PDA

View Full Version : FST community we need a Recruiters suf-forum

placebocrazy
10-22-2009, 02:16 PM
Recruiters could offering membership in their trackers, such thing would develop our community to a next level.

what's your opinion about that?

let's say, we have some members here in FST that are spread around tracker communities, so I guess this idea could come true.

It's time to improve our community!

n00bz0r
10-22-2009, 02:29 PM
for starters..i want to thank the OP for starting a topic such as this..

The communities that have recruiters dont support trading and generally ban the traders in addition to supplying their info to the trackers..
So,I am pretty sure something of that sort will never happen on FST..which forces me to state the fact that there won't be any official recruitment threads till there is a drastic change in the policies of FST as a board..(which, i highly doubt, will EVER happen)

so.. you better stick to other invite pushing boards out there.. (am sure many won't like the sound of this..but, its a fact ya guys will have to live with.)

lolwut
10-22-2009, 02:34 PM
will never happen on fst
there is only one particular forum i wont mention that has recruiters from every possible tracker you can think of

placebocrazy
10-22-2009, 02:35 PM
for starters..
the communities that have recruiters dont support trading and generally ban the traders in addition to supplying their info to the trackers..
So,I am pretty sure something of that sort will never happen on FST..which forces me to state the fact that there won't be any official recruitment threads till there is a drastic change in the policies of FST as a board..

nice point of view. I didn't think about that, I confess.
but let's see, it could happen remove the trade section and to get a recruiters section...

FST needs to take a new step in my opinion...

Probably we need some statistics to know how many users are against the idea to remove trade section and turn on recruiters zone.

will never happen on fst
there is only one particular forum i wont mention that has recruiters from every possible tracker you can think of

I know what you are talking about.
It can happen on FST too. Believe me, every forum needs to adapt to the evolution... I don't give up from this idea till FST community says to me that supports more Trade than Recruiters actions.

TrollinThunder
10-22-2009, 02:41 PM
Go suck up to recruiters on The Pirate Society.

aen
10-22-2009, 02:43 PM
The majority of people think that this place is a place for traders. So that's so. I didn't mean that everybody are traders here :D

So how could you imagine Recruiters here? Well recruiters near the traders...it looks great, right?

placebocrazy
10-22-2009, 02:44 PM

should I take your statement like a typical Trade guy ?
Do you fear a possible change?

And what about, you talk with some respect?

The majority of people think that this place is a place for traders. So that's so. I didn't mean that everybody are traders here :D

So how could you imagine Recruiters here? Well recruiters near the traders...it looks great, right?

I know and I understand. The Non Traders can change this FST view like a trading place.

Maybe FST have a position about this. I would like to know from them.

Or Maybe they care about all the members and propose a poll to infer about what the community feels.

ca_aok
10-22-2009, 02:52 PM
Will never happen. I'd never offer unlimited invites here, for what should be obvious reasons. If you see a member who you feel deserves to be invited, nothing stops a staffer here from inviting them (it's happened before).

1000possibleclaws
10-22-2009, 02:53 PM

Yes, do this. FST is an open discussion board. It is more about letting people discuss whatever they want, where other forums like TPS and more about getting their members invites and pleasing tracker staff. They would censor or delete most things that tracker staff complain about, because discussion is secondary to invites.

FST isn't as invite-centered as other sites, and it holds that niche. It would be very stupid on our part to lose this advantage and become one and the same with the dozens of other invite-moving clones.

placebocrazy
10-22-2009, 02:54 PM
Will never happen.

come on guys, things can change. I am not saying recruiters come here and coexist with traders.

I am talking about cleaning trade section. traders would search for a new place.

Yes, do this. FST is an open discussion board. It is more about letting people discuss whatever they want, where other forums like TPS and more about getting their members invites and pleasing tracker staff. They would censor or delete most things that tracker staff complain about, because discussion is secondary to invites.

FST isn't as invite-centered as other sites, and it holds that niche. It would be very stupid on our part to lose this advantage and become one and the same with the dozens of other invite-moving clones.

Not true. We are talking about File Saring Discussions and Support section. FST will be FST forever, only discussing about one easy move: Trade section off and getting a Recruiters zone. Itīs only my opinion and I respect yours.

cinephilia
10-22-2009, 03:00 PM
Will never happen.

come on guys, things can change. I am not saying recruiters come here and coexist with traders.

I am talking about cleaning trade section. traders would search for a new place.
fst stands for filesharingtalk just in case you didn't know... fst don't need recruiters - we are here to discuss and have fun, not to chase invites.

IdolEyes787
10-22-2009, 03:01 PM
for starters..i want to thank the OP for starting such a topic such as this..

The communities that have recruiters dont support trading and generally ban the traders in addition to supplying their info to the trackers..
So,I am pretty sure something of that sort will never happen on FST..which forces me to state the fact that there won't be any official recruitment threads till there is a drastic change in the policies of FST as a board..(which, i highly doubt, will EVER happen)

so.. you better stick to other invite pushing boards out there.. (am sure many won't like the sound of this..but, its a fact ya guys will have to live with.)

What he said but I think that there is a lot of hypocrisy to recruiting on invite forums so whatever.

If you are a decent person you can get invited from FST recruiters or no.I've only ever asked for and gotten one thing at FST (TVT) but because I've been a good member and transparent in everything I do I've gotten into other places.That's history and honesty.
Requirement takes very little of that into consideration .Person is on tracker A and tracker B .Person has seedbox to buffer accounts and a bit of cash to donate.Person is accepted.
Just my opinion but if you are a lying asshole you can fool everyone and get recruited from said invite forums .
Here the invites to the more elusive sites come hard but people get into places( outside the traders of course) because of who they are rather than some fucking meaningless stats.

Take away invites/trades from FST and for good or bad it's still FST .Take away invites from some other places and there is little appeal I'm sure to them.

n00bz0r
10-22-2009, 03:02 PM
Will never happen. I'd never offer unlimited invites here, for what should be obvious reasons. If you see a member who you feel deserves to be invited, nothing stops a staffer here from inviting them (it's happened before).

QFT
FST members do get asked to join other sites by their staffers on a routinely basis.
But asking for recruitment threads is a bit too much to ask..
FST members are free to request stuff in the designated area, which gets checked up more often than not by staffers from other sites.:yup:

placebocrazy
10-22-2009, 03:05 PM

fst stands for filesharingtalk just in case you didn't know... fst don't need recruiters - we are here to discuss and have fun, not to chase invites.

I am not chasing invites. I don't need them anymore. I only thought getting staff near fst we would improve. only that.

Why I begin this idea? Since I figure out our list of contacts of tracker staff is out of date. I think getting them closer to us would be better.

Do you think you can learn more with traders than old members on staffs?

mrnobody
10-22-2009, 03:05 PM
we need recruiters for Airforce.

placebocrazy
10-22-2009, 03:11 PM
we need recruiters for Airforce.

We are recruiting just now some neurons to you, dear member. Wait for them. Then you can reply with some intelligence to this topic.

IdolEyes787
10-22-2009, 03:12 PM
The Airforce consists of a bunch of pansies and glory seekers so we are better off without them.

1000possibleclaws
10-22-2009, 03:26 PM

Not true. We are talking about File Saring Discussions and Support section. FST will be FST forever, only discussing about one easy move: Trade section off and getting a Recruiters zone. Itīs only my opinion and I respect yours.[/QUOTE]

It was under the assumption that we'd have to make more than just that one compromise to get alot of tracker staff interested.

ca_aok
10-22-2009, 03:26 PM
Just my opinion but if you are a lying asshole you can fool everyone and get recruited from said invite forums .Easily. I only give invites out to one site at TPS, since I'm not in a position where I'll get in trouble for inviting some troublemakers ;)

I'd never openly offer invites to other sites there, even where I have unlimited invites. I view them the exact same way. A person can make a request and I'll take into consideration the person, not just the fact that they have buffers and (alleged) e-peen tracker screenshots (easily forged).

I give out invites to close friends in real life that can wrap their heads around private torrenting, and e-friends I've made at various torrent sites. That's about it.

It was under the assumption that we'd have to make more than just that one compromise to get alot of tracker staff interested.
You probably would starting with IP disclosures. And even that probably wouldn't satisfy many folks.

I don't see the point really anyway. Traders are idiots as far as I'm concerned, but if you somehow managed to kick them off here, they'll just find another forum that'll accept them. It's not like FST is the only place it happens.

1000possibleclaws
10-22-2009, 03:34 PM
It was under the assumption that we'd have to make more than just that one compromise to get alot of tracker staff interested.You probably would starting with IP disclosures. And even that probably wouldn't satisfy many folks.

I don't see the point really anyway. Traders are idiots as far as I'm concerned, but if you somehow managed to kick them off here, they'll just find another forum that'll accept them. It's not like FST is the only place it happens.

Exactly my point. Go elsewhere if you want a quick invite fix. Use FST if you like discussing and then you'll probably get everywhere you want. The latter just takes more time, and is not an option for your average bittard.

ca_aok
10-22-2009, 03:36 PM
Or you could just discuss and not have invites in mind.

Crazy, I know :o

1000possibleclaws
10-22-2009, 03:38 PM
Well the thread topic is based on getting invites, so I was stating the options...

cinephilia
10-22-2009, 03:41 PM
for starters..i want to thank the OP for starting such a topic such as this..

What he said but I think that there is a lot of hypocrisy to recruiting on invite forums so whatever.

If you are a decent person you can get invited from FST recruiters or no.I've only ever asked for and gotten one thing at FST (TVT) but because I've been a good member and transparent in everything I do I've gotten into other places.That's history and honesty.
Requirement takes very little of that into consideration .Person is on tracker A and tracker B .Person has seedbox to buffer accounts and a bit of cash to donate.Person is accepted.
Just my opinion but if you are a lying asshole you can fool everyone and get recruited from said invite forums .
Here the invites to the more elusive sites come hard but people get into places( outside the traders of course) because of who they are rather than some fucking meaningless stats.

Take away invites/trades from FST and for good or bad it's still FST .Take away invites from some other places and there is little appeal I'm sure to them.
+1 exactly my though.

placebocrazy
10-22-2009, 03:42 PM
Well the thread topic is based on getting invites, so I was stating the options...

The topic is about improve the community, with getting closer staff members.

The_Martinator
10-22-2009, 03:45 PM
OP, did you do a search about removing the trade section before you actually posted the idea? If you did, you might have noticed a multi page thread about it...

And if I remember correctly there have been a few recruitment threads by staffers here in the past so don't say it can't happen. How did the people invited do at tracker is a whole different question alltogether.

TrollinThunder
10-22-2009, 03:46 PM
Why would anyone want to get closer to staff members? How would that improve the community?

IdolEyes787
10-22-2009, 03:46 PM

The topic is about improve the community, with getting closer staff members.

Capitulating to someones demands doesn't make you closer to them it makes you their servant.

Btw I'm recruiting any women who are looking for a good time.
Although I'm not strictly staff anyplace else there is a staff involved.:naughty:

placebocrazy
10-22-2009, 03:49 PM
OP, did you do a search about removing the trade section before you actually posted the idea?

No I havenīt. I admit it. Tell me the link please.

And if I remember correctly there have been a few recruitment threads by staffers here in the past so don't say it can't happen.

Excuse me, but are other persons that are saying that recruiters can't coexist with FST because the trade section. But I agree with them. We can't have both.

cinephilia
10-22-2009, 03:51 PM
giving into staffers' whims in order to get closer to them = community improvement ?
just lol.

placebocrazy
10-22-2009, 03:53 PM
Why would anyone want to get closer to staff members? How would that improve the community?

when I say getting closer to staff members, I mean, getting the communities of those trackers in cooperation with FST.
We can't see all this thing related to invites.

Example: someone searches for a rare musical release, doesn't find it in public trackers. Could try here, and trackers communities would tell if they got that one. It will save time to searchers.

giving into staffers' whims in order to get closer to them = community improvement ?
just lol.

forget the staff and focus on members. do you doubt members around the p2p communities can improve any project?

TrollinThunder
10-22-2009, 03:56 PM
That reason is retarded. If you can't find a release on a public tracker, and you ask here, any user of the tracker could tell you. But you'd still need an invite to get the release, so it's useless anyway.

IdolEyes787
10-22-2009, 03:57 PM
First bad example since you would need to be a member of said tracker and then you could simply do the search yourself and secondly I hope tracker staff have better things to do than filling requests .

ca_aok
10-22-2009, 03:57 PM
Example: someone searches for a rare musical release, doesn't find it in public trackers. Could try here, and trackers communities would tell if they got that one. It will save time to searchers.This happens pretty frequently for various types of content, and folks usually help out. I'd be willing to up it to a tracker of their choice if I wanted the content myself.

forget the staff and focus on members. do you doubt members around the p2p communities can improve any project?Several people here are on pretty much any tracker you can think of. Sometimes I feel like I'm on far too many myself. So if you're looking for a cross section of members from most of the prominent trackers, you'll find it here.

secondly I hope tracker staff have better things to do than filling requests.
It's certainly not one of the funnest parts of the job, doesn't actually take that much time though.

Staffers are here quite frequently giving support for their sites and helping with general queries, especially regarding disabled accounts. So there IS staff participation. Just not recruitment threads, which really just end up inviting a bunch of collectors in most cases.

The_Martinator
10-22-2009, 04:03 PM
No I havenīt. I admit it. Tell me the link please.

[QUOTE=The_Martinator;3314861]And if I remember correctly there have been a few recruitment threads by staffers here in the past so don't say it can't happen.

http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-43/t-do-you-think-fst-should-get-rid-trading-section-338674

Excuse me, but are other persons that are saying that recruiters can't coexist with FST because the trade section. But I agree with them. We can't have both.

I agree with that too. That's prolly why there are no official recruiting threads nowadays. The old ones didn't go very well.

Bad-Day
10-22-2009, 07:41 PM
Those who recruit(admins,mods,wtv), are all around us, @ fst, if they like you, nothing is stopping them, off throwing you an invite.

If you want invites, so easely, join an invite forum, and donate, regulary, to gain haxx to the special invites giveaway thread.

pone44
10-22-2009, 08:10 PM
Some invite forums work by donations,rep points, whoever gives out the most invites, does tracker reviews(which is forbidden here),donates a lot of money to get special privileges. Rep points are used to climb the ranks on that forum. Would not want FST to turn into that. I am not the type to hand out invites just to get rep or become a certain rank. If a tracker wanted to recruit members then they could PM possible candidates that they think would be a good addition to their tracker and ask them if they want to join as said above.

Funkin'
10-22-2009, 08:32 PM
Some invite forums work by donations,rep points, whoever gives out the most invites, does tracker reviews(which is forbidden here),donates a lot of money to get special privileges. Rep points are used to climb the ranks on that forum. Would not want FST to turn into that. I am not the type to hand out invites just to get rep or become a certain rank. If a tracker wanted to recruit members then they could PM possible candidates that they think would be a good addition to their tracker and ask them if they want to join as said above.

Well said, pone. Not many here would want FST to turn into a TPS.

Rart
10-22-2009, 08:35 PM

Exactly. I would never wish to have that here, even if staff were completely in agreement with how this site works, and they were all willing to give out invites like candy. Once we allow that, this site turns into an invite community. People tread carefully, watch what they post, and make sure never to post anything negative about the site. I came here for supporting and opposing views, not just supporting. Once "community reps" come here, the integrity of the site is destroyed. Everyone tries to suck up to other people and the real "discussions" that occur would become only a memory.

Intr4ns1t
10-22-2009, 08:58 PM
Once "community reps" come here, the integrity of the site is destroyed. Everyone tries to suck up to other people and the real "discussions" that occur would become only a memory.

I can speak from experience and say this isn't necessarily true. I've been a rep for PtN for a while now here, and I get as much shit here as I do roses. I can also say that I have never really felt "sucked up" to here, even when we had a brief excursion of a recruiting thread. I'd also like to think I've at least had some sort of positive impact on discussions here, as well as several other staffers that post here frequently, barring someone trolling them.

The motivation to try for that positive impact is why I continue to post here. As far as the OP is concerned, the thought is just impractical for many of the reasons stated previously in this thread already.

1.Trading occurs here, and that is anathema to 99% of trackers.

2. While still being a fairly all encompassing forum for the BT community, it is not beholden to the trackers that are the end goal and will not be to hear staff say it. That's probably for the best tbh, as I have said in the past criticism is always capable of being a tool for improvement of all sites, no matter the tone it's stated with. You don't have to answer a post to gain from it ;) That criticism won't occur at most forums dedicated solely to BT, either because of fear or because staff of those forums are more beholden to the trackers they work with and take measures to prevent any tracker they are friends with from appearing less than stellar.

3.As gets mentioned quite often, this board is not just about BT, and to think that the staff here should invest all their time and effort into this one section of the board is a bit ego maniacal.

As a point of fact, I personally have invited quite a few members of FST to PtN over the course of being a rep here, and the majority are invited behind the scenes and without sycophantic suckuppery. That they are members here should not impact how they are viewed by the sites they are interested in barring that oh so lovely trade section that we all know and love with all our hearts:rolleyes: It'd be like saying "Oh my gawd, he's from Waco Texas so he MUST be insane!!!!" It just doesn't follow imo.

Rart
10-22-2009, 09:12 PM
Community reps openly advertise that their high ranked members of the tracker, and are open about the fact that they are actively recruiting. You are doing neither. An average member probably wouldn't realize you're staff at PTN, and you aren't recruiting. Hence, no ass kissing for you :). You could probably easily change that though if you included some nice info in your sig.

Intr4ns1t
10-22-2009, 09:34 PM
Community reps openly advertise that their high ranked members of the tracker, and are open about the fact that they are actively recruiting. You are doing neither. An average member probably wouldn't realize you're staff at PTN, and you aren't recruiting. Hence, no ass kissing for you :). You could probably easily change that though if you included some nice info in your sig.

Perish the thought :O

ca_aok
10-22-2009, 10:00 PM
Not really. There are plenty of community reps here, even those that aren't open about it. A community rep is not defined by the giving out of invites, or by the boasting about their tracker.

Rart
10-22-2009, 10:17 PM
Well that's well intransit really is. A community rep that is pretty much laying low and not openly stating it.

But under the OP's pretense, where a completely new sub forum would be created for community reps to recruit would most certainly require a very obvious and open advertisement the he is, in fact, recruiting for a tracker.

Intr4ns1t
10-22-2009, 10:28 PM
Well that's well intransit really is. A community rep that is pretty much laying low and not openly stating it.

But under the OP's pretense, where a completely new sub forum would be created for community reps to recruit would most certainly require a very obvious and open advertisement the he is, in fact, recruiting for a tracker.

Ironically enough, I am listed in the tracker staff thread here, but with the wrong nick, which never got changed when my nick here got changed from romeyroam. It still links to my profile, it's just never been fixed in that thread.

There is a difference between a recruiter and a site representative btw. They are not mutually inclusive either.

IdolEyes787
10-22-2009, 10:39 PM
Ironically enough, I am listed in the tracker staff thread here, but with the wrong nick, which never got changed when my nick here got changed from romeyroam. It still links to my profile, it's just never been fixed in that thread.

Somebody should really look into that .

Rigel9
10-22-2009, 10:46 PM
Who would wanna recruit people from here anyways...

Totti
10-22-2009, 10:49 PM

there are god users on fst you can not generalize

Intr4ns1t
10-22-2009, 10:54 PM

Well, I just want to say that with that statement, you imply you are not worth inviting to any trackers. Not everyone here is a trolling, trading, dumbass buttlicker, and to believe such is just daft imo. There are awesome members of quite a few great trackers at FST, and to ignore this place in it's entirety is, while appealing, not necessarily in the interests of any site that is not working on the belief that they have enough members already.

Yes it's harder to trust people here, but not impossible, and sometimes it's not even terribly difficult at that as some folks do not take on a different persona here than they do elsewhere or even in rl.

Rigel9
10-22-2009, 10:54 PM
Sure, I primarily ment random 1 post accounts with the "I can has invite pl0x" mentality.

Intr4ns1t
10-22-2009, 10:56 PM
Sure, I ment random 1 post accounts, etc. by that.

Fair enough, it's just difficult to make that assumption from your first post.

placebocrazy
10-22-2009, 11:07 PM
nice discussion people.I am reading each new post, and I am proud that this topic get us talking about such topics. This topic for itself, get us close :)

TP635
10-22-2009, 11:33 PM
Once in a while a real BT topic get a good discussion going on; and this on is good example. There are a lot of level headed people posting in Fst, many of them are members of 'good' trackers and are here not to ask for invite. I would not be wrong to say that the big majority of those frequent posters are already 'there'.

People who come here to just get invite hardly ever post in this section of the forum, and people with the invite to give out know when not to give. I have been here for quite a while and have never start a invite request thread, But I got invited to good tracker via pm inspite of never expressing an intention.

I belive that many staff from trackers that openly hate this site still do check in and read what is going on; they just would not admit it.

n00bz0r
10-23-2009, 02:54 AM
Once in a while a real BT topic get a good discussion going on; and this on is good example. There are a lot of level headed people posting in Fst, many of them are members of 'good' trackers and are here not to ask for invite. I would not be wrong to say that the big majority of those frequent posters are already 'there'.

People who come here to just get invite hardly ever post in this section of the forum, and people with the invite to give out know when not to give. I have been here for quite a while and have never start a invite request thread, But I got invited to good tracker via pm inspite of never expressing an intention.

I belive that many staff from trackers that openly hate this site still do check in and read what is going on; they just would not admit it.
depends on the person..
a bunch of staffers from PtN, FSC and even UKT at times, can be seen posting quite often..

pretend
10-23-2009, 11:08 AM
So far I've seen lots of staffers from good places here.

Wow, what trackers staff openly hate it? :happy:

WhoopDeDoo
10-23-2009, 03:08 PM
nice discussion people.I am reading each new post, and I am proud that this topic get us talking about such topics. This topic for itself, get us close :)
Not really, your posts are a nice laugh though. Your idea goes against that which is FST. And as far as your main point of the thread, it's dead.:unsure:

ca_aok
10-23-2009, 03:19 PM
Wow, what trackers staff openly hate it?
I could think of at least three trackers off the top of my head. Any many others hold this place in open contempt, only posting here civilly to offer support or news on their sites.

placebocrazy
10-24-2009, 03:15 AM
Not really, your posts are a nice laugh though. Your idea goes against that which is FST. And as far as your main point of the thread, it's dead.:unsure:

nice laugh? idea against that which is FST? your main point of the thread it's dead?

sure you didn't read this topic at all, so you have your miserable opinion...
give me a break.

and of course you are a trader. I could imagine that before reading one of your last posts.

cinephilia
10-24-2009, 04:04 AM
and of course you are a trader. I could imagine that before reading one of your last posts.
care to explain how you came to this conclusion before even checking into his past history
anyhow, i'd bet my house that you too used to trade back in 2007 ;)

Skiz
10-24-2009, 04:10 AM
Recruiters could offering membership in their trackers, such thing would develop our community to a next level.

what's your opinion about that?

let's say, we have some members here in FST that are spread around tracker communities, so I guess this idea could come true.

It's time to improve our community!

How would it differ from the Giveaways section? :huh:

Cabalo
10-24-2009, 07:28 AM
:rolleyes:

nice laugh? idea against that which is FST? your main point of the thread it's dead?

sure you didn't read this topic at all, so you have your miserable opinion...
give me a break.

Why would a trader's opinion be less valuable than any random member from this forum?

There isn't much to add to what has been said previously here.

I would just add the part where a place like FST needs to exist, in its actual philosophy, flawed or not. whether some people at some places dislike it, it obviously would always have to happen, as trading and giveaways are allowed here. Whatman explained it very well at another thread recently.

Any people can come here, at any given time, and recruit a member to his site. At every site I'm at actually, and i entered via invitation, was from people at FST. And there was never any official recruiters here.
Having explicit recruiters here would only make members have biased opinions on any given subject, driven to please potential recruiters. And all intellectual discussions wouldn't take place. Just visit TPS, to have an idea about what I'm talking.
The ratio of douchebaggery there has climbed to extremely high levels, beating FST's golden times. This place has evolved a lot since those days, as now I can't think of a harder place to get your request fulfilled, unless you're quite a good fellow. Scrutiny is thorough, by other members, a thing you can't see anywhere else. There, you can only post to say good things and kisses + hugs. Here, if you try to request something with a second intention, you're fucked.

I'll give you a practical example: do you see any other place where a place like FSC is requested so often? no. Why? Because people know their dudes come here more often than not, and actively scourge this place for useful additions. Now imagine how chaotic it would be if there was any official recruiter here. God help them! :ermm:
As for requests, you can see something like 1% being fulfilled (since I'm here, going to 3 years, I can only remember 2). This means that FST's inherent mechanic does work somehow, as many people here get recruited, and it's not via requests. Take this as a good example how things work positively both ways.

Oh, and for those who still didn't get it, filesharing is much more than actively hunting for invites.

dvdasacd
10-24-2009, 08:24 AM
I do very much enjoy the fact that this is an open forum where there's no (or not much) incentive to suck up to people and good honest interesting discussions can take place - without people partaking in them in order to fulfill an agenda.

I'm of the philosophy that it's better to take the good despite the bad, rather than nothing at all. This place can be *very* useful at times, I like its feel and the dynamic despite its flaws.