PDA

View Full Version : Anyone Interested?

moviefox
10-24-2009, 06:45 PM
Hey,

I am thinking to make an e-learning torrent, anyone interested?

Thx.

Rart
10-24-2009, 06:52 PM
Of what?

moviefox
10-24-2009, 06:54 PM
to make a tracker...

Rart
10-24-2009, 06:55 PM
Well from your first post it would seem like you wanted to create a single torrent.

What would you do that would differentiate your tracker from the other elearning sites?

sez
10-24-2009, 06:56 PM
I dare you to make just one intelligent paragraph.

Totti
10-24-2009, 06:59 PM
I dare you to make just one intelligent paragraph.

give the guy a chance.... maybe he has something good to say

pretend
10-24-2009, 07:00 PM
give the guy a chance.... maybe he has something good to say

Normally this 'something' should be in the first post.

Bad-Day
10-24-2009, 08:24 PM
im interested to see you blow up, your brains.

About the tracker....... wow, youre asking if you should make your own crappy tracker ? Go for it! why not? Everyone has one, its a good way to increase pennis, and get chicks.

Duckater
10-24-2009, 08:33 PM
im interested to see you blow up, your brains.

About the tracker....... wow, youre asking if you should make your own crappy tracker ? Go for it! why not? Everyone has one, its a good way to increase pennis, and get chicks.

Wow get chicks I must start a tracker :P

Why not advise on what he should expect starting a tracker and how much work and money is involved rather than saying that it won't work or be a crappy tracker?

Ok 1st you need the funds and time prob need a min of $300 to start to make sure you can get off the ground, this will prob last 2 months so during this time you will need to put money aside for the next few months as I recon in the current economic state of the world it will take 4 - 6 months b4 any donation amounts will get any where near the costs.

Now for the other big thing you need is plenty of time as a new tracker will need good people on site for a minimum of about 12 hrs a day.

Well the final issue is the source code you can go for ts source code and pay for it then will be a lot of people that will never touch the site out of principle. Or you can go for free source code that then takes a lot more time and effort to set up so means you will need even more money to set up unless you have a coder that can sort it out very quickly and get you up and running.

Bad-Day
10-24-2009, 08:51 PM
@ Duckater, your taking this thread too seriously.

This calls for a spamfest!!!!

The_Sasa
10-24-2009, 09:28 PM
It could be nice. :)

NoFear
10-24-2009, 10:18 PM
I'd definitely be interested. Are you hosting it yet?