10-24-2009, 11:35 PM
it is closed.

> within a page or two, wheel bashing will begin lol <

IdolEyes787
10-24-2009, 11:38 PM
iTS closed:O

Benjamin
10-25-2009, 12:18 AM
Apparently the site was almost infiltrated, so they shut it down just to be safe, looks like it is gone forever. Might of been police threats too.

waeldiab
10-25-2009, 12:42 AM
will be back soon

Funkin'
10-25-2009, 01:21 AM
Wow. Would kind of suck if a site that has been through so much shuts down.

LubTheStaringCat
10-25-2009, 01:49 AM
Instead of listening to hearsay and gossip, I think you should wait till their's some concrete news.
From the staff, they are the only ones that can answer that.

Team America
10-25-2009, 02:08 AM
Funny how a site as secretive as that can get shut down, yet sites like the Pirate Bay and Demonoid keep strolling along laughing at the system.

brento
10-25-2009, 02:15 AM
Funny how a site as secretive as that can get shut down, yet sites like the Pirate Bay and Demonoid keep strolling along laughing at the system.

Well Demonoid was shut down a few years back for some time. And I think TPB has probably been through more shit than any other tracker (with the exception of OiNK possibly)

Cokeman
10-25-2009, 02:20 AM
Sad day indeed. Would be interesting to know why.
Money problems or threats/police...

Alien5
10-25-2009, 02:20 AM
Pirate bay posted threatening letters on the site from all-sorts of lawyers.

http://thepiratebay.org/legal

Cokeman
10-25-2009, 02:22 AM

not now...

ovisan
10-25-2009, 02:48 AM
Too many traders.:idunno:

Lets not jump to conclusions lads. We will wait for the final verdict hoping for the best. I find it hard to beleave it that it was infiltraded

Sad day indeed. Would be interesting to know why.
Money problems or threats/police...

:( morelikley

ca_aok
10-25-2009, 02:55 AM
RIP :(

I'd suggest waiting for a staffer to elaborate before spreading any rumours though.

2slick4u
10-25-2009, 02:59 AM
i thin they will be ok in about a week or so

Ihearttorrents
10-25-2009, 03:03 AM

Does anyone have any real info? Is there a staffer here who can tell for sure?

cinephilia
10-25-2009, 03:04 AM
you "think"? :frusty:

Hombre
10-25-2009, 03:16 AM
uk-t is not closed, it just changed the URL. And ppl now spread the bullshit rumour it is closed to fool noobs. It is working, just moved the link and IP.

mrnobody
10-25-2009, 03:21 AM
uk-t is not closed, it just changed the URL. And ppl now spread the bullshit rumour it is closed to fool noobs. It is working, just moved the link and IP.

now who's doing that :O

U

Hombre
10-25-2009, 03:27 AM
you are the one spreading bs here. u know very well it is not closed, and has new url.

Team America
10-25-2009, 03:28 AM

Who would it fool? It's not like that site has invites. Anybody that would get access to that site would do so through trading an account, and they would find out the new url in that trade.

That site's content sucks though, the only reason people talk about it is because it's sooo hard to get into. :rolleyes:

Well Demonoid was shut down a few years back for some time. And I think TPB has probably been through more shit than any other tracker (with the exception of OiNK possibly)

Yet Demonoid always finds a way to get back. TPB has been through a lot shit? You mean it's owners have, the site has always continued to provide the product even though it is the most known torrent site in the world. Its owners are in jail, every governmental piracy organization knows about it, yet I can still download whatever I want from that site. Yet Uk-t, home to maybe 10K, is having to struggle with its existence. Makes no sense.

BarmyArmy
10-25-2009, 03:34 AM

Hombre.....

what is it? I am not a noob and I cannot figure out what happened, created an account here just to find out?

IdolEyes787
10-25-2009, 03:51 AM
You mean two accounts.

BarmyArmy
10-25-2009, 03:52 AM
You mean two accounts.

What do you mean?

Cabalo
10-25-2009, 03:56 AM
And it's the end of the world as we know it, if the el dorado tracker gets closed. Can you imagine the harassment to restructure all the WTAW thread ? Who would climb to the mighty level 10 ?

Traders, prey.

IdolEyes787
10-25-2009, 03:57 AM
Someone's using the same server as you then.

Duckater
10-25-2009, 04:10 AM
What a load of crock.
If they have closed RIP if changed url only people that need to know are members.
So why so many speclating about a site a lot of them will only be on if traded or want to get on by a trade?
As for the wtaw thread does it make any difference if uk-t is on it and how does it mean trackers below level 10 are now level 10 does the rules say there has be a level 10 tracker or the thread has to close and be delted?

Ihearttorrents
10-25-2009, 04:15 AM
Would love to discuss with you IDOL, but I cannot, you have disabled privates, possibly you could ask a question before jumping to your moderator powers, but if it makes you feel more powerful..... great.

IdolEyes787
10-25-2009, 04:16 AM
One thing is for sure it can't be delted?

Duckater
10-25-2009, 04:17 AM
Would love to discuss with you IDOL, but I cannot, you have disabled privates, possibly you could ask a question before jumping to your moderator powers, but if it makes you feel more powerful..... great.
Well this now looks like a 2nd or 3rd account :)

Ihearttorrents
10-25-2009, 04:18 AM
One thing is for sure it can't be delted?

? Dont know what that means

IdolEyes787
10-25-2009, 04:18 AM

You had very opportunity to do it before I jumped on trying to feel more powerful.:ermm:Petey.

Ihearttorrents
10-25-2009, 04:19 AM

Wow, you are a genius duckater, now mind your own business.

Duckater
idol you can be so masterful :lol:

Ihearttorrents

You had very opportunity to do it before I jumped on trying to feel more powerful.:ermm:Petey.

What opportunity?

Duckater
10-25-2009, 04:20 AM

You post on public forums and expect no one to be involved :lol:

Ihearttorrents
10-25-2009, 04:23 AM

You post on public forums and expect no one to be involved :lol:

I have no choice, clickhappy moderator doesn't have a pm so that I can explain what I am trying to do.

IdolEyes787
10-25-2009, 04:23 AM
Seriously I know I sound like a broken record but does anybody know of a forum where the majority of the members have something resembling a sense of humour. and where the old member don't only only speak to the old members and the new members don't only speak to the the old members because all they really care about is trying to fit in.

What opportunity?

The month that you've had PM ability.

Ihearttorrents
10-25-2009, 04:27 AM
Edit.

IdolEyes787
10-25-2009, 04:34 AM
As i remember you called me a whole lot worse than that last account you had.
After me trying to be conciliatory and everything.:cry:
Btw even though I'm never been a part of aforementioned site I seem to follow their privacy rules a lot more than former members do.

Anyway I'm going to bed you can yell at me in my absence . Besides t will be a nice surprise to wake up to.:)

Seriously if you have problems and even though on numerous occasions in public and private you have expressed how you've hated my guts I'm going to re-enable you so you can hopefully get the answer to your question.
I'm doing this in part because I'm a better person than you make me out to be but mainly because it's another chance for me to wield my awesome power.

Opps edit that you aren't even disabled in the first place.It's the dupe account.Sorry my bad.

Ihearttorrents
10-25-2009, 04:40 AM
Edit.

Rart
10-25-2009, 04:43 AM
So from what I gather, you broke the rules on the site, Idol did his job, and now you're pissed?

Thats like saying you robbed a house and the cops shouldn't arrest you because you were strapped for cash.

Ihearttorrents
10-25-2009, 04:51 AM
Edit:

Ihearttorrents
10-25-2009, 04:56 AM
Edit:

IdolEyes787
10-25-2009, 04:56 AM
As i remember you called me a whole lot worse than that last account you had.
After me trying to be conciliatory and everything.:cry:
Btw even though I'm never been a part of aforementioned site I seem to follow their privacy rules a lot more than former members do.

Oh FFS..... dude. Yes, I am, was, a member of UK-t, and I was trying to get information via PM'ing, but because you made this process hell, I am having to break the rules. Thank you for helping me(sarcastic). This site has been a real pain in my ass. Don't worry I have already emailed above your head to fix this mess and if it doesn't happen, oh well, in the world of the internet there is always an answer, vpns/proxies/tor/ Plenty of ways to make millions of accounts with masked IP's when overpowered moderator children like yourself feel the need to make life difficult for those looking to just connect with some old friends.....peace.

Join date Sept 30 2009 since you need to be on the site 30 days in order to PM I don't see how any of this was my doing?All I did was make mention of the fact that you have 2 accounts showing up on the same IP since I can't PM you I brought it up where I could.You didn't try to explain you just immeditely resorted to insults.At least that's my take on it.
Btw I hope the email gets me tossed .True story.

Ihearttorrents
10-25-2009, 04:58 AM
Edit:

IdolEyes787
10-25-2009, 04:59 AM
what's their irc channel please?

are you member of uk :frusty:

I'm losing brain cells by the moment.

Rart
10-25-2009, 04:59 AM
So from what I gather, you broke the rules on the site, Idol did his job, and now you're pissed?

Thats like saying you robbed a house and the cops shouldn't arrest you because you were strapped for cash.

OMG, it is like talking with a bunch of morons..... The site is shut down, read the whole post you troller. I am trying to find out why. I am not booted out of the site. In fact, I joined this site 3 weeks ago because they handed out 2 invites and I wanted to share them with people, I was looking for some decent people to share with, Here,
Here is my email with FSTadmin, whoever that is.

This is the message:

I am writing to you because you appear to be the boss or at least someone with a lot of credibility. Lots of stars and a ton of posts. I am new to your site, but I am not new to torrenting. I have two invites to the level ten torrent site and we were told to share them. Unfortunately, I really don't have any friends that would appreciate this opportunity. When it comes to family, well I am the one that gets everything for everyone. So anyway.... my point is that I don't trust all these leechers that are on the site in the request section for these invites. Do you know of anyone who is deserving and that I can trust to give one of these? Thanks for your input.

So as you can see, just a nice guy wanting to find someone to share his invites with when the site went down. Then I run into Jerk moderator who makes my life difficult, when I am trying to find out some info.....

Wow, should have never joined.

You're constantly switching between talking about being banned at FST/UKT/whatever and I have no idea what you're talking about. If you want to insult members by saying they are trolling your posts, I would start with making your posts comprehensible.

And either way, like everyone else, you have to wait out the 30 days to use the BT section. And a random person emailing FST staff claiming to want to "give" 2 UKT invites is not fishy at all...

SH00T
10-25-2009, 05:01 AM

yes.... well was.

give me ur acount info :D

Ihearttorrents
10-25-2009, 05:02 AM
Edit:

SH00T
10-25-2009, 05:02 AM

I'm losing brain cells by the moment.

i will give u my doctor adress :lol:

Rart
10-25-2009, 05:08 AM
So let me get this straight:

You're flaming every member here and constantly calling us trolls and morons.

You're threatening to create multiple accounts on this site with whatever means necessary.

And no one can fucking understand your posts.

Great way to start when you need help on a forum :yup:

IdolEyes787
10-25-2009, 05:11 AM
So is the aforementioned sites IRC still even open?
Usually Squizzle would be by to check up on a thread like this but he's probably got more important things on his mind right now .

Anyone willing to try and help Ihearttorrents he's got an email address on his user page.
Sorry if I gave you a hard time but as pointed out just doing my job.

you know nothing.... I am done with you. Been a member of uk for over four years. Go away, apparently this is over your head.

And people keep telling me wheelmods isn't elitist.

Ihearttorrents
10-25-2009, 05:29 AM
Usually Squizzle would be by to check up on a thread like this but he's probably got more important things on his mind right now .

Anyone willing to try and help Ihearttorrents he's got an email address on his user page.

you know nothing.... I am done with you. Been a member of uk for over four years. Go away, apparently this is over your head.

Wasn't ever trying to be rude, and if I was, I apologize. Just wanted to get help and kept getting stonewalled.

Cabalo
10-25-2009, 05:30 AM

Probably they aren't, but their members think they are.
They've the right to try to be anonymous, especially after what happened in the past, but with that came also the elitist attitude. from their members at least. some.

Ihearttorrents
10-25-2009, 05:55 AM
Moderator:

Request this account be disabled. Thanks.

Alien5
10-25-2009, 05:58 AM
*request Denied*

do not ask for accounts to be disabled. Thanks. :shifty:

Albo Da Kid
10-25-2009, 08:35 AM
I want you guys to know that I'm the reason why Uk-t went down.

Yes.. They insulted me and I used a homemadescript to ddos their tracker (haha I'm the best)

No no I'm lying. I actually had access to their database and I shut it down + erased all the files.

Im jokking I'm jokking.. Actually I logged into the main database using passwords in the form of "Special Pixels" and you know the rest from there.

Now I'm gona go tell all my friends and go post this in the TopHos forums

(I hope you guys get the joke and realize who I was tryign to mock here.. I don't wanna hear personal insults for the next 10 pages lol)

Duckater
10-25-2009, 09:14 AM
I want you guys to know that I'm the reason why Uk-t went down.

Yes.. They insulted me and I used a homemadescript to ddos their tracker (haha I'm the best)

No no I'm lying. I actually had access to their database and I shut it down + erased all the files.

Im jokking I'm jokking.. Actually I logged into the main database using passwords in the form of "Special Pixels" and you know the rest from there.

Now I'm gona go tell all my friends and go post this in the TopHos forums

(I hope you guys get the joke and realize who I was tryign to mock here.. I don't wanna hear personal insults for the next 10 pages lol)

You never joke always serious :P

momassalha
10-25-2009, 09:59 AM
all info that i readed in all forums cofirm that uk-t closed i am not a member there but i feel sad that one of the best trackers closed for ever .
uk-t rest in peace and goodluck for the staff .

MiNiMAL
10-25-2009, 10:20 AM
I think uk-t is R.I.P. FOREVER :(

mievmo
10-25-2009, 10:22 AM
here we go again, better luck next time.

IntrepidVixen
10-25-2009, 10:31 AM
What a shame

cap87
10-25-2009, 11:16 AM
:lol:

Some of you guys who make false assumptions or think they know something should really shut up. Seriously, that makes you look bad.

Heroo
10-25-2009, 11:24 AM
Rip UK-T :(

Excons
10-25-2009, 11:41 AM
Indeed RIP UK-T. Was the first private torrent site i signed up to and started so long ago . Im Devistated.

NippleCake
10-25-2009, 12:15 PM
Site is gone forever, staff confirmed it. Anyone saying the site has changed URL or will "be fine in a week" is spreading unfounded rumours or just idle chit-chat. And just so you know, you cannot get invited to fsc from joining ukt IRC.

Good day

Yoann64
10-25-2009, 12:17 PM
Indeed RIP UK-T. Was the first private torrent site i signed up to and started so long ago . Im Devistated.
It's not the end of the world ....sure that you'll survive !

mooper
10-25-2009, 12:23 PM
Hi Lads and Lasses,

I have been out of the torrent business for over 2 years now but I am still in regular contact with the boys and girls.

I highly doubt an official comment will come out about all this.
Mainly because there is no longer anyone to give an official comment.
Its gone and gone for good.
The site has been disbanded and all of the user data has been securely deleted so nobody has any need to worry.

Cant really say anything else for the foreseeable future.

When details clarify I am sure we will be able to fill you all in with whats happened.

We had a good run, a load of great users and staff down the years, a big thanks to every single one of them.
Good luck for the future and it would be great if everyone can try and stay in touch.

Cheers

n00bz0r
10-25-2009, 12:43 PM
Hi Lads and Lasses,

I have been out of the torrent business for over 2 years now but I am still in regular contact with the boys and girls.

The site has been disbanded and all of the user data has been securely deleted so nobody has any need to worry.

When details clarify I am sure we will be able to fill you all in with whats happened.

We had a good run, a load of great users and staff down the years, a big thanks to every single one of them.
Good luck for the future and it would be great if everyone can try and stay in touch.

Cheers

couldn't have said it better..
we definitely had a great run..

TheFoX
10-25-2009, 01:00 PM
Hi Lads and Lasses,

Nice to see your still about, even if you've retired.

Well guys and girls, this is about as official as your gonna get, so live with it.

Wheelmods has gone. If it comes back it will be by the benevolence of someone who wants to resurrect it, but that is NOT in the pipeline at the moment.

For whatever reason, the place has now gone. Remember it with fondness but move on none the less.

hagckz0r
10-25-2009, 01:19 PM
farewell ukt :-h :D

DuneCat
10-25-2009, 01:44 PM
go to hell uk-t

IntrepidVixen
10-25-2009, 03:12 PM
:'(

2slick4u
10-25-2009, 03:40 PM
ok now lets wait it's comming ????????????????

brento
10-25-2009, 03:42 PM
RIP Wheel Mods.

pagan86
10-25-2009, 04:02 PM
RIP UK-T nothing lasts forever.

Bad-Day
10-25-2009, 04:59 PM
:cry:

DouglasQuaid
10-25-2009, 05:51 PM
NOT FAIR!
I just traded my ftn and sct accounts for uk-t a month ago!

turboaciid
10-25-2009, 05:56 PM
Crap... I've been a member of UK-T for four years now, and I loved the site.

RIP UK-T, the best torrent site I've ever been on. Great community, great staff and great content.

Thanks

(Just to make it clear: I didn't join this site for invites or trades or such, just to pay my regards to UK-T as this was the only place I could find info about the what had happend via google.)

sez
10-25-2009, 05:57 PM
Men are haunted by the vastness of eternity.

And so we ask ourselves...

...will our actions echo across the centuries?

Will strangers hear our names long after we're gone...

...and wonder who we were...
...how bravely we fought...
...how fiercely we loved?

Go.

Find peace...

...my brother.

If they ever tell my story,

let them say...

...I walked with giants.

Men rise and fall like the winter wheat...

...but these names will never die.

Let them say I lived in the time of Hector...

...tamer of horses.

Let them say...

...I lived in the time of fort knox.

Muzy
10-25-2009, 06:17 PM
I was a member on this site for 5 solid years. One of the best pvt site. Speed of download is full ADSL+, files are up to date / hour.

community = 10/10 stars

I can't belive this amazing site is gone without any single message or official info to why,

I had 3 invites in my inbox....

Man! this is sad.

apathyps
10-25-2009, 06:20 PM
ive been on uk-t for a while now. great site with free leech. i swear i was just on it yesterday looking around for stuff. if anyone really knows what happened or can pm me some irc info or give me any kind of legitimate information, id be very much obliged.

uk-t is one of my favorite trackers.

please halp!

turboaciid
10-25-2009, 06:22 PM
I was a member on this site for 5 solid years. One of the best pvt site. Speed of download is full ADSL+, files are up to date / hour.

community = 10/10 stars

I can't belive this amazing site is gone without any single message or official info to why,

Man! this is sad.

Totally agree.

And I had seven :P

:(

cinephilia
10-25-2009, 06:23 PM
¿ so what?

Muzy
10-25-2009, 06:25 PM
¿ and ?

and I was about to share it with some of my best friends....

I hope the site come back....

wantonhero
10-25-2009, 06:36 PM
I was a member since 2005 and it was a great group of people! Thanks to the mods and members, you guys did a great job, and I owe thousands of hours of entertainment and enjoyment to the community.

To be honest, I didn't know that there were so many people trying to get in. I just thought it was a sleepy little private tracker that did well because they treated sharing as an activity between friends, and not a thing to be traded or sold. I liked that mentality, and I hope I find another place like that.

Cheers, m8s! We had a good run, and I'll be flying the UK flag proudly.

respawn40
10-25-2009, 06:58 PM
wtf i was gunna trade my ukt invite!!!

In all seriousness though, I will sorely miss that place. When I first joined I was skeptical as to what made UK-T such a great place, but I did find out. Never before had I seen a tracker with an assortment of members that I hadn't seen elsewhere, all calling that place their home. The requests fillers there were particularly awesome! Thankfully, I've seen a few of them at another place :)

brento
10-25-2009, 07:20 PM
NOT FAIR!
I just traded my ftn and sct accounts for uk-t a month ago!

i guess most traders don't offer refunds huh?

alupizor
10-25-2009, 07:34 PM
SH00T, your inbox is full :)

TrollinThunder
10-25-2009, 07:40 PM
Sucks for the members who used it as their primary site.

sez
10-25-2009, 07:54 PM
And am honestly perplexed that this tracker had so many people(lol at the 7 invite fella).

Am further discombobulated by the fact that the patient has sadly passed on but the MDs have gone all scrubs not wanting to dispense the cause of death to the family.But then again I think its understandable if the cause of death is too personal for the extended family to handle or too sensitive for the kids to hear.

Magnum
10-25-2009, 08:37 PM
Everybody say his opinion about UK-T, but i don't know how many of them who wrote here are members there ! Please those who doesn't know a thing about UK-T don't post anymore stupid posts like "R.I.P" etc... We better wait an official confirmation from someone in staff.

Muzy
10-25-2009, 08:44 PM
I agree with Magnum,

finger crossed m8,

IdolEyes787
10-25-2009, 08:48 PM
Men are haunted by the vastness of eternity.

And so we ask ourselves...

...will our actions echo across the centuries?

Will strangers hear our names long after we're gone...

...and wonder who we were...
...how bravely we fought...
...how fiercely we loved?

Go.

Find peace...

...my brother.

If they ever tell my story,

let them say...

...I walked with giants.

Men rise and fall like the winter wheat...

...but these names will never die.

Let them say I lived in the time of Hector...

...tamer of horses.

Let them say...

...I lived in the time of fort knox.

I miss Troy already.:cry:

Odysseus (http://www.entertonement.com/clips/bjscdcdnch--Let-Them-Say-I-Walked-With-GiantsTroy-Sean-Bean-Odysseus-)

jason1337
10-25-2009, 09:04 PM
this is why you always have more sources.

alupizor
10-25-2009, 09:07 PM
this is why you always have more sources.
some do, some don't.

turboaciid
10-25-2009, 09:12 PM
Everybody say his opinion about UK-T, but i don't know how many of them who wrote here are members there ! Please those who doesn't know a thing about UK-T don't post anymore stupid posts like "R.I.P" etc... We better wait an official confirmation from someone in staff.

Hi Lads and Lasses,

Cheers

I thought this was as offical as we can get it.

darkside87
10-25-2009, 09:18 PM
The only person who can truly confirm this is Squizzle

4pirates
10-25-2009, 09:23 PM
Why rest in peace. Nobody rests at torrent sector. There is no peace in a war like this. Disappearing without any notice shows their respect to their customers. Piratebay fought a war they had lawyers, never afraid of jail and they got courage to stand up for their community. Here is just a little earthquake and all the bosses left the building, sad part is all people were in that building. What happens to customers that never know a site called F*C and output is, connected ppl got invited, rest left like they never were there.

4pirates
10-25-2009, 09:44 PM
sshhh!! Let experienced ppl read it.

ihab2fahmy
10-25-2009, 09:50 PM
I hope uk-t will be born in anyway such a good place to chit chat

Muzy
10-26-2009, 12:02 AM
Guys, if possible let us know about FSC ? point us to the correct direction.

Best Regards,
Muzy

Alien5
10-26-2009, 12:04 AM
is this thread is pulling in some fucking looser types or what?

the direction of fsc -->

blueplanet
10-26-2009, 12:10 AM
i love forever UK-T

sperm
10-26-2009, 12:12 AM
is this thread is pulling in some fucking looser types or what?

:rolleyes:
yeah, time to move this thread to the lounge

firedriver
10-26-2009, 12:40 AM
sad to see such a great site go...as far as i know there is no hope that the site will return :(

Blutooth
10-26-2009, 12:42 AM
This sucks. UK-t took me in when my 1st and only love Elitetorrents went down. I'm sure some of us here know how painful that was. So here I am again. Full circle. Aaargh!! lol

Alien5
10-26-2009, 12:51 AM
http://www.remix64.com/images/misc/funstuff/homer_aargh.gif

LubTheStaringCat
10-26-2009, 12:51 AM
There's always the Piratebay, at least their still there.:doctor:
This thread Is more fitting to the lounge.:bleh:

cooper
10-26-2009, 01:21 AM
It's the end of an era, i will confirm that everything was deleted and uk-t is no more. Very sad :(

Alien5
10-26-2009, 01:26 AM
The [you] tag thread is gone?. :o

plankton
10-26-2009, 01:29 AM
Really sad. Been a user since the uk-torrents.org days. Even made the category icons that they were using for the past 5 years.

Now I'm homeless :(

</sob story>

KushBlow
10-26-2009, 02:20 AM

:lol:

Probably the admin pressed the 'wipe all traders button'. And since everyone got wiped right away it shut down.

EDIT: Oh...I see they shut down. In that case the above inquiry is not suited for this because I was aiming for a joke while there was a simple server error with the site that got overhyped. But that's not what happened :(.

vinhkhang01
10-26-2009, 02:38 AM
I'm sure you'll find a new home.
I've read that many UK-T users have migrated to another site.
I'm sure you'd know too and hope you'll connect with your buddies there.

Really sad. Been a user since the uk-torrents.org days. Even made the category icons that they were using for the past 5 years.

</sob story>

Talkaboutfiles
10-26-2009, 02:41 AM
This Freaking sucks:cry:

TP635
10-26-2009, 02:41 AM

</sob story>

If you are what you are you should not be homeless for too long:yup:

Alien5
10-26-2009, 02:44 AM
T_t

Something Else
10-26-2009, 02:46 AM
There's literally 1000s of 0day sites you can migrate to if you want to use BT for that.

There is always usenet, which is infinitely better and also free..

Alien5
10-26-2009, 02:50 AM
but usenet does'nt talk wot private torrent forums do.

Something Else
10-26-2009, 02:51 AM
Another plus point. :smilie4:

Atops
10-26-2009, 02:51 AM
Have a nice day

Alien5
10-26-2009, 02:52 AM
demonoid any use to you? :coffee:

IdolEyes787
10-26-2009, 03:01 AM
Please PM me.

You can't PM for a month.Read the site rules .
Btw I taking bets now on if even one of the displaced wheelies will still be here in a month.
Odds are currently 10 gizillion to 1 .

ca_aok
10-26-2009, 03:06 AM
Please PM me.

Btw I taking bets now on if even one of the displaced wheelies will still be here in a month.
I'll probably still be around in a month >_>

Alien5
10-26-2009, 03:11 AM
http://www.xtreme-stunts.com/images/wheelie-101.jpg

apathyps
10-26-2009, 03:20 AM
eh, ive been on td for awhile now. uk-t was great for free leech being maintainence free and all. very small and very nice community. im trying to get in touch with the one other person i knew from the site that had originally invited me. don't think theres going to be any free invites around here for most of the people that were anything less than mod's / staff.

very very sad about this. i cant believe uk-t is gone. it was just so damn awesome.

IdolEyes787
10-26-2009, 03:22 AM
I'll probably still be around in a month >_>

Don't count on it.:shifty:
And you don't official count as displaced since your home is here.:helpsmili
Btw if I ever start talking about a torrent site as my home you have my permission to kill me.
The means I leave up to you because my pick old age will probably take too long.

Atops
10-26-2009, 03:32 AM
Sorry to trouble everyone.

All the best,
tops31
-an old wheelie-

IdolEyes787
10-26-2009, 03:57 AM
I can invite you lots of places that I belong to .
Sure they're insecure, the ircs are crap,the forums nonexistent, there is little content and no one cares about anyone else but on the plus side if something should happen you wouldn't care.:drummer:

And I'd also like you to know that even though you just joined and even after admitting you don't give a crap about this site and can't wait to leave the mere fact that you are semi-coherent still puts you in the top 5 % of members here.

Atops
10-26-2009, 04:07 AM
Thanks Idol, your courtesy might just keep me around. Maybe I'll poke my head into another section of the forums and have a look around ;)

Cheers.

TrollinThunder
10-26-2009, 04:15 AM
Run. Get out while you still can.

hagckz0r
10-26-2009, 05:58 AM
So many fanboys of ukt come here and cry after their beloved tracker has dissapeared.. what a waste. FST is now good enough for ya?

cinephilia
10-26-2009, 06:10 AM
JOKE

http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s131/tlcfiend/arrow-down-icon-b.gif

UK-T has just changed url - PM Bad-Day for further details

http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/members/bad-day-237714

b3owulf
10-26-2009, 06:55 AM

Not too smart way to start spam attack, don't ya think? UK-T is gone. Forever. Admit it.

pro267
10-26-2009, 07:43 AM

Watch out, my amazing prediction powers are seeing an infraction going your way in the very immediate future.

I'm psychic like that at times.

Talkaboutfiles
10-26-2009, 07:57 AM
Sorry about earlier comment(RAGE)
I'm just a lost for words can't believe it's gone
from a very very old member i will miss the site dearly R.I.P

MarshyTheKid
10-26-2009, 07:59 AM
:( I hope these are all just rumors. Uk-t was my primary tracker. I have none now and I'm sad. I also don't have the irc info. I tried looking around online for it but can't find a current one.(Any help would be appreciated. I'd offer proof I have an account there, but if I could do that, this thread wouldn't be here)

4pirates
10-26-2009, 08:06 AM

its so secret only you know it, what a wise guy.

weenden
10-26-2009, 08:13 AM
man i was gonna be ticked caus someday i hoping to be there ......but im glad there safe anyways

cinephilia
10-26-2009, 08:15 AM
Watch out, my amazing prediction powers are seeing an infraction going your way in the very immediate future.

I'm psychic like that at times.
:fear:

IdolEyes787
10-26-2009, 12:14 PM
Don't worry I went over the rules three times and as far as I can see there is nothing in them that says you can't be French a douche.:rolleyes:

Btw Bad-Day PMed me and said that he was leaving ;bad day indeed.:(

Just so it's clear to all literalists out there this is what is loosely referred to as a joke.I thought tha it was pretty apparent but then again I think I'm a good mod.

JOKE

http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s131/tlcfiend/arrow-down-icon-b.gif

http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/members/bad-day-237714 (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../../members/bad-day-237714)

NippleCake
10-26-2009, 12:40 PM
So many fanboys of ukt come here and cry after their beloved tracker has dissapeared.. what a waste. FST is now good enough for ya?

you must be some sort of joke...half the people on ukt (more thyan half actually) dont follow the whole bt politics shit, give it a rest and let these people come here if they want. A lot of them have been on ukt for 4 or more years and have never been on another torrent site, so stop being such an ingorant child.

ca_aok
10-26-2009, 12:43 PM
Btw if I ever start talking about a torrent site as my home you have my permission to kill me.
Lulz. E-home perhaps, but not home. Besides, this is why it's good to always have backups, it's always safest to assume the RIAA and MPAA are right around the corner. I feel like some people who claim to have had no other torrent sites than UK-T are full of it, and actually mean they have no "high level community based 0-days". Not all, just some.

If you had friends there, I'm sure someone will help you get back on your feet with a new torrent site. Otherwise, you could always request here :D

The means I leave up to you because my pick old age will probably take too long.
Death by pie imo.

weegee
10-26-2009, 12:51 PM
It's the end of an era, i will confirm that everything was deleted and uk-t is no more. Very sad :(

there you have it, coops im seriousley gutted.

uk-t was amazing, loved that site, loved the people.

it was a community of like minded people sharing what they have, requests were filled sometimes in minutes.

everything i know about torrents i learned from uk-t.

i was a member and i will continue to be a member even though it is gone. :cry::cry::cry::cry:

Albo Da Kid
10-26-2009, 01:11 PM
[..] UK-T is gone. Forever. Admit it.
No it's not:angry:.. It's legacy still lives on in our hearts

Talkaboutfiles
10-26-2009, 01:27 PM

it was a community of like minded people sharing what they have, requests were filled sometimes in minutes.

i was a member and i will continue to be a member even though it is gone. :cry::cry::cry::cry:

I feel your pain m8:cry::cry1:

IdolEyes787
10-26-2009, 01:49 PM

Btw not to sound callous but I recently lost a beloved pet who I willing would have stepped in front of a bus for and I whined considerably less about it.

And then only to people I actually knew.

In fairness I do cry uncontrollably every Saturday night when the bars close.

Muzy
10-26-2009, 02:23 PM

you must be some sort of joke...half the people on ukt (more thyan half actually) dont follow the whole bt politics shit, give it a rest and let these people come here if they want. A lot of them have been on ukt for 4 or more years and have never been on another torrent site, so stop being such an ingorant child.

Thank you. :shifty:

b3owulf
10-26-2009, 02:52 PM
Albo, I was talking about the site. Phisycally UK-T is gone.
I've never been at UK-T but I am at the place that is very similar to it, and yes, you're right about that the spirit of UK-T, the spirit of sharing and friendship won't be lost.

Alien5
10-26-2009, 03:09 PM
http://images.paraorkut.com/img/funnypics/images/d/demotivational_poster-12975.jpg

cinephilia
10-26-2009, 03:27 PM
you?

123oldman
10-26-2009, 03:34 PM

To all those members ,will miss you all! Coops,Weegee all those who joined in the fun of the forums/ games ect. I'm now at a loss as what and where to go next..

If anyone from the site wants to get hold of me,poss. use the footy forum or simply contact me through here.

Oldman :cry:

Alien5
10-26-2009, 03:39 PM
you?Can I ask you a question?

cinephilia
10-26-2009, 04:21 PM
no, sorry.

Hombre
10-26-2009, 04:23 PM
confirmed site is closed definitely, and all erased. its the end. R.I.P

Muzy
10-26-2009, 04:24 PM
Hi Oldman, I recognize your name and avatar..

Let me know whats next for us UK-T users ?

:)
Muzy

IdolEyes787
10-26-2009, 04:31 PM
^ Not knowing any of you personally I of course cannot speak with any real authority but after reading this thread I'm guessing it won't involve humour.

Alien5
10-26-2009, 04:33 PM
can i ask you a question?

no, sorry.

i already have. :tease:

hagckz0r
10-26-2009, 04:37 PM
Albo, I was talking about the site. Phisycally UK-T is gone.
I've never been at UK-T but I am at the place that is very similar to it, and yes, you're right about that the spirit of UK-T, the spirit of sharing and friendship won't be lost.

May I have a spirit... or even two :>? :D

Atops
10-26-2009, 04:40 PM
Old Man

I totally forgot about the footy. I've found you but cannot see a forum, or way to send a PM. Please look at my (tops31) profile from your friends list, and/or post some information on your profile there.

cinephilia
10-26-2009, 04:46 PM
can i ask you a question?

no, sorry.

i already have. :tease:
u got me on this one :emo:

Yoann64
10-26-2009, 04:51 PM

you are the one spreading bs here. u know very well it is not closed, and has new url.

confirmed site is closed definitely, and all erased. its the end. R.I.P

:wacko: You failed !!
http://i124.photobucket.com/albums/p29/moozon/funny/Epic%20Fail/you_fail_but_thanks_for_trying_epic.jpg

Il_Professore
10-26-2009, 04:56 PM
this thread is having success,keep the bla bla bla coming

stephinson
10-26-2009, 05:11 PM
Edited

weegee
10-26-2009, 05:51 PM
yeah its a hard one to take mate. i did the same as yourself and googled ukt down and wallah here i am..

there are a few members posting here, i saw one from coops where she confirmed that database has been deleted and we are no more. :cry:

im sure there are other community based sites out there but ukt was my first click every day.

i dont know the reasons but im sure we will find out. there was talk about the site being infiltrated etc but that was talk...

would be nice to know though.

Talkaboutfiles
10-26-2009, 06:15 PM
I can’t believe uk has gone, like most of you I have stumbled across this site from google as uk was not talked about until now. That’s what I liked about it as it was very hard to find.

I recognise a few names and avatars from uk here which may be the last time we speak to each other which is a shame.

Uk was not just another sharing site it was a community of people that would help each other out with problems. The only contact with members was through uk so all that’s gone. If there is another site that most members have jumped to can you let me know or better still an invite would be nice. Hopefully over 4 years of being a member should stand for something.

yeah its a hard one to take mate. i did the same as yourself and googled ukt down and wallah here i am..

there are a few members posting here, i saw one from coops where she confirmed that database has been deleted and we are no more. :cry:

im sure there are other community based sites out there but ukt was my first click every day.

i dont know the reasons but im sure we will find out. there was talk about the site being infiltrated etc but that was talk...

would be nice to know though.

It would be very nice to know what happened to my favorite site
please post it when you find out m8:cry:

Just guessing someone invited the wrong person with the invites we received for being long time members:unsure:
ur the damn account/invite traders

Clint Eastwood
10-26-2009, 07:13 PM
What sad news. It was a really nice site.

The fact that that it is gone forever and the wonderful community there has been dispersed is hard to take.

I would like to say a big THANK YOU to the staff and members who made it such a special place. Gone but not forgotten.

arky527
10-26-2009, 08:11 PM
Shame such a friendly and active community had to go :(, it will be missed.

Its going to be hard to find a tracker that can top it.

If any of the members find somewhere else to go can someone please let me know.

:cry:

deanzt
10-26-2009, 08:15 PM
I was a member there for years. Has been my main (and only) tracker for almost that long.

It will be much missed :-(

Time to start looking for another site....

salahnasser
10-26-2009, 09:24 PM
what a sad news
i just knew today
i thought it was down
R.I.P UK-T :(

Atops
10-26-2009, 09:48 PM

mievmo
10-26-2009, 09:58 PM
Another great tracker closed. i hope 10 more will open.

Buckix
10-26-2009, 10:07 PM
You do not know how much sadness I feel when I read the post and find out that my "4 years long" site is gone forever. I really feel sorry and pain, we were a real comunity, with an outstanding quality.

I guess for me is all back to 0, I am one of the many that now are orfans in the P2P world.

Thanks to all that made this last 4 years a joy, especially the staff, you gave me a reason to click everyday in UK-T. And now to brake the routine...

That1Guy
10-26-2009, 10:26 PM
I have heard some disturbing things.. I wont say here. but if they are true, word will be out and very public.

salahnasser
10-26-2009, 10:32 PM
is there any recompense for this lost?

sez
10-26-2009, 10:42 PM
This thread has had so much attention that I think its only fair for you guys to at least have a rough understanding of what is really happening as it is your site after all.

My source tells me that its big and its probably gonna be in the news anytime from now.
I won't get into specifics in public but you guys are advised to clear all your logs,wipe your hard-drives and remove everything and anything remotely linking you to the site more so if you are in the UK.This source also says the reason why the site went down was for your own good.If you are IRCing on any channel or network related to the aforementioned site,this source advises you to use encryption or all in all to abstain.

As to my personal views,I think whatever sites that are recruiting members from the aforementioned site just by virtue of membership should review this approach as you never know the kind of ailments you'll be bringing to your site.

My heart goes out to the family and friends of those who have been most affected by this.

Albo Da Kid
10-26-2009, 10:46 PM
My heart goes out to the family and friends of those who have been most affected by this.:lol::lol::win:

Holy shit you were being serious weren't you?

hitman51
10-26-2009, 11:03 PM
damnit =(

JVJ
10-26-2009, 11:06 PM
I just want to send my love to my brothers and sisters who are out there. I miss you all.

JV

sez
10-26-2009, 11:32 PM
My heart goes out to the family and friends of those who have been most affected by this.:lol::lol::win:

Holy shit you were being serious weren't you?

well yeah,actually I was.Just wondering who might be next coz this is like reverse order or something.

ztx651
10-26-2009, 11:53 PM
Quite a few ex-wheelies have been FST members for some time, it's a convenient place for the displaced to congregate.

Some will stay some won't, not that it should be of any concern anyway. People joining FST to talk about something file sharing related, what is the world coming to?

[hr]

I'm going to miss UK-T.

Atops
10-27-2009, 12:29 AM
Well, the only tracker I knew anything about was UK-T, but I never used IRC, and posted in the forums MAYBE 5 times in 5 years so I have no real connections. With UK-T gone, I know nothing about any trackers, other than what I can read...

[edited fsc screens]

Fair enough?

pone44
10-27-2009, 12:37 AM
:wave: You came here for one reason only.
Never was a member there. Sad to see any site go down.

But it now occurs to me, everyone talks about like it's great, and everyone seems to be a member of , but no one wants to do anything more than wined people up, so I'll just take my leave.

This thread's been fun, but not very helpful

Cheers,
tops31

pone44
10-27-2009, 12:57 AM
You would think that U** members would know not to post screens or urls if they followed the same rules at that site. Guess not with what i see in this thread.

fatcat69
10-27-2009, 01:45 AM
shennanigs lol

pro267
10-27-2009, 01:54 AM
EDIT- Been taken care of. Thanks

I'd like to toss my email out too and say that I can also prove my membership and donor status with UK-T.

<Removed>
Sorry mate, but are you a bit mental?

Do you realize you've just posted your uniquely identifiable ISP email on a public forum, stating you were a member and donor of a site that assisted in the illegal distribution of stolen intellectual property? :facepalm:

People, do NOT post your emails on the interwebs, especially not your ISP emails. You're asking for trouble.

sear
10-27-2009, 01:56 AM
Anyone coming into our IRC and asking for invites will be banned...and anyone discussing our shit in this thread is walking a very fine line.

IdolEyes787
10-27-2009, 02:32 AM
Considering the situation I've found it necessary to do a massive edit on the thread.
Please confine further comments to personal notes and not specific connections to Wheelmods or references to other sites.

Thank you for your co-operation and understanding.

terminatorx
10-27-2009, 04:06 AM
site is utter shit anyways, thats what they get for thinking they are top site pffft

Atops
10-27-2009, 04:41 AM

Ein2015
10-27-2009, 05:30 AM
Figured I'd just confirm cooper and mooper.

And sez is a little... off.

It was great. I loved every moment.

The IRC room is gone, too.

Best of luck out there to all those displaced.

CigarMan
10-27-2009, 08:53 AM
Sad day for me.
I fell into UK-T when it had it's doors open one day (a very long time ago) and have never really been anywhere else.

I'm REALLY going to miss the people......the torrents I can get anywhere.

Guys.....let me know if there was a lifeboat.

pretend
10-27-2009, 09:47 AM
site is utter shit anyways, thats what they get for thinking they are top site pffft

Because they didn't want to see you there, I suppose? :happy:

Squizzle
10-27-2009, 11:56 AM
Well this sure is a big fucking mess :pinch:

Chill out guys. We'll be in touch soon. Oh and "sez" is talking out of his arse by the way :lol:

salahnasser
10-27-2009, 12:08 PM

Chill out guys. We'll be in touch soon. Oh and "sez" is talking out of his arse by the way :lol:

nice to hear that from you Squizzle

pretend
10-27-2009, 12:10 PM
Nice to see some more official reply, sincerely wish good luck to uk-something members :happy:

antrax34130
10-27-2009, 12:12 PM
We'll be in touch soon.

Explain :)

Ekimus
10-27-2009, 12:18 PM
We'll be in touch soon.

Explain :)

Yes, do tell...

weegee
10-27-2009, 12:42 PM

good, im glad its not as serious as he was trying to make out, wouldnt want anyone to be standing in front of the beek.

will await contact..

good to see your avatar again squizzle, hope its not the last time..

Ags
10-27-2009, 01:08 PM
Damn... been wandering around looking for news and glad (if I can say that under these circumstances...) that I've finally found some others.

If its truly gone, will miss the place for sure. I didn't post a lot in the forums, but had many laughs in there...oh... and the Red Light District hahaha

Keen to find out what went down and hopefully get involved with an awesome community again.

sez
10-27-2009, 01:30 PM
What's up with sez? :unsure:

Talkaboutfiles
10-27-2009, 02:16 PM

Oh please bring UK-T back:unsure:

Muzy
10-27-2009, 02:24 PM
I am glad to hear this from a Pro UK-T member...

123oldman
10-27-2009, 02:51 PM

good, im glad its not as serious as he was trying to make out, wouldnt want anyone to be standing in front of the beek.

will await contact..

good to see your avatar again squizzle, hope its not the last time..

Ditto! Rather have no one in harms way(RL)than the site,thou counting the days eagerly if it comes back online.

That1Guy
10-27-2009, 02:56 PM
Thanks for poking your head in squizzle.
At least now we know u arent getting tortured for info somewhere :lol:

canopus
10-27-2009, 02:56 PM
I am glad to hear this from a Pro UK-T member...lol,what is pro user?:whistling

eram
10-27-2009, 03:11 PM
all these newly registered user here posting stuff..suspicious

Alien5
10-27-2009, 03:20 PM
Nah...a lot of those new users are well known by many here. they have same name and avatar from you wheel k tea mods.

Muzy
10-27-2009, 03:30 PM
all these newly registered user here posting stuff..suspicious

Nah...a lot of those new users are well known by many here. they have same name and avatar from you wheel k tea mods.

I changed my avatar to the one I use over there. Now, what were you saying again eram ? :shifty:

Cabalo
10-27-2009, 03:34 PM
guys, guys... Squizzle already came here hint you that soon there will be news.
Why don't you meanwhile relax and sign up at some sites that you can find here at the open signups thread and download your stuff?

Talkaboutfiles
10-27-2009, 03:35 PM
I'm a member to 4 years hell i sighed up!

TrollinThunder
10-27-2009, 03:55 PM
Cabalo your sig is epic.

There are 29 users viewing this topic right now looking at that sig in awe.

Cabalo
10-27-2009, 04:21 PM
Cabalo your sig is epic.

And it's not even hosted at a IP logging server.

sez
10-27-2009, 05:13 PM
Cabalo your sig is epic.

And it's not even hosted at a IP logging server.

am never clicking on a sig again :lol:

ShinobiVIP
10-27-2009, 05:25 PM
Damn...

Good to see some folks in here, shame the site had to go down, but I'm sure it was the only sensible option. Good luck to all members, hope you'll fare well!

We shall rise again out of the ashes :)

Happy torrenting!

J

stl
10-27-2009, 06:34 PM
-1 tracker from retards wish list, gj

Alien5
10-27-2009, 06:57 PM
-1 tracker from retards wish list, gjI take it you're not a member of revolt then? :unsure:

CigarMan
10-27-2009, 07:10 PM

That's encouraging squiz mate.....cheers :D

sez
10-27-2009, 07:12 PM

im using irc and yahoo. pm ur details and i will contact u if need
lol at a retard calling people retards.

weegee
10-27-2009, 07:45 PM

? :blink:

IdolEyes787
10-27-2009, 08:00 PM

? :blink:

I applaud your lack of understanding.
It's nice to have normal people here for a change and not the professional torrenters that inhabit so many of the so-called elite trackers.

Normal being relative though.

kallieb
10-27-2009, 08:04 PM
A loss of a good site is never good news.

The_Martinator
10-27-2009, 08:08 PM
Sad to see the site go. I liked it a lot. Good to see familiar faces at another site, though.

sez
10-27-2009, 08:29 PM
Sad to see the site go. I liked it a lot. Good to see familiar faces at another site, though.

You mean nicks and avatars :P

post count +1

IntrepidVixen
10-27-2009, 08:36 PM
wow M00 and Squiz...I feel better now :D

The_Martinator
10-27-2009, 09:12 PM

You mean nicks and avatars :P

Lol, you got me. I know just one guy who uses his mugshot as an avatar.

JVJ
10-27-2009, 09:50 PM
Some of the posts on here make me laugh, total fucking idiot posts from people who know nothing about the site, community or imo life in general.

Anyway, glad to see even more people finding this thread and hopefully see you around.

Vern.

Bad-Day
10-27-2009, 10:03 PM
page 24 :) here i am.

sez, you big spammer!

apathyps
10-27-2009, 10:23 PM
i recognize some of your avatars now. that girls ass and the arnold avatar are quick memories for me.

glad to see Squizzle posting.

very curious for news on this subject.

willyums
10-27-2009, 11:00 PM
Lets hope its good news :(

OMFGBBQADV8
10-28-2009, 12:41 AM
I miss 98.5% of the peeps I used to chat with....
(Only 98.5 because some have seen pictures on my face book page recently)

I feel like a mushroom, kept in the dark & fed enriching minerals };-)>

Hope we can all meet up again soon folkz

<3 to the Scotsman, the Ginger one, the one who bashes his nuts against trees & the guy who is better with a camera than me (for now) and those here that I havn' mentioned.... <3 you all & miss you all...

<3 JDV8ER

kooltilldend
10-28-2009, 12:51 AM
always a pity when a site dies...more so when its one this elusive

hope its only a temporary fall and the site comes back

good luck fellas!

TP635
10-28-2009, 12:59 AM
Hope you guys find a new home.

Talkaboutfiles
10-28-2009, 01:38 AM
Honestly i don't want a new home i guess I'm going to be homeless!

I pray that the site comes back online.

stephinson
10-28-2009, 01:39 AM
Edited

eram
10-28-2009, 01:54 AM

I changed my avatar to the one I use over there. Now, what were you saying again eram ? :shifty:

i say hypnotoad

Talkaboutfiles
10-28-2009, 02:05 AM
For all you guys bad talking about uk
you would never get that in it

just like if you meet some one in the street

Unless that just me

+1 matey

site was more of a community than anything else!
you just wouldn't understand.

IdolEyes787
10-28-2009, 02:11 AM
You do know with that type of statement that you are re-enforcing all the negative things people are saying.:ermm:

TrollinThunder
10-28-2009, 02:12 AM
I will perform dental work on you Brits for an invite.

Rart
10-28-2009, 02:24 AM
FST is great for my self esteem.

Talkaboutfiles
10-28-2009, 02:34 AM
You do know with that type of statement that you are re-enforcing all the negative things people are saying.:ermm:

Your absolutely right I'm just encouraging criticism.

So i edited my post.

DonkeyPacker
10-28-2009, 03:27 AM
*Sigh* It will be sorely missed. It had truly become one of my favorite trackers. And to think it had survived for so long...

apextwin146
10-28-2009, 07:00 AM
*Sigh* It will be sorely missed. It had truly become one of my favorite trackers. And to think it had survived for so long...
Please enlighten me as to what you will be sorely missing?
Oh yeah i forgot it had a bunch of internal encoders which made the content there one of a kind :dry:

Ein2015
10-28-2009, 07:32 AM
Oh yeah i forgot it had a bunch of internal encoders which made the content there one of a kind :dry:
Wrong. It'd be nice if posts like yours could be moderated.

I've added some of you whom I recognized based on username and/or avatar. You'll be helped shortly.

If there is anybody I missed, feel free to PM me and I'll take care of you if I remember who you were. :)

As far as the site coming back, it's almost certainly not coming back.

TP635
10-28-2009, 07:39 AM
Wrong. It'd be nice if posts like yours could be moderated.

I've added some of you whom I recognized based on username and/or avatar. You'll be helped shortly.

If there is anybody I missed, feel free to PM me and I'll take care of you if I remember who you were. :)

As far as the site coming back, it's almost certainly not coming back.

You just need to get used to that kind of post here. :yup:

Boswell
10-28-2009, 08:30 AM
Very much missed, have to make do with substandard ones now:(