PDA

View Full Version : Incorrect Location Of A Post

sorogof
10-02-2003, 09:00 AM
I noticed that my last post indicates it is moved to the proper Forum. Is there a way for me to reset the post to it's proper location so that it is not where it is not supposed to be?

Is there a way to delete a post completely, even if others have responded to it?

asmithz
10-02-2003, 09:10 AM
No only mods and admins can, you can pm them if you want to.

Ma5t3rM1nD
10-02-2003, 09:10 AM
Well this is also in the wrong forum :blink: .
This is for K Lite Related Questions! Not about the forums!
This should be in About Our Website & Forum!
No their is no way to delete your own posts, only mod, admins can do that.
Also no you cannot move your post back! What would be the point of that if it was moved to the right forum why move it back to the wrong forum only admin, mod's can move the topics.

MUSLEMAN
10-02-2003, 09:11 AM
Originally posted by sorogof@2 October 2003 - 05:00
I noticed that my last post indicates it is moved to the proper Forum. Is there a way for me to reset the post to it's proper location so that it is not where it is not supposed to be?

Is there a way to delete a post completely, even if others have responded to it?
no your post has been moved to a correct spot now and you can't delete the entier post clean only the content also this post itself belongs to another site also boss :lol: :lol: have a look here and you will see all the sites and discriptions (http://www.klboard.ath.cx/index.php?act=idx) now next time take a good look there and figure out where your posts go, for example this one belongs to "about our website and this forum :lol:

jetje
10-02-2003, 09:36 AM
Originally posted by MUSLEMAN+2 October 2003 - 11:11--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (MUSLEMAN @ 2 October 2003 - 11:11)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-sorogof@2 October 2003 - 05:00
I noticed that my last post indicates it is moved to the proper Forum.&nbsp; Is there a way for me to reset the post to it&#39;s proper location so that it is not where it is not supposed to be?

no your post has been moved to a correct spot now and you can&#39;t delete the entier post clean only the content also this post itself belongs to another site also boss :lol: :lol: have a look here and you will see all the sites and discriptions (http://www.klboard.ath.cx/index.php?act=idx) now next time take a good look there and figure out where your posts go, for example this one belongs to "about our website and this forum :lol: [/b][/quote]
thought some people answered this already :blink: but i can be wrong

well anyways queastion answered, case closed B)