgenerals, heroes4)?

And how do you use Daemon Tools. I have installed it but i cant open it for some reason. I tried messing with it but nothing happens.
wow lot of this belongs to software for all burning questions please go here dvd help (http://www.dvdrhelp.com/) as far as daemon tools are you sure its not running it your system tray because you just open it and creat a virtual drive and then burn image to that drive also i'm not an expert but sounds like you got missing files in those programs as isobuster and winiso both should open it i peronally open jedi acadamy with isobuster

RealitY
10-01-2003, 06:29 AM
Get Alcohol 120% (http://www.klboard.ath.cx/index.php?showtopic=67574).

muchspl2
10-01-2003, 06:50 AM
yep I like daemon tools
but I have herd 120% can do the same I just never tried it
anytime you can save a cd I'm all for it

click the icon by your clock
click drive h or I or d
whatever is their
and found the cue/in/iso whatever format
and it will say one moment and it should bring up the install
just like you put the burned cd into your cd drive
if for some reason it doesn't just use explore to goto your newly mounted drive