PDA

View Full Version : Lady Meets Aboriginal Mah In Bar

bowrabob
10-05-2003, 11:36 AM
A lady met an aboriginal man in a bar...after a few drinks they decided to go back to her place...they walked in the bedroom and she said I want you to take my clothes off and do what you do best..so he took her clothes off then beat her up and stole the grog out fridge and the stereo and television. :D

leonidas
10-06-2003, 12:11 AM
Is this a racist and stigmatising joke, or didn't I get it the right way?

Broken
10-06-2003, 12:17 AM
why did the chicken cross the road? To get to the other side!

ha ha funny!

:D

leonidas
10-06-2003, 12:31 AM
Originally posted by Broken@6 October 2003 - 01:17
why did the chicken cross the road? To get to the other side!

ha ha funny!

:D
? :blink:

Autumn Fox
10-06-2003, 02:10 AM
Originally posted by leonidas@6 October 2003 - 02:11
(...) or didn't I get it the right way?
Same here, for both.

w0gboy69er
10-06-2003, 03:16 AM
funny yet really F******g racist, i guess none of u are australian?

Keikan
10-06-2003, 03:32 AM

bowrabob
10-06-2003, 11:54 AM
You can tell a joke about a Pom..Yank..Slope head...Wog...and so on and that's ok.. but if you tell an Aboriginal joke it's racist...where's your sense of humour?

leonidas
10-06-2003, 02:54 PM
Originally posted by Cowboy Bob@6 October 2003 - 12:54
Pom..Yank..Slope head...Wog...

Sorry I'm french. & I don't know what those words means.
Could you explain please? :huh:

leonidas
10-06-2003, 03:15 PM
I heard few years ago that the confrontation between aborigens & "newcomers", was and a bad experience for aborigens, as they discovered another way of life with stuff like alcohol and some of them started to "live the bad way". So how is the situation now?

notorious_k
10-06-2003, 05:58 PM
LMFAO
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
LMFAO

TheDave
10-06-2003, 06:02 PM
:blink: theres always a real point when it goes like this but i can hear rule 3 putting an end to this.

leonidas
10-06-2003, 07:47 PM
quote <I heard few years ago that the confrontation between aborigens & "newcomers", was and a bad experience for aborigens, as they discovered another way of life with stuff like alcohol and some of them started to "live the bad way". So how is the situation now?>

Could an australian guy answer this please?

Keikan
10-07-2003, 03:48 AM
Originally posted by Cowboy Bob@5 October 2003 - 04:36
A lady met an aboriginal man in a bar...after a few drinks they decided to go back to her place...they walked in the bedroom and she said I want you to take my clothes off and do what you do best..so he took her clothes off then beat her up and stole the grog out fridge and&nbsp; the stereo and television. :D

"she said I want you to take my clothes off and do what you do best..so he took her clothes off then beat her up and stole the grog out fridge and the stereo and television."

that means all the aborginal is good for is crime and mishap

bowrabob
10-07-2003, 06:14 AM
The joke reads an aboriginal...it doesn&#39;t say all aboriginals...I have quite a few aboriginal friends and have no problem with them...I also know jokes about many other breeds of people...should we put a stop to them..

leonidas
10-07-2003, 02:58 PM
Originally posted by Cowboy Bob@7 October 2003 - 07:14
The joke reads an aboriginal...it doesn&#39;t say all aboriginals...I have quite a few aboriginal friends and have no problem with them...I also know jokes about many&nbsp; other breeds of people...should we put a stop to them..
Yeah you&#39;re right. The problem is that people can&#39;t always know what you are thinking. And it depends also of the "established codes of expression in each country". For example in france, things are getting to extremists in a way, as some people, fearing to be considered as racist don&#39;t say "A black guy", which in french is " Un noir", they prefer use the english word ( So they say "Un black"), or worse, use the expression: "colored people", which is I think even more hypocrite. And it&#39;s the same for arabian people.

By the way did you know that Jean-Marie Le Pen (The extrem right wing asshole who had 30% of the votes at the last french presidential elections) has some arabian blood?

Yes, on his bumper. :lol:

mondaeo
10-07-2003, 03:10 PM
this is far too serious for a jokes forum dont you think? :blink:

ashutosh_cool16
10-10-2003, 08:48 PM
this joke is actually a racist joke about american blacks.... i m sorry to say that.. but i heard this at many places..

so i will tell u the joke once more.....

A bitch makes her way to a local bar... n sees a black man sitting there... she buys some drinks for him and tries to seduce him.. Finally she succeeds taking him to her room. Then she strips and tells him... You hot piece of chocolate, do your best... The man hits her hard and steals a tape recorder from her room and runs away.

this is not my creation... i heard it in many sites...

Evil Gemini
10-11-2003, 02:44 AM
Originally posted by Cowboy Bob@6 October 2003 - 12:54
You can tell a joke about a Pom..Yank..Slope head...Wog...and so on and that&#39;s ok.. but if you tell an Aboriginal joke it&#39;s racist...where&#39;s your sense of humour?
Its fkn true.

Spider_dude
10-12-2003, 06:43 PM
the teacher in the class in australia suggets they play a game to decide who gets out of class early. she says
"now class if you can give me a sentence about something you did today and spell a word i give you, you can go home early"
so little sammy stands up and say "miss, miss i have one"
she says yes go ahead sammy
"i was playing with my truck today"
"ok sammy spell truck" said the teacher
"TRUUUUUUUUU CK" said sammy
"ok sammy off you go home" aid the teacher
Then little timmy sticks his hand up"miss miss i have one"
"ok timmy on you go"
"i was playing with timmy and hi truck in the sand today"
"ok timmy spell Sand"
So timmy said "SAAAAAAAAAAA ND"
"oktimmy of you go home"

at this moment a little aborigional boy stands up and says teacher teacher i have one
"ok pindy pindy go ahead"
"i wanted to play with timmy and sammy with their truck in the sand today, but they spat in my face and called me names"
"ok Pindy pindy" said the teacher
"spell Racial Prejudice" and you can go home

_FuNgA_
10-25-2003, 06:38 AM
omfg thats hilarious

Evil Gemini
10-25-2003, 08:48 AM
FFS this was a 13 day old thread.

_FuNgA_
10-26-2003, 05:39 AM
Originally posted by neattairoski@25 October 2003 - 08:48
FFS this was a 13 day old thread.