PDA

View Full Version : IPTorrents IRC Channel

ZeroTol
10-27-2009, 05:38 PM
Hey

Just to let you guys know: IPTorrents now has a full-featured IRC channel, including:

-- #iptorrents - General Torrent Chat
-- #ipt.pre - Live Scene Pre Announcements
-- #ipt.announce - Live IPT Upload Announcements
-- #seedbox - Free seedbox setup and support

It currently has 120 users and friendly staff.

The address is irc.iptorrents.com:6667 or +6697 [SSL]

Regards.

TrollinThunder
10-27-2009, 09:01 PM
I can haz invite?

saminasri
11-02-2009, 06:22 PM
O sweet , the #seedbox is particularly of a great help really ,

want to add that there is no help channel , u get help in the main channel

airzswain
02-13-2012, 08:53 PM
could do with some help yesterday i went to log on to ip torrents and it said my email adress was not in the database i only used it hours before and it was fine please help

anon
02-13-2012, 09:07 PM
Recover your password.

Progress
02-13-2012, 09:18 PM
Send an email to [email protected] , with following info:

1. Username.
2. Ratio.
3. When Did You Create the Account.
4. How Many GB you Uploaded
5. How Many GBs you Downloaded.
6. How many invites did you send
7. How many invites did you have left.
8. Email used to create the account.
9. What's the Last IP Address that you logged to IPT.
10. Your Passkey if you're still leeching or seding a torrent, use that.
11. How many times did you donate to IPT [if any], and what's was the last amount.

This was on the IRC of IPT: irc://irc.iptorrents.com/#IPTorrents

byrnesc1
02-13-2012, 11:07 PM
Send an email to [email protected] , with following info:

1. Username.
2. Ratio.
3. When Did You Create the Account.
4. How Many GB you Uploaded
5. How Many GBs you Downloaded.
6. How many invites did you send
7. How many invites did you have left.
8. Email used to create the account.
9. What's the Last IP Address that you logged to IPT.
10. Your Passkey if you're still leeching or seding a torrent, use that.
11. How many times did you donate to IPT [if any], and what's was the last amount.

This was on the IRC of IPT: irc://irc.iptorrents.com/#IPTorrents

I'm not trying to be a dick or anything but how are we supposed to know some of that stuff if we can't log in? I don't remember my exact ratio or GB's upped/downed

zootman
02-14-2012, 12:16 AM
All I did was login to the IRC and saw the bnotice about recovering your password. I think that'll be a far less tedious option..

byrnesc1
02-14-2012, 12:25 AM
All I did was login to the IRC and saw the bnotice about recovering your password. I think that'll be a far less tedious option..

I tried that but still haven't received my email.:(

As soon as I posted this an email from IPT showed up in my inbox. WOO

Progress
02-14-2012, 03:28 AM

could do with some help yesterday i went to log on to ip torrents and it said my email adress was not in the database i only used it hours before and it was fine please help

anon
02-14-2012, 05:39 PM
I'm not trying to be a dick or anything but how are we supposed to know some of that stuff if we can't log in? I don't remember my exact ratio or GB's upped/downed

I'd think your username, IP and passkey would already be enough...

I tried that but still haven't received my email.:(

As soon as I posted this an email from IPT showed up in my inbox. WOO

That's strange, I received it almost instantly. I had no problems logging in because of my cookies but I reset my pass anyway.

Rhinozone
02-17-2012, 01:43 PM

The same thing happened to me, and I keep my ratio way up, donate , etc \. It looks like I got banned?

Pearce161
02-17-2012, 03:20 PM

The same thing happened to me, and I keep my ratio way up, donate , etc \. It looks like I got banned?

I'm having the same problem too. Cant recover password either email not showing in database

anon
02-17-2012, 05:47 PM
You guys should try what Progress posted in the last page.

xyle72
06-28-2012, 06:17 PM
hello
Im Facing a problem , i have already donated the $20 but still haven't received my account activation link. any help ??

thanks

anon
06-28-2012, 07:04 PM
i have already donated the $20 but still haven't received my account activation link. any help ??

Go to their IRC channel.

scotty1
08-07-2012, 09:20 AM
Hello everyone,

I have tried to reset my password on iptorrents and it says i will recieve an email up to now this has not arrived can anyone help me please.

Scotty

anon
08-07-2012, 06:01 PM
Go to their IRC channel.

--

yuzc
05-05-2013, 06:30 AM
Thank you for sharing, and have the time to look

doctornobody
09-29-2013, 11:11 PM
ipt is owned by a Pakistani living in the UK. I'm Pakistani Torrents = IPT. Staff is nothing but a bunch of retarded noobs at best. All pussies with no balls.

IdolEyes787
09-30-2013, 11:47 AM
ipt is owned by a Pakistani living in the UK. I'm Pakistani Torrents = IPT. Staff is nothing but a bunch of retarded noobs at best. All pussies with no balls.

Look,I hate foreigners as much as the next person of questionable intellect but I really don't see what the fact he's a Pakistani living in the UK has to do with anything other than a means of demonstrating your racism.
As for the staff being "retarded noobs" and lacking balls,I'm just going to assume that you lack the ability to peer into someone's soul and don't actually know the real level of either their intelligence or courage.

Edit. If on the other hand you're talking about merwais,I totally agree.:)

merwais
09-30-2013, 10:40 PM

Look,I hate foreigners as much as the next person of questionable intellect but I really don't see what the fact he's a Pakistani living in the UK has to do with anything other than a means of demonstrating your racism.
As for the staff being "retarded noobs" and lacking balls,I'm just going to assume that you lack the ability to peer into someone's soul and don't actually know the real level of either their intelligence or courage.

Edit. If on the other hand you're talking about merwais,I totally agree.:)

No disrespect but fuck Pakistanis.
doctornobody, i don't think Pakistanis have knowledge to run a torrent site like IPTorrents ;-)

So you better take your pills on time.

IdolEyes787
09-30-2013, 10:47 PM
I am amazed that you were so amiable to proving me right.

ally2019
01-25-2014, 04:45 AM
I'm having an issue logging into my account, "harley4288." Could u plz send me a password reset 2 [email protected]? I can't remember which email I sent you & I wasn't recognized as a user. I hope I didn't lose my account. I was a member of good standing. Hope this reaches u. Tx.

Viciousnimh
01-25-2014, 05:55 AM
Haven't use mIRC for a decade/ since bt then nbz came out.

mrtoke09
01-27-2014, 02:36 AM
I'm having an issue logging into my account, "harley4288." Could u plz send me a password reset 2 [email protected]? I can't remember which email I sent you & I wasn't recognized as a user. I hope I didn't lose my account. I was a member of good standing. Hope this reaches u. Tx.
try the irc details been posted here go there try #help talk to a staff member i talk to a staff member there but wont bother just to find you were banned for wot ever reason

ally2019
01-27-2014, 07:27 PM
try the irc details been posted here go there try #help talk to a staff member i talk to a staff member there but wont bother just to find you were banned for wot ever reason

Sorry, I'm not understanding the instructions. I found the help email & will give u all the info I can. Thanx 4 the response.

jbond026
02-02-2014, 12:41 AM
Thanks for the info, I havnt used MIRC in years....

ally2019
02-21-2014, 12:51 AM
I guess it never worked, cuz I didn't get an email response. I was invited once, but don't remember his username, or I'd ask 4 a verification from him. I'm willing 2 donate, but will have 2 wait till the beginning of next month (payday). I'd really like 2 reestablish my membership. My computer was down & I had 2 get a new one, which also is not doing what I want it 2, but still working on that. I don't know anything about MIRC, cuz I never used it b4. This seems 2 b the thread that works 4 me.

kayley
02-17-2023, 12:47 PM
Also had the same email not registered on database was working then stopped now cannot login tried the irc no reply or joy getting sorted if anyone can help have tried the email aswell but no luck

anon
02-17-2023, 02:26 PM
IRC is always the fastest (or least slow) way. Try the following connection details.

Hostname: irc.iptorrents.com
Port: 6667 (6697 if SSL is enabled)
Channel: #support

"E-mail not registered on database" likely indicates your account has been pruned, meaning you'll have to find another invite and start from scratch, but only staff can confirm that.

dfazdfrf
04-25-2023, 03:30 PM
Oh man I was looking for this.