PDA

View Full Version : Even Better Jew Joke

endezeichen
10-02-2003, 11:49 PM
Why did Hitler kill himself???
He saw his gas bill

TwilightNights
10-03-2003, 12:53 PM
Wow, thats funny! Lets laugh at over 6 million people being killed!

hahhahhahhhahahaha

wow thats lame

TheDave
10-03-2003, 01:07 PM
it made me laugh.

george bush and tony blair are talking in a bar. the bar tender asks what theyre talking about. tony says "were gonna airstrike iraq, probably kill a few 1000 kids then shoot britney spears." the bartender asks why shoot britney? then george says "see tony i told you no-one notice a few 1000 dead iraqis." :ph34r:

noname12
10-03-2003, 03:20 PM
:lol: :lol: :lol: . made me laugh too.

JayHova
10-03-2003, 06:47 PM
Originally posted by TwilightNights@3 October 2003 - 12:53
Wow, thats funny! Lets laugh at over 6 million people being killed!

hahhahhahhhahahaha

wow thats lame
I don't see why we can't make jokes about it.As long as we keep in mind we're just joking there's no problem right?Well that's my opinion anyway...
If it's ok to make jokes about iraqis why not about jews then? :huh:

I got a (good) joke about jews too but I might admit it's a bit over the top!
So i'll keep it to myself.Don't feel like getting flamed or being called a racist for it.
But if you really wanna hear it let me know and I might put it on here.But I must warn you,every time I told the joke I never got any good response to it.Even my german girlfriend almost kicked me in the face for it :P

TheDave
10-03-2003, 10:16 PM
my joke was kinda lame, but i was setting it up to play the double standards card. looks like you already played it though B)

oh, and tell the joke

bowrabob
10-07-2003, 08:10 AM
Originally posted by JayHova+3 October 2003 - 18:47--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (JayHova @ 3 October 2003 - 18:47)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-TwilightNights@3 October 2003 - 12:53
Wow, thats funny&#33;&nbsp; Lets laugh at over 6 million people being killed&#33;

hahhahhahhhahahaha

wow thats lame
I don&#39;t see why we can&#39;t make jokes about it.As long as we keep in mind we&#39;re just joking there&#39;s no problem right?Well that&#39;s my opinion anyway...
If it&#39;s ok to make jokes about iraqis why not about jews then? :huh:

I got a (good) joke about jews too but I might admit it&#39;s a bit over the top&#33;
So i&#39;ll keep it to myself.Don&#39;t feel like getting flamed or being called a racist for it.
But if you really wanna hear it let me know and I might put it on here.But I must warn you,every time I told the joke I never got any good response to it.Even my german girlfriend almost kicked me in the face for it :P [/b][/quote]
:D Why not ? ...i&#39;m sure most will get a laugh out of it...even the jews can laugh at shit put on them.. allthough some people do have a problem with ethnic jokes..to them I say lighten up it&#39;s only harmless humour.

mondaeo
10-07-2003, 12:48 PM
tell the joke cos its thier problem if they dont like it, not yours

Finch
10-08-2003, 02:11 PM
this joke better be funny cos you&#39;ve been making us wait for a week

mondaeo
10-08-2003, 04:11 PM
we did say you should say it... thats 3 people now said to tell it... or is it really THAT long? <_<

Finch
10-09-2003, 11:38 AM
Originally posted by mondaeo@8 October 2003 - 17:11
we did say you should say it... thats 3 people now said to tell it... or is it really THAT long? <_<
I think he&#39;s still typing the joke :lol:

nikita69
10-09-2003, 06:45 PM
Originally posted by Finch+9 October 2003 - 17:38--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Finch @ 9 October 2003 - 17:38)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-mondaeo@8 October 2003 - 17:11
I think he&#39;s still typing the joke :lol: [/b][/quote]
no, he typed it already but the Anti-Defemation League hacked in the board and erased it :lol: :lol: :lol:

Acecool
10-09-2003, 07:50 PM
Disgusting.

wolfman10_2000
10-11-2003, 04:24 PM
Im sorry if this offends anyone because Im not racist but here&#39;s a joke I heard.....

How many Jew can you fit in a Volkswagen Bettle???

14...... 2 in the front, 2 in the back, and 10 in the ashtray

-Mike

WolverineDK
10-11-2003, 08:06 PM
well as i see it if the joke is a joke then say it because i love humor
and i love jokes even about the Danes because i love humor in every way

i_have_a.d.d.
10-13-2003, 02:04 AM
How bout this jew joke...

wut do u call a jew running away from a concentration camp???

Target Practice&#33;&#33;&#33;

locoweed
10-17-2003, 01:59 AM
What do you call an uncircumcized jewish child ?

A girl .

locoweed
10-17-2003, 02:01 AM
What did the waiter ask the Jewish mothers ?
Is anything alright ?

wolfman10_2000
10-17-2003, 02:28 AM
:lol: Not being racist at our school we have a lot of rich jewish people and other schools call them JAPS meaning Jewish American Princess. :lol:
People drive by the school screaming JAPS at the girls. :D

-Mike

tralalala
10-17-2003, 11:13 AM
excuse me, it may be funny, but me, as a proud jewish person, dont think its appropreate to laugh at 6 million people being killed because..... they were jews.

ive been insulted.

tralalala

leonidas
10-17-2003, 02:43 PM
Ok so it&#39;s prohibited criticize any jew, as lots of them where killed 50 years ago.

So let&#39;s prohibit jokes about lots of country, nation, or ethnical group in the world, who counted millions of killed, like russians, rwandishs, chineses etc.

It&#39;s not enough for Jews to have economical monopoles, so they also try (and reach) to get like a monopole on suffering, saying "We are the people who suffered the most".

Unfortunately, you&#39;re not the only ones in the world.

tralalala
10-17-2003, 03:50 PM
where in my post did u see that i said we suffered most??

i just think racist jokes are disgusting.

for instance instead of this joke: why do persians run after the ice cream vans? cos they get free music.
put in this joke: why do cheapskates run after ice cream vans? cos they get free music.

see where im goin?

tralalala

WolverineDK
10-17-2003, 07:26 PM
Originally posted by tralalala@17 October 2003 - 11:13
excuse me, it may be funny, but me, as a proud jewish person, dont think its appropreate to laugh at 6 million people being killed because..... they were jews.

ive been insulted.

tralalala
ok i know what you mean Hitler was one sick FUCK of a bitch that never should have lived &#33;&#33;&#33;
sorry for the joke :(

and i am not a racist at all.
respect to you Tralalala

wolfman10_2000
10-17-2003, 08:24 PM
I kno that we all kno that what happened was wrong but we kno that our jokes arent suppose to offend people. I mean your always gonna have racistism everywhere. I believe everyone in this world is racist or has stereotyped even if we dont say it aload. We kno its wrong but we need to remember and turn things tht were bad into good.

-Mike

tralalala
10-17-2003, 08:27 PM
Yes, but, this joke offended me.
@WolverineDK: cool mate, just people, watch it in the future.
i non willingly offended scottish people (cos of kiddin about with my scottish dad), and Lamsey pointed it out for me.

so, this time, its cool peple, it even put a grin on my face after all, but in future, think before posting: "who is this going to affect?" etc.

tralalala

leonidas
10-18-2003, 03:52 AM
Originally posted by tralalala@17 October 2003 - 16:50
where in my post did u see that i said we suffered most??
It&#39;s not only you.

I live in france, & I remember that in my history classes, we use to study & talk a lot about the holocaust & stuff, which is not a bad thing off course, but why the fuck didn&#39;t we have classe about genocides & starvation in Africa & China for example?

noname12
10-18-2003, 04:13 AM
:lol: I got banned from History class in old country for saying the same thing :lol:

Well granted, my home land wasnt really the best place to bring it up :blink:

leonidas
10-18-2003, 04:34 AM
Originally posted by noname12@18 October 2003 - 05:13
:lol: I got banned from History class in old country for saying the same thing :lol:

Well granted, my home land wasnt really the best place to bring it up :blink:
where R you from?

noname12
10-18-2003, 04:35 AM
The land of salvation, dreams and hope.

Zion my friend.

But living in england currently :lol:

dingoBaby
10-18-2003, 05:56 AM
Originally posted by leonidas@17 October 2003 - 10:43
Ok so it&#39;s prohibited criticize any jew, as lots of them where killed 50 years ago.

So let&#39;s prohibit jokes about lots of country, nation, or ethnical group in the world, who counted millions of killed, like russians, rwandishs, chineses etc.

It&#39;s not enough for Jews to have economical monopoles, so they also try (and reach) to get like a monopole on suffering, saying "We are the people who suffered the most".

Unfortunately, you&#39;re not the only ones in the world.
That is one of the most ignorant posts I have ever seen, anywhere. Think about the number 6 million. Are you thinking about it? You mentioned, in a later post, that you were from France. Paris has a population of a little more than 2 million people. Now think about 6 million people. Thats 3 times the population of the City of Light, killed out of fear and ignorance. For any one ethnic group to lose that many members of its population is unthinkable and the fact that it happened ONLY 50 years ago is chilling.

Making fun of someone because of the ethnic background, their religion, the color of their skin, etc is not right and noone should have to be subjected to that sort of humiliation. That kind of sterotyping comes from the lethal combination of fear and stupidity.

Have some respect.

seamonkey
10-18-2003, 06:27 AM
hmmmm . . . i think its ok, maybe not great but ok, to makes jokes about ethhnicity, race, sex etc. but its not funny to make jokes about events in history that hurt a certain race/ethnicity/sex just like it isnt acceptable in america to make jokes about slavery, it shouldnt be ok to make jokes about the holocaust and any ofthe death that happened there (there are 13million dead from concentration camps alone the jew werent the only ones who suffered they were just the largest group.)

leonidas
10-18-2003, 06:50 AM
I have some respect

And I have the same respect for this for example:

Non Jewish civilians killed during WW2 in Europe: 13.5 millions

6.6 millions russians
2.3 millions polish
3.65 millions germans

NikkiD
10-18-2003, 07:02 AM
Okay, I was *hoping* this thread would die and get lost amongst the ashes...

Unfortunately, you&#39;ve forced me to quote forum rules... :&#39;(

2. Posts containing subject matter deemed grotesque, disturbing, obscene, malicious, or of a sexual nature may be edited or deleted. Images containing complete nudity are not allowed, and nude images in which the subject(s) are topless may only be posted in the Lounge area.

I&#39;m closing this because...

It is racial in nature, and therefore offensive to some. Whether the intent to harm is there or not, it&#39;s not acceptable.