PDA

View Full Version : Help needed!!! thebox.nz BAN

vinniex
10-20-2009, 09:03 AM
Hello guyz, (HOPE THIS IS RIGHT PLACE TO DROP IT IN)

could anyone just pls tell me what I should do to reactive my thebox.bz acct after I get ban on my acct, yes, I broke the rules(bad ratio & setting up alternative acct, which I wasn't so aware of back then), but there must be other ways around to sort it out, right? actually there's sth pissing me off most is some mod from thebox in their IRC channel literally even got me banned from enterting their thebox channel, simplely because I PMed him while I was making a inquiry abt my case , which is so not allowed according to his words....grrr..

Guyz, i would be so grateful if you could drop me some solid advice to sort out my ban..I quite like thebox though due to my great affection towads BBC DOCs & drama after living in London for quite a while.

much all oblliged and best regards! u GUYZ R BEST.

CHEERS

kooltilldend
10-20-2009, 11:10 AM
thebox.nz or thebox.bz?

if its the latter English tracker...I find it hard to believe they would ban you for no reason...their staff is pretty friendly imo

susiserken
10-20-2009, 11:18 AM
thebox.nz or thebox.bz?I find it hard to believe they would ban you for no reason...

Not keeping a ratio and making a dupe account is usually more than enough his IP is prolly banned 2 :lol:

Yoann64
10-20-2009, 11:41 AM
there's sth pissing me off most is some mod from thebox in their IRC channel literally even got me banned from enterting their thebox channel, simplely because I PMed him while I was making a inquiry abt my case , which is so not allowed according to his words....grrr..

lol...Normally don't they write something about this on their rules when you join the channel ?

but there must be other ways around to sort it out, right?And if you made a dupe account ...i think that it will be hard ...

kooltilldend
10-20-2009, 11:43 AM
thebox.nz or thebox.bz?I find it hard to believe they would ban you for no reason...

Not keeping a ratio and making a dupe account is usually more than enough his IP is prolly banned 2 :lol:
right i'm blind lol

ain't no way you are getting back now mate

vinniex
10-20-2009, 12:08 PM
right i'm blind lol

ain't no way you are getting back now mate

really?!?! so this ban is permanent....and no least possibilities to make appeal??

kooltilldend
10-20-2009, 01:43 PM
well since u r banned from irc as well, i guess ur options r practically zilch

only hope is that some thebox staff member reads this and has some pity on you (very unlikely though tbh)

Bad-Day
10-20-2009, 03:03 PM
This is a keeper

Just call Riaa, and have your revange!

wheeloftime
10-20-2009, 06:37 PM
There was a site called uknova that had the same sort of content, I think it is still around, easy to join as well.

Don't really understand why you're so pissed at thebox though, you broke the rules and got banned - seems fair to me.

vinniex
10-21-2009, 03:19 AM
There was a site called uknova that had the same sort of content, I think it is still around, easy to join as well.

Don't really understand why you're so pissed at thebox though, you broke the rules and got banned - seems fair to me.

i wasn't that mad at them, just wanna get my acct back as I've been using this great bt service for a long time.. feel quite frustrated that they don't even give a second chance..I wasn't so aware of this consequence though..sigh,

is uknova still as good as thebox? cheers...

wheeloftime
10-21-2009, 07:18 AM

i wasn't that mad at them, just wanna get my acct back as I've been using this great bt service for a long time.. feel quite frustrated that they don't even give a second chance..I wasn't so aware of this consequence though..sigh,

OK. I thought you seemed to think they shouldn't have banned you, but I probably misread and you were just upset about being banned from IRC.
UKnova.com is similar to thebox but doesn't have quite as much content. They are open for sign-ups at the moment.

vinniex
10-21-2009, 02:05 PM

OK. I thought you seemed to think they shouldn't have banned you, but I probably misread and you were just upset about being banned from IRC.
UKnova.com is similar to thebox but doesn't have quite as much content. They are open for sign-ups at the moment.

many thnx, mate, I just felt lil bit annoyed then abt this whole ban things, at least u should get another chance if u did sth wrong,right? I was trying to increase my ratio untill my temp acct is overdue,then I was forced to open another acct,i didn;t realise this is against the rules. anyway, I just got kicked out from thebox irc channel once again by some mod after I tried to explain my case..

susiserken
10-21-2009, 02:54 PM
You had your shot at thebox.. you fucked up bigtime and they dont want you back its that easy ;)

Windy72
10-21-2009, 09:03 PM
You will find it harder to maintain ratio on UKN. Good luck though, praying for you :01:

Yoann64
10-21-2009, 09:26 PM
I just felt lil bit annoyed then abt this whole ban things, at least u should get another chance if u did sth wrong,right?
:blink: another chance ? why ?

I was trying to increase my ratio untill my temp acct is overdue,then I was forced to open another acct,
Did someone put a gun on your head ???

i didn;t realise this is against the rules. anyway, I just got kicked out from thebox irc channel once again by some mod after I tried to explain my case..
Mate ! Bad ratio + Dupe account + no authorized PM ...if you will cheat (or trade), i'm sure that you can do the "BT Grand Slam".

You can follow the advices of the others, because i don't think that you can get your account back!