PDA

View Full Version : help for login cn

c.han
10-17-2009, 08:50 PM
i need login help for cn.please help me.i can not see login page because.if you want to help me please sent me pm

Bad-Day
10-17-2009, 08:55 PM
go to their irc. before they ban you, for being in here :D

c.han
10-17-2009, 09:02 PM
this is funny bro,i need help for login.i dont want to lose my acc and if i can not mae to login i will lose my acc.

SH00T
10-17-2009, 09:05 PM
what's ur user name :lol:

c.han
10-17-2009, 09:07 PM
i am so sorry,i can not say this.cn is my family and it is very important for me.if you have cn you can help me for login in pm.thanks

Rart
10-17-2009, 09:12 PM
:slap:

SH00T
10-17-2009, 09:23 PM
i am so sorry,i can not say this.cn is my family and it is very important for me.if you have cn you can help me for login in pm.thanks

if they are your family why u don't know any one of them

any mail any user name here :O

i think they hate you and kick you out :frusty:

c.han
10-17-2009, 09:26 PM

if they are your family why u don't know any one of them

any mail any user name here :O

i think they hate you and kick you out :frusty:
my bro,first,i am old member on cn.second,they changed login page and i can not see it.and i need help.do you understand me?if you havent power for help please dont make spam on my topic

Bad-Day
10-17-2009, 09:31 PM
did u ever used the irc ?

SH00T
10-17-2009, 09:32 PM
ok

send to me ur user name im pm and i will ask to u what happend in ur acount

c.han
10-17-2009, 09:34 PM
bad-day,no,because i never have a problem in site.

ok

:))) you dont need my username for help.because i need to help only login page. if i can see login page i can join it.please dont sent me pm for username or etc.because i dont need account and site hunters

SH00T
10-17-2009, 09:41 PM
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

just forget it

i think now u are not member

and no one can help u

i think u just need the url for the site

sheriff 01
10-17-2009, 09:42 PM
If you would have ended up in cn legitametly there would be no fear to divulge your username in pm to a trusting member. I think that you can understand c.han that with trading comes the after effects, you should have realized this since you say your quite the old torrentor.

c.han
10-17-2009, 09:47 PM
i see now login page.please close this thread.thanks for good friends

ovisan
10-17-2009, 09:48 PM
ok

gangsta talk innit?

I recon he was scammed, and he never received the login url and/or the pin

c.han
10-17-2009, 09:52 PM
ok

gangsta talk innit?

I recon he was scammed, and he never received the login url and/or the pin
i dont understand you ovisan.please explain me.

ovisan
10-17-2009, 09:58 PM
Imagine CN forums with fellas like these two

SH00T
10-17-2009, 09:58 PM
that reply make me sure he don't have acount

i see now login page.please close this thread.thanks for good friends

i dont understand you ovisan.please explain me.[/QUOTE]

c.han
10-17-2009, 10:00 PM
ovisan check your pm please.
shoot this is your dream,because i am old member guality trackers

A3M
10-17-2009, 10:04 PM
If you still need help, pm me your user name. otherwise close the thread.

c.han
10-17-2009, 10:05 PM
thanks,but i can not give username.i am sory.my mod,please close this thread.thanks

SH00T
10-17-2009, 10:12 PM
thanks,but i can not give username.i am sory.my mod,please close this thread.thanks

u can close it

cinephilia
10-17-2009, 11:50 PM
http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-invite-giveaways-and-requests-90/t-requestttc-323914

c.han
10-18-2009, 12:03 AM
:((((((((.i think good persons always lose in this world

Rart
10-18-2009, 12:25 AM
i dont understand you ovisan.please explain me.

Ie, he does't have an account and is blatantly trying to extract information about the site. If you were on the site you'd probably know exactly what he meant.

you dont need my username for help.because i need to help only login page. if i can see login page i can join it.please dont sent me pm for username or etc.because i dont need account and site hunters

And blatantly lying again. "Account and site hunters" my ass. If you had a genuine problem with the site theres no reason for staff to ban your username. Lying to FST members definitely makes you one of the "good persons". :rolleyes:

And to A3M and Sh00t, threads can only be closed in the invites/trade sections. Not here.

ovisan
10-18-2009, 12:29 AM
Ie, he does't have an account and is blatantly trying to extract information about the site. If you were on the site you'd probably know exactly what he meant
I bit idiotic I may say... tara

Bad-Day
10-18-2009, 12:37 AM
If he had, an account, he could just look @ his email.

Funkin'
10-18-2009, 01:53 AM
Lol, c.han managed to trade his way in. That's hilarious.

sheriff 01
10-18-2009, 02:39 AM

Enlighten us please, of all the good qualities you possess. :yup:

Cabalo
10-18-2009, 06:10 AM
congratulations to him!
I wonder what happened to his trade points BT rep here at FST. :whistling

Well, one more trader/collector to that site.

ovisan
10-18-2009, 06:14 AM

Maby not... they ve just pwned 100 od inactive accounts lately, if han was one of them... there you go qed. Plus he's Turkish, they were suppose to get in easier. I ve told him to join the support channel, but judging after his replies I dont think he understood me. Not bovered anymore.

Please stop drowning conclusions before you find out what really happened. When I said it it was just to take the pee - cause I thought that they only got elites on their tracker and he will understand my lame sense of humour - but looks like he is dead serious, and also English jokes are too much for him

If he had, an account, he could just look @ his email.

No really. If he got banned as I think he was then the login url is pointless.

congratulations to him!
I wonder what happened to his trade points BT rep here at FST. :whistling

Well, one more trader/collector to that site.
Who said CN is not for traders?

Cabalo
10-18-2009, 06:19 AM
Who said CN is not for traders?
That was a rhetorical question, right? :happy:

ovisan
10-18-2009, 06:27 AM
Did he really received a rep point for trading? Then my whole Robin Hood protect innocent thigybob was in vain.

The_Martinator
10-18-2009, 06:41 AM
Did he really received a rep point for trading? Then my whole Robin Hood protect innocent thigybob was in vain.

He made trade threads. Multiple. Imo that's enough proof.

deadalive1
10-18-2009, 07:38 AM
He made trade threads. Multiple. Imo that's enough proof.
Agreed, plus the fact he won't give his user name is a dead giveaway also.

c.han
10-18-2009, 09:19 AM
please close this thread my mod.i try,but i can not close.thanks

Funkin'
10-18-2009, 09:30 AM
Did he really received a rep point for trading?

You're kidding, right?

c.han
10-18-2009, 09:55 AM
login problem fixed.thread can close.

ZurdO
10-18-2009, 10:24 AM

if u still have prob PM A3M ur username there .
he is staff member in CN :D
-------------
if u want to close the topic just press at thread tools

Bad-Day
10-18-2009, 11:38 AM
Another creepy story, lol..... let me see who you are ;)

Yoann64
10-18-2009, 12:53 PM
Is it just me or did someone else already see the "same" thread made by the OP ?
http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/p-help-fsc-recover-code-post2988848/postcount1
Man, it seems that you 've some troubles of memory.

IdolEyes787
10-18-2009, 01:35 PM

Personally I want to see if you really got the problem fixed or if in this case you determined that discretion is the better part of valour.

Shlesers
10-18-2009, 02:45 PM
He's banned, what else you need to know?

n00bz0r
10-18-2009, 03:34 PM
threads like these make me LOL. :lol:
for starters, they have login URLs embedded with passkeys.If ya try the regular URL it will simply result in something known as an infinite loop for your browser...which means, your browser will keep redirecting in a manner that it will never retrieve the proper page.
So, 'any CN login URL' WONT help you.
your best bet is joining the IRC, and askin for help (ie..request for another login URL, which will be mailed to you.)
I am sure the link to the IRC server must be posted one some thread regarding their interview channel. Use the search function. ;)

//n00bEdit: Its been quite a while since i last checked em up..so, excuse me if a few things have changed.

FBI
10-18-2009, 05:16 PM

Personally I want to see if you really got the problem fixed or if in this case you determined that discretion is the better part of valour.

I could help you out deciding which way is the right one but damn it, seems so evident.

IdolEyes787
10-18-2009, 06:17 PM
So he didn't get the problem fixed.I guess he was just a little confused then.Understandable really when you have so many selfless thoughts cluttering up your head
I hope he had better luck with the same thing that happened to him with FSC .I suppose there's nothing to do then but leave the thread open until he gets it all straighten out properly.:shifty:

FBI
10-18-2009, 06:44 PM
He is banned Idol.

IdolEyes787
10-18-2009, 06:47 PM
I think I said that .
Subtly isn't your strong suit is it?

sez
10-18-2009, 07:04 PM

yo is tara like supposed to be ya name as in youse a female?
If so,I think it aint that ghetto for a pirate compared to lakeisha,laquetta,tamika,carlotta,kimkisha,niescha,urethra,latrina,zimanesha,shjuana,roshunda or aquanetta.If I was you i'd change it to taraeisha or taranda...no shens :lol:

Bad-Day
10-18-2009, 07:13 PM
gezzz, why is he banned from cn ?

I would, really, like to know, why is he banned from CN, since, this could help me, in the future.

FBI
10-18-2009, 07:13 PM
ahah Not really idol

Bad-Day
10-18-2009, 07:16 PM
So FBI ??? wanna tell us or not?

FBI
10-18-2009, 07:20 PM
I don't intend to, since it would be useless for you to know why.

c.han
10-18-2009, 07:22 PM
this is my last message in this thread.i am not liar or another things.i use guality trackers and i am best user all trackers.i always have best heart for persons.cn staff fixed my problem and i dont need this thread for help.if you make to spam on my thread you can make,but i dont want to listen your dreams abould me..thank you very much for all good persons.i said,you can close thread.

ovisan
10-18-2009, 07:27 PM

yo is tara like supposed to be ya name as in youse a female? :lol:

I didnt called you an idiot the first cause that was the 1st post of yours I ve read but now I m sure you are one. You picked on me apparently with no real reason, but in fact you were trying to defend albo . Well I leave you puffs dadys to warm each other quietly . Another addition to my ignore list

http://www.odps.org/glossword/index.php?a=term&d=4&t=11662

Bad-Day
10-18-2009, 07:49 PM
oh :? hes he banned or not ?

i guess that doesnt matter anymore ;)

Rart
10-18-2009, 07:58 PM
I perhaps could take the OP a little more seriously if he wasn't so adamant on purposely spelling quality as "guality" on every single post he makes.

c.han
10-18-2009, 07:58 PM
yeah bad-boy,i am banned on cn.i want to help for login.cn satff fixed my problem,but he banned me later.i dont understand anything.i was best user.cn staff please say me,why i am banned?if i have a wrong i want to know this.you can close this thread now,because i lost my acc and i am unhappy now.because i made big buffer on cn and i always good user on it.and my present is banned.thanks.if i have a family for cn he killed me.thanks

IdolEyes787
10-18-2009, 08:06 PM
this is my last message in this thread.i am not liar or another things.i use guality trackers and i am best user all trackers.i always have best heart for persons.cn staff fixed my problem and i dont need this thread for help.if you make to spam on my thread you can make,but i dont want to listen your dreams abould me..thank you very much for all good persons.i said,you can close thread.

Just to be clear , do I think everyone who ever traded is bad ?Of course not.
Do I think that someone who comes here pleading innocence, while all the while hoping put something over on people deserves anything that he gets?Definitely.
Hence ,though it serves no real purpose , the decision not to close the thread.
Twist in the wind c. han.Twist in the wind.

Btw "good user" isn't someone whose sole concern is buffering his account .

The_Martinator
10-18-2009, 08:24 PM

Just to be clear , do I think everyone who ever traded is bad ?Of course not.
Do I think that someone who comes here pleading innocence, while all the while hoping put something over on people deserves anything that he gets?Definitely.
Hence ,though it serves no real purpose , the decision not to close the thread.
Twist in the wind c. han.Twist in the wind.

Btw "good user" isn't someone whose sole concern is buffering his account .

Correctamundo: he not good user, he besty user. Differentio!! :angry::sick:

:lol:

sez
10-18-2009, 09:18 PM
yeah bad-boy,i am banned on cn.i want to help for login.cn satff fixed my problem,but he banned me later.i dont understand anything.i was best user.cn staff please say me,why i am banned?if i have a wrong i want to know this.you can close this thread now,because i lost my acc and i am unhappy now.because i made big buffer on cn and i always good user on it.and my present is banned.thanks.if i have a family for cn he killed me.thanks

i think by this its pretty clear he is trolling y'all.

Rart
10-18-2009, 09:23 PM
Judging from his past posts, I doubt it.

kooltilldend
10-18-2009, 09:25 PM
i don't even know what cn stands for :huh:

Bad-Day
10-18-2009, 09:45 PM
lol bad.boy :D

yeah, it suckx to be banned :X

BHpimp
10-18-2009, 09:49 PM
threads like these make me LOL. :lol:
for starters, they have login URLs embedded with passkeys.If ya try the regular URL it will simply result in something known as an infinite loop for your browser...which means, your browser will keep redirecting in a manner that it will never retrieve the proper page.
So, 'any CN login URL' WONT help you.
your best bet is joining the IRC, and askin for help (ie..request for another login URL, which will be mailed to you.)
I am sure the link to the IRC server must be posted one some thread regarding their interview channel. Use the search function. ;)

//n00bEdit: Its been quite a while since i last checked em up..so, excuse me if a few things have changed.

u forgot to mention u are banned from cn lol

IdolEyes787
10-18-2009, 10:00 PM
You forgot to mention that you were banned on FST.

lol

Bad-Day
10-18-2009, 10:02 PM
You forgot to mention that you were banned on FST.

lol

:lol: :lol:

Bad-Day
10-18-2009, 10:20 PM
omfg its not like i dont have an email generator now and this site is open signups lol u can waste more time banning me lmfao

:fst: we love it here ;)

By the way, we all know that, its you, who´s wasting time, were just having fun whit u.

Cabalo
10-18-2009, 10:28 PM
I don't intend to, since it would be useless for you to know why.
Yet another account? why don't you use the one(s) you have with the disabled privs instead?

sez
10-18-2009, 10:34 PM
yo is tara like supposed to be ya name as in youse a female? :lol:

I didnt called you an idiot the first cause that was the 1st post of yours I ve read but now I m sure you are one. You picked on me apparently with no real reason, but in fact you were trying to defend albo . Well I leave you puffs dadys to warm each other quietly . Another addition to my ignore list

In response to this I was to start by saying you were so ugly you couldn't get laid even in your dreams but on second thought I figured its best I cleared things up instead of allowing you to drown in misinterpretation.

That post was me trying to warm up to you.There is nothing wrong with having a ghetto name if you don't intend to seek employment in kentucky.If you responded in the affirmative,this post would probably be what hood you was from then maybe in response i'd lie and say that my cousin shared a cell with somebody from that place and before you know it we have a conversation in motion.Then you to have the upper hand in the convo would probably start to brag about your other cousin who is doing a quarter century for trying to jack a cop car and how thug he was back in the day.I'd feel jealous and maybe to counter that i'd lie and say mine didn't get caught,he got shot in a midday ATM stick up and he is now in thug mansion with pac and biggy,you'd try to regain the upper hand by bringing baby mommas in the convo and how back in the day they used to call you the devirginator but i'd have already beat you.Few weeks would pass and before you know it my suspicions are confirmed that you are actually not some hood fella but an outstanding honors student at howard.

You fuckin ruined it though as I don't roll with short circuits who would rather react than seek clarification first,I don't think you are stupid but you sure are idiotic.Albo?ignore list?like wtf dood?

FBI
10-18-2009, 10:37 PM
What if you just stop stalking me? That would do it.

Cabalo
10-18-2009, 11:03 PM
Why don't you stop creating dupe accounts in the first place? That's clearly not wanted around here and you are breaking the rules.

Rart
10-18-2009, 11:09 PM

In response to this I was to start by saying you were so ugly you couldn't get laid even in your dreams but on second thought I figured its best I cleared things up instead of allowing you to drown in misinterpretation.

That post was me trying to warm up to you.There is nothing wrong with having a ghetto name if you don't intend to seek employment in kentucky.If you responded in the affirmative,this post would probably be what hood you was from then maybe in response i'd lie and say that my cousin shared a cell with somebody from that place and before you know it we have a conversation in motion.Then you to have the upper hand in the convo would probably start to brag about your other cousin who is doing a quarter century for trying to jack a cop car and how thug he was back in the day.I'd feel jealous and maybe to counter that i'd lie and say mine didn't get caught,he got shot in a midday ATM stick up and he is now in thug mansion with pac and biggy,you'd try to regain the upper hand by bringing baby mommas in the convo and how back in the day they used to call you the devirginator but i'd have already beat you.Few weeks would pass and before you know it my suspicions are confirmed that you are actually not some hood fella but an outstanding honors student at howard.

You fuckin ruined it though as I don't roll with short circuits who would rather react than seek clarification first,I don't think you are stupid but you sure are idiotic.Albo?ignore list?like wtf dood?

Jesus fucking christ, take your drama to PM's. This forum is called Bittorrent, not giant ego fight.

And to Cabalo, I believe dupe accounts are allowed as long as you don't BT invite/trade on both accounts.

Bad-Day
10-18-2009, 11:13 PM
I guess ill have to report u 2, for spam, non topic e-drama :D specially a dude whit the nick fbi, thats distasteful. ;)

Ps. Besides you 2 leave so near to eatch other. lol

pro267
10-18-2009, 11:22 PM
If you think that Fiji's flag belongs to Portugal, then I'm afraid you're beyond the sort of help any one of us could offer.

FBI
10-18-2009, 11:35 PM
Why don't you stop creating dupe accounts in the first place? That's clearly not wanted around here and you are breaking the rules.

Staffers can easily ban my ass from here if they believe it's the right thing to do. You can not, so I'd say stay in your place as user.

Cabalo
10-18-2009, 11:36 PM

Jesus fucking christ, take your drama to PM's. This forum is called Bittorrent, not giant ego fight.

And to Cabalo, I believe dupe accounts are allowed as long as you don't BT invite/trade on both accounts.
Which means both must have disabled privs.
Besides, this is his 3rd account here, being the first one banned and the previous one disabled priv'ed.

Bad-Day
10-18-2009, 11:42 PM
If you think that Fiji's flag belongs to Portugal, then I'm afraid you're beyond the sort of help any one of us could offer.

I love my fiji flag so what ?

I do not, have to explain anything to you, but since i have time to spare right know, ill explain something to you, i was born there ;)

FBI
10-18-2009, 11:54 PM

Besides, this is his 3rd account here, being the first one banned and the previous one disabled priv'ed.

You fucking love me, my god.

Bad-Day
10-18-2009, 11:58 PM
http://mottamr.blog.uol.com.br/images/allyouneedislove.jpg
lalalalalalalalalala, PERDOA-ME, lalalalalalalalalalalala

Cabalo
10-18-2009, 11:58 PM

Besides breaking this site's rules, you're a known trader and scammer, therefore I fail to see the reason, or reasons, to have a positive opinion on people like you.
Fact.

Beijinhos, miudo.

FBI
10-19-2009, 12:01 AM
I can see the love, all around your posts regarding me.

A known trader, scammer thats banned nowhere. Interesting how the actual staffers don't see that and you do. As I said, interesting.

Rart
10-19-2009, 12:05 AM
I would say take it to PM, but I guess you can't.

IdolEyes787
10-19-2009, 12:06 AM
I don't think the staffers here know everything .You can take my word for it some aren't very brite brigth bright .

Bad-Day
10-19-2009, 12:07 AM
Besides breaking this site's rules, you're a known trader and scammer, therefore I fail to see the reason, or reasons, to have a positive opinion on people like you.
Fact.

Beijinhos, miudo.

Gda lol vcs :)

Cabalo were are the proofs ?
Ps: dont go running and asking for someone to close this.

We know, we know, just words, there are never pics...

thats why i liked brianh, he deleivered.

FBI
10-19-2009, 12:07 AM
Indeed. Thank Idol for that :-/

I may not be the best user around here but still.

@idol

I was talking about tracker staffers. Cabalo said I was a trader and all that stuff yet I'm not banned anywhere.

Rart
10-19-2009, 12:09 AM

Uh...what?

IdolEyes787
10-19-2009, 12:10 AM
When people report something I just hit random buttons.Whatever happens is just luck of the draw really.

Bad-Day
10-19-2009, 12:10 AM

Uh...what?

:lol:

Rart
10-19-2009, 12:12 AM
That's good to know! Modding can get really hard sometimes, so when your tired your judgement could be impaired. Randomly hitting a button really helps, it's often better than blurred judgement. Good strategy to relieve the stress, you deserve it.

FBI
10-19-2009, 12:13 AM
When people report something I just hit random buttons.Whatever happens is just luck of the draw really.

I'm cool with that, I'm not creating a new acc over it again. Seriously, damn privates.

Bad-Day
10-19-2009, 12:16 AM
Report cabalo. ? No ?

Ewwyourface
10-19-2009, 12:23 AM
Everyone knows all PTN and CN staff are traders/scammers.

Bad-Day
10-19-2009, 12:26 AM
LOL

Superman is ghey, everyone who uses a superman avatar is ghey.

Ewwyourface
10-19-2009, 12:28 AM
Your insults are weak and don't do a good job of covering the truth. :)

Bad-Day
10-19-2009, 12:32 AM
Well im not superman, but still i try, in a foreing language to call you stupid, and moron.

Ps: U know nothing.

kooltilldend
10-19-2009, 12:41 AM
so after all this drama's done and dusted...what does cn stand for anyways? :shifty:

Bad-Day
10-19-2009, 01:07 AM
so after all this drama's done and dusted...what does cn stand for anyways? :shifty:

CONA. that in english means pussy. This is the true meaning off Cn, that along the way was changed because, ppl tought it was too hardcore.

This is the truth.

new_member
10-19-2009, 01:35 AM
Well im not superman, but still i try, in a foreing language to call you stupid, and moron.

Ps: U know nothing.

he is right, staff PtN ex-trader