PDA

View Full Version : where did this go ?

Bad-Day
10-18-2009, 11:49 PM
http://i37.tinypic.com/2yw5smg.jpgThere used to be something about a Sct account here but since it included personal info it was moved to the secret trash section.

i was lurking this thread, and writting, a very smart reply, but suddently, gone, whit the wind ?

Moved to another secret part off fst ? :dry:

Rart
10-18-2009, 11:55 PM
Ow... all the details are there...

It was probably trashed in some way due to that. No idea about the error. Sometimes links from old posts give me that error too.

IdolEyes787
10-18-2009, 11:57 PM
Trashed for the reason Rart said.

Rart
10-18-2009, 11:57 PM
Er just curious then, why does it give that error? Is it a bug? I've been getting that on some other, unrelated links as well.

Bad-Day
10-19-2009, 12:01 AM
trashed ? :shifty:

in that case the message, should say, trashed...... thats not what it says........ i think it was moved to ttc*

i edited the pic, to protect the possible trader.

Rart
10-19-2009, 12:06 AM
Nice edit into the OP :D. Could that be un-swirled?

IdolEyes787
10-19-2009, 12:08 AM
You edited my edit.:angry:I'm going to have to disable you and ban you.

Bad-Day
10-19-2009, 12:09 AM
LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Donī+t do that, you like me too much!!!!!

IdolEyes787
10-19-2009, 12:11 AM
You can never like someone too much.

Bad-Day
10-19-2009, 12:13 AM
Donīt tell me that, i have just felt it, recently....... anyway, sorry to cause such embaressement. I will not mention TTC anymore, cause i dont wanna be banned :)

Rart
10-19-2009, 12:15 AM
TTC is overrated. Ghost town of 1 seeder torrents =/. Needs more users, perhaps open reg to boost peers.

IdolEyes787
10-19-2009, 12:16 AM
I'd nominate you but what's in it for me?

Bad-Day
10-19-2009, 12:18 AM
uhmmmmmmmm , i donīt trade, but :) you know that im cool :D
I see myself has they guy, who sees, but never tells, im no snitch^!
ps: i know that u dont trade also.

IdolEyes787
10-19-2009, 12:26 AM
Not true I've traded lots of things- pleasantries, tall stories ,spit.

Also how do you leap from "what's in it for me" to trading.

Ewwyourface
10-19-2009, 12:26 AM
IdolEyes787 moderates a forum that supports trading. He supports traders and helps them when they get scammed. So yes he is a trader.

Villalltheway
10-19-2009, 12:27 AM
IdolEyes787 moderates a forum that supports trading. He supports traders and helps them when they get scammed. So yes he is a trader.

Quick call the police.

Bad-Day
10-19-2009, 12:29 AM

Please move along,...................., unless you reveal your secret identity, get the fuck out off here. bye.

IdolEyes787
10-19-2009, 12:30 AM

So the truth ( about you not me) comes out.

Btw if I was a warden of a prison would that then make me a criminal ?
What a twerp.

Yeah I really help people when they get scammed.Think it through jerk -off what could I possibly do except ban the person who scammed them or report the stolen account to the tracker.

Now leave me alone I'm going to watch "The Amazing Race" or as I like to call it" Cool Places I Will Never Get to See"

The_Martinator
10-19-2009, 03:53 PM

You've got it spot on. You haz English grammar+you iz a mothafracking genious. Pure win is what you are.

PS: A warden is a criminal. Fact. Don't you watch any movies? Or better yet, prison break?

kooltilldend
10-19-2009, 08:17 PM

You've got it spot on. You haz English grammar+you iz a mothafracking genious. Pure win is what you are.

PS: A warden is a criminal. Fact. Don't you watch any movies? Or better yet, prison break?
try Das Experiment for better results :P

IdolEyes787
10-19-2009, 08:31 PM
Famous case but iMDB to the contrary those aren't wardens those are guards.

Better example is Strother Martin's "Captain " in Cool Hand Luke or Bob Gunton's Warden Norton in the ubiquitous Shawshank Redemption.
Personally I'd go with Warden Barrot from Papillon : "Put all hope out of your mind".

brightsid
10-19-2009, 08:47 PM
Favorite one. But Steve's mind was too hard to beat

kooltilldend
10-19-2009, 08:58 PM
guards, wardens...same thing :P

fine you have a better example lol

IdolEyes787
10-19-2009, 09:57 PM
Favorite one. But Steve's mind was too hard to beat

Still gets me when the guy from Barney Miller has the unfortunate meeting with the bamboo.:sick:
Or where Dustbin Hoofman stores his valuables.:sick:

There's a rumor that you got into FSC.Personally I don't believe it.

megabyteme
10-19-2009, 10:03 PM
Cool Hand Luke and Papillon are two fantastic movies!

IdolEyes787
10-19-2009, 10:05 PM
What's your point and what does that have to do with the topic?

Bad-Day
10-19-2009, 10:28 PM
well I love u all guys^!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ps: vote for me for ttc please!!!!!!!

Benjamin
10-19-2009, 10:38 PM

That rumor is true :slap:

ca_aok
10-19-2009, 10:51 PM
Yep, he made quite a few posts right away too :o

Bad-Day
10-19-2009, 10:56 PM
oh bummer. wrong post.

IdolEyes787
10-19-2009, 11:58 PM
Yep, he made quite a few posts right away too :o

One hundred and forty seven I know.

Some even made sense.

ca_aok
10-20-2009, 12:09 AM
Some even made sense.
How DARE he? :pinch:

Rart
10-20-2009, 12:35 AM
He massively spammed the entire board in a matter of days after a year of inactivity and constantly asked for the full names of "l33t" trackers. The makings of an active, community oriented member :yup:

I pity the person who invited him, to be honest. If he was really invited.

IdolEyes787
10-20-2009, 01:12 AM
One hundred and sixty -one

kooltilldend
10-20-2009, 01:27 AM

well i'm in...from reading the posts here though...doesn't seem many people are happy about that :(

@Rart...which tracker did I ask for? even I have no idea what u r talking about here mate

Rart
10-20-2009, 01:51 AM
i don't even know what cn stands for:huh:

so after all this drama's done and dusted...what does cn stand for anyways? :shifty:

:mellow:

Bad-Day
10-20-2009, 01:59 AM
again ?

CN Stands for Cona, its portuguese for Pussy.

Due to, his hardocore nature, later on it was changed to Conita, aka little pussy.

There you go, ill probably be banned after this, but its worthy :D

kooltilldend
10-20-2009, 02:02 AM
yeah and what's wrong with asking what the name of a tracker stands for? (btw i already got the answer to that q)...i didn't ask for an invite to that site now, did i?

heck i don't even know what that site is about (and for the most part don't care either)

also i thought u meant i asked for a tracker name on the other site...i asked the name here and i'm not sure what's wrong with that at all...unless i'm missing something

p.s. thanks for the info. bad-day but i already figured that out (thanks to someone)...its probably not worth getting banned (i doubt u will get banned over it but what do i know lol) if u were just trying to inform me about that :P

Rart
10-20-2009, 02:10 AM
yeah and what's wrong with asking what the name of a tracker stands for?

I think it was fairly obvious from the manner you were asking (and your recent "newfound" activity after bashing from a FSC thread) that you were simply trying to find info about yet another "l33t" tracker. To each his own I guess, it's a public forum.

And good job Bad-day on even furthering my point about kooltilldend. Pussy :lol:

IdolEyes787
10-20-2009, 02:14 AM
well i'm in...from reading the posts here though...doesn't seem many people are happy about that :(

First if anyone here isn't happy about you getting an invited any place what difference does it make? It's really none of our business you know .
Second why is it so hard for people to differentiate between kidding adn being serious?
It's a language thing isn't it, where you can understand the words but the context is lost.

Or maybe after reading Rart's post I'm totally wrong and most everyone here is a dick.:idunno:

Bad-Day
10-20-2009, 02:14 AM
Well know you know, its CN - CONA this is the thruth im a founding member, so, im like elite and shit :D

kooltilldend
10-20-2009, 02:18 AM
dude i don't even what the heck that site is about so why the hell would i wanna get into it? i don't wanna get into that site, ftwr, uk-t, etc etc etc

the only ones I have any interest in (for very valid reasons) are FTN and SCT (and FSC but I'm obviously in there now - and so far am absolutely loving it)

also you can call me what you want...it really doesn't matter to me...if I want an invite to a site, believe me, I'll ask for it (like I did for a site I'm in now)...i only asked for cn since i had never heard of it before (which is why I asked for CE as well - again I have nothing to hide - although I'm sure you'll probably think I gathered info so I could ask for an invite to that site too - well you are partially right...I'm in CE now but that's only because the staff of CE invited me so I figured it doesn't hurt to get in - but did I "need" the site? no, not really...I definitely wouldnt've requested it either if it weren't for the staff)

anyways i'm done explaining myself...you'll believe what you want at the end of the day so it doesn't really matter

good luck with whatever you are looking for (if anything at all)...otherwise, just good luck with life!

cheers!

@IdolEyes...lol my bad...I didn't realize you were kidding...its just that after reading rart's post, I figured people here were actually genuinely pissed off...and although you are right, it doesn't really matter what others think here...I just don't see any reason to harbour any bad feelings towards anyone (here or otherwise) - or for that matter vice versa

then again, can't satisfy everyone i guess...ah well bitter luck then

good to know you weren't serious though...its just that the lack of smileys, totally caught me off-guard lol :P

@Bad-Day well seeing that you are a founding member...I guess I can ask you then what your site's about? not so much as to ask for an invite (as a certain person probably thinks) but rather out of curiosity as to what your site offers

cheers!

IdolEyes787
10-20-2009, 02:22 AM
You know I've often wondered are my posts invisible or something?

Test.......Test ............

Bad-Day
10-20-2009, 02:24 AM
J8E5A8ylKzY great song

kooltilldend
10-20-2009, 02:25 AM
You know I've often wondered are my posts invisible or something?

Test.......Test ............
lol i read it after i typed my response to rart...so i had to re-edit it...try reading it now :P

Rart
10-20-2009, 02:26 AM
I did read your post but right after talking about sarcasm/reality I'm a little confused as to decoding your last statement. Are you saying I'm a dick? Or that someone else is? I wont take it personally either way but I'd appreciate clarification :)

And as to KTDE, I'm still not quite sure where idoleyes was "sarcastic" but you still missed something.

Bad-Day
10-20-2009, 02:29 AM
We are all dicks in case you guys didint noticed, girls, donīt come here!

Cn is cn, if the staff donīt come here, to talk about it, its because they dont need fst members, i guess, youre barking @ the wrong door, ps, i was joking about the fouding member, in case you didint noticed.

kooltilldend
10-20-2009, 02:29 AM
@rart...what did i miss? (btw call me kool instead of ktde if you don't mind since it took me a while to realize u were talking to me lol)

anyways, i gtg to work now so will continue this either at work or after i come back

finally i'm really not sure what u r pissed off about but i guess it really doesn't matter at this point...just try to calm down a bit, aite?

cheers!

Bad-Day
10-20-2009, 02:33 AM
can someone please rate this thread has a 5 ?

its my first one, it would really mean something to me, please,,,,

Rart
10-20-2009, 02:36 AM
I'm not "angry", I'm just voicing my opinion on the recent event that occurred. It may be a dissenting opinion, but I'm not really pissed at anyone. I'll probably forget about it in a day anyway. I'm not starting 3 paragraph posts to attack/defend anyone like some of the recent drama...

Bad-Day
10-20-2009, 02:39 AM
who i didint read it all, sorry, for the late reply dude, i cant talk about cn, because they would be pissed if we said anything outside cn.

1- rule dont talk about cn
2- blablabla
3- blablabala
its goes all the way down to 1000 rule,...

its a movie tracker, i think you would be fine, whit passthepopcorn or thc.

welcome to fsc.

IdolEyes787
10-20-2009, 02:40 AM
good to know you weren't serious though...its just that the lack of smileys, totally caught me off-guard lol :P

There is an invisible lol smiley attached to all my posts. Take it for granted that I'm not insulting anyone ,well at least anyone who didn't insult me first.In those cases I will be sure to attach the appropriate:angry::angry::angry:

I did read your post but right after talking about sarcasm/reality I'm a little confused as to decoding your last statement. Are you saying I'm a dick? Or that someone else is? I wont take it personally either way but I'd appreciate clarification :)

No I appreciate your contributions to FST too much to ever call you a dick ,pussy.

who i didint read it all, sorry, for the late reply dude, i cant talk about cn, because they would be pissed if we said anything outside cn.

1- rule dont talk about cn
2- blablabla
3- blablabala
its goes all the way down to 1000 rule,...

There is a rule never to reveal how many rules there are so you are screwed now buckoo.

kooltilldend
10-20-2009, 03:11 AM
@rart right but your posts seemed pretty aggressive to me...well wth it doesn't really matter anyways

edit: nvrmind...apparently i was responding to an old comment lol...there've been tons of new ones now :P

@Bad-Day lol thanks...and that's more than enough info too...i don't have any specialized movie trackers but that's coz i don't really need them either...the likes of TL, IPT, HD/SD provide me amply so I really don't need another one

@IdolEyes...lol i get the picture...basically if i'm not seeing any smilies, then I'm technically seeing a bunch - even though I can't see them...right? :lol::lol:

Rart
10-20-2009, 03:30 AM
Don't take it too personally, true drama on FST is a lot more long winded and personal... just look at any of the recent threads in this section. I'll stop now though, I'm not pissed and have nothing more to say, really. Good luck with wherever FST takes you.

And you're a dick, Idoleyes.

pone44
10-20-2009, 05:52 AM
Rart is puddy. :argue:

Benjamin
10-20-2009, 06:27 AM
kooltilldend, FST isn't the best place to be asking questions, nobody is going to post information for you on a public forum. You should ask in private. I'm pretty sure there's already a review here on the site you're asking about anyway.
(http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../../../members/kooltilldend-203692)

sez
10-20-2009, 06:37 AM
Don't take it too personally, true drama on FST is a lot more long winded and personal... just look at any of the recent threads in this section. I'll stop now though, I'm not pissed and have nothing more to say, really. Good luck with wherever FST takes you.

And you aren't a dick, Idoleyes.

what he said.So long as he aint talking bout your kids,there is no need to take it personally.Though I can't shake off this feeling that he kinda happens to maybe have something against me.

And just curious rart,how come you took it laying down when gft phished your details off this place?You seem like a pretty vocal individual to allow such to go quietly plus I figure its these kinds of things that would trigger you.

I'd sure be pissed as hell if I were you regardless of the imminent ban.

kooltilldend
10-20-2009, 11:05 AM
well the way I see it...asking q's doesn't hurt...i mean if the other person wants to respond, great...if not, that's cool too...either way though, I wouldn't know until I ask :P

also when u say ask in private...ask who? on the contrary, since i posted here in public, someone was kind enough to actually respond to me in private...otherwise, i probably would've never contacted that person (or vice versa)

IdolEyes787
10-20-2009, 12:24 PM

Tell me something I don't know.

@sez how could I have anything against you since I don't really know you?

A wise man ( well megabyteme but close enough) said something to me that I really took to heart: "don't be too hard on people because they are just trying to contribute as best they can " .
Well that just paraphrasing actually since megabyteme puts things a lot more eloquently but the meaning holds -everyone's just trying to put their thoughts out their and hopefully be appreciated.Not everyone has the luxury of having great wit or experience or even basic English skills.
Why should I look down on them because of it.
If everything you do is negative and everything you say demeaning what are chances of any positive ever coming from ?

Encourage don't discourage.Things will eventually be better for it.

Bad-Day
10-20-2009, 02:08 PM
wow, you guys... take this too seriously ... no one has nothing agains anyone, even cabalo loves us all :D

The_Martinator
10-20-2009, 02:52 PM

Tell me something I don't know.

A wise man ( well megabyteme but close enough) said something to me that I really took to heart: "don't be too hard on people because they are just trying to contribute as best they can " .
Well that just paraphrasing actually since megabyteme puts things a lot more eloquently but the meaning holds -everyone's just trying to put their thoughts out their and hopefully be appreciated.Not everyone has the luxury of having great wit or experience or even basic English skills.
Why should I look down on them because of it.
If everything you do is negative and everything you say demeaning what are chances of any positive ever coming from ?

Encourage don't discourage.Things will eventually be better for it.

Are you turning optimistic on me??!! It doesn't suit you, old friend. :lol:

Seriously, hell yeah, that's the spirit!

sez
10-20-2009, 04:06 PM
well you couldn't :P and I have no reason to think you'd have anyfin against me.That part of my post was directed towards rart :yeZziR:

As regards what we talked about,its kinda hard to sit and watch as these intellectual pygmys persist on provoking me but I take value in your counsel and am accordingly gonna keep keeping to ignoring their fatous rants perhaps under the pretext that maybe like it is in adolescents,they are simply trying to understand themselves as they wade through midlife crisis.

IdolEyes787
10-20-2009, 04:31 PM
As regards what we talked about,its kinda hard to sit and watch as these intellectual pygmys persist on provoking me but I take value in your counsel and am accordingly gonna keep keeping to ignoring their fatous rants perhaps under the pretext that maybe like it is in adolescents,they are simply trying to understand themselves as they wade through midlife crisis.

Red sports car and young girlfriend worked for me.

kooltilldend
10-20-2009, 07:27 PM
^^ blue's my color :P

Rart
10-20-2009, 09:18 PM

And you aren't a dick, Idoleyes.

what he said.So long as he aint talking bout your kids,there is no need to take it personally.Though I can't shake off this feeling that he kinda happens to maybe have something against me.

And just curious rart,how come you took it laying down when gft phished your details off this place?You seem like a pretty vocal individual to allow such to go quietly plus I figure its these kinds of things that would trigger you.

I'd sure be pissed as hell if I were you regardless of the imminent ban.

Were you talking about me or Idol? I don't have anything against you, in fact, I barely know you at all really, just know that you're a active poster on this forum :huh:.

As to GFT, they were remarkably mature about the entire situation. They told me I wouldn't be banned for talking about serb on FST, and I didn't receive anything other than a PM saying hi from serb. Thats it. It was quite remarkable, and I respect their staff a lot for that, it could've been worse. I still happily use their site.

megabyteme
10-20-2009, 10:39 PM
A wise man ( well megabyteme but close enough) said something to me that I really took to heart

:O If you are putting me anywhere near "the wise man" category, you must have misinterpreted something I said. :D

I'll try to make my senseless babble completely oblivious and indecipherable from now on...:lol:

I apologize for the confusion that it caused.

Bad-Day
10-20-2009, 10:40 PM
wow, were did, this go?, was certainly a very well chosen name for this thread.

IdolEyes787
10-20-2009, 11:04 PM
Moved to the lounge.

Albo Da Kid
10-20-2009, 11:05 PM
Moved to the lounge.
Thanks. As long as it annoys the shit out of the Loungerers, I'm with it

megabyteme
10-20-2009, 11:08 PM
Moved to the lounge.

Every time I post in BT, I get deported...:cry: Maybe I can find a coyote to get me back across the border.

IdolEyes787
10-20-2009, 11:09 PM
Moved to bt trades.:o

megabyteme
10-20-2009, 11:18 PM
I have a tuna fish sandwich and some Doritos. Anyone got a juice box? How about a candy bar?

Bad-Day
10-20-2009, 11:49 PM
http://www.getonmyhorse.info/

IdolEyes787
10-20-2009, 11:52 PM
Moved to XXX section.

Bad-Day
10-20-2009, 11:55 PM
:D :D

http://img201.imageshack.us/img201/8260/6e0lolicatgirlsdl8.swf

moved to the music section

megabyteme
10-20-2009, 11:56 PM
Moved to XXX section.

That's cool. I haven't talked to Rart yet today. :D

Bad-Day
10-21-2009, 12:05 AM
http://www.getonmyhorse.info/ how can, i make an embed vid off this ?

m9ZiybPVVTY
EIyixC9NsLI

megabyteme
10-21-2009, 12:09 AM
Idol sent me this a while back. I think it is exclusively for youtube vids, but it does work with those.

Type [YOU TUBE] but without the space.If I type it like you should here the filters recognize it as a url.

Now look near the top right .You show see a box with 2 things in it url and embed.

Copy everything in the url after the = .

In your case is was LZ0epRjfGLw and paste it directly after the bracketed youtube bit
End with [/YOU TUBE] ( again no space),preview it to make sure that you didn't screw up and you're done.

Not a big deal but just a little more elegant doing it that why.

Bad-Day
10-21-2009, 09:38 AM
:)

kooltilldend
10-21-2009, 06:43 PM
i'm loving this thread...mclovin''

uhh yeah

Bad-Day
10-21-2009, 07:15 PM
please do us a favor and a get a decent avatar.

kooltilldend
10-21-2009, 08:29 PM
lol i was waiting on someone to mention that :P

Bad-Day
10-21-2009, 09:41 PM
Oh, im so sorry, i had no idea, you were into fat naked guys.

Please, accept my apologizes.

cinephilia
10-21-2009, 10:04 PM
ahaha

Bad-Day
10-21-2009, 10:43 PM
Fuck* cinephilia says, that hes behind me! Holy shit!

cinephilia
10-21-2009, 11:44 PM
i'm behind you indeed, but for your own good :yup:

megabyteme
10-22-2009, 03:56 AM
Fuck* cinephilia says, that hes behind me! Holy shit!

It's far better to have cine behind you than some random, fat naked guy!

Bad-Day
10-22-2009, 07:29 PM
Should i say thanks cinephilia ? :)

@megabyteme, indeed, that avatar creeps me out.

cinephilia
10-22-2009, 07:31 PM
yeah, please do it :mushy:

Bad-Day
10-22-2009, 07:45 PM
yeah, please do it :mushy:

Since, you turned into MJ, ( i.e from black to white avatar) :lol:, you have been acting weird... nicer... dunno if its a good thing:P

Btw, thanks Cinephilia i think :p

cinephilia
10-22-2009, 08:29 PM
Since, you turned into MJ, ( i.e from black to white avatar) :lol:, you have been acting weird... nicer... dunno if its a good thing:P
well... life's hard... i simply decided to give myself more chance to succeed :idunno:

Rart
10-22-2009, 08:36 PM
@megabyteme, indeed, that avatar creeps me out.

Personally I liked the lego one better.

Bad-Day
10-22-2009, 08:48 PM
well... life's hard... i simply decided to give myself more chance to succeed :idunno:

:yup: Indeed

I heard, you were the son, off bill gates, i guess my source was wrong.

Another shitty day, x to go.

I guess ill try the oposite, sing some reggae on the sidewalk, and hearn trouble free money.;)

The_Martinator
10-22-2009, 09:58 PM
Talking about avatars, WTF is that in yours, Bad-Day? Looks like someone who's ascending. :D

Rart
10-22-2009, 10:50 PM
In that regard, I preferred the fat bald dude. Especially with the paint mustache :D

The_Martinator
10-23-2009, 08:17 AM
In that regard, I preferred the fat bald dude. Especially with the paint mustache :D

That was Bad-Day's RL pic. :O

Show some respect, dude!

Rart
10-23-2009, 08:48 PM
Sorry Bad-Day =/ But you should know this already, never post your RL pic online. There are pervs everywhere :dabs:

Bad-Day
10-23-2009, 09:13 PM
Im here, listenning to " Into the wild ost " trying to clean my ears, please :)

Iīm only affraid off the mental mod,,, :D

Ps:
http://i28.tinypic.com/10ndi60.jpg Undercover
http://i27.tinypic.com/wasp5e.jpg On vacations
http://i30.tinypic.com/1zgcd3o.jpg Made this special mug, has a memory, off my vacations.
http://i32.tinypic.com/2uzot20.jpg @The disco
Real Life: http://i31.tinypic.com/99f80z.jpg

Intr4ns1t
10-23-2009, 10:06 PM
Im here, listenning to " Into the wild ost " trying to clean my ears, please :)

Iīm only affraid off the mental mod,,, :D

Ps:
http://i28.tinypic.com/10ndi60.jpg Undercover
http://i27.tinypic.com/wasp5e.jpg On vacations
http://i30.tinypic.com/1zgcd3o.jpg Made this special mug, has a memory, off my vacations.
http://i32.tinypic.com/2uzot20.jpg @The disco
Real Life: http://i31.tinypic.com/99f80z.jpg

I loled:lol: TY for that bad-day:)

The_Martinator
10-23-2009, 10:25 PM
:lol: at the disco one. which band is that? They don't seem familiar, but sure do look cool!

cinephilia
10-24-2009, 12:03 AM
lol

Bad-Day
10-24-2009, 04:53 PM
:lol: at the disco one. which band is that? They don't seem familiar, but sure do look cool!

Dunno :(

Ps: someone has hacked cinephilia account!! hes laughing!

IdolEyes787
10-24-2009, 05:04 PM
Maybe he's laughing at somebody.:idunno:
If not check his passport he's no longer French.

Bad-Day
10-24-2009, 05:30 PM
oh, this means he left us, and gave away his account, whit haxx to ttc to someone else? oh :(

cinephilia
10-24-2009, 05:49 PM
that was my little brother.. :noes:

IdolEyes787
10-24-2009, 05:50 PM
Thank God for TTC so at least I can keep my level 10.
Idol laughs at Martin.Looks down his nose at him.Expects him to start sucking up to him again soon.

sez
10-24-2009, 06:51 PM
and I think bad-days avatar has something to do with spiderman if me memory serves me right.

Bad-Day
10-24-2009, 08:28 PM
Sez, its me in the avatar.

Idol, bring cinephilia back.

IdolEyes787
10-24-2009, 08:34 PM
I'm willing to kill his little brother if there's a chance that that might help.

Bad-Day
10-24-2009, 08:49 PM
I'm willing to kill his little brother if there's a chance that that might help.
:lol::lol:

Lets investigate.

1- He was black /know hes white
2- He was a bad-ass / know hes just sissy
3- He never laughed / Know he laughs

Possible solutions.

Cinephilia, went for a sex change operation, the doctor was drunk, and did an MJ on Him, he woke up, so fucked up, that he had a brain meltdown.

Cinephilia was kidnaped by alliens or Elton John

Cinephilia was raped by Mjackson ghost.

Im thinking of more solutions.

IdolEyes787
10-24-2009, 09:27 PM
I thought Elton John was an alien ?

I'm going to check and see is the the account's IPs started changing with the new persona .
Btw I'm not kidding.

cinephilia
10-24-2009, 11:03 PM
/me is supervising the investigations :pimp:

Bad-Day
10-24-2009, 11:05 PM
Youre freaking me OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ana_lim
10-25-2009, 12:06 AM
Hello everyone.

Just want to greet you Happy Halloween -_+

The_Martinator
10-25-2009, 02:42 PM
Thank God for TTC so at least I can keep my level 10.
Idol laughs at Martin.Looks down his nose at him.Expects him to start sucking up to him again soon.

:lol:

You'll have to wait a little longer.

Bad-Day
10-25-2009, 04:58 PM
Martin do you need haxx to ttc ?

The_Martinator
10-25-2009, 05:11 PM
Martin do you need haxx to ttc ?

Oh, do I!! I will trade my left ear for it!

Bad-Day
10-25-2009, 05:35 PM
Oh, i want it too!

I really need a gift, im feeling so down :(

Cinepillia, M.I.A , U gone, Fl gone.... all i have know is kids foruns, and n00bzor home off spam.

The_Martinator
10-25-2009, 08:11 PM
Oh, i want it too!

I really need a gift, im feeling so down :(

Cinepillia, M.I.A , U gone, Fl gone.... all i have know is kids foruns, and n00bzor home off spam.

You have to let the little kid in you live. This guy was close to sufficating him, ask him for advice:

http://www.movieactors.com/freezes-super-pages/robin-hook97.jpg

Bad-Day
10-25-2009, 10:16 PM
Wtf?

that guy sucks!

sez
10-26-2009, 05:32 AM
http://img44.imageshack.us/img44/3338/venomtransform1.jpg