PDA

View Full Version : Will my posting of this link be...

j2k4
08-29-2009, 12:10 AM
...hailed as expositive or panned as something else.

I'm betting on something else.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zUx8nPl8RdA

bigboab
08-29-2009, 09:18 PM
Is this something else?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PbWaYKeW4gU&feature=related

j2k4
08-30-2009, 08:34 PM
Bob, I don't see what my recounting of a rare moment of honesty from a liberal partisan has to do with an extended and dishonest discourse prompted by a liberal bimbo from MSNBC, which network actually is as bad as most believe Fox News to be.

This TYT clown is a liberal fanboi of low/no repute; if it weren't for Youtube, you'd never know who he is.

In any case, tort reform is of paramount importance in aid of mitigating the costs of medicine/health-care, and the issue of what to do about that isn't really part of the clip you've linked to, is it?

BTW-

Why do you suppose the legal-eagles have been excluded from the equation?

Do you think they'd be allowed to sue Uncle Sam for mis-managing healthcare?

bigboab
08-30-2009, 09:01 PM
That fellow is making a lot of sense to me. The doctor, senator whatever he is.

As for Tort we need to reform in this country too. I don't think you should be allowed to sue the NHS unless it is a massive blunder. People are suing the NHS for thousands. I could have sued them over the 'Alzheimers'* thing but why should I. The heart operation saved my life.

* Apparently in the late nineties the blood bypass machine had a fault. This fault allowed small partices of the machine to be lodged in your brain. The result was the exact same symptoms as Alzheimers. The difference in this case the rest of your brain took over from the damaged part. It took a few years for full recovery but it does happen.:)

j2k4
08-31-2009, 12:06 AM
Well, I don't know about the Alzheimers thing, but I now find myself a bit confused.

Oh, well.

bigboab
08-31-2009, 07:13 AM
Well, I don't know about the Alzheimers thing, but I now find myself a bit confused.

Oh, well.
Good! If confusion creates a bit of Liberal thinking then I'm all for it.:whistling

Sorry I may be picking you up wrong. I thought the idea of trying to change the Tort laws was to prevent the Government from being sued by the new healthcare(when it arrives) patients. Now I am confused.:wacko:

j2k4
08-31-2009, 10:33 PM
The bottom line is the "legal community" - that would be lawyers, proper - would, at all costs, short-circuit tort-reform whatever shape it takes.

Neither would they docilely bow out of the arena should any option include the G.

A quandary, eh what.