PDA

View Full Version : Uploading A Torrent To Suprnova.org

Cheese
10-07-2003, 05:41 PM
Okay I know this is the Kazaa Lite forum but I havent been able to get onto the Suprnova.org forum for days now (they seem to be having a lot of trouble lately).

Anyhow, has anyone here uploaded a torrent to them?

I tried it yesterday but nothing seems to have happened. I made up the torrent and assigned it an available tracker then proceeded to Suprnova's website where I signed in and filled in the relevant bits there. I've then clicked on the torrent from their website page under MY UPLOADS (here it says the torrent is under moderation). Now I've left the torrent open ready for something to happen, nothing's happened yet...

I've not had much to do with BT yet so any help would be appreciated as I want to "do my bit" and share some files. Am I being too impatient? Am I doing something wrong?

I know that a moderator has to approve the file but how long does this usually take?

Anyhow, I hope someone can help us out on this one...cheers.

Gre1
10-07-2003, 05:49 PM
Yes, that's why because it is moderated and u have to wait till it's approved but all I do is just clik the torrent and seed it out and then about 10-30 mins u should see the file on the site.

Cheese
10-07-2003, 05:53 PM
Originally posted by Gre1@7 October 2003 - 18:49
Yes, that's why because it is moderated and u have to wait till it's approved but all I do is just clik the torrent and seed it out and then about 10-30 mins u should see the file on the site.
Okay, but I did all this 24 hours ago and the torrent open to seed and there's been nothing happening at all.

So usually it doen't take very long to approve the file then? If that's the case then I've probably done something wrong at my end...

Gre1
10-07-2003, 05:56 PM
If it told u, you uploaded the .torrent sucessfully then u should have no problem and look on suprnova to see if it is visible to others if so it could be noone wants the file.

Cheese
10-07-2003, 06:12 PM
Well the file would be quite popular (judging by responses to other torrents from the same TV series) but isn't visible on the Suprnova website. When I go to MY UPLOADS it has a red icon next to it which indicates it is still awaiting moderation. (I've tried contacting their moderators but to no avail).

It's frustrating because I just know there's gonna be a useful FAQ to read on the Suprnova forum....if only I could geton. Ah,well.....

Gre1
10-07-2003, 06:18 PM
Well, just keep the seeding box open it will be uploaded pretty soon.

Cheese
10-07-2003, 06:21 PM
Okay I'll leave it open and see what happens. Cheers for your time Gre1.