PDA

View Full Version : Bittorrent S.5.8.3 ( Shadows Experiment )

blue9
10-06-2003, 08:21 PM
Any thing about this client as I have it but not to sure as how to ajust it. For Iam seeding 12 large files and D/l 3 large files, I do know one thing and that is next time maybe only seed 1 file at a time as surfing the web is real Slow, Ive got dsl and after any help to better surf, The home page has not really much help as to navigate this Shadow client, So I thought there might be someone out there who knows this client and maybe if there is a better one, Maybe one that does not Hog the whole task bar......... Cheers for any help B)

Skank
10-06-2003, 08:26 PM
so what do u wanna know about shadows then?..it would be easier if you got ya questions together rather than me guessing what you wanna know

muchspl2
10-06-2003, 08:34 PM
iv got almost a t1 line and the most I have had seeding/downloading is 9 torrents
and surfing was real slow like 33.3 modem slow
don't try to do so many

blue9
10-06-2003, 08:39 PM
Thanks for the Reply. The settings for box in the bottom right, Im on dsl so do I use dsl fast or slow or just leave it alone on unlimited I notice the upload rate on unlimited is 0kbs is this ok and max uploads not sure what this really means and also if you have any tips for the Advanced or Prefs links at the top to make D/l faster, SO as you can see I dont know anything about it apart from leave it alone and watch it go. Thank you.... ;)